Thank you Sarah(vampgrl)!

Chapter 15: "Anything" (PG)

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Buffy asked, pushing Spike hard into a row of lockers.

Spike laughed, "What are you talking about?"

"Argh!" she groaned. "Stop looking at me like that in there or else they'll start to wonder."

Spike sucked in his cheeks and let his eyes roam over her body. "Like what?"

Buffy groaned again. "Forget it. I dont want to play games with you right now."
She started past him.

"Maybe I do," he growled, pulling her back and pressing her against the lockers with his body. "Where were you this morning?" he asked, holding her in place with one hand and running the other over her middle.

This time Buffy laughed. "Oh, please. Did you really think I was going to stay in your bed until you woke up?"

Spike pushed the bottom of her shirt up a little. "That was the plan," he replied, sticking his tongue between his teeth and gazing down at her chest.

"Maybe your plan, but not mine," Buffy sneered, smacking his hand away.

Spike quickly returned his hand to its previous place, but this time completely up her shirt. He took hold of her breast and kneaded it roughly.

"Slayer," he purred. "Tell me you don't want another go."

Buffy exhaled silently. He was getting to her and only a few feet from her friends. At any moment Angel could come walking through the door and catch them. But, did she care? No. Feeling his touch again was exactly what she wanted.

"I don't," she whispered, her voice shaky.

Spike smiled. He lowered his face and nuzzled her neck. "Are you sure?"

"No."

"Let's leave," he suggested, nibbling on her ear. "We don't need to be here."

"Okay," she agreed then shook her head. "I mean no."

She pushed him away again. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"I said I was sorry."

"I just don't understand why you always defend her."

Buffy heard Xander and Cordelia. She distanced herself away from Spike a little more just as they were coming into view.

"She's my friend."

"I'm your girlfriend," Cordelia argued.

Xander was about to reply but stopped when he noticed Buffy.

"Hey, Buff!"

Xander then noticed Spike. "What's he doing here?"

Cordelia rolled her eyes and shoved Xander so she could go into the library. Watching Xander protect his Buffy wasn't something she wanted to entertain herself with.

"Is he bothering you?" he asked, stopping beside Buffy.

"Why is it that I'm always the one assumed to be bothering the Slayer? Has it ever crossed your minds that she might be bothering me?"

"No," Xander answered flatly. "Besides your very presence bothers everyone."

"Xander, can you please go in the library? I need to talk with Spike..alone."

"I'm not leaving you alone with him."

Buffy sighed. She was becoming annoyed with Xander's unneeded protection. "Please Xander."

Xander looked from Buffy to Spike. Spike smirked at him.

"Fine, but I'll be standing right by that door in case fangboy here tries anything."

Spike lifted his hands and mocked being afraid of Xander's threat.

"Thank you."

Xander eyed Spike as he walked past him into the library.

Buffy waited until the door shut before addressing Spike.

"Spike..."

Spike slinked over to her. Placing his hands against the lockers on either side of her.

"Alone at last."

"Don't start," Buffy warned.

Spike's mouth curved into a half smile. "Why? You afraid of your chums finding out what I did to you last night? How I made you scream? Made you beg."

"I didn't beg," she protested, her eyes growing wide.

"True," Spike consented, running a finger down her arm. "But, you will soon."

'So thats how he wants it to be.' Buffy thought to herself. 'Two can play this game'

Buffy dropped her gaze to his chest and slowly ran her hands up under his shirt. Spike hissed from the contact of her skin against his.

"If you behave yourself," she began, moving her hands downward. "Then tonight I'll let you do anything you want to me."

Spike inhaled an unneeded breath of air as her hands grazed over his crotch.

"Anything?" he asked through clenched teeth.

Buffy looked up and met his eyes. They were glazed over and dark from the heat building inside him.

"Anything," she cooed, pushing herself off the lockers. She moved around him. Spike stayed where he was, leaning against the lockers. His mind spinning from her offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have a feeling that some books are missing or I'm not looking in the right ones." Buffy heard Giles say as she walked through the door.

"I have a friend in LA who might be able to help," Angel suggested.

Giles looked up to say something to Angel and noticed Buffy. "Buffy, where's Spike?"

"Right behind me."

Spike came in with his duster wrapped around him, covering the bulge in his pants. Buffy caught sight of this and stiffled a laugh.

"I'm here, watcher," Spike said, walking over to the counter and jumping onto it. "What is it you want to know?"

Giles set down the book in his hand and removed his glasses. "It seems Buffy had a dream last night. We were wondering if maybe you had one too."

Spike shifted around, trying to position himself so his still hard erection didn't bother him. "Yeah, I did."

"Really?" Giles asked, shocked.

Spike furrowed his brows. "Yeah, why would I lie?"

Everyone stared at him like he had lost his mind.

"Balls," he mumbled under his non-existent breath. "I'm not lying."

"Would you tell us about it?"

"Sure...although I must warn you, it isn't as exciting as some of my previous ones," he told them, eyeing Buffy and waggling his brows at her.

"I assure you we're all deeply dissappointed," Xander commented sarcastically.

"Shut your hole, wanker."

"I don't know why we're even bothering to listen to him," Xander said, ignoring Spike. "Why should we trust him?"

"Becasue we need him," Buffy pointed out.

"Buffy, he's your mortal enemy," Xander said. "He's evil, a vampire...."

"And he needs us," she added.

"Needs us?" Xander repeated. "For what? Blood?"

"Let's focus on Spike's dream," Giles remarked. "Now is not the time for petty bickering."

"Spike, did Dru tell you anything about the baby?" Willow asked, breaking her silence.

