Thanks Sarah! And no problem about the delay.....you do have a life to live!

Chapter 13: "All about Sex" (NC-17)

Buffy pushed Spike off of her onto his back and straddled him. "But you're going too slow," she said, running her hands down his chest to the waist of his pants.

Spike watched her pop the top button open.

"You found him!"

Angel's voice snapped Buffy out of her lust-filled daze. She looked at Spike who was silently cursing then down at her hands. They were half way down his pants. She jerked them away. Another close call, she realized, and this time they almost got caught.

"Why are you sitting on Spike?" Angel asked, standing beside her and looking down at Spike.

Buffy quickly stood. "Um, he was being a jerk about coming back, so I had to rough him up a little."

"That's not true," Spike spoke up. "I was coming back. Told peaches I was."

"Shut up, Spike."

Spike cocked an eyebrow at Buffy. He got up from the ground and rebuttoned his pants, not caring that Angel was standing right there.

Angel glanced down and noticed Spike's evident bulge. "What was going on before I got here?" he asked, sensing something was up.

"Nothing," Buffy answered too quickly. "I told you. Spike was being a jerk so I had to...."

"Did he touch you?"

"What?"

"Don't lie for him Buffy," Angel told her. "If he touched you."

"He didn't," Buffy lied. "Now let's just go back home. I'm really tired and I just want to get back into my nice, warm bed."

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting into something nice and warm as well," Spike commented towards Buffy.

Buffy only glared at him before turning and starting back to her house.

Spike watched her retreating form. He sensed Angel staring at him. He rolled his head back.

"What?"

"Have you always gotten excited when you fight Buffy?"

Spike looked at Angel out of the corner of his eye and smiled. "What can I say, I love pain."

"Are you two coming?!"

Spike gestured in front of him with his hand. "After you."

Angel brushed past Spike and ran to catch up with Buffy.

"God, this is going to be fun," Spike thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be up to say goodnight in a minute," Angel told Buffy, stopping her before she went upstairs. "I'm going to talk to Spike about something."

"Okay."

Buffy saw Spike smiling at her. "Why are you smiling, Spike?"

Spike moved from the doorway to stand beside Angel at the bottom of the stairs. "Just want to thank you for the rough and tumble, luv."

Buffy groaned in annoyance then turned and started up to her bedroom.

"Now Angel, what is it you want to talk about?" Spike asked, looking at the spot where Buffy once stood.

Angel grabbed Spike around the neck and slammed him against the nearest wall.

"Let's get one thing straight Spike," he hissed. "I don't trust you. Right now Buffy is vulnerable and her guard is down. If you take advantage of her in any way.....just know that I'm keeping a close eye on you. I love Buffy and I'll hurt anyone who tries to hurt her."

"Not...going...to hurt...your girl, peaches," Spike hissed back. "No need to worry."

Angel released him. Spike massaged his neck where Angel had gripped him.

Angel scoffed at Spike's statement. "No need to worry that her mortal enemy won't hurt her."

"It's what I said."

Angel didn't bother to reply. Instead he left him there alone, against the wall, to say goodnight to Buffy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Night Angel," Buffy said from her bed.

Angel was standing in the doorway holding the door open. "Goodnight," he said before closing the door.

Buffy sat in the dark waiting until she heard Angel close his door. When she heard a silent click she pushed the covers off, got out of bed, and put her robe on. She went to the door and pressed her ear to it, listening closely for any sign that Angel wasn't going to stay in his room. After a few minutes of silence she cracked open her door and peered out into the hallway. The door leading to Angel's room had no light shining under it. So, she knew he was retired for the night. Opening her door a little more she stepped out into the hall and quietly made her way downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike lay awake on the cot staring up at the ceiling. He could hear Buffy moving around and knew she was heading down to the basement to see him. Probably to poke another stake into his chest and threaten him some more.

He heard the basement door open and the creaking of the stairs as she came down them. He made no motion to show he knew she was there.

Buffy walked to the side of Spike's cot and looked down at him. His eyes were closed but she knew he wasn't asleep.

"Spike," she whispered.

Spike opened one eye and glanced up at her. "Can't a bloke get some rest around here?" he moaned, draping one arm over his face.

"No." Buffy answered coolly before placing one knee on the mattress and swinging her other leg over his body. "Not when we have to finish what we started."

The hand over Spike's face fell away to reveal two eyes gleaming with mischief. "Ohh, Slayer wants to play," he cooed, thrusting his hips up into her.

Buffy smiled and ran her hands up under his shirt. "I don't want to play. I just want to fuck."

"Naughty Slayer. What would Angel think if he..."

Buffy punched Spike. He growled then gripped her hips and flipped them so he had her pinned beneath him.

"You want it rough?" he asked, reaching down under her robe and ripping her panties off. "I can make it rough."

He slipped two fingers inside her. He watched her thrash her head against the pillow, soft moans escaping her mouth. He added another finger and began to stroke her clit with his thumb. Her hips unknowingly started to move in time with his fingers. Spike removed his fingers and Buffy groaned her disappointment. Ignoring her protest he reached down and undid his pants and pulled his already hard cock out. He positioned himself at her entrance then thrust forward as hard as he could.

"Unh!" Buffy moaned feeling his cold shaft stretch her. Every muscle in her body tensed from the invasion.

Spike pinned her arms down beside her head. He slowly pulled out until only the head of his cock was still in her then pushed back into her more forcefully. He repeated the process several times, loving the look of pain and ecstasy that crossed her face.

"Been awhile since you had it this good," he sneered between each thrust.

"Never....had it..." her sentence was cut short as her first orgasm shot through her. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking them at the ankles.

Spike growled and released her wrists. Sitting back on his legs he pulled her up so she was sitting in his lap.

Coming down from the intense orgasm, Buffy slowly opened her eyes. She noticed the new position they were in and smiled. Holding onto his shoulders for leverage she began to ride him.

"No," Spike said gripping her hips and halting her. "Lets get rid of this clothing."

Buffy lifted her arms above her head allowing Spike to remove her tank top. Once Spike had his shirt off Buffy pulled their bodies flush together. Bare skin against bare skin. Hot touching cold. She began her rocking again. Slowly building herself up to another orgasm.

"Pants." Spike moaned into her hair.

Buffy kissed his ear and shook her head. "No. Dont pull out, not yet."

She pulled away from him and started to rock faster. He watched in awe as her breasts bounced in front of him, both nipples erect and staring back at him. He looked at her face, her eyes were closed, her bottom lip between her teeth. She seemed to be concentrating really hard on what she was doing.

Spike returned his gaze to her chest. Running his hands up her side and around her back he pulled her close so she was centimeters from his face. Sticking his tongue out he lightly traced her aureola. He knew she liked that when he felt her nails dig into his shoulders. This time he flicked at the nipple with the tip of his tongue. He felt her inner walls quiver around him. She was close. Finally he covered the nipple with his mouth. Sucking, flicking and biting her.

Buffy threw her head back as the tingling sensation centered at her core spread over her body.

"Oh god!"

Not able to control himself any longer, Spike pushed her back onto the mattress. He started to pound into her while she was still reeling from her orgasm. Feeling himself about to lose it, he thrust one final time, burying himself inside her and exploded. Cold seed poured out of him and spilled into her womb.

He collapsed on top of her sated. He rested his forehead against hers waiting for his cock to empty itself.

"I needed that." Buffy said, trying to catch her breath.

"Happy to oblige."

TBC............"Feedback is good for the writers soul."