A/N: Here’s my dilema: I don’t write sex scenes real well. I either write them ‘crude or corny’ and I rewrote this chapter twice, because frankly the two times they were a bit of both. I hope this is okay and this chapter is rated NC-17 to be safe.


Chapter 13: ‘Magically Delicious!’


Buffy glanced nervously around the room of the Inn. It ‘was’ a nice place, one that she would have chosen for Angel and herself. In fact, she had, seven years before.

“Want some wine, luv?” William asked, “I’ve brought your favorite, Cabernet.”

‘Now, there,’ she thought, puzzled, ‘he’s done it again. How does ‘he’ know what my favorite wine is?’

But, she accepted the glass he offered and watched while he poured himself some.

“I always figured you for a beer or whiskey kind of guy, William,” she giggled, “wine? You?”

He smiled at her and just shrugged, “lots you don’t know about me, Buffy,” he finished matter of factly. He then motioned for her to sit down in one of the posh little chairs the Inn provided.

“Actually,” he spoke up again, “old Rupert insisted we have wine for supper every night. Even when I was a young kid. I guess it was his habit from the University.”

Buffy felt a pang of sadness in her heart; Rupert and Anne Giles had been her own mother’s good friends and Buffy herself adored Will’s parents. She also cared deeply for Drusilla Giles, William’s younger half-sister; Rupert and Anne’s only child, together. Although Buffy wanted to ask Will about his family, she thought it best to the keep the conversation light. There was no way to discuss the Giles’ history, especially that of poor Drusilla’s and keep anything discussed ‘light.’

Spike watched Buffy closely as he sipped his wine. Truth was, he really didn’t care much for wine, but he knew Buffy did and he wanted everything to be just perfect tonight. Although he had promised her to ‘just talk’ he was more then sure they would share that large, rather comfortable bed by the end of the night.

‘She knew exactly what she was getting into when she met me here,’ he reasoned to himself, ‘no way are we going to just talk.’

Actually, Spike was beginning to feel quite confident that his little ‘plan’ was going to work out just fine.

‘If she thinks I’m going to let her out of here, with just a ‘thank you and virginal kiss, well…..’ he continued the inner conversation with himself.

“More wine, luv?” he asked, never taking his eyes from hers. She nodded, nervously, and he stifled a chuckle when she began to chew that luscious bottom lip of hers. It was a habit dear Buffy had since they were teenagers and Spike had always loved it.

Before he could pour her another glass, Buffy stood up and began to wonder aimlessly about the room. Looking at pictures, looking into the kitchen area looking at the door, looking everywhere but at the bed, or him.

Spike noticed and began to reponder the whole ‘sure thing’ he’d built up in his own mind.

‘That’s it, Princess,’ he thought silently as he followed her every move; ‘you just keep avoiding me, best way you can. Keep it up and soon I’ll have to force the issue. If you won’t give it up, willingly, sweet, I’ll convince you to.’

He preferred not to have to bring out the arsenal he had, he wanted Buffy to be willing, but he’d gotten this far with her and he refused to let her get away from him now.

For her part, Buffy was really trying to avoid him. She thought if she could ‘dance around’ him and the issue at hand (mainly the big, comfy looking bed against the wall), then maybe, just maybe they could ‘just talk.’ They could reinforce that truce they’d called the other night and become friends again, well at least civil acquaintences.

Her back was turned to him, but she felt him close the distance between them, rather quickly, and spun around to take the glass he refilled for her. Except, the glass wasn’t in his hand, she spied it on the little table next to her chair.

“Oh,” she said, finally looking him right in the eye, “where’s my glass?” she questioned, her voice sounded like a little girls and she was immediately red faced.

“Buffy?” he said softly as he gazed into her eyes.

‘Damn but his eyes were blue, she thought absently, ‘no one’s eyes should be that color of blue. It’s not right!’

“Buffy?” he whispered as he placed each of his large hands on her her face, gently. “You didn’t come here to drink wine and reminisce. You know that. Why have you always done this? You ignore, avoid and try to run from what you’re afraid to face.”

