Chapter 27: "Disappear”

Rated: NC17


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike stared at her, letting his eyes travel from her mouth, down the smooth column of her throat and finally to the heaving chest just inches away from his crotch. He nearly groaned from the increasing tightness forming between his legs.

"Spike...?"

Buffy yelped when Spike yanked her toward him. Her startled cry swiftly changed to that
of a moan when his lips covered her own. She swung her arms around the back of his neck and tightened their hold. Her tongue crept out to touch his as the ferocity of the kiss increased. The moan still rolling around in her throat changed once again, this time to a satisfied sigh as one of his hands made its way under her shirt and closed around a firm breast.

Spike started to pull at her shirt with his free hand, pushing it up higher until more of her
warm skin was exposed for him to touch. He felt her tremble in his arms when his tongue darted out to touch hers. That was exactly the reaction he wanted from her because it helped fuel the fire that was currently residing inside himself and gave him the courage to do what he knew he had to do.

Buffy pulled away from him, breaking their kiss in the process, to help him disrobe her
shirt form her body. Immediately she went back to kissing him, ignoring the little
conscious in the back of her head reminding her that so many questions and uncertainties were still floating around in the air. All that she cared about was having Spike touch her again. This was wrong she knew it. But, there was a certain number of times she could tell herself that before finally she just didn't give a damn. And, apparently that number was met because right now she really did not give a damn.

"Turn around," Spike mumbled before settling his hands on Buffy's waist urging her to
twist around.

Buffy slowly spun around on her knees until her stomach came into contact with the edge of the coffee table and her back was facing Spike. She felt him push off the couch and settle himself behind her so his body was pressed firmly against her own. Her breath caught in her throat when she felt him start to pull up her skirt. Things were really starting to get out of control now. Finding some semblance of control within her Buffy managed to speak.

“Spike stop,” She heard herself moan all the while grinding back into Spike's hand, which was now running between her thighs.

Spike ignored her protest, which seemed to be becoming a habit to him lately, and
continued his exploration of her silky, smooth skin. He took the time to enjoy its texture, its feel, only because he knew this would be the last time he would ever touch it. Unless she did what he asked tonight, then there would be many more times. Lots of times for him to enjoy the splendor that was Buffy.

Spike trailed his hand over the expanse of her bottom, running his hands over the rosy
cheeks not covered by he thong she had on. His shaft throbbed angrily from the confines of his jeans, begging to be released and buried inside something warm. Spike held off though. He wanted to take his time. Needed to take his time in order to make Buffy weak enough so he could go through with his plan.

Buffy realized after two minutes of moaning and panting on her part that Spike was not
going to stop any time soon. A smile spread across her face because deep inside she was glad he wasn't. Ever since there last time together there had been this emptiness inside of her. This longing. The longing she felt wasn't for him but instead for what he had to offer. Something that she seemed to be crazing a lot of lately.

Spike had long stopped his assessment of her ass and was now running his hand up the small of her back and pushing her down towards the coffee table.

Buffy lowered her body just enough over the coffee table and stretched her arms out in
front of her to grip the edges.

Spike bunched her skirt up above her hips, giving him free access to her lower half. He
leisurely pulled her panties over her hips and down her thighs, leaving them pooled around her bent knees. Then he finally reached down to free his erection. His fingers tore at the bottom of his jeans and jerked down the zipper, allowing the swollen member to spring free.

Buffy bit into her lower lip when she felt Spike's shaft poke her from behind. Her grip on
the coffee table tightened as she waited for him to enter her. Instead of the soft cool feel
of his shaft she instead felt one cold, rough finger glide over her center lazily. She inhaled sharply when his finger flicked her clit and then quickly abandoned it to run along her folds. Buffy was growing increasingly frustrated with this tedious process. Usually their fucking was along the ‘wham bam’ line, but right now it seemed to be all about pleasure building up to release. She didn't want that. She wanted the release without all the petting he was currently doing. What he was doing right now only made it that much harder to face the fact that she was about to let Spike screw her yet again.

