A/N: I have been holding back posting, for we will now be going down the road of darkness and pain. This chapter be warned Fred does something terrible that will lead to Spike's road to Hell over the next couple chapters....****Nonconsenual Fred/Spike in this chapter...**** You have been warned. This is my first story of writing something that is sooo dark and ugly, and who better to use then the one character other then Tara I would never associate being this unhinged. Reviews are welcome, be good or bad......I'm very nervous about the next couple of chapters....very nervous......



"Buffy it's for you." Faith yelled from the office.

Buffy looked at her watch and frowned at the time. She had figured Spike would have called before, and thinking to herself it had better be him on the phone. It was hard not to notice how anxious he was before boarding the plane.

"This is Summers." She greeted whoever was on the phone while noticing Faith's pissed off expression.

"Baby, before you say anything I'm sort of drugged up, but by the doctor, Doctor Fred ordered me medication to help my drawls from withholding or some rot." Spike slurred, the medication having kicked in after the shower. "But I had to hear my girl's voice before I take my nappy."

"What did the doctor give you?" Buffy asked, wondering if she should believe him.

"Ativan in a needle, it hurt like a bitch. My bum is still killing me." Spike tried to explain, "something about Deleriichms or tremors to stop them or so forth an such."

"To prevent you from having delirium tremors," Buffy clarified, knowing all about them from dealing with her mother.

"Yeah, that's it, my girl is so smart. Don't know why she puts up with the likes of me." Spike mumbled.

"Cause she loves you and there's nothing wrong with the likes of you when you are not drunk or high off your ass." Buffy told him and glared at Faith when the girl snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Wait for me, baby." Spike whispered before he passed out.

She could hear him snoring and said with a gentle smile on her face, "I love you too, and sweet dreams, baby."

Faith leaned back in the chair as she watched her friend and employee hang up the phone. "So, what's the jerk on now?"

"For your information the doctor gave him something to help him relax and keep him from getting the DT's. I know he was a bit shaky when they left this morning." Buffy said, with a touch of doubt in her voice. "He said the right words, but I just don't know if I can trust him."

"He was too sugary sweet so I go with the legal happy drugs if you ask me." Faith winked as she returned to her paper work.

"Yeah, you're right he was too sugary sweet and didn't once mention sex." Buffy laughed, agreeing with Faith's assessment.

*******

Fred used the key card she'd had one of the employee's make for her at a hefty price. Once she heard the click of the lock, she quickly opened the door and slipped into his room. For the next hour, she would work her magic of implanting fantasies of her in his subconscious. The drug would help by making him believe her visit was only a dream.

She let her sundress fall to the floor revealing her nudity as she approached his bed. There he was spread out before her like a feast. Lying on his back sleeping soundly, with only the hotel robe barely covering him. There nestled in brownish blonde curls lay his semi erect member. She pushed the robe further apart so she could fully appreciate his spectacular body as she straddled his waist.

"Mine, all mine." She whispered, letting her fingers trace his chest, paying close attention to his nipples as she rubbed her wet heat against his lower abdomen.

"That's it, honey, let them pucker up for me." She moaned as the twin nubs responded as if to her command.

Her eyes traveled as she slid across his thighs, looking down at his groin, smiling at how his lovely little cock seemed to like her touch as well. She let her hands drift down to his stomach, letting her fingers move along the well-formed six-pack now sticky where she had been.

"I bet they come in handy when you're fucking the ladies. No more fucking anyone but me, from now on. Me, Spike do you hear me, I mean no one." She leaned down to whisper in his ear as she laid down on top of him, enjoying the feel of skin against skin.

Fred found his lips irresistible as she gently licked them, feeling a rush of moisture between her legs when he made no resistance when she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Her heart started to race when his tongue started to respond her.

She broke the kiss as her lips trailed down over his chin to his chest. She took in one nipple as she worried the other with her fingers, feeling powerful when she heard him moan in pleasure. Not wanting to slight his other nub, she switched. She suckled more firmly this time as she pinched the other, causing his cock to harden even more.

