Chapter 19: "The Weakness in Me"

Rated: NC-17

This has been beta'd by Sarah(vampgrl). Thanks Sarah!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy's breath caught in her throat as Spike lifted her up and slammed her against the door. He placed her legs around him. With one hand placed under her ass, he hoisted her higher. He used his other hand to untie the strings of her shirt and ripped it off her. He lowered his head and took one, now exposed, hard nipple into his mouth.

Buffy gasped. Her hands ran up and down the door, searching for something to grab hold of.

"Please, please, please..." she mumbled over and over.

Spike jerked his head away. He placed his free hand where his mouth had been, and roughly massaged her breast.

"That's it Slayer. Beg for me."

Buffy's mouth opened and closed. Her eyes were shut and her whole body was on fire, her mind trying to formulate coherent words.

"Spike......my Mom," she finally managed to speak.

"Bloody hell," Spike groaned, recalling that Joyce had gone up to bed not too long ago, which meant she probably wasn't fully asleep.

Spike pulled away from the door and took her into the den. He led her over to the couch and threw her down on it.

"No, not here," Buffy protested, starting to move off the couch.

Spike pushed her down and sat astride her.

"Too bad," he said while unfastening her pants.

Buffy pushed him back and sat up. "I said not here."

Spike grabbed hold of her arms and shoved her flat on her back. He laid on top of her.

"And I said too bad," he snarled. "Your mum won't hear us."

"Now," Spike said, sitting up and going back to undoing her pants. "Stop denying us what we both want."

"I don't want this," Buffy hissed.

"But you need it," Spike stated, yanking the leather pants off her.

Buffy sat up. She glanced at him, her breathing coming in short gasps.

"I need it."

Her hands wound around his neck and she pulled him to her.

"Buffy," Spike moaned before their lips connected.

Buffy pulled him with her as she laid down. The kiss began gentle then turned into a dueling match between their tongues.

Spike flinched from the tightness in his jeans. His cock was throbbing and practically begging for release. His hands moved between their bodies down to his zipper. He slid it down slowly then pulled himself free.

Buffy wrapped her legs around him and ground her pelvis into his erection.

Spike grunted harshly. He tugged the material covering her cunt aside and pushed inside of her.

Buffy broke the kiss and arched her back. Her face contorted in pain as she adjusted to him. The pain increased as he started to move.

Spike reared back then thrust forward, hitting the sensitive spot inside her with the head of his shaft. He felt her muscles convulse and knew he hit gold. He pulled out and did it again, harder this time.

Buffy's fingers gripped the leather on his shoulders. She became frustrated as she felt his still fully clothed body. She wanted to feel his skin against hers. She pulled at his duster.

Spike stilled his movements. He quickly shed his duster and pulled his black shirt over his head, tossing both items carelessly to the floor. He braced his body over her and proceeded to fuck her.

Each thrust became urgent and faster. He wanted to give her her release as well as find his own.

Buffy winced each time his pelvis hit her clit.

Spike noticed her holding back. Once again denying herself of something she needed and wanted. He touched her cheek and she looked at him.

"Scream Slayer," he ground out between forceful thrusts.

Buffy shut her eyes.

Spike could hear her breathing pick up. Her pulse racing. He stretched out on top of her and placed his mouth close to her ear. He looked at her, studied her features. The tautness of her jaw. Her muscles twitching as he continued to pound into her.

"Tell me," he panted. "Who's fucking you."

A whimper escaped Buffy's lips.

Spike dug his nails into her thighs. He held them against his hips.

"Tell. Me," he growled, "Who's fucking you so hard....your whole.....body is gonna explode."

"You," she answered softly.

Spike licked her ear then took the lobe in his mouth and sucked on it.

"You," she repeated a little louder.

Spike's pace picked up. He buried his face in her neck. Panting into her hair, and pushing himself deeper.

Buffy threaded her fingers into the hair at his nape, holding him to her. She tilted her head back, exposing her neck.

Spike knew what she wanted. His face vamped and he sunk his fangs into her. He felt her body jerk, but ignored it. Instead he relished the fact that she willingly gave him her blood. He drank greedily, taking as much as he could before her muscles clamped around his cock.

