Chapter 3

Buffy was upstairs brushing her hair after she was done with her shower. When she was dressed she headed back downstairs to find Spike still watching TV. He looked up at her when she came into the living room and noticed the short black dress she was wearing. She was beautiful, but he thought that even when she was in the overalls. He turned his gaze away and looked back at the TV, figuring that would be safer. "You going somewhere?" He asked still looking away from her.

"Yeah, I had plans with my boyfriend tonight. I didn't know you would be here." Spike then looked back at her.

"Oh, you have a boyfriend?" He asked trying to keep the jealousy out of his voice. He didn't even know why he was jealous.

"Yep, for about six months now. We're only going to the Bronze if you wanna come with. I'm sure the guys would be there. I know Willow and Xander can't wait to see you again." Spike nodded.

"Sure, it's not like I had anything else to do. That is if the boyfriend doesn't mind." If Buffy noticed the jealousy in his voice she didn't say anything about it.

"It's fine, he knows about you. I'll just tell him that you came earlier and I would feel guilty leaving you here by yourself." She told him.

"Yeah, thanks." He replied when someone knocked on the door. Buffy opened it and was greeted by a dark haired man in a letter jacket.

"Hey," she said. He smiled at her and kissed her on the lips, not even noticing Spike standing there. He rolled his eyes at the display as they continued to make out in front of him. After what seemed like forever he couldn't take it anymore.

"You could let the girl breathe you know." They stopped kissing and he looked at Spike finally noticing his presence.

"Right, sorry." Buffy said as she looked at both of them. "Spike, this is Parker. Parker, this is Will. The friend I told you about. He kinda goes by Spike now, don't ask. He showed up earlier than he was supposed to." Parker nodded and walked over to Spike and put his hand out.

"Hey, Buffy's told me a lot about you." Spike just stared at his hand for a few seconds and then shook it.

"Yeah, she hasn't told me anything about you." They let go and Parker turned back to Buffy.

"You ready to go?" Buffy nodded.

"Would it be okay if Spike came with us? My mom won't be back till real late and I would feel bad if he stayed here by himself." Parker didn't like that idea, but agreed to it anyway.

"Yeah, that's fine." He said as he walked out of the house. Buffy and Spike right behind him. They walked to his car and Parker opened the door for Buffy and she got in. Spike rolled his eyes and also got in. He could tell that it was going to be a fun night.