What has happened so far:- Spike has discovered that Lia is not Giles's child. He calls her a Garaqua demon but hasn't revealed the truth to Buffy. Lia has decided that Spike and Buffy are now her parents and has instigated a bond that has established that. This chapter does not do the big reveal just yet, but the next one will. Stay tuned! And Enjoy...I am very grateful for the support in the previous chapter, which is why I rushed another. See, not finished yet!



Her body was changing right in front of their eyes and no matter how hard he tried, he just got plain hard. And he couldn’t rip his eyes off her either. Xander Harris was looking at the most buxom Buffy Summers he’d ever had a soggy wet dream about and he could feel himself almost losing it in his pants right in front of her. He whimpered as she moved, plump gorgeous flesh pushing against the tiny stretchy top she’d jammed herself into and he had to wiggle in his chair.

Everyone sat in Giles’s living room in silence, looking nervously around at anything but Buffy as they waited desperately for the phone to ring. Everyone but Xander.

“So, can you recommend a good surgeon?” Anya inquired, her perky grin eerily in place. “I mean, that has to be the best boob job I’ve seen in a long while. And this is California, so there’s a lot of ‘em,” the ex-demon concluded as she beamed encouragingly at a very red-faced Buffy.

Xander gawked at Anya’s words, his chocolate coloured eyes becoming even more focused on the swollen nipples poking through the fabric and he almost collapsed into a strangled groaning lump of schoolboy mush.

He salivated and just wished, wished, wished she would jiggle a little to the left and spill out of her top.

"Keep you're bleedin' perverted eyes in your head, Harris, before I chisel ‘em out with a toothpick. You’re disrespectin’ the lady, you git!”

“Huh?” replied the brunette horny still-a-teen as his mouth fell open and stayed there, picturing very x-rated visions of a topless Buffy and…

“Ow!” he cried even as Spike fell to his knees with his hands around his head.

The vampire groaned loud and miserably as he crawled over to sit on the floor at Buffy’s feet, the side of his head tipped into her leg as he contemplated the idiot boy who couldn’t control his stares. Spike growled at Buffy’s avid admirer and Xander finally got an inkling that he was being offensive. The slap up the back of his head from his irritated girlfriend helped to quicken the process, too.

“She has very nice breasts,” Anya confirmed for any that hadn’t already thought it and Willow coughed into her hand as her face fired. “That does not mean it is alright for you to ogle them in front of me.” The affronted newly humanised vengeance demon crossed her arms in a huff and sat down next to Buffy so she could keep an eye to how often her boyfriend’s eyes strayed.

Before anyone else could contribute to the discomfort of the sitch, Buffy jumped toward the phone, sighing in tremendous relief when it rang as soon as her hand hit it.

“Hello,” she barked desperately into the mouthpiece, her back to the group to shield her breasts from any more humiliating attention.

“Buffy! Well, I’ve arrived.”

Buffy could hear the relief and tiredness in his voice, and despite feeling an edge of anger that he had left and put her in this position, she passed him vibes of difficulty in finding Olivia.

“Oh, Okay. Things are of the good here. I didn’t patrol last night but I guess I’d better tonight. And the baby is good. We bought stuff. Furniture type stuff. Spike is really amazing with her.” The awe and pride in her voice when she mentioned Spike’s name was stunning. Giles, ever oblivious to certain undercurrents, pressed on with his news barely even registering his Slayer’s altered reaction to all thought of the vampire.

The vampire in question smirked at the others, stretching out with his hands behind his head and looking every inch the reposing evil vamp they’d all grown to fear and loathe. Until a small cry from upstairs had him leaping to his feet and bounding up the stairs. Willow and Xander’s jaws dropped as they watched his eagerness to go to the baby—the one still obviously alive.

By the time they’d resolved to let all the possible disparaging comments lie for the time being, Buffy was finished on the phone.

“That was Giles,” she told them, nervousness and worry emanating from her voice as she chewed on her bottom lip.

“Uhuh,” nodded Anya, still smiling like a mindless Stepford wife. “We kind of thought that. Being that we were expecting his call and all. And you were talking about buying the baby things.”

“So, I guess you guys probably are waiting to hear what he said?”

“That’s kinda why we came over, Buffster.” Xander’s eyes had once again fallen to the view below her face and Buffy felt all squirmy with the force of her blush.

Spike’s duster was lying over the back of the sofa and Buffy dived on it, thrusting her arms through the sleeves before pulling the sides to overlap at the front.

