Willow was already in the cafeteria with Fred. Both girls looked like they were having fun.

“Hey, Buffy! Over here, I saved you a seat.”

“Hey, Will. Hey, Fred.”

“Hello, Buffy,” Fred answered with a friendly smile.

“I saved you some pizza. I had to fight for it. You have no idea how some of these girls can get.”

“Thanks, Will.”

“So, what happened?” Fred asked, concerned.

“Oh, he just wanted to talk to me about my paper.”

“Oh, Buffy, I’m sorry. We’ll work harder next time,” Willow answered quickly.

“Oh, no, I did fine. I actually got an A+,” as Buffy held her paper up proudly.

“Wow, congratulations,” Willow said with her mouth full of pizza.

“Yes, that’s great, Buffy,” Fred said to Buffy.

Suddenly, the three girls turned around when they heard Cordelia yelling “You bitch” as her and Harmony stood right next to Buffy.

“Excuse me?” Buffy asked with a confused look.

“What the hell were you doing, talking to my blondie bear?” Harmony whined.

“Your blondie what? Are you high or something?" Buffy asked, annoyed.

“Don’t play innocent with me,” Cordelia snapped. "You know well right what we are talking about. You stayed after class to talk to William.”

“A.K.A my blondie bear,” Harmony interrupted.

“Everybody saw you in the halls, chatting around,” Cordelia said.

“What is going on?” Harmony asked, upset.

“He was just giving me back my paper, not that it's any of your business,” Buffy finally said, angry.

“Yes, he was congratulating Buffy on her paper. She got an A+,” Willow said as she proudly showed them her paper.

“A+, huh? In exchange for what?” Cordelia said in a bitchy tone.

“Excuse me?” as Buffy stood up, furious.

“You heard me. It's not like we don’t know your reputation around teachers.”

“Fuck you, Cordelia. You don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Calm down, Buffy. I mean, he is hot. I was just wondering if there was something going on. A forbidden love maybe. That would be so sexy.”

“Hello? You are talking about my blondie bear.”

“Shut up, Harm,” Cordelia snapped.

“Whatever, Cordelia. Just leave me alone, ok?” Buffy answered, frustrated.

“Anyway, that’s not why I’m here. We belong to an exclusive group. We usually don’t invite new girls, but considering your background, the fact that you are from L.A., and your sex scandal- we’ll skip the test and invite you directly.”

“What are you talking about? Invite me where?" Buffy asked as she rolled her eyes.

“There’s a party tonight. Only a select group is invited,” Cordelia said while looking at Willow and Fred.

“Sorry, I’m spending the weekend at my dad’s,” she answered proudly.

“Whatever. Anyway, call me if you change your mind. It's definitely the opportunity of a lifetime.”

“Don’t hold your breath, Cordelia,” Buffy finished.