By the look on his face, she could tell he was enjoying the exploration of his body, but was still under the influence of the drug. Using her tongue, she traced down to his navel and explored its creases before continuing down his hip. The temptation to bite him was strong, but she kept enough sense not to. No evidence of her being here could she leave at this time. But in the future there would be no holding back in marking him as her property.

"I could suck you dry." She moaned taking his leaking cock into her warm hand.

She started to firmly stroke up and down, fascinated with watching more cum leak out of the tip. It dripped down along the side, allowing her hand to slide easier along its length. She could no longer deny the urge to taste him, as her tongue licked him from base to tip. His girth stretched her lips as she took him in as far as she could without gagging, trying to get her muscles to relax so she could take him further down her throat.

"Oh god, yes." Spike moaned, his speech slurred as he began to fuck her mouth.

Fred started to hum as she found rhythm with his thrusts, waiting for the right time to change her position. Just when his grinding became erratic, she released his throbbing cock out of her mouth causing him to whimper not to stop.

"Don't stop, Buffy, don't stop." He moaned, causing her to growl her discontent as she moved up his body.

"No, Buffy, dream of me, dream of Fred. Buffy doesn't love you, like I do." Fred hissed as she lowered herself unto his erection. "She only wants you when you're good. Buffy is a bitch that thinks she is so much better then you. She will only hold you back. You don't love her."

She watched closely for any sign the drug was wearing off as she lifted up and thrust back down reveling in how big his cock was. The urge again to mark him was hard to hold back, as she pictured herself scratching and biting his chest.

"Oh, Spike, baby, fuck me." She begged as she took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Feel me, squeeze my tits, baby. Yeah just like that, harder, baby harder." She chanted, continuing to ride him hard and rough.

Breathing became faster and harsh, as she grew closer to the edge. The look on his face was pure bliss as she squeezed her vaginal walls wanting to take him with her when she came.

"Cum for me Spike, baby, I want to feel it shoot up inside me, not Buffy, but me, Fred. Say my name baby, say it when you cum." Fred begged as she felt her orgasm over take her.

She felt triumphant when she heard him say her name as he came thus reassuring her that the first phase of making him hers was complete. He should remember this moment as if it was a dream, having him think it was his idea of being attracted to her. She gently rocked back and forth not wanting it to end, but she knew the drugs would soon be wearing off.

"I miss you, honey." She murmured in his ear as she lifted her hips and felt him slip out of her, feeling empty without him filling her. "No one loves you like me. No one can help you but me. Buffy is nothing, she doesn't love you and never did, she's using you."

Fred reluctantly left his bed and quickly got dressed, before going to the bathroom and grabbing the washcloth he had used in the shower. She warmed it up in the sink before going and washing him up, not wanting him waking up and wondering what had happed.

His cock came back to life as she cleaned him, giving her an idea. She pulled the blanket up over him leaving her hand under the blanket to get him off. It would cover the smell of sex, and if her words sunk in his subconscious, he'd think he had a wet dream about her.

"Oh, Spike, yes baby. Make your Fred scream." She moaned in his ear as she started to move her hand faster.

"Fred!" Spike whimpered, as his hips worked with her touch.

"I’m yours baby, cum for me." Fred demanded, as she grasped the throbbing flesh tighter, while rubbing her thumb across the leaking head on the upstroke.

"Fred, come, yeah!" He called out as he came all over the top sheet and in her hand.

"That's my man." She purred in his ears as she fondled him till he was soft and flaccid again. "Who loves you?"

"You do." He mumbled, with his eyes closed and oblivious to the reality around him.

Before slipping her hand away to clean it, she took his left hand, and spread the semen around his appendage, before placing it on his groin underneath the blankets. Once she knew he was not going to wake up she licked his spending off her hand and fingers.

"You taste so good, honey, and I can't wait to taste all of you." She complimented him, as she quickly made sure she had everything before slipping out of his room undetected.

Once she made it to her room, she leaned against the door with her hands cradling her lower abdomen. She prayed they had created a miracle today. The thought that she could be now carrying her lover's baby brought tears of happiness to her eyes.

*******

Spike felt groggy as a persistent ringing kept coming from somewhere. Slowly he realized it was his phone and tried to reach it with his left hand and stopped when he noticed the sticky textured substance all over it. Suddenly the ringing stopped.

