Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanking everyone in advance for giving this chapter a chance!
Buffy grinned as Spike continued to stare forlornly at Giles’s hidden stash. Bottle after beautiful bottle mocked him, but he sucked it up. Slammed the cabinet door closed as he resolved to be the best damn vampire dad that was demonly possible.

“An’ what ‘xactly has you resembling a hyena?” he grumped at an ebullient Buffy, letting his eyes fall from her lips to her lush cleavage bulging out the top of her shirt. He licked his lips in hunger then groaned as Lia cried out her lack of humour at being left to play on the floor mat alone.

“Sodding kids, trying to spoil dad’s fun.” He swooped down and snapped her up, rocking her happily around the room until he saw Buffy—still grinning—but now with tears in her eyes. “You are one strange bint, you know. One minute smiling like you owned a chocolate factory—”

“Ice-cream,” Buffy interrupted and Spike rolled his eyes while simultaneously clenching his jaw.

“An’ the next you’re all with the weepy eyes. Give a bloke a break, yeah?”

“Nah uh. I like you all nice and unbroken. Much better to have fun with when little people are all tucked in for the night.

He couldn’t help it. Spike’s eyes glazed over in remembrance of some of their other little exploratory moments together. He was about to enforce bedtime for babies when the phone rang. He groaned again and went to slump in the armchair, holding and cooing to Lia while he let Buffy answer it. As far as he knew, none of his mates were aware where he was, let alone could be bothered with using phones to reach him.

“Hello.” Chirpy Buffy was something to behold, and Spike couldn’t get over just how much of the holding he’d been permitted so far. He couldn’t help letting his gaze wander sensually over her body either, smiling excitedly when he looked down to find Lia conveniently asleep. He quickly deposited her upstairs and raced back down to see to his girl, the hardness in his pants ruling out anything else around him till he could get some kind of satisfaction.

Vamp speed was a virtue as he deposited his bundle and made it back to Buffy’s pelvis before she’d even managed to begin her conversation. Experienced fingers unlatched her pants and he quickly tugged them down to her ankles, removing her shoes and clothing before he could register her gulp and frantic eyes as her hand beat ineffectually around his head. Before she could squeak out an excited ‘Hi mom,’ he had his face happily nestled in her pussy and his tongue securely curled around her clit.

Her knees collapsed and his back hit the floor with Buffy writhing over his lips, his hands holding her hips in position as he licked and sucked her to a bucking frenzy. She reefed the receiver away from her mouth as her quiet whimpers exploded into a gutsy moan. Spike chuckled as he heard her gasp for breath and try to talk at the same time.

“So sorry, mom. I thought I was going to drop something.”

And Spike tickled her pussy lips with his tongue as his hands slipped his own zipper down. He moved under her body until she was sitting a hairsbreadth from his cock. He lifted her up fractionally and rubbed the length of himself against her slit, and behind, ripping open the front of her shirt and taking pains to undo the not so secure bra that barely kept her enclosed.

Her voice was weak as she spoke to someone. Spike was too out of his mind with lust to listen much to what was happening, but he liked how little control she had in pushing him away or keeping herself strong in the semi-presence of others. He felt flooded with even more power as he felt Buffy’s hips begin to swivel and rub against his erection of her own accord, her hand bracing against his chest as the other grasped helplessly at the phone.

“M-mom? I have some great news for you? You’re a grandmother.”

Buffy felt the tingle in her breasts as Spike sunk his fangs beside one nipple, slurping noisily as his tongue did a rapid flick over the nipple. Buffy leaned further forward, eager to let his tongue worship her as the move opened her up for another invasion. She couldn’t help the way her mouth hung open as she screamed internally, trying to not betray her actual activity while she was on the phone to her mother. She knew what she was doing was way far in the column of bad, but she just couldn’t control herself around Spike.

“Buffy…I really think it might have been more tasteful for you to have waited till I was at home before telling me you were pregnant. You’ve just started college, you’re nineteen, and what were you thinking?”

What Buffy was thinking didn’t bear mentioning to her mother, not while her pussy was spread and Spike was slipping his cock into her inch by delicious life expanding inch. The sensation set her whole body on fire, made goose of her flesh as she wriggled and slid against his length before he could settle her into any kind of incomprehensible rhythm.

“Um…not…not with the pregnant…being…mom. I’m the Chosen one…think…I’d ever have anything…the conven…tional way?”

That tingle that was always present when she was on top was already driving her out of her mind, and Spike was making it worse by winding the phone cord around her breast and rubbing it erotically against her sensitive nipple.

“Buffy, what on earth is wrong with you? Your voice is all funny and you aren’t making any sense.” Buffy could hear the confusion in her mother’s voice, but wasn’t in any position to do anything about making it less so. Just as she was about to answer, Spike flicked her clit and she had to bury the receiver against her belly, all her flesh feeling the explosion from within as she moaned long and loud.

Buffy could feel Spike already on the move, feral in his desperation to maximise her pleasure while bringing about his own. She had to hurry this conversation before her mother realised exactly what was going on.

“Sorry, Mom. Was just…um…trying to be quiet because of the baby.” After the pregnancy comment, Buffy was praying to someone pretty high up that her mother would be too distracted by the real words coming out of her mouth rather than the noises.

Spike was positioning her on her knees and Buffy’s eyes flew wide open. This was new and felt mega on the yummy scale.

“Look mom, gotta go. Lia—that’s your granddaughter’s name by the way—is waking up and I have to go see to her. I’m staying at Giles’ so call me when you get back, ‘k?”

She waited for no answer, slamming the phone down just as Spike stretched her boundaries once again and filled her all the way up. Buffy was consumed with the deliciousness of feeling him this way, not even slightly embarrassed that her ass was waving in the air or that he just managed to sink his fangs into one of her fleshy globes. It was just wild. Giles left her to babysit a babysitting vamp and all she’d done was experience new thing after new.

The squirt of cold liquid over her lower back was a surprise, but then Spike began to sensually rub it into her skin, all the while thrusting his cock in time with the pulse of her slippery walls. When a finger approached her other hole, she arched her back, ready to pull away. His arm tight around her waist prevented the move, and as his finger sunk inside her, she was suddenly grateful that vamp strength pretty much equalled her own.

He seemed content with what he was doing, and Buffy used her hands and knees to move herself against him, loving the feel of him as her suction slowly released him and then received him back faster than she could expand. The steady rocking turned into a somewhat more violent slam, pointy digit removed from her behind as his middle finger sought forward and began massaging her clit.

That crippling hunger to come began to take over and her body tensed waiting. She couldn’t believe how good it felt to be in this situation; to be in this position with her formal mortal enemy, now lover and mate.

She couldn’t be happier, revelling in the swell and bulging pulses of Spike’s cock inside her as he began to come, finding her own release connected with his and succumbing to the carnal cries of ‘Spike’ right as a key released a lock and Giles was framed in the darkened doorway.

“Oh dear Lord.”