A/N: Well, this is the beginning of some ‘real sticky’ chapters for me. I want to relate the story, but…..the thought of Buffy and ‘others’ then Spike tends to make me a bit ‘ill’. I’m going to make this as painless as possible, although, when I originally wrote this story (all 20 chapters of it) before the virus from ‘hell’ took over and fried it, I was a bit more graphic. Now, I’ll try to only allude to Buffy’s trysts with her illicit lovers. (Crossing my fingers)




Buffy’s Revenge: Chapter 5;
‘Good Girls Don’t, but Buffy Does!’

At 5:30 AM on that fateful Wednesday, Angel took off from Sunnydale to LAX in Los Angeles. If he was lucky, he’d make it to LA by 7:30 AM and through the ‘checkpoints’ by 9:00. With a quick Bloody Mary at an airport bar, and of course, some updating on his lap top, Angel would make that 10:00 AM flight to Chicago without a hitch. He was a Travers for God’s sake, nothing went wrong for a Travers!

To her credit, Buffy behaved like the doting wife. She got up at 5:00 AM, kissed her handsome husband goodbye and sent him off to LA without showing a hint of the resentment that had been festering for almost thirty-six hours now. “Prick!” she hissed under her breath as Angel drove off from their fairy tale home in his BMW.

“Hope his plane runs into severe turbulance!”

Actually, Buffy was becoming alarmed at the boiling venom within her, but keeping it under control was becoming less and less possible.

“I can’t wait until Connor shows up here, tomorrow afternoon!” she smirked as she gave the days instructions to her staff.

“Listen, Maggie, Jenny, why don’t you take Friday off too?” she asked innocently, “with Angel gone, I can certainly manage by myself for a couple of days.”

If the cook or housekeeper ‘suspected’ anything, they certainly didn’t show it and eagerly accepted their bosses generosity.

Buffy took a long, long bath in the early afternoon and plotted her seduction of Connor. Had he been any one else, but precious Dawnie’s boyfriend or the fair-haired son of the Travers’ best friends, then she probably would not have ever even considered the little twerp as an option. However, as it stood, the eighteen-year-old, doe-eyed nerd was the perfect dupe for her plan of revenge.

“Too bad he’s not related to the Chases in some way,” she giggled, “that ‘would’ be priceless!”

When she emerged from the tub, her towel wrapped snugly about her lithe body, Buffy studied herself in the full length mirror of her bathroom. She was far removed from that little innocent school girl she had once been back in Sunnydale High. Back then, Buffy would have been physically ill to have even considered plotting what she was about to do.

After that horrible night at the Delta Frat with Spike and Riley, Buffy started dating Parker Abrams, the star quarterback of the Sunnydale High football team and the darling of the campus. Buffy was very inexperienced in the matters of ‘love’ especially since her only real boyfriend before that had been Scott Hope in her Freshman and Junior years.

The most the timid Scott had done was to feel her up once or twice, that and some heavy kissing. Buffy and he had broken up the summer before their Senior year and she actually thought something might be wrong with her, like she was undesireable or something. Scott never pushed further with her, sexually, but since their breakup, they did remain good friends. It saddened Buffy when Scott went up north to attend the University at Berkeley and the rest of friends stayed home to attend Sunnydale U.

When the ‘first Christmas’ of their college stint came around, Buffy even got a ‘photo’ Christmas card from Scott. That’s when the circumstances of their High School romance became crytal clear. The photo of Scott’s card was a ‘family’ type picture, complete with Scott, his loyal cat, Mr. Trick, and a dark haired, good looking young man, named Holden. Scott looked deliriously happy, Holden was sat next to him, Snyder snuggled in his lap, not Scottys and Buffy finally realized the truth. Holden was Scott’s ideal, not Buffy or any other girl and she was pleased that he was ‘finally’ happy.

Where Scott was timid and unsure, Parker was aggressive and very secure in his sexual prowess. Parker took Buffy, they were a steady couple by now, to their Senior High Winter Formal in late January. Before the night was over, Parker had parked his Mustang overlooking the cliffs by the beach and succeeded in relieving Buffy of her little black dress and nylons. It took no time for him to seduce her in the cramped back seat of that black Mustang and Buffy took to sex like a duck to water.

Always very careful to use condoms, the young and ‘in love’ couple found every chance they could to be together in 'that way.’ Soon after her 18th birthday in February, Buffy went down to the clinic and got on birth control, which thrilled Parker and made her feel better about herself for some innane reason. At least they wouldn’t be bothered with those damn rubbers anymore!