"What the Hell?" He mumbled as he lifted his sheet and noticed the little mess he made while he was sleeping.

Spike fell back and closed his eyes, as he remembered having a sex dream about his new therapist. He felt like he was reliving his teenage years, before the dyed hair and bad boy persona came to play. As William, he had a lot of wet dreams, and a personal hand on dick relationship with himself.

The sudden pounding on his door brought him out of his trip down bad memory lane of his life as William. He used the sheet to wipe his hand and groin, reminding himself to have housekeeping change his bedding. Upon standing he felt a little dizzy and took a moment before walking over to open this door.

Angel's voice sounded anxious as he yelled through the door, "Spike, open up the door."

"Hold your horses, Peaches." Spike tried to yell back, but his mouth was dry and his throat scratchy.

"Well, it's about time Sleeping Beauty." Angel snickered, when his cousin opened the door taking in his cousin's bed hair.

"Well, I've been waiting for my Prince to come and kiss me awake." Spike snorted, giving his cousin a mocking glare.

"It's time to get ready and grab something to eat before heading out to the gig." Angel said, hoping Spike would join them.

"Not sure I'm up for the group ignore Spike hour yet." Spike sighed; knowing the only one that would talk to him was Angel.

"How about you shower, I grab my stuff and we eat together." Angel offered wanting to make sure his cousin knew he was behind him all the way.

"You sure Cordy won't get pissed?" Spike asked, not wanting to cause Angel and his woman any problems.

"No, in fact she suggested it." Angel replied. "She understands that I will be spending as much time with you as you need. She also wants me to tell you that once you are ready she wants for you and her to have a nice sit down talk."

Spike rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "Oh, Princess wants to talk to me."

"Spike, she loves you like family, and she knows her limitations. She doesn't want to let her anger make her say something she would regret or hurt you." Angel explained. "You should have seen her when I told her you were getting professional help, she about did the jig saying, "Thank God, I don't want to lose him"."

"And the others?" Spike asked carefully, but the insecurity was in his voice.

"Xander is being the obedient boyfriend since Anya thinks we should not coddle you any longer. Tara is giving you time to let the seriousness sink in before approaching you. Oz is just Oz, sitting back and assessing things. Doyle, he doesn't count right now." Angel told him the G rated version of the opinions the others had voiced earlier.

When in fact Anya wanted to confront Spike with a contract that if he were caught using again he'd be forced to leave the band. She was all for the tough love program and making him accountable for his actions. Xander, being scared he'd do or say the wrong thing wasn't comfortable talking to Spike at the moment.

Tara who's background included studying to be a psychologist a few years back, felt they should have canceled the tour and got Spike into inpatient rehab. Doyle had agreed with Tara, stating how hard getting clean the first time was always the roughest, too much temptation on the road for some virgin rehabber.

"Just you and me?" Spike asked.

"Just you and me!" Angel reaffirmed.

"Okay, room service or downstairs?" Spike asked, hoping he'd pick room service.

"How about I order pizza, wings, and some sodas to be delivered?" Angel answered the question with a question, wanting to give Spike the power of making the decision.

"You know me, I'm a wing man." Spike chuckled.

"Then you get ready and I will order and meet you back in, say 20." Angel said with a relaxed smile on his face, feeling hopeful he'd get his cousin back in one piece after this.

"It's a date." Spike agreed, as he shut the door so he could go and get a shower.

He still felt spooked concerning the dream he had about having sex with his doctor, and waking up and finding it had made him cum in his sleep. It also scared him the thoughts floating around his brain telling him that Buffy didn't love him, that she was using him.

"It's not true, she loves me." He mumbled, trying to tune out his little voice saying, "If she loves you so much why ain't she here? She only wants to be with you when it's good."

Spike quickly stopped his thoughts from getting anymore darker concerning his Goldilocks as he gathered his things to go take his third shower of the day.

*******

Fred waited until Angel had walked away and Spike had closed his door before closing hers. She just returned from her little trip, picking up the things she would need to further help Spike get better and realize she was the one for him.

Hearing and seeing the closeness between the two men made her realize she'd have to be very careful. She also knew that she'd have to make sure that Spike depended more on her and less on any of the others if her plan were to work.

