Chapter 7

Spike was still downstairs watching TV when Dawn walked in the door. He immediately went to grab the remote to change the channel. "Hey nibblet, how was school?" Dawn sat next to him and sighed.

"Boring as usual. So, what were you watching?" Spike looked at the TV not sure what he changed it to.

"Um, looks like some cartoon thing." Dawn rolled her eyes.

"Uh huh, so what were you watching when I came in?" Spike looked caught.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her.

"I refuse to believe that you were watching cartoons this whole time, besides I saw you panic and change the channel. You were watching something naughty weren't you?" She told him with a smile.

"Of course not, I was just fascinated by this cartoon here. Bloody hell, yes I was. What of it?" Dawn laughed at that.

"It's okay, Spike. You're an 18-year-old guy; it's only natural that you would watch porn." Spike gave her a look.

"Hey, I resent that. I was just flipping through the channels and caught a glimpse of it before you walked in. I wasn't even paying attention." Dawn rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, right. I'll let it go; unfortunately I have homework to do." Dawn got up and headed to the stairs when Spike called back to her.

"Dawn, don't tell big sis or your mum about this. I'll never hear the end of it." Dawn smirked at him.

"I would never do that." She said as she put her hand to her chest and went upstairs with the smile still on her face. Spike took a deep breath and changed the TV back to the other channel. He heard a knock on the door about an hour later and went to answer it. He opened the door to find Willow standing there.

"Hey, Red. You here to see Buffy?" Willow shook her head.

"I actually wanted to talk to you." Spike nodded and moved out of the way so Willow could walk in. He closed the door behind her and they both walked into the living room and sat down.

"So, what is it?" Willow took a deep breath.

"I'm worried about Buffy. I think something is going on that she hasn't told me about." That got Spike's attention.

"Why would you think that?" Willow thought about it and then turned and saw something disturbing on the TV.

"Um, Spike? What are you watching?" Spike then looked back at the TV and forgot that he still had it on that channel.

"Oh, how did that get there?" He said as he grabbed the remote and turned it off. "Sorry, you were saying." Willow shook her head and got back to the point.

"I think something is going on with Buffy and Parker." Spike could tell that he wouldn't like what she had to say.

"What would that be?" He asked her.

"I don't know anything for sure, but Buffy has been acting a little different since she's been with him. I just don't trust him, infact none of us do. He has a bad reputation at school and a bad temper when something doesn't go his way. I think...I think he might be hurting Buffy." Willow explained and she saw an angry expression on Spike's face.