Chapter 14: ‘Strawberries, Sex and Showers’



After their first ‘encounter’ Buffy and Spike lay in that big, comfy bed, their arms, legs and entire bodies entwined. They lay snuggled together, with a comfortable silence between them for quite a while.

Finally, William shifted enough to prop himself up on his left elbow and stare down at her. She gave him a lazy smile, still basking in the afterglow of her astounding orgasm.

Will ran his hand down her shoulder, her breast and tummy, letting it come to rest on her slim hip.

“Hungry?” he asked with a soft smile.

“Famished,” she replied honestly. “I haven’t been this hungry in ages, Will,” she giggled.

The smirk on his mouth informed her that Will was thinking of more then actual food, but he hopped up out of bed, pulling her with him.

“I’ve got a virtual feast here, my Princess,” he said as he led her to the kitchen.

True to his word, Will had brought a virtual feast. The refrigerater in the tiny kitchen was stock full of roasted chicken, some lovely french bread, and strawberries next to a container of what looked like whipped cream.

William pulled a bottle of Champagne from the freezer and Buffy just had to remark, “all this for a ‘chat, Will?’ with a rather sly grin on her face.

“Come on and help,” he ordered good-naturedly as he lay out the lovely feast on the small dinette in the adjoining room. Buffy put the chicken on some paper towels from the counter and pulled the bread apart with her hands.

“Guess we’re going alfresco,” she giggled as William poured the wine and she surveyed him in his boxers.

Buffy wore a plush white terry cloth robe that the Inn provided this room and felt kind of ‘clunky’ in it. William assured her she looked near as sexy in the robe as she did in nothing, which is how he preferred her.

Spike watched her eat, only picking at his own food.

‘Bloody hell,’ he mused, his Buffy had an apetite. Which was kind of funny, considering how tiny she really was. However, she munched down the chicken, gobbled the bread and drank her champagne with relish, all in the most lady like manner of course.

When she reached for the strawberries, he stopped her with his hand, “I’ll feed you those,” he told her as he pulled her from her chair and onto his own lap.

Buffy snuggled her bottom down into his groin and perched liked a kitten waiting for a treat. Her little pink tongue stuck out, delicately, from her mouth in anticipation of the red berry he dipped in the cream.

“Say please,” he purred as he dangled the fruit in front of her. With an adorable pout, Buffy nipped at the strawberry, attempting to wrest it away from him with her mouth, but he pulled it back abruptly, “I didn’t hear, please,” he said in a mocking tone.

“Please…..” she whimpered, seductively and he placed the juicy morsel up to her tongue. Instead of taking the fruit into her waiting mouth, she hesitated, then slowly licked the cream from the berry, all the while peeking out the corner of her hazel/green eyes at him.

“I like cream!” she purred at him before she nibbled the fruit itself with her blunt teeth.

Spike suppressed a groan and felt his cock perk up again at this little minx’s innuendo.

Buffy shot him a naughty little grin and gobbled the strawberry up before he could snatch it away again.

“MMMmmm,” she cooed as she licked her lips, her eyes half closed. "Better then sex!” she said tauntingly, leaning over to grab another berry from the table.

“Oh,” Spike chuckled as he grabbed her hand and slipped it under the waistband of his boxers. “Better then sex, eh?” he quizzed with a smirk, “I must of not done somethin’ right the first time. Better try again,huh?”

And he lifted her up from the chair, one arm under her lucious arse the other about her waist, to carry her back to the bed. He flopped down on the bed, pulling her down on top of him.

“Let’s try again, shall we, luv” he asked, huskily, “shall we change your mind about that strawberries vs. the sex thing?”

“My dessert!” she cried in mock anger, eyeing the remaining strawberries on the table.

“Oh, come on now, luv,” he chuckled, as he ran his tongue over his teeth, “surely we can find a better dessert then some bloody berries!”

William reached towards the end table to grab a condom left there, “do the honors, will you Princess?” he murmered as he ran his hand over his own cock.

‘Oh, I’ll do the honors,’ she thought with another giggle and proceeded to rip the condom wrapper open with her teeth. The stunned look on Will’s face was priceless, but not near as rewarding as the expression he had when she popped the condom in her mouth and then slipped it over his ‘thingy’ with ease.

‘Thanks Angel, at least for teaching me that little trick!’ she thought with a smirk. She dismissed any more thoughts of Angel and slid down on her blond lover in one quick thrust.

Spike was just the littlest bit dissapointed that Buffy didn’t continue that ‘thing’ with her mouth after she’d put the rubber on. However, he was so mesmerized by her wanton act with the rubber in the first place that he overlooked it.

‘Christ!’ he thought to himself as he watched and felt her ride him like a jocky, ‘she’s betterin’ a pro!’

