Chapter 4

They walked into the Bronze when Parker saw some of his friends and told Buffy he would be right back. Buffy nodded and then saw her friends. She grabbed Spike's arm and walked over to them. "Hey guys, look who's here?" They looked up at her and the guy standing next to her.

"Will? Wow you're really...blonde. You look great though." Willow said and Spike smiled at her.

"It's good to see you again, Red." Xander stood up and patted him on the back.

"Man, I love that coat. I think I'm gonna get me one. I'm sure the ladies go crazy for it." Spike smiled at his old friend.

"Yeah, it doesn't hurt. Good to see you, Xander." He said as they shook hands. Xander sat back down and got a smack on the head from Anya.

"Ow, what was that for?" He asked as he rubbed his head.

"You are not getting one of those. The only lady you are going to impress is me, Harris." She told him.

"Sorry, you know I didn't mean it." He said trying to make amends.

"Fine, I'll let it go this time. As long as you keep giving me many orgasms." Spike stared at her shocked; everyone else seemed to be used to it though.

"Anya, we talked about this. There is a time and place for that and now is not it." Anya rolled her eyes.

"I was just saying." Buffy smiled at them and then looked at Spike.

"Spike, this is Anya. She's Xander's girlfriend incase you didn't get that." Spike nodded and Anya just smiled at him.

"Spike?" Willow said when she looked at him.

"It's what I go by now, picked it up in England and it stuck." Willow nodded accepting his answer. Buffy then noticed Tara sitting next to Willow. Sometimes she was just so quiet that you hardly even noticed she was there.

"This is Tara. She's Willow's girlfriend." Spike nodded his head in greeting and Tara smiled at him and looked down. He just met the girl and already she reminded him of how he used to be. He noticed that there were two other guys sitting with them that he didn't recognize and another girl. Buffy then introduced him to them. "These two losers are Angel and Riley." She said with a smile and they smiled back.

"You know you love us." Angel said.

"Of course, and this is Faith." She replied pointing to the brunette girl sitting next to the guys. Spike shook their hands and they all sat down. They started talking and laughing and Spike was actually having a good time, realizing that Buffy's friends were pretty cool. Besides the ones he already knew. Parker then came over to them. He sat next to Buffy and kissed her on the cheek. Spike noticed that his hand was placed on her thigh. He balled his hands into fists, but tried to stay calm. He had to realize that he was her boyfriend and that is usually what couples would do, no matter how much he hated it. He also had to remember that Buffy was just a friend; she was like a sister to him. It wasn't jealousy he was feeling, he was just feeling overprotective like always. He tried to convince himself of that, but it wasn't working. He looked at her laughing with her friends and saw how her whole face lit up. He could convince himself that she was just a friend, but looking at her he knew he was feeling more than friendship.