STAKE YOUR CLAIM


Chapter 18: ‘Always Yours’





“I love you Will,” Buffy repeated to him. He had to shake his head, just to clear his dazed mind and make sure he had heard her right. Not that Spike was shocked, no, he knew, deep down in his heart that she had loved him for some time, but to have her actually say it? To him, admit to him? Here, now and in his bedroom with the entire household asleep upstairs and down the hall from his closed door?

“I love you too, Buffy darling,” he repeated back to her, smiling with delight, but careful to say it so only they two could hear it. Spike did not want his family to hear their private conversation, not because he was embarrassed by it, but he did not want Buffy to shy off from him again. He kissed her sweet mouth, deeply, with his own, urging her lips open to meet his tongue with hers. Their tongues dueled for a while, the heat between them built up until he thought he would explode from want for her.

The blue silken wrap that Buffy wore left little to the imagination. It hugged her tiny frame like a glove and Spike was more then sure that she was bare arse naked under that soft, plush material she wore. This presented him with a dilema, definitely, as they continued to kiss each other passionately.

He wanted to carry his Buffy over to his warm bed, yank that wrap from her body and take her right then and there. However, what if Buffy was more then content to have just murmered her love for him and heard his admission again for her? What if she just was happy to hold each other and profess their undying love for each other? He certainly did not want to frighten her away from him, not again.

Buffy was not confused in any way, shape or form. She knew, certainly, exactly what she had wanted and expected the minute she left the guest room and made her way to William’s closed door. While she was fully aware that she and Will would have to be extremely discreet and very quiet, she was more then determined that this tryst would climax into the love making that they had both wanted for months. As she returned his passionate kisses with equal fervor, Buffy took her right hand from his neck and reached in between their close bodies to untie the sash that held her wrap about her.

She shrugged the intrusive silken robe from her body and let it fall, pooling about their feet on the floor. William gasped and clutched her desperately to him, pressing their chests together and revealing just how ‘ready’ he truly was to cumulate their bond together.

“Are you sure, Princess?” he asked huskily as he skimmed her jaw and neck with his lips. “I’m afraid I won’t be able to stop this time, not like before at the creek.”

She moaned and pulled his face tighter to her neck, urging him to kiss and nibble it, “I am sure Will,” she acknowledged, breathily, “I don’t want you to stop. I want you to finish this, here and now. Then I want you to start it again, and again,” she trailed off breathlessly. “But we have to be extra, special quiet, Will. Please.”

Her breathy requests through half closed lids were all he seemed to need to hear as William lifted Buffy up and into his arms, never breaking their kiss. He backed up and over to his bed, spun about slowly, and gently lay her on the warm covers. Before she could blink twice, he had removed the rest of his clothing and lay down beside her.

“I love you,” he murmered just before he pulled her flush against his naked body and kissed her again, deeply.

“Oh, Will,” she moaned again as he left her mouth with his and kissed down her jaw to her neck.

Spike kissed and nibbled Buffy’s lovely sleek neck, something he had done before, but never truly worshipped it like he should. She was perfect for him. Her golden hair, fiery green eyes that were now half covered in lids that were heavy from desire. Buffy’s skin was creamy and pale, soft as clouds and her breasts were just the right size for him, her hips were slim, but strong.

“You’re beautiful,” he murmered in awe as he met her gaze lovingly.

“So are you,” she sighed in lust, pulling his head to her breast so he could continue to suckle it. He licked her nipple again, gently, then took as much of her right creamy breast in his mouth as he could to continue his ministrations. Buffy rewarded him by groaning in pleasure and thrusting her hips up against his body.

“More,” she gasped loudly, even as she tried to keep her voice down.

“More?” he grinned affectionately, momentarily breaking away from her breast and raising his left brow. “Thought you said we needed to be extra special quiet Princess?” His eyes gleamed with glee as he went back to suckle her left breast this time.

‘His hair,’ Buffy thought, oddly enough at a time like this. ‘It’s so soft and curly, just like at the creek that day. Why does he slick it back so most times? I love it like this.’ She determined right then and there that she would try to encourage her soon to be lover to leave his hair in it’s natural state in the future.

“Mmmmm,” she purred into the top of his sandy curls, “that’s so lovely Will.” He was not only lavishing her left breast with his tongue, but he had snaked his left hand down to her golden curls below to stroke there lovingly.

“Gonna’ make love to you all night, Buffy,” he growled softly as he returned to kissing her mouth hungrily. When she broke away to allow for necessary breathing, she purred in response, “gosh, I hope so.”

William pulled back and looked at her, his warm smile was so full of love and awe for her that Buffy’s heart nearly skipped three beats.

“Are you ready for this, Buffy?” he asked softly, “are you ready to take me and give yourself to me, totally. Let me make you mine and me yours?”

Buffy smiled and ran her fingers down his cheek, tenderly, “yes, Will. I am more then ready.”

Spike kissed Buffy again, almost chastely, then positioned himself between her thighs. He slowly, almost reverently slid into her hot wetness, gasping in pleasure as he did so.

“Oh Jesus, Buffy,” he moaned gruffly, “you’re so hot and wet. So sweet and so very much mine.”

Buffy hissed in pleasure and immediately wrapped her long legs around his hips to pull him in even closer. “So hard,” she murmered huskily, “so big and hard and strong.”

He nuzzled his forehead to hers and whispered hoarsely, “all for you, baby. Always and forever yours, I am. And you’re mine.” Slowly he slid out almost all the way out of her, then pushed slowly, almost agonizingly so, back into her to his hilt.

“Always yours,” she acknowledged, “always.”

They were both trying so very hard to keep their voices down, keep the sounds of their love making from being heard outside the sanctity of his bedroom. Spike was trying so very hard to last longer, but Buffy, his sweet, tough, lovely little Buffy felt so damn good, he knew it would not be long before he climaxed.

From the moment she had stepped off that train last summer, stormed into his life, his heart and head, he had wanted her more then anything. He loved her, first time he had laid eyes on her as she flounced around so haughty and sure of herself. Spike smiled as he gazed down at her gorgeous eyes, half closed, her luscious mouth slightly parted.

“I’m not going to last much longer,” he gasped as pushed into her again, harder with each thrust. “Me either,” she panted in his ear, giving it a tender nibble for good measure. He grinned widely and captured her mouth with his once more, greedily devouring it.

“I love you Buffy,” he whispered hoarsely in her ear. “Love you too Will,” she whispered back as they rocked together in pleasure.

Then, “now!” they cried in unison as their bodies climaxed together, burying their low screams of pleasure into each others’ mouths. When they had finished, cumming together to seal their bond in the way it should be. Especially the first time that two people who truly love one another, make love together. Spike collapsed on top of Buffy, spent, slick with their combined sweat, but careful not to hurt her with his weight.

He had buried his head in her neck, nuzzling the silky flesh there with his mouth. Buffy was stroking his back with her tiny, warm hands, her darling face resting on his own head. She was breathing softly, almost panting while he felt like he was growling, softly anyway. Finally, he lifted his head, met her green eyes, which now resembled fiery opals and murmered longingly, “marry me Buffy. Please.”


A/N: Oh, I detest writing sex scenes (okay I don’t but I’m so insecure about it!). Anyway, our couple is now ‘complete’ wouldn’t you say? Or, is it going to take some more chapters to get these two to the chapel? Please continue reading and reviewing. Thanks, Luv, Spuf