“Hey,” shouted Xander, jumping to his feet and waving a finger at the duster surrounding Buffy’s body. “Why are you wearing Captain Peroxide’s coat. That’s just not right, Buff.”

“What’s not bloody right, you stupid little wanker, is that you can’t keep your bleeding eyes to yourself. If you can’t be anything but an ignorant sod then I recommend you skittle your ever-widening arse out the door.”

The room was silent, all eyes focused on the fuming vamp that held the little bundle of baby over his shoulder, softly patting her back despite the clear irritation that had his body coiled. Xander suddenly seemed to come back to himself and lowered his eyes in shame.

“I’m really sorry, Buffy. It was just kind of…” His voice faded out as he failed in his search for the closest excuse.

“Yeah, tell me about it.” Buffy sighed and the room seemed to relax. “Okay, the sitch is this,” she pushed on, more than eager for her expanded breasts to no longer be anyone’s focus but hers and Spike’s. And just like that she was in power mode to relay the information and get these people out of her home.

Home. Uhoh! They’d have to find one, make their own haven somewhere that was not under Giles’s nose. No matter how much her own opinion towards Spike had changed in the past two days, she didn’t think anyone else was quite ready to hear her do the big reveal about mushy feelings, super-hot vampire/slayer sex and motherhood.

Her blush took a raging turn towards a lusty flush and Buffy felt a sudden need to be alone. Or at least as alone as she could be with Spike.

“Right. Giles just got to London, hasn’t found Olivia yet and will call when he has some news. So for now, we’re on our own. Why don’t you guys come over for dinner tomorrow night and we can all chat. See you all then. Bye now.” And she stomped quickly to the door and flung it open, ignoring the startled looks and huge round of eyes that were staring at her.

One by one they slowly rose to their feet, Buffy taking a leaf out of Anya’s book and smiling widely at everyone as they passed in confusion through the door and into the sunlight.

“You will be coming back to school on Monday, though, won’t you?” Willow seemed uncertain, hesitant to leave Buffy in what she thought was a seriously weird and too responsible predicament.

“Shyeah, like I’m going to get behind now.” And with that confounding implication, she waved and shut the door in her best friend’s face, leaving her friends standing outside and staring at the door.

Buffy turned from the door, her body vibrating with a desperate need for connection that was new. She’d craved Spike’s touch since he had shocked her into submission in the shower, touching her breasts and driving her to her first orgasm with a man.

The fact that she was severely lusting after a vampire had completely lost its impact. The second her eyes fell on him all rational thought and old prejudices fled. He was hers; they belonged to each other and after last night, it was beyond time they’d established it exclusively. Without any kind of audience.

Her body was jittery as she clasped her hands behind her back. Buffy nodded at the still form in his arms and felt herself begin to pant.

“Is she asleep?” she practically begged, feeling little shivers shoot through her at Spike’s knowing grin.

He didn’t answer, just placed the baby in her carrycot before slowly stalking Buffy, his shoulders rolling with each step as he tilted his head to the side and watched her. Drank her in. When he was just two steps away, she felt her restraint snap and she dived at him, her legs strangling his waist as her mouth claimed his. He stumbled backward toward the stairs and the bedroom, his tongue getting lost in her wet recess as he searched and finally connected with hers. The passion was hot and he could feel her body vibrating against him, almost like she was lost in some kind of rush of primal desire.

He stripped his duster from her arms, letting it slip to the steps and falling over it as he tripped his way upstairs to the bedroom. Buffy’s arms were wound around his neck, holding his head in a determined grip to hers, not letting go of his lips as they crushed hers beneath them. She moaned against the pain, pleasure ripping through her as Spike tore her shirt from her body. She wore no bra, finding that none of her usual fit her with her now larger and more tender breasts. She wanted them against his pale, cool chest and so thrashed her hands around until they found fistfuls of his shirt and she forcefully pulled it off his body. The scratch of her tight nipples against his cold body was excruciatingly hot, and she undulated against him so the rub caused even more of an irritation. They puckered and poked into him, the sensation sending them both closer to a serious edge. His erection bruised against her stomach; the ferocity of this promised mating was making her wild, making her want everything as hard and fast as was possible.