To see her, her honey blond hair thrown back, the fire in her now emerald green eyes as she slid up and down, side to side gave him a sense of joy he hadn’t felt in, well, forever. It also reminded him, sadly, of what he had truly missed with her in all these years as he watched her expressions change faster then he could clock.

At one moment, she was like a wanton bitch in heat, all fire and moans of pleasure. Next second, she looked all tender and caring; a womanly smile on her lips, her breasts swelled with desire.

He wasn’t doing much different himself. The poet in him couldn’t even write the emotions he was feeling right now. Not properly anyway. Buffy brought out something in him he thought was long dead; not just desire, that was the easy part.

It was something more but he couldn’t yet put a name or description to it. Later, when he was alone, maybe he could put it down on paper, like he’d done so many times before about his Buffy. He’d never let anyone see those words he’d written of course, they’d think him the worse kind of ponce, but to him, they meant everything. To have her now, so intimately after all of his prose and prostrations all these years, was incredibly overwhelming. He came way too quickly, he felt, just because he was so overjoyed that she was here, with him, like this.

Buffy felt his release and allowed herself to follow quickly. She was more then pleased with herself that she had brought Will to peak so quickly, but she restrained herself from showing her arrogance to him. He was the kind of man who needed to ‘know’ that his lover (God did she really just think that!) was as satisfied as he was and she did her best to express her sexual happiness as well as she could.

For all of her experience, Buffy felt she was still somewhat of an innocent at heart, especially for some reason, with William. Even though they had been intimate twice now, she found it hard to ‘not blush’ when he placed a sweet kiss on her breast and excused himself to get rid of the rubber.

By the time William had returned from the bathroom, Buffy had cleaned herself as best she could, with the kleenex on the end table. She now lay on her back, her gaze fixed on he off white colored ceiling above the king sized bed. Will slid next to her and pulled her on her side to face him. He brushed her stray, damp hair from her face and gazed intently into her eyes.

“Watcha’ thinking, Buffy?” he asked softly as he grazed her cheek with his fingers.

“Oh,” she sighed, “I don’t know, Will. Truthfully, I’m a bit tuckered out to think too much about anything.”

This brought a giggle from her and a chuckle from him. Long ago, maybe even before she’d married Angel, Buffy was told by her own Mother that the sexiest thing that could happen between two people in bed was to ‘share a laugh’ or even a giggle together. Besides the nookie, her and William hadn’t done much but laugh, chuckle, giggle and have some fun.

This confused Buffy; wasn’t she supposed to do all that with Angel? Wasn’t he her husband? The sad truth was; her and Angel hadn’t really laughed about much of anything, anywhere in a long, long time.

He watched her, carefully. Some part of him just knew she was thinking about that prick, Angel. Oh, maybe not in a sexual way, but in some way he had no part in; the married way. It sent a pang of jealousy and hurt through his heart. He was totally convinced that Angel did not deserve a woman like Buffy. Maybe even more then that, Spike wanted the everyday life experiences that Angel shared with Buffy. A part of him, the part that still held onto the dreams of his youth wanted that.

“I’m gunky!” she exclaimed suddenly. Buffy had noticed that she wasn’t quite ‘fresh’ especially since their last romp in bed. “I need a shower,” she continued, “I’m hot, sticky and nasty!”

She felt somewhat embarrassed and tried to hide the red, hot blush that shot up her neck and face.

“Mmmm,” William purred at her as he pulled her even closer, “I like hot, sticky and nasty Buffy!”

This caused her to blush even more, “well, I don’t like hot, sticky and nasty Buffy!” she retorted. Before he could stop her, Buffy jumped up from the bed and headed toward the bathroom, nothing but a nice hot shower on her mind.

“Heat up the water, luv,” he called behind her, “I’ll be in to join you a sec.”

Buffy damn near fainted, “I shower alone,” she shot back firmly.

“Not tonight, sweet,” he finished, putting an end to any discussion.

He needed a smoke at the least and a combination drink/smoke at the most. Buffy had not only worn him out, all too soon, but she had unleashed something in him that he’d kept at bay for years. Even though he suspected what that ‘something’ might be, he knew he needed to keep it suppressed, at least for the time being.

‘Don’t scare her,’ he reminded himself, ‘just for once Spike Giles, be patient, bide your time.’

Spike lit the first smoke he had in hours. That in itself was pretty amazing as he truly was capable of being a chain smoker. Oh, he knew it was deadly, the smoking and all; he was neither stupid or uneducated, but he always enjoyed the habit so. Besides, he never thought there was much to keep him from destructive habits; he embraced them as much as some men embraced hearth and home.

However, with Buffy here, beside him in this way, he began to rethink the whole ‘bad ass; devil may care’ bullshit attitude that had driven him for most of his life. It was a fact, had Buffy and he hooked up back then, years ago, his whole life would have been different. More then that, his whole existence would have been better, much better.

