Chapter 5

They emerged from the house at 7.30 pm, showered and totally knackered!

She’d lost count of how many times they’d made love…and orgasms…oh gods!
She felt sorry for every other female on the planet, not being able to experience what she’d had!

They made their way to the Magic Box, Buffy grabbing a bag of fries on the way. She tapped the window of the shop. Giles came and opened the door, locking it behind them.

“Spike, Buffy, I’m glad you’re here, thanks to Spike’s information…(Giles put his glasses on) we know that Dracula’s entourage is staying at the old vineyard lodge in Westfield Valley, there are about 50 minions with him, his ever faithful manservant Igor, is running around like a headless chicken getting everything just so, the vamp himself is due in, in two days time.”

“Giles, the thing that bothers me is, he might recognise me, and he HAS bitten me” Buffy said.

“And he knows me, owes me money, the sod does, 30 guineas! – It was an awful lot in those days…” Spike mused.

“I take it that he more than likely wouldn’t recognise you, though?”

“No, doubt it” Spike said, he’d changed his image a few times since then…

“I could dye my hair, or wear a wig,” Buffy suggested.

“I wouldn’t worry too much about that, he’d remember your smell, your essence, and probably your name, as you are the slayer, but your face…It would be like Hugh Hefner remembering all the Playboy Bunnies he’s ever seen, he’s used to beautiful women”

Spike said honestly. Buffy smiled and looked down at her feet, slightly embarrassed at Spike voicing the fact he thought she was beautiful.

“Well, I was thinking, and I know this is the part you’re going to strenuously object to, but I’m afraid it needs to be done…Buffy, you’ll have to let Spike bite you………OH - oh”

“Um, last night…I know it needed to be done…………” Buffy mumbled putting her collar right after showing Giles.

“Oh, er, well, um, yes, I see. Good. Right-ho. Erm, sh-shall w-w-w-we begin to train…?” Giles asked.

“How’s your back?”

“Oh, still broken, I think!” Giles said, jovially, but truthfully, he did ache.

“I thought I could do some bag work, then a spot of stamina training” Buffy said. Giles was just about to say he didn’t think he was up to it, when Spike piped up,

“We can fight, if you want, you needn’t hold back with me, and I won’t be afraid to deposit you on your arse…” Spike said grinning.

“Yeah, right, as if” Buffy also grinned.
Giles eyebrows rose, he said,

“This would be excellent…”

Giles sat on the sidelines, and watched as they circled, flipped, and Spike did deposit her on her backside, three times in fact, they sparred for about twenty minutes.

Giles went off to take a telephone call, and Spike caught Buffy around the neck, her back towards him, he growled sexily in her ear, licked her salty skin, making her shiver, then gave her a little kiss on her neck just by the bites.

Buffy groaned erotically, her senses electric, biting her bottom lip, she then grinned, flipped Spike over her shoulder, jumped over him and knelt astride him.

He could smell her arousal and he was rock hard…she was just about to lean in and kiss him, when Giles came in.

“That was Quentin Tra – oh!”

Buffy quickly got up, went bright red, and couldn’t look Giles in the face.

“Quentin who?” Spike said springing up, to jog Giles into saying what he was going to say.

“What…oh, er, erm, er yes, Quentin Travers, he said that the device will be here tomorrow”

“Device” Buffy said.

“To kill Dracula” Giles said.

“Um, yes, I know!” Buffy lied…she couldn’t concentrate, she felt wanton…

“Buffy and I thought that after patrol, we would, um, go through some possible scenario’s, you know, for her to learn how to act…” Spike said.

They hadn’t planned on any such thing, yet, but Buffy knew that she wanted to. Most definitely…

“Good, well, yes it must be done” Giles said.

He could tell, something had obviously happened between these two, usually they couldn’t be in the same room as each other for more than two minutes without the snippy comments and bickering…the spell was working!

“This device” Spike said.

“Yes?”
“Any idea’s as to size, shape, I hope it’s discreet, can hardly hope to hide something bazooka size in her dress, can we?” Spike said.

“Good point, Spike. Giles?” Buffy asked, turning from one male to the other.

“Ah, um, yes, it has several parts, the stake part, is pen sized, then there’s this, and this is the ingenious bit, a handkerchief type thing, that mops up all the dust, then there’s the lead lined box you drop it all in, although the handkerchief will ‘hold’ him for up to twenty-four hours outside the box”

“Good, that means the box needn’t be on us when we do the deed.”

“Erm, Spike, can I have a word…” Giles looked at Buffy and she eventually took the hint, and went off to the back of the training room.

“There could be a problem, Dru might be there” Giles said.

“Dru, where the hell did she spring from?” Spike frowned.

Buffy could her them talking, and when she heard the name ‘Dru’, the stab of pure jealousy that shot through her had to be felt to be believed, she couldn’t help herself, it felt like and electric shock.