Buffy began to shake her head in denial, slowly, “no William, I’m not afraid to face you. I’m ‘afraid’ of you,” her eyes finally met his.

“Never be afraid of me, Buffy, darling,” he whispered and leaned in to kiss her mouth.

“You said,” she whimpered, her words barely audible, “you said we’d ‘just talk, Will.” He only smiled again and met her lips in the gentlest of kisses.

‘Be gentle, be tender, be patient,’ he chanted to himself as he continued to place little kitten kisses on her lips, cheeks, even the tip of her adorable nose.

“We can talk, Buffy,” he stopped to whisper in her ear. “I did promise. Come here now,” he commanded with tenderness and led her by the over to his chair.

He sat down and gently as he could, pulled her down on his lap. “You talk about anything you want, Princess,” he murmered as he softly rubbed her bare neck and shoulders with his hands. “I’ll listen to anything you want me to. I’ll answer any questions you want to ask. Jesus, Buffy,” he nuzzled his head into her warm neck, “I’ll walk through bloody hellfire for you, if that’s what you want.”

Spike was so wrapped up in being ‘tender and patient’ that what little Buffy said next almost floored him.

“Well!” she cried out in frustration, “that’s a hell of a thing to do to someone! Start the kissy, smoochie stuff and then want to ‘just talk!”

She tried to pull away from him, but he held her fast with his strong arms.

“Buffy!” he gasped in shock, “you are, without a fucking doubt the most exasperating, confusing and spoiled woman I’ve ever known!”

His eyes were bright with fire and again Buffy found herself slightly frightened by him.

“You don’t have to swear at me, Will!” she cried with a pout. He sensed her fear and visibly tried to calm himself down, somewhat.

“Buffy,” he muttered through clenched teeth, “I just wanted to be patient and nice with you. I swear to God your moods go up and down faster then a fucking teeter totter!”

Buffy realized that she had misread him and that he was trying, really hard, for him, to be a gentleman.

‘All’s he trying to do is make me feel comfy and secure,’ she assured herself. But this side of William was unfamiliar to her as she hadn’t seen it in so many years. It confused her, jumbled up her emotions and she looked away from him so he couldn’t see the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes.

“I’m sorry, William,” she said contritely, “I know you’re being especially kind to me. I’m sorry I’m such a stupid bitch, such a failure, really.”

Now the waterworks really turned on and Buffy buried her head into Spike’s bare chest, soon soaking it with her hot tears.

“That’s okay, luv,” he cooed softly and began to rub her back gently, “you are ‘not’ a stupid or a failure,” his sincere tone tugged at her heart. “You’re a beautiful, smart and sexy woman who has been my…..” but he stopped short of finishing the sentence.

Buffy looked up into his face, the tears already slowing and smiled shyly, “I’m beautiful?” she asked in that little girl’s voice again.

“You’re exquisite, luv,” Will assured her with a smile. Before either of them could take a breath, Buffy threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hotly on his mouth.

Spike didn’t waste this opportunity. He picked his small Buffy bundle up and carried her, her soft lips still on his, to the bed. After he half set/half lay her down on the bed, almost like she was a fragile package, he reached around her back to unzip her sundress. Before he undressed her, without any words, he looked into her green eyes and asked her, with his blue ones, permission to continue. Buffy just nodded, shyly, her eyes reflected the passion and want that he felt.

When he removed the dress, he confirmed that she had not worn a bra and the sight that greeted him made him harder then even before. Reaching out, he gently stroked her left breast and was rewarded with a breathy moan from her slightly parted lips.

“Buffy,” he groaned as he looked her up and down, his hand repeating the gentle stroke on her other breast, “you ‘are’ beautiful!”

He pressed her back onto the bed and reached for the little red thong she still had on. It joined the dress on the foot of the bed and Spike surveyed his lovely girl.

“Oh, God, Buffy,” I want you so much he whispered, took off his jeans and lay, in boxers next to her.

“I want you too, Will,” she murmered shyly to him, that adorable blush back on her face.