She had some time to work out a plan that would make all her dreams come true. In time, she was sure his family would come to love and appreciate her, but for now she had to concentrate on her man and making him better. She walked over and emptied out her purchases. Looking at the different drugs at her disposal both legal and not.

"Tonight, my love, your fantasies will become reality." Fred closed her eyes and dreamed of him telling her he loved her and asking her to marry him. "Yes, there is nothing that would make me happier then becoming your wife.

*******

Buffy stood behind the bar and listened to the men shout over the music. She had decided to pull a double shift since Warren had called off ill. The real reason was she didn't like going back to the empty apartment; it reminded her she was Spikeless for the next 2 months.

They had agreed to call each other every other day. His call this afternoon had made her want to drop everything and go to him, be there to hold his hand. Then the rational Buffy would take over and tell the other Buffy how wrong that would be. He needed to stand on his own two feet and stop the madness, her holding his hand would only set him up to fail later on.

"Hey, gorgeous, you and me have a date with destiny." A tall blonde southerner yelled at her over the bar.

"Yeah, I know, so what destiny are you drinking?" Buffy asked sarcastically, with a smirk on her face.

"I would love to drink you, I bet you taste like honey and spice and everything nice." He flirted, giving her a look that told her he wanted her.

She laughed, as she honestly told him, "Sorry, Buffy on tap is by special order by only one man, and I'm not sorry to say, you're not him."

"But baby, we could be so good together." He pleaded.

"Nope, not interested, now what are you drinking for real, or move on to the next subject that does not openly talk about me and you." She said, as she gave him a pointed look.
"Well, Lindsay old buddy, looks like the little filly has shot you down."

"Shut up Caleb. I have all night to win her heart." Lindsey said as he gave her a wink and added, "I'll take whatever the house has on tap."

"Great choice on drinkage, but the communication line to winning my heart in permanently on hold." Buffy again told the man she was not interested.

"Hi Honey, do you think will be coming home on time?" Riley smiled at Buffy, hoping she played along.

"Hi Honey, I'm sure I will be home on time, just like every time." She replied trying not to laugh at the other man's look of disappointment on his face at seeing Riley.

"Hot damn, boy you been shot, kicked, and hung." Caleb laughed as he patted his friend on the back.

Buffy kept a straight face as she handed the man his beer and took his money. She would wait until later to thank Riley for stepping in and cooling the other man's heels. The mood to deal with hard headed men that didn't now the meaning of no, irked her to no end.

"Keep the change sweetheart." Lindsey sighed as he and his friend turned to mingle with the rest of the crowd.

"Thanks, I had a feeling he was not going to stop." Buffy said with a relieved smile on her face.

"No problem, was more than happy to be of assistance, Miss Summers." Riley winked, as he took a seat at the bar.

"What's got you out on a school night?" She asked, having never seen him come down to the club, only up to the bar.

"Celebrating one of my colleagues birthday, she turned 25." Riley chuckled, wishing he could find the courage to ask Buffy out on a date.

"Cool, bring the next order to me, my treat." Buffy winked as she turned to the next customer to get their order.

Riley watched her gracefully handle the large orders never breaking her smile. Something told him that Spike didn't deserve her that he had no idea what a treasure he had in Buffy. He'd heard about the man's problem with substance abuse, and he believed the man probably wasn't faithful either. With all the half dressed, young females willing to jump at the opportunity to sleep with a rock star hanging around. He thought there was no way that Spike wasn't sampling the merchandise.

"Hey, Riley, come back to the party." Samantha the birthday girl yelled in his ear.

Riley startled, and glared at his fellow resident and said, "That is not funny."

Sam laughed as she whispered, "So, she's the one that has you all hot and bothered?"

"Stop, right there." Riley warned her.

"Don't fret, I won't tell her a thing, promise. But why the hell won't you ask her out?"

"If you had to choose me over Spike Rayne, the new up and coming Rock God, who would you pick?" Riley asked.

Sam had a look of awe on her face, "She's dating Spike, the lead hottie of Angel's Redemption?"

Riley sighed as he rolled his eyes and shook his head yes, getting his answer from the girl's reaction.

