Chapter 3: ‘Buffy Plots/Therefore She Is’


As she lay gently in the massive tub, soaking her tense, sore body, Buffy went back over the last two hours of her life. After she’d lay sobbing for another hour on her bed, she had settled down enough to truly think things out. It came down to this: What should she do about this betrayal, and what did she really want? Of course, she wanted to keep Angel, no question, she’d gotten used to her life and besides, she doubted if her powerful husband truly wanted a divorce, not Angel. He would never be able to stand the scandal and frankly, neither would Cordelia. And Buffy herself? She simply did not want to go through the drama of it.




Divorce was out, period. However, in her tattered state of mind, Buffy realized that she wanted, no needed some kind of retribution…some revenge against those two adulterers. It had occurred to her, about halfway through her bitter musings, that this Angel/Cordelia affair had probably been going on for a while, and, that Anya might be well be aware of it. Buffy didn’t know how Anya was involved, but she just knew she was. So, when the injured young woman began to plot her revenge, she had decided not to just avenge herself on Angel and Cordelia Chase, but on Anya, the Chase sect and the whole damn Travers clan! Buffy’s memory was long and she had never forgotten the way the Travers had ‘dissaproved’ of the Summers family.

By 7:00 PM, Angel’s get home time, Buffy had not only settled down (at least to the staff’s satisfaction) she’d come up with the ultimate revenge plan of all times. Buffy, sweet innocent and loyal Buffy, the Sweetheart of Delta Kai in College, would seduce, screw and secretly humiliate anyone that had anything to do with the Angel/Cordelia betrayal. If that included, Angel, Cordy, Anya, the whole Travers clan, then so be it.

After she had calmed down a bit, Buffy looked at her naked body in the full length mirror of her bathroom. She was the same, at least physially, that she’d been in High School and College. Her body was still in shape, athletic and trim. At least that was one ‘pro’ thing of not having a child…she guessed. The hazel/green eyes that looked back at her were as bright as the day she started kindergarten, even though tears of pain had clouded them earlier. Although her once broken nose as a bit off center and slightly bent, everyone always said it added ‘character’ to her otherwise perfect face. Everyone said that, that is, except Queen Bitch Cordelia Chase. Cordy had encouraged Buffy to 'fix her imperfect nose’ for years, but Buffy was glad she hadn’t listened to the conniving little brat.

“Cordy’s nose job makes her look like a human Smurf,” she chuckled through her still misty eyes, “I’m prettier then her by a long shot!” Feeling a bit more secure, Buffy mused about the decision she’d come to just moments earlier.

Tears spilled anew from those pretty hazel eyes, even as Buffy tried to still them.

“I’ll get my revenge, you assholes!” she hissed as she turned from the mirror and grabbed the french silk robe from the bathroom door. “I’ll get my revenge and then some!”


Buffy’s plan was simple, really: She would seduce, screw and string along every male that was remotely connected with the Travers or Chase families. She’d start with Connor Simpson, Dawn Travers stupid boy toy of the moment. At 18 years of age, he fell into the ‘safe zone’ of seduction and wouldn’t that just kill both Angel and Dawn if they’d known about it! They wouldn’t, of course, but Buffy and precious Connor would know! Hell, she’d boink him to pieces if it meant screwing over Dawn, the little brat and Angel her prick of a husband! The sticky part was keeping everybody’s mouth shut. It was imperitive to her plan that ‘no one’ spilled their guts to anyone else. Especially to each other! Everyone involved would have to be discreet and Buffy was sure she could manuveur their silence.

Connor, of course, would be the trickiest one, but probably the most satifisfactory. To really stick it to both her husband, Angel and his brat sister Dawn would be sweet retribution indeed! Dawn had always looked down her perfect little fixed nose at Buffy and her mother, Joyce.

Xander Harris was another target in her game, mainly because Anya was probably well aware of the Angel/Cordy affair and even possibly encouraged it. Anya never, ever got over the fact that Buffy was the one that Xander truly loved, even though his affection was never reciprocated. If she could seduce Xander, somehow it would make Buffy feel better.

