Disclaimer: The characters in this story belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. I own nothing.

A/N: This story was originally titled "Hunger" but it didn't work out so I thought "The Soul Knows" was better suited for our favorite horny couple. Also, there is blood play in this story.

For the last two nights, Buffy had been slacking in her Slayer duties and tonight was no different. Like an obedient slave Spike had come to her twice. This time it was her turn. Standing nude in the dimly lit crypt, she stepped closer to the bed to make her descent onto the crinkled sheets but he stopped her.

"Let me see you, luv."

Spike's borrowed blood screamed for her and he knew she would come. The smell of wetness and excitement made his nostrils flare, awakening him and his demon to the familiar sensations of lust, desire and need. He couldn't wait to possess her bronze nakedness in his cool embrace, to be warmed by her willing body and endless craving. His eyes burned into her, wanting to remember her like this forever. He'd never known perfect beauty wrapped in bone could come in such a small package.

Buffy felt a surge of lust go through her as she decoded the intense expression on his pale face. There was such love and deep desire that she felt her heart skip a beat. She swallowed hard unable to move from his worshipping eyes. Wicked and demanding words like "kiss me" "'fuck me" "eat me" orbited around her and they didn't have to be performed in a certain order.

"You put the fire in my soul." She whispered, stepping closer to the bed.

Spike pulled back the sheet, showing her the hard evidence her presence had given him. He reached out to her, taking her hand in his to pull her on top of him. He welcomed her with long cool strokes of his tongue up and down her neck. Mellow groans escaped her as his perfectly pouted lips anointed her jugular and traveled across her collarbone, ending with a kiss to her shoulder.

"Everything about you is beautiful. I have to have you." He whispered, feeling the incredible warmth of her body absorbing into his.

Buffy smiled, drowning in the blue of his eyes. She licked and kissed his long lashes down to the tip of his nose then dipped her tongue into his mouth, bracing his in friendship. The kiss was sensual and erotic like a slow dance of two souls touching. Releasing his mouth, she kissed down the curve of his chin, biting it with an absence of gentleness. Nothing on his body was immune to her as she continued her seductive journey down his sensitive neck, pressing the shape of her teeth into the cool flesh, leaving red imperfect lines.

Spike's body was built for sin she thought as she licked the hard defined lines of his chest that led to his small erect nipples. She eclipsed them with her lips then tugged on them before licking his rippled stomach with an erotic awareness that caused Spike to purr. Her tongue blazed through his course pubic hair, waiting for her lethal hands to catch up as they fondled feverishly down his upper alabaster torso.

Both hands supported the base of his erection that begged for a strong stroking only to be held as if she was about to give an acceptance speech before taking it into her mouth. She raised and lowered her face over him, sucking hard and long until the sheet on the bed irritated her knees. Cold ejaculate coated her lips, running down her chin and onto her breasts. With zero inhibition, she sucked her lips into her mouth then cleared the remnants with one sweep of her tongue.

"I want you so bad."

Pulling Buffy up his hard body, Spike's tongue met hers in a dirty dance of twists and turns intensified with the taste of his semen. She hovered above him with erotic aloofness while his hands fondled her small full breasts, turning her nipples into tiny-formed pyramids.

He wrapped his strong arms around her. "I'm going to be all over you."

Spike turned them over, kissing her along her jaw line until he reached her lips. He seduced them to open, capturing her tongue in a soft suck followed by repeated grazes of his teeth along the U-shaped flesh. A primal cry forced his head back, breaking the kiss. His eyes flickered yellow with lust. He turned away, getting a quick intake of unneeded breath. He was so overwhelmed by his desire for her his demon stirred.

Buffy turned his face back to her. "Don't stop." She closed her eyes, dangling her tongue. Spike's true face appeared, taking the swollen flesh into his mouth, biting and sucking the red life into his mouth. As his demon descended down, his human face reappeared oblique with pleasure.

His first means of travel was his lips, caressing a trail down her neck to her waiting breasts. He salivated over them, leaving small puddles of wetness to mix with the sheen that was already forming there. His tongue replaced his lips and like the strokes of a painter's brush it swirled over her dark pink areolas up to her erect nipples.

The impatient flesh of her stomach formed angry beads of sweat waiting its turn to be licked and sedated before his tongue graced the curve of her waist and the valley of her hip. He blew on her navel using the tip of his tongue to give it a gentle teasing before seeking out the place he most desired.

She was tropic down below as his mouth found her clit and soft outer lips fragranced with her scent. Spike slipped her the hot tongue surprise, opening Buffy like the middle of a book. He gripped her thighs branding her wet opening with his lips and tongue until she poured out and into his mouth.

Buffy clit was always on the look out for a quick feel but nothing had prepared her for her fallen angel's tongue expedition that made her want to be fucked more than anything. He'd eaten her so good she thought she would never stop coming. Her God induced orgasm caused her body to shake with pleasure and her hands to tighten their grip on the back of his head.

Spike looked into her clouded eyes and whispered "God has nothing to do with this, pet.'' He grabbed her hands, placing them on her drenched pussy.

"I want to watch you please yourself." He whispered with amusement in his eyes.

Buffy obliged using both hands and Spike joined her, placing his hand on his frustrated cock, stroking it several times before her name exploded from his throat.

The sound of her name coming from his lips caused Buffy's pussy to cream up and spill onto the damp sheets beneath her. Nothing but naked ecstasy was readable on her face for she was silent in her passion.

Spike sat back on his heels, running his hands down her legs until he reached her ankles. He turned her over grabbing her roughly by the hips until she was on all fours. He licked at her wetness from behind, planting cunt kisses up her spine while positioning himself between her legs. He pressed his cock against her ass, running the tip down the soaked crevice before entering her. Buffy could barely cry out still trying to recover from the self-induced orgasm. His long hard dick carved new paths, fucking her until it hurt but a good kind of hurt. She couldn't resist pushing her ass against him to drive him deeper, feeling another release on its way but to her disappointment, Spike pulled out.

He turned her over again, forcefully pulling her to him causing her to fall back onto the bed. With on swift dipping of his hips, he entered her again, pumping harder and faster. They kissed hungrily, growling and grunting like animals as Spike stroked and gave and Buffy received and nursed his cock inside her. The crypt swirled with their love and lust as their bodies strained and pressed hard against the other with sounds of her moans and whimpers counteracting his low growls and groans. Buffy dragged her teeth and tongue down his throat, calling for his demon. Spike shifted and she bared her neck to him. The bite felt like someone had poked her body with a thousand tiny pins all at the same time as they both came locking and unlocking in violent spasms.

A/N: I hope this story was just as good and smutty as the last two. Please leave me a review and tell we what you think.

A/N: In case you were wondering, cunt kisses are kisses given to you after someone has tasted your vagina during sex.