Striding back to where they were standing, Buffy announced,

“She won’t be a problem, she comes anywhere near my Sp - I mean, near me, or Spike and tries to um, disrupt things…” looking Spike in the eye, Buffy said,

“Dru is NOT going to come between us – a-a-a-and killing um, Dracula.” She quickly added.

Spike looked at her in a sort of, shocked way…and then said to her via the thrall, ‘hmm, my baby’s jealous…’

“She won’t be a problem…I’ll find out where she’s holed up, and change her mind about going to the party” Spike said grinning.

“If your sure,” Giles said.

Buffy glanced at Spike, she’d HAVE to talk about this to him, and soon.

“We’ll do a quick patrol, then back to mine” She pulled on her coat.

“Shall I come, I could watch you”

“WHAT!!” Buffy, horrified, looked incredulously at Giles, like he was some sort of voyeuristic pervert.

Not thinking at first that Giles only wanted to watch them pretend socialise, as she said.

“Check your mannerisms, your actions…” Giles continued innocently

“OH…No! –Erm, no, Giles, you’ll make me all nervous!” She waved a hand in the air dismissively, colour flooding her face.

“We’ll be fine, Spike’ll tell me what to do,” Buffy said, nodding at Spike,

“Won’t you?”

“Sure”


So that’s what happened. Buffy was super aggressive on patrol, having an unnecessarily vicious fight with a couple of fledges, imagining that they were Dru.

Spike thought that he’d see just how far he could go with making her jealous…

“I won’t stay long tonight, babe, I’m going to seek out Dru”

“NO! Not on your own.” Buffy said, vehemently.

She tucked her stake back inside her waistband.

“What, of course on my own!”

“No, I’ll be with you” Buffy said firmly. She opened the door of the house, and they both went in.

“Don’t you trust me?” Spike asked, eyeing her steadily. Buffy looked at him, smouldered, in fact.

“I don’t trust HER, besides, you were with her for over a hundred years,”

“You worried she might want to…” Spike gave Buffy a wolfish grin.

She didn’t know why she felt so jealous, but she could play this another way…she could fuck him to oblivion tonight, so he wouldn’t have enough energy to do anything with HER, Buffy couldn’t even bring herself to say Dru’s name.

Licking her lips provocatively, Buffy said in a low voice,

“Going for a shower…” And started to undo her buttons on her blouse, giving

Spike a tantalising glimpse of plump breast as she gave him a soft kiss on his mouth, before sexily wiggling her way upstairs, shedding her clothes on the way.

When she reached the top of the stairs, she slipped off her thong and tossed it down the stairs, it landed perfectly on his head, the smell of her arousal was almost overpowering.

Spike bit his bottom lip…he and Dru, didn’t really ever bother too much with sex, she liked the ‘preliminaries’ so to speak, the S&M foreplay, being whipped, simulated rape, objects, being fisted…torture…but the actual act of penetration was never very high up on her agenda with him, it was more of a thing to pass the time than anything to do with love…He heard the shower, and in a flash he was upstairs, undressed and in behind her in an instant.

Buffy had twisted and clipped up her hair, and Spike moulded himself to her back, cupping her baby soft skinned golden breasts, teasing her nipples with his thumbs, kissing her neck. She smiled…her plan had worked…so far, she could feel his massive hardness pressing against her butt, now all she had to do, was make all thoughts of going to see Dru totally go out of his head.

“Oh…Sp-Spi-ike” She turned, homed in on his mouth, kissing him with utter passion, surprising them both with her intensity and wantonness. Spike’s huge cock, far too big to stand upright, nudged her leg and hip, Buffy dropped her hand to squeeze him gently, before trapping him between her thighs. Turning and pressing her against the wall, Buffy raised her one leg, hooking it over his hip, her calf pulled against his buttock.

His hands leaving her breasts, Spike slipped them under her bottom for support, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, only pausing to put him at her tight wet centre.

Crying out in ecstasy as he slid inside her moist velvet heat, Buffy fluttered her inner muscles, and he took her hard against the shower wall.

Neither lasted long, the thrill of the fight earlier had made them both as randy as hell.

They showered, and quickly dried off, went into the bedroom. Buffy thought she’d make all thoughts of Dru disappear from Spike’s mind; she had a plan.

While he wasn’t looking, Buffy had discreetly pulled out the silky cord from her dressing gown, and threw it by the bed.

She sat, pulled him towards her for a deep kiss; she lay down, and then flipped them, straddling his slim hips.

She reached down and picked up the cord from the floor. Fixing him with a ‘look’, Buffy said,

“Gonna let me tie you up, lover?” Without waiting for an answer, She slipped a silk loop around his one wrist. Finding this so highly erotic, Spike gasped,

“On-only if I can…reciprocate…”

“Count on it…” Buffy breathed, making another loop and snaring his other wrist, tying him to her wrought iron bedstead. As she leaned forward to tie him up, Spike raised his head and caught a nipple between his teeth, it elongated, until he worried it with his tongue and it hardened, Buffy gasped.