Actually, it was perfect, as Xander and Cordelia had ‘dated’ in High School. As far as Willow went, that was not important. About a month or so ago, Willow had met up with and gotten closer with Tara McClay, a professor of Literature at Sunnydale University, where Willow also taught. Xander had accepted this with humbleness and it wasn’t a big surprise, really.

Ever since Oz, Willow’s boyfriend had left Sunnydale years before, it was kind of an accepted fact that Willow Rosenberg loved who she loved. It didn't matter whether they be male or female, the red-haired fragile beauty was infatuated with both sexes. Tara had come along at the opportune moment, Xander had turned a blind eye at first and everyone just took it for granted that soon, if not later, Willow would return to her male lover.

So far, albeit it was quite early, she hadn’t, but had remained with her blond, female lover. Buffy accepted this, embraced it, if only because she wanted her best female friend to be happy once and for all. And, it afforded Buffy the opportunity to seduce Xander without guilt; nice, considering the dark, handsome young man had taken Cordelia Chase’s virginity in High School and backed Buffy for Home Coming Queen. Cordy had never forgiven him!

Of course, Riley Finn was another canidate and to betray Angel with Cordelia’s trophy fiance seemed like the icing on the cake. Buffy was more then certain that Riley would keep his big mouth shut, as he didn’t want to lose Cordy and the Chase meal ticket or their status.

It was funny, but even as she’d lay on her satin sheets, thinking, or maybe just not thinking sanely, Buffy even considered William ‘Spike’ Giles as a ‘real conquest’ in her game of revenge. If anything, it would be Spike, the blond shadow, that would be the catalyst of retribution.

Back in High School, at least by their Junior year, they’d all been best of friends. Angel, Buffy, Willow, Xander, even silly Johnathan Levy. Spike entered into their circle without invitation, yeah, like a quiet tornado.

Buffy was only seventeen years old, not quite eighteen that first semester in their Senior year at Sunnydale High. Actually, she, Spike and Angel were inseperable and somehow had managed to get themselves into a college frat party, via Riley Finn, at Sunnydale University.

Everything was going fine, until Buffy drank way too much from the keg that Delta Kai, Riley’s fraternity, the most prestigious on campus, had provided. Of course, Angel and Spike had drank their fair share of the beer also.

When Angel stumbled outside to sleep off the affects of the ale, Buffy followed the kind Riley upstairs to rest and get her bearings. Alcohol and Buffy Summers never mixed well.

Riley had led the naïve Buffy upstairs to some empty frat brother’s bedroom, then manuvered her over to a small twin bed. At first, Buffy enjoyed the kisses the big brunette peppered over her face and neck, but then Riley began to pull at her simple turtleneck sweater. Once he’d pulled it up over her head and unsnapped her white demi bra, Buffy sobered up real fast and realized that she was in deep.

“Mmmmm,” Riley moaned as he kneaded Buffy’s pert right breast. “Riley!” she cried, “stop it! That hurts!”

Even after her begging, Riley continued his assault on her breasts as he replaced his hands with his wet mouth.

“Riley, please!” Buffy begged, “stop it! I don’t want this!”

But, Riley continued, grumbling something about Buffy being a ‘cock tease’ and that ‘she deserved this.’

When Riley unzipped and pulled her tight jeans from her slim hips, Buffy realized that she would never get out of this intact and began to sob quietly.

Before Riley could rip her thong from her little body, Buffy heard a familiar, endearing British voice behind Riley, “you’re really a fucking asshole, Finn! Get your bloody hands off her!”

Spike pulled Riley away from Buffy and slammed his left fist against the older, larger man’s heavy face.

Buffy screamed, Riley swore and Spike actually chuckled, “only way to get a girl, huh, Finn?” he chortled. “Get them drunk and rape them!”

Riley never replied, just punched the blond Spike in his chiseled cheek and knocked him flat on his ass. Without a word, Riley threw himself on the lean, lithe Spike and began to beat the shit out of him.

“Stop!” Buffy cried, when she’d regained her senses, “leave him alone!”

