A/N:
I’m sorry for the wait. Hopefully you like this chapter. Just so I don’t have to get depressed, before you start asking me “William had sex with Harmony?” please remember chapter 10. For some reason, some people (I won’t name names) have forgotten that. How? Who knows, I think that was a kinda memorable chapter—but then I wrote it... But really if this story is hard to follow... *sad*

Please review.

Chapter 20

“Oh my God.” Buffy covered her mouth with the palm of her hand as soft giggles shook her body. “This, uh...” she turned to see that they were tangled together and sprawled across the kitchen floor, “I wasn’t expecting this.” Bursting into laughter, she buried her head into William’s shoulder. “This is great!”

“I’m glad that you’re finding our near-death experience so hilarious. It really warms my heart.” With her weight on his body, William struggled to glance at his feet. “Bloody hell, could this be anymore embarrassing?”

“Oh come on. It’s funny.” Buffy flashed him a wide smile before dotting kisses against his skin. “Laugh with me, William.”

“I will, just as soon you move that pointy knee of yours a bit to the left.”

“What—oh! Why didn’t you say something sooner? Was I squishing your—I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to squish! Should I move? I’ll...move.”

“Hey now, where are you going? Stay where you are.”

“But I don’t want to hurt you--.”

“Just watch your knee,” he said, pulling her back to his chest and kissing her forehead. “You’re staying put until I say otherwise.”

“Bossy much? But really, William, are you okay? Other than my knee...you’re okay, right?”

“I’m well enough, but that might change once I start walking around. Can you believe that I could be so clumsy, pet? I let you fall. I dropped you.”

“You also softened my landing, be sure to remember that. You don’t have to be so hard on yourself. I know that it was an accident.”

“Yeah, but just look at me, I look bloody ridiculous, Buffy. I’m completely naked except for my bloody jeans, which happen to be twisted around my bloody ankles. No wonder you started to crack up...”

“Okay, Mr. Bloody-This-and-Bloody-That, let me help.” Staring at him as a concentration point, Buffy used her bare feet to nudge his pants down and off his legs. “There. How’s that? Better?”

“Not quite. I’m still naked. Care to lend a hand—or should I say foot—with that too while you’re at it?”

“I like you naked—no, I prefer you naked.” Smirking, she playfully caressed his earlobe with her lips. “In fact, William,” she whispered, “let me give you three very enthusiastic cheers for you nakedness.” She snuggled deeper into his body and treated him to three lengthy kisses.

“Now,” she said, their lips still touching, “do you feel better?”

“I’m getting there.” William tangled one hand into her hair, while the other slipped up her shirt and ran over the smooth skin of her backside.

“William, should we...do you want to go upstairs?”

“No. Not at all.”

“Okay,” Buffy laughed as he pulled at her shirt. “Keep that up and I’ll be naked in no time.”

“That’s the point, genius. Arms up, love.”

“But won’t I just end up looking bloody ridiculous?” she teased, lifting her body to straddle his waist once she was freed of her clothing. “Before we get too carried away, are you sure that getting this naked is such a good idea?”

“In the back pocket of my jeans, I have a condoms,” William said, with a lift of his brow and flirtatious bite on his lower lip.

“Somebody’s all prepared.”

“Does that surprise you?”

“Nope. It’s better to be safe than sorry, am I right?”

“Perfectly. Like always.” Sitting up and holding Buffy securely, William scooted them back until he could rest comfortably against the dishwasher. “I’m never dropping you again, Buffy and you could never look ridiculous. You’re nothing short of beautiful. When I write, I always compare you to the most lovely things...”

“You’re a girl,” Buffy snorted, affection shining in her eyes. “Someday, you’re going to show me your writing.”

“We’ll see,” he whispered, cupping her breasts and pushing them together with his hands. His actions progressed at slow rate, gentle squeezes turning into special attention that was given to each of her nipples.

“I shouldn’t plan on it, should I? You share your poems with teachers and complete strangers, but not--.”

“Quiet, you.” Before she could get out another word, he took one of her nipples into his mouth. Each lick and move that he made with his tongue, caused Buffy to let out a quiet, throaty moan. “Now that’s more like it,” he chuckled, pausing to place light kisses on the valley between her breasts.

“William,” she groaned, gathering his hair into her fists. “You’re so good. This feels very...good.”

“I’m happy to please.” Smiling, he reached blindly for his discarded pants.

“Wait. Let me...I think I can try it now. I want to try it.”

William’s smile faded and he searched her face to make sure that she was serious.

“If you can do that stuff with your mouth, why can’t I?” Getting onto her knees, Buffy backed up and took a deep breath. “If this is disgusting,” she laughed nervously as she took his arousal into her hands, “I’m going to be so mad at you.”

“I...Buffy, you don’t have to--.” His voice sounded tight and he struggled to keep still under every maddening stroke and caress. “Bloody—good lord,” he said, squeezing his eyes shut when Buffy licked her lips and started to open her mouth.

“William, are you paying attention?”

“Yes,” he swallowed, peeking open one eye. An indescribable noise escaped from the back of his throat once she wrapped her lips around his erection.

This isn’t so bad, Buffy thought, her only discomfort resulting from the hard floor that her knees were pressing into. Her fears slowly vanished as she coaxed him to climax. Each time that he trembled and gasped her name, Buffy felt her own excitement grow and intensify.

“William, I’m just gonna...watch,” she whispered, her eyes widening, knowing that he had reached his point of no return. Not wanting to miss a moment, she scanned up and down his body, forcing her eyes to leave his stunning face.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” she said, minutes later once she rediscovered her voice. “You really...wow.”