It was a shock when her back slammed into the mattress; it was almost a dream when Spike almost tore her pants as he shoved them off her legs. Then she was naked, her opening glistening and pink as she lay open to him. But already she was whimpering, not able to wait and have him just stare. Before she could open her mouth and beg, he was on her, his tongue lapping up as much of her teasing juices as he could reach. To her own mind she felt slippery and wet and she couldn’t help writhing against his mouth as his tongue dived inside her and his finger rubbed at her clit. Miniature sparks of fire raced through her belly, spreading out in a desperate flurry of sensation against every cell of her skin. She was so aroused that she was losing her mind, opening her legs further and further so Spike would feel welcome and consume her whole.

It wasn’t enough. Something large was welling inside, something hot and fiery and bursting with sensation was holding back, just waiting for something that would make it all complete. There was no more thought as her body dictated every action. She pushed his head away with a foot against his shoulder, violently shoving him from her body. He slumped on the floor and jerked as Buffy grabbed the fly of his jeans and pulled the buttons apart. When he was free she was upon him, his cock swollen and an angry red as she straddled Spike’s legs so that it was poking up at her belly. She felt a burning itch inside her passage, wanting desperately to feel the friction of his cock as she sucked him in. But the torture of the wait seemed necessary and instead she put her hands on his chest, moved her hips in a circle as she let his shaft rub the flesh of her stomach. And then her hand curled around him and the coolness of him did nothing to cool her raging need. She burned for this, yearned for this and before she could draw breath, she raised her hips and took him inside.

She gasped against his groan and felt the haze of lust control her. Against her desire she moved slowly, wanting desperately to thrust him into the carpet with all her natural Slayer strength, something urged her to be gentle, to be erotic and tender in this joining. He took advantage of her position and the hang of her breasts to let his fingers tease, rolling and pinching the nipples until they were tight and slightly leaking fluid. She moaned in her ehad, in her throat and in her heart. Then his palms were rubbing and fingers pulling, bringing her closer and closer to ecstasy.

In the blink of an eye Spike turned her off him, her back naked against the rug on Giles’ bedroom floor. She curled her arms and legs around him, holding him in the intimate pose as she guided his pace. The terror of slayer within her wanted it fierce, wanted his claiming to be rough and feral and primitive. His demon reacted with the girl and what she got was tender, love-making of the memorable kind. Of the intensely beautiful kind. His cock slid in miniscule shifts within her as he lowered his head. He sucked from her bounty, growling against the nub drawn deep in his mouth. He bit her gently before moving on to the purpose of their being together. He licked the vein at her neck, seemingly glazed to the fact that it was a side already marked. The unknowing slayer within objected, wanted no memory of others as he took her and made her his. Wanted it fresh, and new and definite.

She cried out in agonised pleasure as his teeth ripped at her flesh, fangs buried deep in her throat and drinking deeply of her life. Spike growled again deep in his throat, his tongue vibrating on her skin as his cock continued to tease her, continued to rub her into a building frenzy, her walls melting like liquid lava around him And then the large mouthfuls he took from her shoved her over the edge and she clung on tight, her legs bruising his hips as she bucked hard against his body, as she pulled him harder to her throat and practically gave him permission to suck her life away.

As her heart raced wildly, hurting the cavity of her chest with the force of the beat, blood pulsed at the twin holes and she felt the stickiness in her hair as a thoroughly dazed and confused vampire began lapping it up, murmuring incantations in a language mixture of growls and some dialect she hadn’t heard before. But something took over again and she was replying, somehow giving her life and promise in a ritual she had no knowledge of but a complete understanding that flooded her mind.

Once the moment had receded and Buffy came slowly back to herself, she saw Spike’s eyes fixed on the curve of her throat, awe eclipsing the satiated passion on his face.

“What the hell just happened?” she demanded, ready to stake him if he didn’t finally give up with all the secret weirdness.

Spike looked like he’d been caught at something evil, though his look of guilt was completely out of character. He was about to open his mouth when she held up her hand as a stop sign.

“No. Not just now, but last night too. What is going on?” The vulnerability in her voice tugged his heart, and even as he looked at the objects of Xander’s interest, wanting to latch hold and suck her nipples until they ached, he heaved an impatient breath and resigned himself for the awkwardness to come.

He just hoped it was something she could accept.

A/N…next chapter just might deal with Lia’s origins and bring about some explanations, so stay tuned ;)
Thank yous go to: s.p.hudson, Brunettepet, pj,Loz, Reciprocity, golddrake, Kar, Rana, vicki, Mari, zanthine, Amanda, Donna, slaymesoftly and Niamh. I adore all of you for sticking with this and for all the enw names. It was good to hear from you.