"Hey, Red," Spike greeted in surprise. "Didn't know you were here. How are you?"

"Fi....Fine," Willow stuttered.

"No hard feelings about the whole kidnapping thing?"

Willow stole a glane at Buffy who was staring intently at Spike.

"No hard feelings."

Spike grinned. "Good. Glad to know one scooby doesn't hate me."

"Spike, tell us about the dream," Angel said, his patience wavering.

"Nothing to tell really. Dru appeared, saw Buffy in bed with me, said it was all part of a plan, heard a baby crying then it ended."

When he finished he glanced around the room and noted the loooks everyone was giving him. Willow, Giles and Oz stared at him like he had grown another head. Xander and Angel looked ready to explode. Cordelia was busy looking over her nails. And Buffy, well if looks could kill he'd be dust.

"Whoa, stop, rewind. What did you say about Buffy in bed with you?" Xander questioned, his mind a jumbled mess.

"Buffy, what is Spike talking about?" Angel asked, shifting his gaze from Spike to her.

Buffy shook her head. "I don't know."

"Bloody hell," he groaned. "She wasn't really in my bed."

"Thank you for clearing that up Spike," Giles said, once again removing his glasses. "Now, you said you heard a baby crying?"

"Yep."

"Did you see the baby?"

"Nope, just heard it."

"Wait a minute," Willow interupted stopping Giles' questioning. "Spike said Dru mentioned a plan."

"Right. A plan," Giles mumbled, recalling that part. "What plan was she talking about?"

"How the bleeding hell should I know?" Spike cried. "All she said was it's part of a plan."

"What's part of a plan?"

Spike clicked his tongue, wondering if he should tell them or not. He guessed the supposed plan was his sleeping with Buffy. But, if he told them the truth then that would ultimately end him getting his jollies. Sure he could find someone else to screw, but he wanted it to be the slayer, at least for the time being.

"Don't know," he finally replied.

"He's lying," Xander accused, pointing a finger at Spike. "He knows and he's not telling us."

"Am I done here?" Spike asked, searching his pockets for his smokes. "Cause I'm really tired of listening to the whelp prattle on."

Giles rubbed his forehead, relieving some of the tension that was building. "Yes, Spike. You may go."

"Ta-ta."

"Well now that Spike is gone we should get back to research."

"Maybe Angel and I should leave too," Buffy said standing up. "Just to make sure Spike doesn't skip out on us again."

"Alright then," Giles agreed. "The rest of us will continue looking and hopefully we'll find something."

Buffy grabbed Angel and tugged him out of his seat.

"Will you call if you find anything?"

"I always do."

"Bye," Angel said before being dragged out of the library by Buffy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought you wanted to follow Spike," Angel said, walking into Buffy's house behind her.

Buffy turned to face him and smiled. "No, I just said that to get us out of doing research. Reading books is not one of my specialties."

"Really?"

"And now," she said, taking his hand and leading him into the kitchen. "We have some time alone."

"That we do," Angel softly agreed.

Buffy stopped in the middle of the kitchen and pulled Angel to her. She brought her hands up and wrapped them around his neck. She pulled him down to meet her halfway. Their lips touched and Angel moaned.

"I thought I smelled you, Peaches."

Buffy and Angel broke apart at the sound of Spike's voice.

"Spike, what are you doing here?" Buffy asked, pissed that she and Angel had been interrupted.

"Uh, staying here," he answered, stepping into the kitchen and around them. "Or have you already forgotten?"

"Unfortunately, no."

Spike dumped the remainder of the blood he was drinking down the drain. He rinsed his mug and set it on the counter.

"Come on Angel," Buffy said. "Let's go into the den. I'm sure Spike wants to be alone."

Spike and Buffy glared at each other as she walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Angel spun Buffy around once they were in the den. Buffy giggled and snuggled into his arms.

"You know some of the dreams I've been having are starting to make sense."

Buffy closed her eyes and half laughed, half groaned when Spike came into view.

"Let's humor him," Angel whispered into Buffy's ear.

Buffy looked up at him and smiled. "How about I just kill him instead?" she said, low enough so even Spike wouldn't hear.

Spike fell back into a chair and propped his feet up on the coffee table. Buffy shoved them off before sitting down on the couch.

"So how are your dreams making sense?"

"Well," Spike began, leaning forward in his seat. "The one I had last night where Buffy is in bed with me. What makes sense about that one is that she really was...."

"Blood!" Buffy blurted out loud.

Angel looked at her. He noticed the color in her face had drained.

Spike smirked triumphantly. Although he wished he could've gone further in his explanation, he loved pushing her buttons.

"Blood," she said again. "We are out of blood. Angel, will you run by Willy's and get some?"

"Sure," he answered, then reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Are you okay? You look kinda pale."

Buffy shot to her feet. "NO, I'm fine," she assured him. "Let me get you some money."

Angel shook his head. "That's alright, I got it."

Buffy walked Angel to the door.

"You need anything while I'm out?"

Buffy smiled and shook her head. "No, just hurry."

"I will," he said, then placed a kiss on her forehead.

Buffy felt Spike behind her after she closed the door. She so didn't need this from him right now.

"Trying to back down on your promise, Slayer?"

She turned and faced him. Her mouth was drawn into a thin line. She crossed her arms and fixed him with a cold stare.

"What promise?"

Spike looked up at the ceiling. "Buffy, Buffy, Buffy," he tsked, moving closer to her. "I get to do anything I want to you. And, now that loverboy is gone...." he paused long enough to run his fingers through her hair. "Let's get started."

TBC..............Please Feedback!!! I need it! *NC-17 next chapter*