He touched her cheek as she touched his and kissed her warm, wet little mouth. Soon they were kissing each other, their mouths hungry and greedy. Spike had to have more, now and left her mouth, his own lips trailed down her neck to her breasts.

Buffy held his head to her breasts and encouraged by her pants and soft words, he ran his tongue down her tummy to her hips. Before he continued to his goal, he looked up into her half closed eyes, again asking for permission to go on. As much as he wanted to really taste her, he didn’t want to do anything she didn’t want him to.

“Do it!” Buffy panted huskily, her firey eyes blazed into his, “do it, please, Will!”

The pleading in her voice stunned her, momentarily, as this particular sex act had never really appealed to her. Not even with Angel.

‘Do not think of Angel,’ she told herself firmly and dismissed him instantly, ‘think only of William and this.’

Truth was, Will had been the first man to do this with her, years ago, it was only right that he do it now. Anyway, he was doing it so wonderfully!

“Will,” she moaned as she gazed at him, “that’s heavenly.”

He watched her from hooded eyes and she felt rather then saw him smile against her. William stopped long enough to smile, lazily at her and mumble something about Buffy being heavenly, before he returned to his incredible ministrations.

William was saying something to her about how he wanted her to watch him when she came. Her body felt like liquid by this time, but she managed to pull two pillows down from the top of the bed and place them under her shoulder blades.

When she felt the ‘magic’ start to happen, when the fireworks started up in in her brain, she stared at Will, mesmerized that this guy could do what he was doing and still manage to say the most ‘yummy’ things at the same time.

Finally, in her release, she grabbed his head with her hands and legs, and ground herself against his mouth.

“Oh, God, Will!” she cried out as her orgasm ripped through her.

Spike watched her and felt Buffy orgasm against his mouth; hell her whole body shook the bed. And that in itself made him feel pretty damn proud. He quickly kissed her two inner thighs and crawled up her still trembling body.

“Kiss me,” he commanded and she did, with all the passion he’d dreamed of for so long.

“Buffy,” he rasped, pulling her so close it was hard to tell where one began and the other ended, “I’ve waited ten years for this; I’m not waiting another minute.”

He positioned himself over her and reached down to slip his boxers off.

“Wait!” she cried frantically, her eyes flew wide open and he suddenly felt an instant dissapointment.

‘She’s going to bolt,’ he thought bitterly,’after all of this.’

Buffy must have read his thoughts because she immediately clasped his face in her tiny hands, “no Will,” she whispered, “I want you too, but we need, you know, protection.”

Talk about ‘deflation!’ Spike’s expression of lust instantly changed to one of utter defeat.

“Buffy,” he stammered, “I don’t have ‘protection. I guess I thought you would be you know,” he hesitated, suddenly embarrassed, “using something?”

He looked away, afraid she’d see the bitter dissapointment in his eyes.

“Oh,” she mumbled, also looking away from him, “I do, but you know? Uhm, this day and age and all. I guess I thought you’d want to you know, use something yourself?”

Spike was miserable, here he had the woman of his dreams, in bed, ready to go and they couldn’t? It just wasn’t fuckin’ fair!

They lay in uncomfortable silence for a moment or two when Buffy finally spoke up, “Uhm, Will,” she began timidly, unable to look at him, “uhm, I hope you don’t think I’m a naughty girl, but, I kind of made a stop before I came here.”

Will looked at her, puzzled, “a stop?” he questioned, his scarred left eyebrow raised up in consfusion.

“Yeah,” she mumbled, barely audible to him, “I kind of bought some, you know, protection thingys,” she coughed out, her face bright red.

If she expected a sarcastic retort or a shocked look, she was sadly mistaken. William began to roar with laughter and pulled her to him, peppering her face with kisses.

“Thank you God!” he chortled as he looked upward, “and Bless you, Buffy!” he smiled down at her, placing another kiss on her forehead.

“So,” she asked shyly, her eyes locked on his now, “you don’t think I’m naughty, or a skank?”

William chuckled again and pinched her cheek, warmly, “a skank? No,” he said firmly, “naughty? Oh yeah, thank God!” He leaned in and kissed her again.