Spike continued to stroke her warmth with his hand, letting his finger slide in and out of
her every so often. With his other hand he reached around to her front to cup one free
breast in his palm. He tested its weight, squeezed it gently, and tweaked the nipple that
had formed into a bud from his prior ministrations. He heard mewling sounds being
emitted from Buffy and knew that she was close to being in the perfect state before he
would start driving into her. His demon was also pushing its way forth, begging to be able to fuck this tasty morsel. He could feel his demon responding to the position Buffy was currently in. The animalistic nature of her pose made it much more forceful in its fight to take control. Spike however held it off, knowing that if it came out to soon Buffy would push him away before he had a chance to complete what he intended to do.

Spike moved so his body leaned over Buffy’s. His chest pressed firmly against her back, his thighs closely touching hers until he was completely draped over her. The hand that had been fondling her was now holding his erection. He ran his hand over it, coating it with the juices left on his fingers from her quim. Then gingerly he situated it near her opening. But instead of thrusting forward and embedding himself like he knew his demon and Buffy wanted, he started to kiss his way up her back and over her shoulder until his face was near hers.

“I know you're wondering why I'm taking so long,” he whispered into her ear. “It's only
because I realize this will be the last time we do this. This is the last time we'll both be
able to touch each other without it meaning anything.”

Buffy stiffened at his words. “What?” She asked, turning her head slightly to look at him.

“Shh,” he told her, kissing her softly along the ear and then pushing inside of her.

Buffy curled her fingers around the wood edging of the table as Spike continually
pounded into her from behind. Why it still hurt every time he entered her she didn't know. But, for some reason she could already feel her walls throbbing from his intrusion.

Spike held himself over her with his left hand placed beside hers, holding onto the table.
His other hand was still holding her breast as a way to press her back into him while he
drove into her.

Buffy found herself matching Spike’s rhythm and thrusting back into him to send him
deeper and harder into her. She could hear grunting beside her and knew that it was Spike who had his head resting against her shoulder. She ground her teeth together and released her own little grunts when Spike started to hit that perfect spot that sent shivers all through her lower half. Her orgasm was fast approaching.

Spike found himself using all of his energy not on the Slayer, but on his demon. His demon was ready to come forth and was refusing to wait any longer. But, Spike knew it wasn't time yet. He had to wait until she was weak from her orgasm when he knew all rationale would leave her body. He fought hard to keep the demon in check, letting it know that it didn't have to wait much longer as he felt Buffy’s walls beginning to flutter around him.

“Ugh,” Buffy groaned as she thrust back harder into Spike. She was almost there. So
close. “Oh.....,” There. “....god, yes.”

“Yes....yes....yes,” she started to pant over and over as she came down from her first high.

Spike however held off his release and finally allowed his demon to take over.

Buffy felt Spike shift above her and his lips brush alongside her ear.

“You're mine.” He mumbled, nuzzling her ear with his nose. “Tell me you're mine.”

Spike remembered Drusilla saying Buffy was his, but he needed to hear her say it. His
demon wouldn't be satisfied until the claim Dru declared him to have over Buffy was done right.

Buffy blinked past the fog inhibiting her brain long enough to hear Spike’s demand. Her
mouth opened to say ‘no’, but no words came out. It was almost like her voice had
disappeared, because not only was she not able to speak, she was no longer moaning or groaning aloud.

Spike pulled himself and Buffy into a semi-upright position, their bodies still somewhat
bent over the table while his left hand still held him up. His thrusts into her became harder and faster. The hand that was still on her breast started to knead and squeeze the globe roughly.

Buffy barely managed to keep herself steady with the one hand gripping the table that held her up. Her other hand snaked up her body to cover the hand massaging her breast. She too started to play, loving the extra pressure her hand, along with Spike’s, placed on her sensitive breast. Her head rolled to the side and came to rest against Spike’s shoulder. A tiny gasp escaped her lips when she felt his cool lips running over her flushed skin. Spike was everywhere around her. He was inside her. Tasting her. Touching her. Her body started to give into the sensations again and she shook as her second orgasm started to build deep within her.