The shower was large, almost the size of a small High School gym shower. Except this one had salmon and mint green tiles. It must have been a bitch to clean, Spike mused, as he stepped in to join Buffy in the warm water that sprayed from three different nozzles.

“Buffy,” he whispered as he wrapped his arms about her little, wet body, “I,” but he couldn’t finish. The insecure part of him was afraid to open up and tell this girl/woman here, in this posh motel room, in this surrealistic shower, that he truly needed her. Needed her so much that it scared him to think about it. He was more than worried, he was terrified.

Buffy had no idea what that ‘incident’ in High School at that stupid frat party had done to him. He had been with girls before, it wasn’t that, but Buffy had always been his goal, even then, and for her to reject him, say that fucking name of his so called friend? It had devestated him far more then he could, or would ever let be known.

“Just let me wash,kay, Will?” she asked meekly, her tone tired and strained.

“Kay, Buffy,” he replied.

She opened the shampoo bottle provided by the Inn, but William grabbed it from her hands and lathered his own with the liquid contents.

“Let me, please, Princess?” he whispered.

She nodded her assent and felt the wonderous ministrations of William’s long slim fingers in her hair and on her scalp as he ran the soapy concoction into her tresses. He then washed his own hair and proceeded to wash her body with the french milled soap, then his. When he was done soaping them both, he held her tight as he allowed the water to rinse them off completely. After they were both washed and drenched clean, she shut off the water and he grabbed two plush towels from the racks on the wall.

In silence, she allowed him to dry her, watching him as he went about his task. The odd thing was, William didn’t seem to get any sexual pleasure from it. He just dried her off first, then himself, dropping the wet towels on the floor next to the shower. Something told Buffy that William was restraining himself far more then she could imagine. That he was holding back in some way; some feelings, some desires, perhaps even some information. She just couldn’t put a finger on it.

They lay, snuggled in bed together, his head rested on her left breast. William was dead to the world. Buffy was wide awake, for now, and stared down at the sleeping man in her arms. His hair, normally so controlled and slicked back was now curly with little platinum spikes that jutted out all over his head. He slept the sleep of the contented, a slight smile on his handsome face.

‘Little wonder,’ she giggled silently, they had come from the shower, clean and refreshed only to repeat their sexual escapades from before. Buffy couldn’t remember who wore out first, but right now, it was Will that was out like a light, exhausted, for good reason.

‘He looks sixteen-years-old right now,’ she thought in awe.

Buffy glanced at the clock above the faux fireplace mantel and was shocked to see the time!

‘Damn!’ she gasped, ‘it’s after midnight!’

With another glance down at Will, she disengaged herself, as gently as she could so as not to wake him, and slipped into the bathroom. A quick wash, she’d have to shower as soon as she got home to rid herself of the sinful essence that covered her, and she crept back out into the main room to get dressed.

She hoped she didn’t wake William. All she wanted to do, no, make that needed to do, was to scribble a quick note; one to explain how wonderful tonight had been, but could never happen again, yada yada. Married woman and all that. As she slipped on her sundress, she dared a glance at the sleeping form in the bed, “sorry, Will,” she whispered sincerely, “but, this can never happen again.”

Her sundress on, everything in place, Buffy set the quickly written note on the end table by William’s lighter.

‘He’s sure to see that!’ she surmised as she tiptoed to the front door with her purse in hand.

Just as she reached for the door handle, a deep, British voice boomed out in the dark, “now, just where the hell do you thing you’re going, Princess?”

Without turning around, Buffy took a deep breath to steady her shaking voice, “I’m going home, Will. It’s late and you know, married and all. Please don’t try to stop me. This can’t happen again, you have to know that.”

Whatever she expected, Buffy never could have predicted William’s next few words.

“Set that lucious little arse down, sweetheart,” his tone one of controlled anger that she’d heard before, “you’re not going anywhere, tonight and you and me are going to have a real talk now!”

Before Buffy could reply, William was up out of the bed and had reached her at the door. He grabbed her arm, painfully, and spun her around to face him. His eyes were black with rage, his lovely mouth was twisted in a horrible mock image of his ‘fun’ smirk.

With a snarl he clasped her by the shoulders and stared deep into her eyes, “and by the way, don’t give me that ‘I’m married, bullshit excuse, Buffy,” he sneered, “it never mattered with those other pricks you’re currently shagging, did it?”

A/N: Hmmmmm, apparently Spike ‘knows’ something that Buffy didn’t realize. Wonder how he knows, why he knows and what he plans to do with this information? If ‘you’ all want to know, please read the next chapter. Oh, and please review, I’m wondering if I should continue submitting this? Thanks, Luv, Spuf.