As their affair progressed, it continued through the end of High School and well into the first year of college, Buffy became quite ‘spirited’ where sex was concerned. By the second semester of her Freshman year in college, Buffy had become somewhat bored with Parker Abrams and yearned to experiment with other males.

When Parker left on a European vacation with his family during Spring Break, Buffy utilized her freedom to pursue other sexual partners. The minute Parker came home, she broke it off with him and went on to become quite the Sunnydale University party girl and the sweetheart of Delta Kai. Before Buffy finally settled down with Angel, late in their Junior year at college, she had cut quite a romantic swath through school and the surrounding community of Sunnydale!

Her thoughts returned to the present as she studied her now naked body in the mirror.

“God!” she chuckled “I must have went with just about all the hot males in Sunnydale by the time I married the asshole!”

Suddenly, her mood became more somber, “all the hotties, except, of course, Xander, Riley, even sweet Oz and……crazy William.”

Buffy had never, ever been able to even refer to William as Spike. She felt such a nick name beneath him, even though he found every way possible to torment her, silently mostly, since that God awful night in High School.

“I wonder if Will would even believe me if I told him why I said Angel that night,” she shook her head sadly.

It had never seemed all that important until the last 36 hours or so, to even explain to William why she ‘had’ reacted the way she did that night. Since then, William Giles had been her bane, showing up at the worst possible times in her life, almost quietly stalking her, or so she imagined. The blond menance (as she liked to think of him) would sit as far away as possible at certain functions, but she was sure he’d stare at her the whole time.

More then once, she’d felt his blue eyes on her and glanced his way to indeed catch him staring at her, his patent smirk on those full lips.

Buffy knew just what he was thinking, too, “what if ‘they’ knew Princess? Your, little buddies, what if they knew just who and what you really are?”

William had called her Princess since the day they met, but after that night she knew he said it with sarcasm and to ‘get at her.’ His ego would never let him forgive her for what she’d done.

Buffy shook off her morose thoughts and forced herself to go over her plan for tomorrow night. Connor would show up about 3:00 PM, expecting to golf with his idol Angel and the insipid Riley. She had to be very careful about how to go about seducing the puppy dog, Connor, she didn’t want to overwhelm him, or scare him off. Maggie and Jenny would be long gone on the nights off and Buffy would have the whole house to herself.

It was her intention to be in a tiny bikini, that is if the unusual warm Spring weather kept up tomorrow, when the oblivious Connor would make his appearance. If things went as planned, she’d convince the poor kid that she had totally forgotten to call him as Angel had asked and invite him for a swim, just to make up for her thoughtlessness. After that, if he took the bait, seducing Connor would probably be a piece of cake as she was more then sure that his sexual experience was quite limited. In fact, she’d be surprised if he had gotten past first base with the ‘silver spoon up her ass’ Dawnie and his naivity would be a plus for Buffy.

After a pleasant, simple dinner Wednesday night, Buffy called her mother, Joyce, who lived up in Santa Barabara. Joyce had left Sunnydale soon after Buffy married Angel and settled up north in the artistic and beautiful beach town. She managed a local art museum and carved out a nice life up there, even settling into a nice relationship with a local restaurant owner named Ted.

Buffy was surprised that Ted and her mother had not married by now, but Joyce was still gun shy due to the horrible experience she’d had with Hank Summers. Hank, Buffy’s dad, had run off with his secretary when she was quite young and it had broken both Joyce and her heart. Even though Joyce had been a victim of an errant, asshole of a husband, however, Buffy was well aware her mama would never approve of her own plan of revenge.

That’s why, when she spoke to her mother that night, she never said a word about Angel’s infidelity(ies) or her own plots of retribution.

As she lay in her King sized bed, sans her husband, it occurred to Buffy that Cordelia Chase was probably not Angel’s only indiscretion.

“He’s got women in every major city, I’ll bet!” she hissed in realization.

“I bet this has been going on since we were married and not just with that bitch Cordy, but other bimbos and ‘hos’ all over the place!”

The tears spilled again, even though she should have been cried out by now and Buffy got a second wind of resolve about the whole Connor, Xander and Riley thing.

"Well,” she reasoned out loud, “two can play that game and I start the competition tomorrow!” Sleep for Buffy finally came hours later, but it was a fitful one.