“You like that?” Spike asked, his eyes looking down at her chest to the tiny hand covering his. “No need to answer, pet. I can feel that you do.” He turned his head to regard her.

“Tell me you're mine,” he found himself demanding once again. He buried his nose in her hair, inhaling that sweet vanilla scent that was pure Buffy. “I know your body is mine. I can sense how you crave me even when I'm not around. You burn for me like I burn for
you, don't you?” His lips grazed along her jawbone, moving towards her mouth. “Just tell
me you're mine, Buffy. You know you want to.”

Buffy turned her head away form his, refusing to let his lips touch hers. Her eyes fluttered shut as her body shook violently. As the tremors subsided she went limp, falling forward onto the coffee table her arms no longer supporting her.

Spike allowed Buffy to slip out of his arms. His now free hands found purchase on her
hips and used them to force her roughly back to meet his powerful thrusts. His demon was not happy that she refused to acknowledge his hold over her. And the fury he was
unleashing now was in part form the demon's anger. His nails dug into her soft flesh,
ignoring the fact that he might be hurting her. His pelvis hit her with such force his body
vibrated every time it made contact with hers. With one final plunge his body jerked
forward to fall over hers and he roared his release, slamming his hands hard onto the
surface of the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy awoke to find herself snug in her warm bed. Her body was still tingling from her
earlier bout with Spike and a smile creep over her features as the memories invaded her
mind. It had been wonderful, well at least until he demanded she announce she was his.
Why in the hell he thought she would was beyond her. Besides she didn't really care. All that mattered right now was sleep, a long peaceful sleep.

“Where is it?” A harsh voice growled from beside her.

Buffy opened her eyes and jerked her head to the side. Fear instantly poured into her veins when she saw Drusilla laying on the bed next to her.

“What are you doing here?” She asked secretly trying to reach over to her nightstand for a nice, long wooden stake. Her blood froze with panic when she realized her hands weren't moving. And, neither were her other limbs. She lifted her head, moving it form side to side and up and down only to find that nothing was binding her down. But, still she couldn't move.

“Bad girl, not play fair,” Dru spat, rolling off the bed. “ Doesn't play by the rules. Hiding
princess’s toys without her knowing.”

“This is a dream,” Buffy told herself. “This is all just one bad dream and any second I will wake up in my own room alone.”

Dru walked over to the foot of the bed. “Spike promised mummy her toy, but you took it
from him. Crept inside his head. Everything has gone blurry.”

Buffy stared up at the vampiress standing before her, all the while tugging her hands,
hoping maybe whatever was keeping her bound would break.

“Just tell me what you want Dru,” she spoke, catching the quick movement of Dru
walking over to the side of the bed. “Maybe then we can both find what you're looking for a lot faster.” Not the brightest of ideas, but maybe her luck was running high today and Spike's insane ex would fall for it.

Dru held her index finger up and ticked it back and forth. “Wicked slayer. The birdie tells me not to sing.”

Or maybe not.

Dru crawled up the bed to sit near Buffy’s abdomen. “Look deeper Miss Edith tells me.
Whisper in my ear she does. ‘Look towards the heavens,’ she says. But, sun's to bright
and hurts my eyes.”

Dru lifted one hand and placed it over Buffy’s stomach. With a quick swipe of her hand
the shirt covering Buffy flew up to bunch under her breast, revealing a firm midriff. Dru
then dangled her finger over the area in which Buffy’s belly button lay. Slowly she lowered it until the very tip rested almost within the hole.

“A baby cries in my head, but its not there. It hides where I can't see it.”

Buffy listened to Dru ramble on and on about a baby, all the while her eyes remained glued to the finger barely touching her stomach. She swallowed forcefully when the finger started to move upwards and her belly seemed to move with it. Her eyes grew wide as she saw what used to be her flat stomach become the size of a watermelon.