Buffy grabbed a heavy porcelien bong some stoner frat boy had left out from an end table close by and smashed it onto Riley’s thick scull, momentarily stunning him into submission.

Riley, stunned for a minute, shook himself into a sort of consciousness and looked at the male and female bottle blonds with disgust.

“Fuck you, Buffy, you cock tease!” Riley growled, “you’re not worth it anyway!”

With that, Riley stormed out of the little bedroom, leaving both Spike and Buffy laying on the floor, her eyes, at least, wide with shock.

“Oh, Spike,” Buffy finally broke the silence as she looked on her beloved still friend, “please be okay. Can’t lose you!”

In her terror and fear, Buffy forgot that her turtleneck was gone, her bra unclasped and her pretty breasts open for view to the seemingly unconscious Spike.

“Wake up, Spike!” Buffy cried, “please be okay

She hovered over his still body, anxiously while she stroked the chiseled cheek bones on his pale face.

Finally, he smiled, his beautiful blue eyes still closed shut and mumbled, “if I’d have known that I could get you in this position, pet, I’d ‘ave let Riley Finn kick my arse ages ago!”

Buffy reared back, stunned, “oh you’re just fine!” she gasped, relieved, as she slapped his chest gently with a giggle.

Before either of the two blonds could breathe, Spike grasped Buffy and pulled her mouth down to his in a desperate kiss.

Without missing a beat, Spike flipped Buffy over on her back and began kissing her frantically on the mouth and neck. It wasn’t like she was resisting either and when he whispered how much he’d wanted her from day one, that did it. Every bit of restraint in her flew out the window and Buffy enthusiastically kissed Spike right back.

Before she knew it, Spike had made his way down to her breasts with his lovely mouth and encouraged by her moans of pleasure sucked greedily. Buffy could barely breathe, much less think and she never said a word of resistence when Spike eagerly pulled her thong off and ran his tongue down her tummy over her hips and straight to her wet sex. It was mind blowing to Buffy, what Spike was doing and saying to her.

“Buffy,” he rasped, “I’ve waited so long for this, I really…….” But he didn’t finish his sentence, just went back to making love to her with that wonderful mouth of his.

“Oh Spike,” she moaned huskily, “that’s so good, that’s……” when he stopped for a moment and looked up at her, his blue eyes full of adoration and lust, Buffy’s heart began to race even faster.

So caught up in the pleasure of their desire for each other, Buffy lost all sense of time and place as her mind reeled off into some other demension of reality. Later, she would wonder if she’d lost her mind, at least momentarily, because she really knew who was making love to her like this; it was her wild Spike, not Angel.

So when Buffy was so close to cumming by Spike’s mouth, she shocked herself as much as her lover when she groaned out Angel’s name.

Spike halted immediately, Buffy tensed completely up and crashed right back down into the real world. When she braved opening her eyes to look at those gorgeous blue eyes of Spikes, she saw devestation in them. Pure raw, pain, then something else appeared in them; hateful anger.

Buffy watched tearily as her would be lover leapt up from her hot body and pulled his shirt he’d somehow devested earlier back over his lovely chest.

“Get dressed!” he commanded hoarsely, rage seeping through the words. She could only lay there and just stare at him, more confused then hurt or angry herself.

“Spike,” she began weakly, “I, I’m sorry, I know it was you here, I…..”

However, before she could finish, Spike hissed, “shut the fuck up, Summers! Get your bloody clothes on and go find your fucking Angel!”

Buffy didn’t move, just stared in stunned embarrassment at Spike as he stood glaring down at her.

Before she could utter one more word of apology, he litterally growled out the next sentence, “you might go lookin’ for your precious Angel in another room up here, Princess,” that damn smirk, now etched with pain on his face. “He went off to shag some college bint earlier, but if you hurry, I’m sure you can get in on the action!”

With that, Spike slammed out of the tiny frat room, leaving a bewildered, sobbing half naked Buffy lying on the ugly, cold floor.


A/N: Whew! I hate writing sex scenes! (Okay, I don’t, but I have to pretend!!!) Anyway, please read and review. Thanks, Luv, Spuf