Chapter 3

The studio was in an old warehouse. There was a huge king-sized bed in the middle, a small kitchen, some frames, and very little furniture around.

“Make yourself at home, sugar,” he said, putting her bags on the floor.

“Your head still hurts, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll get you something. Why don’t you take a look around and get yourself ready? There’s a mirror over there. I think you’ll find everything you need there. I’ll be right there with something for your head.”

“Ok.”

As she came out of the bathroom, she saw Parker talking to another guy. He was tall and handsome. They must have been talking about something important because they stopped as soon as they saw her.

“Hey, sugar, there you are. I was just telling Jimmy about my great discovery.”

“Oh, hi.”

“Nice meeting you. I’m Jimmy, I work with Parker.”

“Here, honey, take this.”

“Thanks, what is it?”

“Some Tylenol to help with that headache of yours.”

“Thanks.”

“So, are you all set? Did you find everything you needed?”

“Yes, but about my clothes, what should I wear? I mean, is this ok?”

“Don’t worry about it. You look great. Why don’t we begin with what you’re wearing, and later, I’ll give you something else, ok?”

“Ok.”

As Buffy was fixing her hair, she began feeling a little dizzy. She could hear both guys setting the lights and talking, but she wasn’t able to focus.

“Almost ready, hon?"

“Yeah, but I mean, do I look ok? I have never done this.”

“Come here, baby, you look great. Just relax.” He began massaging her shoulders and kissing her neck.

“Now, show me what you got.”

“How?”

“Just be you. Give me something, baby.”

“Ok, I'll try,” she whispered.

She was feeling like she was drifting off. She was more and more out of it- she could hardly keep her eyes open as she saw a couple of flashes. Suddenly, she felt what she thought were his hands cupping her breasts. Unable to protest, she felt how he was loosening her top. She could feel other hands and voices, but her eyes were too heavy now.

When she woke up, she was feeling weird. Her head was in even more pain than before. For a second, she forgot where she was.

“Oh my God!” she yelled when she realized she was lying naked on the bed. “What happened?” But it seemed like no one else was there. There were obvious traces of what had happened the night before. She couldn’t help but feel dirty as she saw some leather things, a couple of used condoms, and some other stuff that she didn’t even want to know what they were. As fast as she could, she looked for her stuff, getting dressed as fast as possible. Right next to her purse, there was a note that said: “You were terrific. I’ll be in touch. Here’s some cash for the cab. Kisses, Parker.” She went through her purse, afraid that her documents would be gone, but luckily for her, she found everything. She hated him so much. What had she done? She was terrified. She grabbed her stuff as fast as she could and got in the first cab she could find.

“Where to?” the driver asked her.

“J.F.K. please.”