Thanks to Sarah(vampgrl) for beta'ing this chapter!


Chapter 16: "So Wrong"(strong NC-17)

While waiting for Buffy to respond Spike took the opportunity to lean closer and inhale her scent.

Buffy started to laugh. Spike pulled back and cocked a brow at her.

"You...you actually believed me?" she managed to ask over a fit of laughter.

"I've been all hot and bothered since the bloody library and now you're not going to do anything about it!"

"Me?" Buffy choked out, still giggling.

"Yes, you," Spike mocked.

Buffy collected herself before saying, "You have a hand...use it."

Spike growled. He jerked her body against his and tilted her head back.

"I'd rather use your hand," he snapped back then covered her mouth with his.

Buffy felt herself slowly giving into him. His cool tongue caressing hers sent chills through her body. His hand running over her ass and pushing her pelvis into his made her groan against his mouth. She gasped when she felt his excitement pressed into her stomach.
Spike broke the kiss and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed with her mouth gaping open. Not wanting to lose the hold he had on her, he lowered his lips to her neck and grazed it with his blunt teeth.

"Why?" he heard her breath.

"Why what, luv?"

Buffy swallowed hard. "Why do I hate you one minute and then....then the next all I want is for you..."

Spike smiled into her hair. "For me to what?"

"Touch me."

Buffy heard the lock on the door and pushed Spike away. Spike snarled, wiping his mouth with theback of his hand.

"Buffy?"

Buffy recognized her mother's voice instantly. Spike watched as her features changed from desire to fear.

Joyce came in dragging a heavy load of luggage behind her.

"Whew," she sighed, dropping the bags once she was fully in the foyer. She looked up ready to call Buffy's name again when she saw Spike.

"Spike?"

Spike smiled softly at her, happy that she remembered him.

"Joyce, you're back early."

Joyce furrowed her brows. "How did you? Where's Buffy?"

"Mom."

Joyce's head spun to see her daughter standing in the corner.

"What are you doing home?"

"What? No, 'Hello mother. How was your trip'?"

Buffy started to say something but her mother continued to talk.

"Ah, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. I have had the most trying past few days of my life," she told Buffy, turning to pick up her luggage.

"Let me get that," Spike offered.

"Thank you, Spike," she said with a smile.

Spike picked up the bag with ease. He took one final look at Buffy before heading up the steps.

"So, Mom, why are you home?"

"Well, as you know I wasn't supposed to be back until next week."

"Right."

"This week I was scheduled to go to New York to check on an Aztec artifact that had arrived. Plus I had to examine a piece they received from Africa," Joyce took a breath before going on. "Anyway, the artifact didn't arrive. Apparently I can't leave the gallery unsupervised for more than a week without things getting out of hand. So, I booked a flight back home to straighten everything out."

Joyce finished and glanced up the stairs. "Spike," she said pointing. "What is he doing here?"

"Long story," Buffy replied, hoping that would end all further questions. It didn't work.

Joyce crossed her arms and eyed her daughter sternly. "Buffy, did something happen while I was gone?"

"Not while you were gone," Buffy said timidly. "Are you hungry? You must be after that long plane ride." She turned and started to go to the kitchen. "I'll make something for you..."

"Buffy."

Spike came trotting down the steps in time to hear Joyce's firm tone. He glanced at Buffy who was nervously chewing her bottom lip.

Buffy's shoulders sagged. "I was going to tell you before you left but I didn't want to ruin your trip. So, I decided to wait until you came back, that way we could sit down and..."

"Buffy."

"I'm pregnant," Buffy finally blurted out.

Joyce's eyes went wide and her hand shot up to cover her mouth.

"What did you say?"

"I'm pregnant."

Joyce closed her eyes and mentally tried to calm herself. "How long have you known?"

"About two months."

"And you're just now telling me?!"

"I didn't want to ruin your trip. I knew how important it was and I didn't want you to have to cancel because of me."

"Who's the father?"

Buffy lowered her eyes to the floor. She heard her mother moan.

"Do you know who the father is?"

Buffy looked at her mother then at Spike. "Yes."

"It's me, Ms. Summers," Spike answered for Buffy.

Joyce looked at Spike in shock. She returned her gaze to Buffy. "I don't understand," she mumbled, pressing her fingers to her forehead. "I thought you were with Angel."

"I am. But, something happened and Spike and I....." Buffy's voice trailed off, too ashamed to go into details with her Mom.