"Spike!" Buffy screamed.

Hearing her yell his name made him cum, his cock spurting cold semen inside her.

"Spike, Spike...." she chanted, coming down from her brief moment of ecstasy. Spike retracted his fangs and licked the wound.

"That's right, Slayer," he whispered to her. "Me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Spike, Mummy has something for you."

Spike looked up when he heard Dru. He was standing in front of a closed door with
Dru beside him. He looked over at her.

"Dru," he moaned, brushing the back of his hand across her cheek. "Why won't you come back to me?"

Dru closed her eyes and placed her hand over his.

"I'm lost without you. Something is happening to me," he told her, leaning over and placing his forehead against hers. "These things I'm feeling for......they're destroying me."

Dru pulled away and placed a finger over her lips.

"Hush. I have just the thing to make you all better."

She opened the door. Spike looked up and inside the room. It was empty save for the huge bed in the middle draped in sheer fabric.

Dru took his hand and led him inside.

Spike caught a whiff of something familiar and stopped her from taking him any further.

Dru smiled. She let go of his hand and continued into the room, stopping by the huge bed.

"You smell it," she said, running her hand over the fabric hiding the bed. "The blood, the strength, the weakness."

She started to walk around the bed, still gliding her hand lightly over the fabric.

Spike nodded his head. He smelled all of it.

Dru laughed. "Don't you love it?" she asked, coming back around the bed to the spot where she had started. This time she held the fabric in her grip and dragged it with her. The fabric pulled away and Spike froze at what he saw.

Buffy, lying on the bed, naked and chained by her wrists to the headboard.

He watched Dru climb onto it and lay down next to Buffy. Dru ran her hand up and down Buffy's arm.

"She's been bad," Dru whispered, her eyes raking over Buffy's nude form.

"Stole me daddy and now...." she looked up at Spike, "my Spike."

Spike swallowed hard. "Is she dead?"

Dru pouted. She returned her gaze to Buffy and shook her head slowly.

"No, but she will be."

Spike took one step then paused. The scent blew by him again. He groaned when he realized what it was.

"When I found her you had just left," Dru explained, knowing exactly what he smelled. "Drowning in her desire for you. Her weakness....you."

"Me?"

"She craves you. You can smell it."

Her arousal, that was what he smelled, mixed with her blood.

"Her blood....."

Dru giggled like a little child. "I've been naughty too. I had a little taste."

Spike moved closer. He stopped at the edge of the bed. Dru reached out and pulled him down beside her.

"Touch her," Dru instructed, guiding his hand over to Buffy.

Spike placed his hand over her chest. Buffy's body lifted off the bed. Her skin touched his hand.

"See," Dru said. "She senses you."

"How?"

"But you don't sense her."

Spike shook his head.

"The baby stopped crying."

Spike pulled his eyes away from Buffy and looked at Dru, his face a mask of confusion.

"I want to hear the baby, Spike. Kill her," she told him, nodding to Buffy. "Kill her and I can hear the baby again. Touch the baby."

Spike jumped off the bed. "Dru, stop speaking in riddles and tell me what the bleeding hell you're talking about."

Dru slid off the bed. "Kill her. Kill her and the feelings will be gone. You'll be with me again."

She vamped and went over to him. "You can do it. You want to do it."

Spike's face shifted to his demon.

"All for you, luv," he whispered before jumping on top of Buffy and sinking his fangs into her.

The second her blood hit his mouth he heard crying in the distance.

"The baby." He heard Dru cry.

Spike ignored her. He continued to drink, letting the rich substance pool in his mouth before allowing it to flow down his throat. He savored every gulp.

"Spike." He heard the figure pinned beneath him moan. He halted his drinking when he felt Buffy wrap her legs around his waist and grind into him.

His cock hardened. He jerked his fangs free. He lifted his body and looked at her. She was still, just laying there with her eyes closed. He also found that her legs were no longer wrapped around him.

Spike shook his head, trying to figure out what had just happened. He was all set on draining his third slayer and then he couldn't do it. Something deep stopped him from doing it.

"I can't," he whispered, staring down at Buffy. "I can't do it."

TBC...................................(more spuffiness)