Buffy scowled a bit and turned bright red, “well,” she paused, thinking, “I guess it’s okay to be naughty. As long as I’m not skanky, right?” she added quickly.

“You couldn’t be skanky if you took lessons, luv,” he smiled and pulled her close to him again.

“Gee, Will,” she sighed, “I sure can ruin a Kodak moment, can’t I?” remembering where they had been just moments before. She giggled hysterically as William began to tickle her anywhere he could catch her.

“I,” she said, primly, “am going to now go to my purse and get the thingys. If you are a good boy, I’ll actually come back to bed with them.”

She stood and strutted off, proudly, trying not to picture the view that Will got of her bare bottom. And, trying not to giggle anymore.


When she returned to the bed with ‘the thingys’ Buffy saw that Will had removed his plain white boxers. ‘Oh God!’ she gasped inwardly, ‘he’s huge!’

She sat on the bed, quietly, but kept her eyes on Will’s thingy!

“Will?” she she asked quietly as she removed one of the foil packages from the box, “are you sure this thingy is going to fit over your thingy?”

She held up the rubber with her left hand as she pointed to his ‘thingy’ with her right one, a perplexed look on her face.

Spike burst out laughing again, “yes, Princess, it’ll fit!” “Oh,” he added with a wink, “thanks for the compliment!”

His laughter was contagious and Buffy began to giggle again, which he found absolutely intoxicating.

“Come ere’,” he growled as he pulled her flush to him. She squealed like a little piglet, laughing and wiggling about against him.

“Does this feel like it’s ruined?” he asked with a smirk, placing her hand on his still hard member.

“No!” she giggled, “but I still don’t think the ‘thingy’ will fit!”

Buffy seemed to find this hilarious and continued to laugh until tears began to run down her face.

“Well,” Spike hissed, “let’s find out, shall we?” He took the rubber from her and slipped in on, okay, a bit tricky but manageable. By this time, Buffy had sobered up considerably and just watched him while he went about his task, her mouth in a perfect ‘0’ of wonder.

He could feel the want in her and he was amazed that it seemed to match his own want for her.

“Buffy,” he whispered seriously, “I want to take this slow.”

Spike lay, gently over her lithe little body and cupped her chin, pulling her face up for their eyes to meet.

“I want to feel me going into you, inch by inch.”

She moaned lightly, her lids threatened to close completely.

“But,” he said huskily, “when you start to cum, tell me, please. I want to cum with you, the first time, especially. You tell me when it’s about to happen and I’ll go harder and faster. I’ll fuckin’ pound you into the bloody mattress. You understand me?”

She opened her lids halfway, licked her full lips and nodded, her clasped over his.

“I understand,” she replied, her soft, low voice show how mesmerized she really was.

Buffy actually saw stars; big bright red, green, yellow and blue stars! She half expected to see pink hearts, yellow moons and some green clovers dancing about in front of her eyes. After supressing the urge to glance around for a leperchaun or two, Buffy gave in and sounded the alarm for her impending orgasm; assured it was going to be a ‘magically delicious one!’

It certainly promised to be a major one. Will began to thrust into her, frantically, panting some incoherant endearments.

“Oh, Jesus, Buffy!” he roared out as he came himself.

She was right there with him with a cry of “Jesus, Mary and Joseph!” (Something she would feel quite guilty about later; screaming the Holy Familys’ names while she was in the throws of passion, but, oh well)

William collapsed on top of her when he was finished, his head buried into her damp neck. It was a good thing he wasn’t very large or heavy because he probably would have crushed her. He grasped her to him tightly, their bodies slick with sweat and melded together.

“God, Baby,” he groaned in pleasure, “that was fucking incredible!”

Buffy smiled into his hair, her arms wrapped tightly around him. She felt a sense of womanly power that she hadn’t really felt in years. The feeling of a woman who had not only given great pleasure, but had received it as well.

“Yes, Will,” she murmered into his ear with a soft kiss, “it was incredible.”


Another A/N: Gee, I hope that wasn’t too corny? Forgive me for the ‘Lucky Charms’ references. I couldn’t resist. Please read and review. Thanks, Spuf




































S