“Stop,” Buffy pleaded without knowing what was going to happen next, but fearing it just
the same.

“One little peek,” Dru said, placing the tip of her finger near the top of Buffy’s stomach.
Her long nail rooted itself under her skin then slowly started to slice through the bulging belly until it reached its underside near Buffy’s center.

Buffy opened her move to scream but no sound came out. It was then that she realized she wasn't even in pain at all. Her gaze drifted towards her middle, and where she thought there would be blood there was none. In fact her stomach wasn't even huge anymore, it had returned to its normal size. Relief flooded through her and she feel back onto her pillow, letting out a contented sigh. Her relief was short-lived when she heard Dru talking.

“No baby,” Dru whispered, her voice sounding childlike. “Doesn’t matter. In the end all
will be the way it was. In the end....”

~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy clutched the hospital gown tightly in her fist. Her legs hung over the side of the
hospital bed as she waited for Dr. Morris to arrive.

Ever since she had woken up from the horrible dream she knew something was wrong
with the baby. What exactly she didn’t know. All she knew was that Dru’s words had
chilled her to the bone. Of course she could easily write it off as having nothing to do with her, but when Dru had said the baby had disappeared she just knew it was directed to her in some way. The door clicking open brought Buffy out of her reverie as she saw Dr. Morris step into the room.

“Hello, Buffy.” The Doctor greeted, coming over to the bed. “What seems to be the
emergency?”

Buffy blushed with embarrassment over her panic during the phone call with one of Dr.
Morris’s nurses. She had probably scared the nurse to death with her screams of worry.

“I’m sorry I worried your staff like that,” Buffy apologized. “It’s just I woke up this
morning and I had this weird feeling that something was wrong. I didn’t know what to do
and you said I could call anytime I had a problem.”

Dr. Morris waved her hand dismissively. “It's perfectly all right that you called Buffy. You
know you’re body better then anyone else and if you feel that there is something wrong
then I have no problem fitting you in without an appointment.”

“Thank you.”

“Now, what seems to be the problem?”

Buffy dropped her eyes as she answered. “I don't know exactly.” She lifted her head
slowly before saying what she said next. “I was hoping you could do one of those things
where you look at the baby on screen and listen to its heart and stuff.”

“An ultrasound?”

“Yes.”

“Sure,” Dr. Morris said, giving Buffy a reassuring smile and rubbing her arm gently. “Let
me go get Patty and we'll get started.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty minutes later Buffy found herself lying back on the bed with her gown pushed up
over her stomach and a blanket covering her from the hips down. A gooey, cold substance had been smeared onto her skin and now Dr. Morris was running a hand held contraption all over the region of her stomach, her eyes trained on the screen situated at an angle near the bed Buffy was lying on.

“Hmm.” Buffy heard Dr. Morris. mumble under her breath. Buffy glanced at the fuzzy
black and white screen then back at Dr. Morris

“What is it? Is something wrong?”

Dr. Morris ignored her and turned her attention to the nurse standing on the other side of
the bed.

“Will you hold this while I work on something?” She asked, indicating to the hand held
contraption.

The nurse took over the task of running the mini scanner over Buffy’s abdomen, while Dr. Morris went to work fidgeting with the ultra sound machine. Finally Dr. Morris turned to face the nurse and regarded her with a questioning look. The nurse in turn shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

Buffy was beyond panic now. She was furious. Here she was wondering what was wrong with the baby and no one seemed to want to answer her questions.

“Please tell me what’s going on.”

Dr. Morris walked over to Buffy’s side, blocking Buffy’s view of the monitor.

“Buffy I don't know how to say this,” she began. “Maybe its the machine or maybe we
just aren't looking closely enough.”

“What is it?”

“Your baby isn't appearing on the screen and do you hear that?”

Buffy tuned her ears to the sounds of the room. All she heard was silence. “No.”

“During an ultra sound not only are we able to view the baby, but we are also able to
monitor its heartbeat. Right now there isn't one.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Well, it appears that you aren't pregnant.”

TBC............