Sarah(vampgrl) thanks so much for your beta...I was laughing my ass off when you sent me the wrong one. I seriously thought I had sent you the wrong one....I am crazy! We just cant seem to perfect our email sending! LOL!

Chapter 17: "This is where it Falls Apart"

"Unh," Buffy moaned under Spike.

It was hours later and they were still going at it. The longest break they had was when she had to use the bathroom and Spike decided to have a quick smoke.

"Buffy," Spike whispered, resting his head against her chest.

Buffy reached behind her and gripped the bars of her headboard. She prayed her mother was a heavy sleeper.

She gasped when she felt Spike's tongue flick her nipple. He then took it into his mouth and started to suck. He bit it with his teeth and Buffy gave a soft whimper .

Buffy's heart raced and she became dizzy. A chilling sensation overcame her and she exploded.

Spike increased his momentum when her quivering muscles clamped down on his cock. He vamped and sank his teeth into the delicate skin just above her breast. Her rich coppery blood filled his mouth and then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike jolted awake and flinched when the light hit his eyes. He glanced around and saw nothing but miles of green grass. Something was against his back, so he turned to see what it was. He was leaning against a Willow tree. He looked down and noticed he was sitting on a blanket spread over the grass.

"Where am I?"

"You're awake."

Spike lifted his head and saw Buffy walking towards him. She was barefoot and wearing a yellow sundress.

"Buffy?"

"I was beginning to think you'd sleep the rest of the day away," she joked, taking a seat next to him.

She snuggled close to him and lifted his arm and placed it around her. She nestled her head on his chest.

Spike was shocked that she was acting so comfortable around him...so loving. He also wondered where the hell they were. Not two minutes ago he was pounding her into the mattress.

"Pet, where are we?" he asked, looking around them. "Weren't we in bed a minute ago?"

Buffy sat up and smiled down at him. "That must've been some dream you were having," she commented, leaning down to kiss him on the lips. "You'll have to tell me about it later, so we can make it come true."

"Mommy! Daddy!"

Spike watched as Buffy stood and ran. She ran to a child and stopped in front of it. She knelt down to the child's level and the little being handed her something. Buffy proceeded to put it in her hair. She then took the child into her arms and lifted it off the ground. They both started towards Spike.

As they got closer Spike noticed a daisy in Buffy's hair and one clutched in the child's tiny fist.

The child in her arms whispered something to her. Buffy smiled brightly and looked at Spike. Nodding her head she set the child on its feet.
The child ran the rest of the way to Spike.

"Daddy!" it cried, throwing itself against him.

Spike's muscles tensed. Why was this child calling him daddy?

He pushed the child away and stared at it. Big, blue innocent eyes stared back at him. They were full of confusion, not the love he'd seen seconds before it was in his arms.

"Spike?" he heard Buffy's voice which tore him away from his assessment of the child.

"What's wrong with you? You're acting strange."

Spike moved his eyes from Buffy to the child. This must be a dream. No, it couldn't be one. Why would he dream of this?

"Spike?"

Spike blinked several times before focusing on Buffy. He forced a smile. "Nothing's wrong."

"Swing Daddy," the child said, running from under the tree into the sunlight.

The child was a distance away before turning back to Spike.

"Swing Daddy!" it cried out.

"Spike you promised you'd push your child on the swing."

Spike saw a small hand appear in front of his face. He took it and stood. The child started to pull him out from under the shade of the tree. He jerked his arm back.

"I can't," he mumbled.

"Daddy?"

"Spike?"

"Buffy the sun....I can't."

Buffy smiled and walked over to the child.

"I think daddy wants to race," she told the child.

The child giggled.

Buffy and the child darted off together, hand in hand.

"Come on Spike!" He heard Buffy yell once she was out of sight.

"Spike!.....Spike!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Spike?"

Spike opened his eyes.

"Spike?"

He looked up at the slayer. Her mouth was parted, short gasps of breath were escaping through it. Her hair was matted to her face.

"Why did you stop?"

"What?" Spike asked, still out of it.

"You stopped," she told him.

Spike felt warmth surrounding his shaft. It was then that he realized what she was talking about.

"Oh," he uttered pulling out of her and lifting himself up. "I have to go."

Buffy pulled the sheet to her chest. "What?" she asked, her eyes on him as he got up and started to dress.

"I have to go," he repeated, silently jerking his jeans over his hips. He grabbed his shirt off the floor and tugged it on.

Buffy's mouth fell open. Her mind was trying to process what had happened.