Joyce simply nodded her head. "You were right Buffy. We should have held this off until we were both able to sit down and talk it out. Right now I am so tired I don't think I have enough strength to get mad at you."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"We'll talk tomorrow." Joyce started up the stairs. "Goodnight Spike," she said as she passed him.

"Joyce."

Buffy could feel tears forming in her eyes. She tried hard not to start but once one escaped the rest flowed down her face like a never-ending waterfall.

Spike saw the tears on her face and groaned. "None of that Slayer. I'm sure by tomorrow she'll be another shoulder for you to lean on."

Buffy wiped at her eyes roughly. "I should know not to expect any sympathy from you."

"Yeah, well, hate you," Spike stated matter of factly.

Buffy was about to retaliate but was stopped by Angel coming in the door.

"Who's car is that in the driveway?" he asked, handing Spike the bag of blood.

"Angel, you need to leave. You can't stay here tonight."

"Why?"

"My mom's back and she would so not understand two vampires staying in her house."

Angel nodded his head. "I understand. Come on Spike, let's go."

"NO," Buffy said. "Not Spike."

Spike smirked. "That's right, not Spike," he repeated, poking Angel in the chest with each word.

Buffy pushed Spike behind her. "He's still got those vamps after him."

Angel pulled Buffy aside. "Buffy, you don't have to keep him here. I'll find a place safe enough for the both of us."

"No, it's better if he stays here where they can't find him."

"What if they do find him? You'll be in danger then."

"Angel, I can handle myself. Vampire Slayer, remember."

Angel glanced at Spike over Buffy's shoulder. "I don't know Buffy."

"Please Angel," she pleaded, taking his hand in hers. "Let me walk you outside."

Spike peered out the window beside the door. Buffy and Angel were deep in a lip lock.

"Stupid poof," he mumbled, rage boiling inside him. This was the second time he witnessed them kissing and for some reason it pissed him off. Seeing Angel with his hands on Buffy really irked him.

"God, why do I care?" he groaned moving his eyes off the scene before him.

He spun when he heard Buffy coming back inside.

"Let's get you some blood," she said, grabbing the bag from him. "And, then its down to the basement with you."

She started off into the kitchen and Spike followed.

"What do you think I am?" he asked. "A child?"

"What are you talking about Spike?" Buffy asked, dropping the bag onto a nearby table and turning to face him.

"Drink your blood, go to bed," he mimicked, closing the distance between them. "There's something else I want to do," he continued, trailing his hand down her arm.

Buffy slapped his hand away. "Not going to happen."

"Already did," he reminded her.

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Spike, watch TV if you want to, I really don't care. But you and me....no."

She left then to go upstairs and lock herself in her room.

"That's all right," Spike assured himself once she was gone. "She'll change her mind before the night's through."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike mindlessly flipped through several channels. An hour had passed and still no Buffy. He was already irritated that she had turned him down, but that she wasn't coming to him only fueled his anger.

"I'm not going to her," he said aloud.

Why was she denying herself of him he really didn't know. It was obvious she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He'd smelled her arousal before they were interrupted by her mum.

"Bloody hell," he moaned, throwing the remote down and getting off the couch.

He took the stairs two at a time until he reached her door, and stopped.

For minutes he just stood there staring at it, willing her to come out. To come to him. He wouldn't go to her. Nope, he was the Big Bad, women were supposed to come to him. That's how this game was played.

Reluctantly his sexual frustration won over his fragile ego. He raised his hand preparing to knock when the door flung open to reveal Buffy.

Buffy reached out and grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him in.

"I knew you'd change your mind, pet," he bragged while she undid his belt.

"Shut up," she ordered, ripping his shirt open.

Spike shut the door closed with his foot. He gripped Buffy by her upper arms and stopped her from undressing him any further. Slowly he led her back towards the bed.

Buffy knees hit the edge of the bed and she sat down on it. She looked up at Spike. Not taking her eyes off him she started to scoot back.

Spike grabbed her by the ankles and pulled, causing her to fall flat on her back with her legs in the air.

"Foreplay now," he told her, yanking her pajama bottoms off. "Fuck later."

Spike got down on his knees. He placed each of her legs on his shoulders. He glided his hands up her thighs to her waist. He gripped her panties and tore them off.