“Now you’ve done it.” Reaching forward, he gathered her into his arms. “You’ve got a willing slave for life now. I’ll do anything. Already I can’t wait to have your mouth on me again,” he purred, nuzzling her cheek with his nose. “You’re amazing, pet. Hell, I can’t say enough.”

“Mmmm, tell me more.”

“No, I’m going to show you.” He got to his feet and collected their clothing before offering Buffy his hand. “Let’s go somewhere with more cushioning.”

“We aren’t going to have sex in the kitchen?”

“I can’t stand being on the floor any longer. It hurts, Buffy. It’s a real pain in the ass.”

“I know, look at my knees,” she said, pointing at the red spots. “Ow, see what I put up with for you?”

“You won’t get away without being rewarded.” Smirking, he walked forward to press their bodies together and kiss her lips. “Did you...what you did, it wasn’t bad, yeah?”

“It wasn’t bad.”

“Did you like it?”

“I didn’t hate it.”

“Buffy—must you always give me a hard time?”

“Yes.”

“Buffy--.”

“It was very not bad and I liked it.” Buffy laughed, touched by his relieved grin. “I liked it because you did.”

“I more than liked it,” he admitted shyly.

“I love you, William.”

“I know and I adore you. I care about you. I admire you. I love you so bloody much, Buffy.”

Sighing happily, she melted as he captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. “Are you sure that we aren’t going to have sex in the kitchen?”

“You could try that jumping thing again.”

“You won’t drop me?”

“Never.”

***

“You could go see him you know.”

“I can’t. He has papers to grade that he didn’t get done this weekend. I’ll just distract him.”

“So you’ll continue to think about him and make moon eyes?”

“Cordy, I’ve always thought about him. I’m always thinking about him.”

“Oh gag me,” Cordelia laughed. “You really should go see him and now before I throw up.”

“Didn’t you just give me a lecture about public displays of affection being against school policy?”

“I’m not saying that you should go at it on his desk,” she whispered, rolling her eyes. “Buffy, after lunch, you don’t have another break. You’ll have three hours or more without seeing him.”

“Shut up,” Buffy mumbled, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

“And you know, I never saw him get a lunch. Did he brown bag it?”

“Well...no. We were running late and...” She shifted in her seat, instantly feeling hotter due to the memories of their steamy morning together. “Maybe I should bring him up a tray. He’s always loved Taco Day in the cafeteria...”

“Well, get a move on then! You’ve got less than half an hour left.”

“Okay!” Buffy chuckled, gathering the remnants of her food. “Cordy, ah...”

“There’s no need to thank me. Just shoo! Get out of here!”
***

William looked at the clock for the umpteenth time and forced himself to stay put.

“Hell,” he groaned, rubbing the bridge of his nose. He opened his eyes wide and blinked before returning to the dull paper that he was trying to tackle.

“Room service!”

William’s head spun at the three weak knocks and familiar voice. “I didn’t order any room service!”

“But you’re getting it anyway. Hey,” Buffy said, opening the door and closing the door to William’s classroom behind her. “I come bearing the yummy.”

He grinned, putting down his pen and watching as Buffy balanced a lunch tray and two cans of soda in her hands. “You need some help, pet?”

“No, I can do it. See?” She beamed proudly as she placed everything on his desk. “You haven’t eaten, right?”

“Not a crumb.”

“Well, that’s going to change—if you can leave your papers for a minute, I mean. I hope I’m not disturbing you.”

“Not at all.” William stood and held Buffy’s wrists lightly as he kissed her cheek and forehead. “Thank you, baby. I’m very happy to see you.”

“I, uh, had this teensy problem with staying away.”

“I shouldn’t have asked you to.”

“Did you get a lot done?”

“Well...most,” he laughed, gesturing towards a tall stack on his desk. “Those are the un-graded. I’m fighting a losing battle, I swear it.”

“I could go...”

“Over my dead body. Pull up a chair, Buffy.” Once they sat, he rolled her chair closer to his side. “How was your day?”

“Pretty good, but busy.”

“You’ve got to love Mondays, huh?” He took a large bite from his taco and wiped his mouth as he chewed.

“I like your classroom. It’s nice.”

“See, it’s better on the inside. You should’ve come inside a few days back instead of peeking through the windows.”

“Hey, I was stalking. There are certain things that you can and can’t do when you’re stalking your childhood sweetheart,” Buffy joked.

“Buffy.” Seeing her downcast eyes, he wiped his hands on his pants and motioned for her to sit on his leg. “Come here.”

“No. I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“We’re in school, William.”

“I’ve got the blinds over the windows all closed up. Kids never bug me at lunch.”

“Because you’re usually somewhere else with me.”

“Alright. Never mind. Just don’t make that mopey face anymore. It drives me insane. I see your sad eyes and pouty lip and all I can think about is finding a way to make you smile again.”

“I wasn’t trying to make faces. They kinda just happen,” Buffy shrugged, giving the door a nervous glance before sitting on his leg.

“They make me dreadfully guilty,” William whispered, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“You should feel guilty. Remember having sex with Harmony should result in much, much guilt and much, much shame.”

“You’ll forgive me someday, won’t you?”

Buffy nodded, scooping up his face in her hands. “Now you’ve got to promise me not to make that face, William.” She kissed him sweetly and moaned as he slipped his greedy tongue into her mouth. They kissed at an unhurried rate until their lips fell apart as sweetly as they’d met.

“So, uh, are you coming home after school?” Finding their closeness too tempting, Buffy tried to act causally as she returned to her chair. “Dawn won’t be home until late.”

“Oh?”

“She’s studying with a friend.”

“Will you need some company?”

Buffy nodded, biting her lower lip.

“I’ll be there, pet, with bells on.”
***