"Spike, wait...."

Spike didn't hear her because he was already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike stalked into the bar and took a seat.

"Willy!" he shouted slapping his hand on the bar counter.

Willy's head shot up from behind the bar. He noticed who it was and frowned.

"Spike," he called, coming over to the demon. "Didn't think I'd ever see you again."

Spike scoffed. "Well, I was hoping to never see your face again, either."

"What can I do you for Spike?"

Spike pulled out a few crumbled up bills and threw them at him.

"Give me a shot of the good stuff."

Willy placed a glass in front of Spike then poured fresh human blood into it.

Spike downed the liquid as fast as it was put in front of him.

"I have to say Spike," Willy started to speak, leaning on one elbow. "You're pretty brave coming here."

Spike tapped the glass indicating he wanted another. Willy poured some more. Spike gulped it down.

"What do you mean?"

"You know," Willy began, leaning closer. "You knocking up the Slayer and all."

Less than a second Spike had Willy by the collar and hoisted him halfway over the bar.

"Where did you hear that?" Spike hissed, shifting into game face.

"Whoa...hey...hey," Willy stuttered raising his hands. "Calm down Spike."

"Who told you?"

"Spike, don't worry. I won't tell anyone, remember I'm on your side....buddy."

"Don't call me that! And that's not the answer I'm looking for."

"I don't remember."

Spike lifted Willy higher and flashed his fangs.

"Okay, okay, okay. One night a demon came in rambling on and on that he had a secret. I gave him a few drinks to loosen his lips and he spilled. Said he overheard the Slayer talking to someone about it."

"Who was it?"

"I don't remember. Come on, I mean I have tons of demons coming in and out all day. I can't remember them all."

Spike released him.

"Give me a shot of tequila," he ordered. "And stay out of my sight."

"Will do Spikey, my boy," Willy said, quickly pouring the liquor. "Will do."

Spike watched Willy stroll away and sneered at him.

"Bloody wanker," he mumbled before drinking his tequila.

Spike saw a man take the stool next to him out of the corner of his eye.

"Double scotch," he heard the man order.

The man took a sip of his drink. "Had a nice roll?" he asked aloud, setting his glass down.

Spike looked over at him. "You talkin' to me?"

The man smiled. "Yes, you smell like you just got laid."

Spike sighed deeply. "Not that its any business of yours, but yeah I did."

"Human, too."

"What?"

This time the man turned his head to Spike. "She was human."

Spike narrowed his eyes at him.

"I can smell her blood in you. You feed from her," he informed Spike, sensing his confusion. "Did you kill her?"

"No."

"That good, huh?"

"I don't know who you are, but you better stop smel..."

"Name's Ramone," the man greeted offering his hand to Spike.

Spike never removed his eyes off him and didn't shake his hand.

Ramone pulled his hand back and took another sip of his drink.

"Just arrived in Sunnydale two days ago," he said. "Nice place, except for all the demons."

"Aren't you one?"

"I guess you can say I am."

"Why do you hate demons then?"

"Never said I hated them. I just don't like them. I think they're all brain-dead morons with the maturity of a five year old," he explained then added. "With the exception of a few."

"You do realize you're in a demon bar?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willy was busy talking to some regular demons when he noticed a girl he'd never seen before come in.

The girl searched the room as if trying to find someone or something.

"Can I help you?" Willy asked

The girl slowly moved closer to the bar, still glancing around as she did so.

"What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

The girl rolled her eyes. "Oh, that's original," she insulted, placing her hands on the bar. "I'm looking for someone. Heard he was here in Sunnydale."

"Is he a demon?"

"A vampire."

Willy grinned. "Then you've come to the right place."

"I know. I was told he might hang out here sometimes."

"Well, why don't you describe him to me. I might be able to help you out."

"If you saw him you'd never forget him. He has bleached hair, wears a leather duster, goes by the name Spike."

Willy stared at her. "Um, Spike you said?"

"Yes, is he here?"

Willy pointed to his left.

The girl leaned back and looked down the length of the bar.

"Thank you," she said when she spotted him.

Willy frowned after the girl was gone.

"How does he do it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this Bronze, that's where all the humans hang out?"

"Yep, most of them anyway. All the fresh blooded humans...good for killing, eating....or shagging."

"Not really into killing them."

Spike arched his brows and grinned. "You more of a shaggin guy?"

"Spike?"

Spike looked over his shoulder to see who'd said his name. When he saw who it was he turned all they way on his stool.

"Vanessa?"

TBC............