Before Buffy could protest about his ruining another pair of underwear she felt his tongue on her clit. She bucked against his mouth when his tongue invaded her folds.

Spike continued to lick along the inside of each lip. Gripping her ass he lifted her hips so he could have better access to her. He thrust his tongue inside her warmth.

"Oh, god," Buffy moaned, clutching the comforter in her hands.

Spike lifted his head and watched Buffy.

"So wet," he commented trailing his tongue lightly over the outside of her cunt. "Wet, for me."

"Don't stop," he heard Buffy beg softly.

Spike crawled onto the bed until he was hovering over her.

"Look at me," he demanded moving his left hand down her side.

Buffy opened her eyes and looked at him. She shuddered as she felt his hand making its way down her thighs towards her center. She had to strain to keep her eyes open when she felt his fingers graze her curls.

"You like that?" Spike asked inserting one finger into her.

"Yes," she replied, her voice trembling.

Spike leaned down so his face was next to hers. "Do you want more?"

Buffy didn't answer vocally. Instead she placed her hands on his already undone jeans and pushed them down forcefully. She felt his hard cock hit her stomach as it sprung free. When her hands couldn't do anymore she started to use her feet. All the while Spike continued to finger and fondle her.

He watched her withering beneath him, succumbing to his touch. She was so vulnerable in that moment. He could easily sink his fangs into her and drain her dry. Take her head in his hands and snap her neck.

"Spike."

Buffy's moan brought Spike away from his thoughts.

"Now....inside...now," she begged, her voice dripping with need.

Spike stood and removed his jeans. Buffy managed to lift her head to look at him. The light shining in the window illuminated his pale skin. Her eyes moved lower and landed on his manhood and she gulped. There it lay nestled in a patch of dark curls. Slightly curving out and up, the tip of it reaching his bellybutton. She saw it twitch and lifted her eyes to Spike's face. She smiled when she saw the agony he was in on his face. Slowly she spread her legs, silently coaxing him to join her.

It took everything in Spike not to come while her eyes had studied him. He didn't know how long he had stood there allowing her to do it, but right now he didn't care. Soon he was going to be inside her again, feeling her.

He once again hovered over her. He placed his hands flat on the bed on either side of her.

"Touch it," he half ordered, half begged.

Without hesitatin Buffy took his shaft in her hand. She began stroking him from base to head.

Spike shut his eyes and swallowed. How could the slayer be so skilled when the only person she'd been with beside him was Angel? The way her hand stroked him with just the right amount of pressure. The way she squeezed him near his base then continued up his length to the head and ran her thumb over the slit.

"Buffy....bloody hell," he moaned almost losing all muscle strength and collapsing on top of her.

Buffy smiled proudly. "You like?" she asked, increasing the thrust of her stroke and cupping his balls in her other hand.

"Mmm....soddin....yes."

Buffy wrapped her legs around him and began to push him down, guiding him to her entrance.

Spike growled when the tip of his cock poked into her tight channel. Coming down from his moment of ecstasy he started to push all the way into her.

Buffy braced herself by holding him by the shoulders. Her body began to slid across the bed with each hard thrust Spike made. Pretty soon her head was hanging off the side.

Spike lifted up so he was kneeling on his knees. He held her by her hips and continued to slam into her. He felt her inner walls constrict and almost lost it. Her warmth and tightness was becoming too much for him. He would never admit it out loud, but he'd never experienced anyone like Buffy before.

Buffy's breathing started to pick up as her first orgasm started. Spike's pelvis constantly hitting her clit sent wave after wave of pleasure through her. Feeling close to the edge she bit her lower lip to silence her scream. Her whole body arched as she came.

Spike felt her body convulse as her orgasm raked through her. Near the end himself, he tilted her hips a little and sped up. He felt his balls tighten then came, squirting dead semen into her. He slumped forward, his head hanging down between his shoulders.

Still inside her he pulled her so her body wasn't hanging over the edge.

Buffy looked at him through hooded eyes and licked her dry lips.

Spike lowered himself until his face was inches from hers. Buffy closed her eyes and waited for what was to come. She wanted his cool lips to touch hers, his tongue to dance with hers again.

Their lips touched briefly, then they pulled apart. Again they touched but this time deeper, longer. Buffy opened her mouth and Spike invaded it with his tongue.

They didn't break the kiss again, not even when Spike hardened and started moving in and out of her once more.

TBC................More NC-17 next chapter!