A/N: Hmmm…I almost dropped this fan fic because of the next couple of chapters. I wrote them a while back and when I re-read them recently I actually got quesy. The problem is I can’t seem to get around being graphic about Buffy’s love affairs, yet I can’t stand the thought of Buffy with anyone but Spike! Okay, I’m going to ‘allude’ to Connor, Xander and Riley, but get intimate with Spuffy when it finally happens in a few chapters. Hope I can write myself out of this corner.
Thanks, Spufette.



Buffy’s Revenge; Chapter 6: ‘Connor’


Thursday morning came and went; Maggie and Jenny left for their day/night off. Buffy prepared for the inevitable, Connor’s appearance around 3:00 PM. She wore a tiny bikini, the weather ‘had’ held up and fixed herself a wine cooler; the first in many for that day. When 3:00 finally rolled around, Buffy was feeling pretty loose and decided to go for broke immediately with Connor.

The doorbell rang, precisely at 3:00 PM and Buffy answered the door, bravely, in her little black bikini, the one with red flowers on it. Connor’s eyes flew wide open when he took in her appearance and he blushed bright red himself as Buffy smiled demurely, “why, what are you doing here, Con?” she purred. “I, uhm,” he stutterred, “I’m supposed to golf, with uhm, you know, uhm, your husband?” Buffy blushed innocently, “oh, God, Connor, I’m so sorry, I forgot to call you! Angel’s going to be so pissed!” She quickly explained her faux pas and invited the young man into her house, just like a spider to a fly.

“It’s alright, Mrs. Travers,” her murmered, “I’ll just be going and…” but she grasped his arm lightly. “No, of course not, Connor!” Her tone was pure honey, “you come on in, Angel would never forgive me! Have some iced tea, have a swim?” If Connor had any reservations, he hid them and quickly accepted the offer by Buffy. “Oh,” she added sweetly as she turned to walk away, she afforded the flushed teen a ‘good’ look at her famous behind, “just call me Buffy. Mrs. Travers makes me sound so damn old!”

As she lay in her big bed that night, Buffy could not help but feel dirty and wrong in every sense of the word. She had seduced Connor with so much ease, it was really sickening.

A part of her felt as if she’d lost something, deep inside of her, that she might never regain again. The other part, the one that watched her husband screw their friend in his office, felt that she, Buffy, was completely justified in fucking everyone involved over, completely.

‘Problem is,’ she said to herself as she looked up at her massive bedroom ceiling, “how is Connor involved, exactly?’


A/N: I really cut this chapter short, edited the hell out of it and tried to make it a little less offensive. I’m going to do this with the next two chapters also. I promise this will go Spuffy, soon. Thanks for reading, please review. Luv, Spuf