“Cheat-Cheating…I’ll get you back for that…” she kissed him passionately.

For two hours she teased him, for the first twenty minutes alone, she totally ignored his massively thick, huge cock, she gave him hickeys on his inner thighs, sucked his balls, licked all over the scrotal sac, nibbled and kissed, teased up and down the narrow seam that divided them, lightly scratched at the sensitive ridge of flesh between his balls and anus where his erection continued, sending Spike delirious with want.

Wetting her fingertip, she teasingly circled it over his anus, in a feather-light touch, making Spike buck and beg.

The huge purplish head of his cock looked fit to burst, shiny, wet, weeping for attention.

Eventually, she delicately lapped at the leaking slit, made little pointy stabs with her tongue tip, licked all around the ridge, before making her soft warm lips into a tight little ‘O’, and slid them forcefully down over the head of his cock, then straight down her mouth to deep throat him.

Spike practically launched himself off the bed, he bucked like a wild thing, with her two small hands, she stood it upright, marvelling at his size, and how she could accommodate him…lapping all around, she traced the veins with her velvet tongue, and pumped her hands up and over the head, giving a twist of her wrist, letting the soft warm palm of her hand slide silkily over the glans, before sliding down the thick shaft again and repeating the action with the other hand.

Spike couldn’t stand much more of this…he gasped…

”Oh gods…I’m…gonna…oh, babe…”

“Come on baby, let me drink you down”, running her tongue around her lips, she then again lowered her mouth to him, and twirled her tongue around the huge bulbous tip, and through half closed eyes, Spike watched, shoulder’s raised off the bed, he held himself rigid, gasping unnecessarily, holding on so tightly to the wrought iron head board, as she pumped him into her open mouth, he jerked as each thick gobbet he spurted onto her tongue, she swallowed and opened her mouth for more, when he collapsed, she gently sucked the tip, her tongue flashing around to catch any precious drop she’d missed.

“Hmm, so delicious…” Again she provocatively ran her tongue slowly along the bottom edge of her top lip, and smiled.

“Oh, Buffy!” Like a cat stalking prey, she crawled up the bed making him stretch for a kiss, she wiggled her delicious hot bottom over his cock, making him rock hard again.

Cupping her breasts and pushing them together, she offered him first one hard nipple, then the other, Spike flashed his tongue over the hard nubs, and the sensation seared its way down to her wet sex.

They both knew that the cord was no prison for him, he could have easily ripped the silken cord…not that he’d even gave such an idiotic idea a thought…


Wanting to feel his cool strong hands on her, she untied him.

He didn’t disappoint or waste a second, as soon as she freed him, his strong muscular arms circled her and he held her close and tight, kissing all the breath out of her.

Buffy held him with equal tightness, her one hand on the back of his head, the other in the small of his shoulder blades.

Pressing her on her back, Spike released one of his arms, and stroked her face.

“What have you done to me?” Looking deep into her hazel eyes, his gaze burned questioningly into her.

Holding him there, his gaze, Buffy said softly,

“I could ask the same, anyway; less talk, more action!”

They began to kiss passionately, kisses so full of need and desire…Buffy grinned wickedly, lay on her stomach, bought up her knees, and waggled her bottom in the air.

Spike couldn’t resist giving the twin globes a firm smack, before he gripped her hips and eased himself inside her from behind.

Buffy screamed and hollered, bucked and pistoned herself back and forward, he reached around and pinched and rubbed her slippery clit, making Buffy shriek and come so hard that he thought she would squeeze dick off!

His eyes rolling back in his head as he held onto her hips so tightly, pushing himself up inside her so deeply, he knew that sex didn’t get any better than this.

Growling low in her ear, his soft lips and blunt teeth nibbling her neck had Buffy begging for him not to stop…

t was sun up before they knew it. They’d made love all night, brought each other to dizzying heights of ecstasy.

Lying in each other’s arms, Buffy said,

“Is it your thrall?” Her voice all cracked and raw from screaming.

“I don’t…it can’t possibly be, I’m not THAT good!” He chuckled modestly.

“Hmm, I beg to differ!” Buffy cuddled up, Spike turned his head, and kissed her softly.

“Besides which, I feel so…”

“So?”

“So…how do I describe it? – The thought of losing you, or you in danger, I, oh Gods!” Spike looked serious

“What?” Buffy leant up on her elbow, looked down into his face, his beautiful face, worried at his serious expression.

“Buffy, I think I’m…”

“What baby, tell me, please, you’re worrying me now.” She ran her fingers through his hair, soothing him.

“I don’t know, connected, attached, I can’t describe it.” He could…but didn’t want to frighten her.

He was falling in love with her; Rapidly, totally and entirely.

Buffy smiled, cuddled up to him once more. One thing was for sure; things would never be the same for them again.

He’d woken something within her, and she didn’t want this to end, because she knew now, she was totally in love with him.