"Damn, she's one lucky lady, he's a hunk of man, not saying your chopped meat." Sam tried to explain. "You represent the man we want to marry, have a family with, where Spike is the bad boy to sow your wild oats with and have a hot little memory. So I say set back and wait and you will have your time in the Buffy sunshine, cause her current boyfriend just might not be the long haul guy for her."

Riley leaned back and realized she might just be right. He had another couple of months before he had to report to Virginia. Come the end of July his residency would be over, and then come the beginning of September his life would belong to the US of A. He would just sit back and bide his time and see where things settled, if nothing else he and Buffy could come out of this very good friends, or something more.

"Sam, I think I will sit back and see what happens, but so far back she forgets I'm here." Riley winked, as he waved Buffy over so he could put in that drink order.

*******

Spike sat on the couch waiting for the 'mothers little helper' to help him calm down and not feel so anxious. He apologized for barking at Tara earlier, when she had approached him to say hi. Now everyone, including Angel had kept their distance from him, causing him to think they wanted nothing to do with him.

Fred sat back and watched her web of deceit spread. She had quietly spoke with the major supporting members, Angel, Cordy, and Tara, to explain they needed to not pressure Spike right now and give him some space to find his way of dealing with his weakness.

She could see how difficult it was for the brooding Giles boy to keep his distance from his cousin. The bond between the two young men was strong, but felt the one developing between her and Spike would over power it in the end. She notice that Angel and his girlfriend were having a heated discussion and wondered what it was concerning.

"I can't just stand here, it's not right." Angel said between clenched teeth.

"You heard what the doctor said." Cordy replied, defensively.

"It's not the way family should treat family, it's not how we were taught." Angel explained, knowing his mother would be bitching up a storm if anyone told her she couldn't be around her William right now.

"But, the nutty professor says it's for the best right now." Cordy said, trying to get Angel to think outside the box, "The family thing wasn't working before."

"Because I was stupid, and kept Mom and Dad in the dark about Spike's problems." Angel sighed, knowing his parents would be disappointed in both their boys over this.

"Then call them, get them involved." Cordy encouraged him, thinking it would be best if Jenny was here, that woman had a way with Spike no one else did.

"The nutty professor said that would be wrong, since Spike doesn't want them to know." Angel growled, "I will talk to Spike about it myself, or Eric maybe. She's just wanting to cut him off from me and I don't like it."

"Then let's talk to Eric about it tonight after the show." Cordy said as she took his hands in hers. "We will do everything in our power to get our William back. He can Spike himself up and down, but both of us know the real man behind that front he likes to perform."

"I love you, baby and I don't know if I could have handled this without you." He told her as he leaned in to kiss her softly.

"I'm with you no matter what, I will fight right beside you to get him back." Cordy promised as she hugged her man close.

Fred let the breath she had been holding go. She was worried that Angel was about to walk over and make contact with Spike, something she wanted to avoid as much as possible. It would ruin her plan of getting him dependent on her, if the idiot cousin kept interfering.

Xander, having not had the don't talk to Spike lecture walked over to his friend and nudged him, "Go knock 'em dead, fast fingers Willie."

Spike broke out in laughter at the old forgotten nickname Xander had given him one night of drunken fun. They had started trying to find a funny nickname for when they got famous, since Spike would not be enough and Xander wanted something with more of an oomph to it. They both had laughed until they cried with the names they'd come up with.

"What ever you said, Xan-man the sandman." Spike replied as he good naturally nudged him back.

"I’m here for you dude, don't ever forget that, just think you needed some time out from everyone in your face." Xander explained.

"Thanks man, it means a lot." Spike said with a sad smile. "I just hope I can do this."

Xander leaned in with his forehead against Spike's, "Use the force Spike, it will guide you. I believe in you."

Spike closed his eyes and felt the warmth of his friend's words touch him deeply. "Thanks, I needed to hear that."

"No problem, drop over anytime and I will be more then willing to add faithage to the you can do it box of faith in Spike. If that even makes any sense. God I have spent way too much time with Willow over the years." Xander sighed dramatically.

"Then I've spent way too much time, with the both of you." Spike snorted, "Since I understood you clearly on the first go around."

"Alright, guys and gals get ready, its show time." Albert Swanson, one of the tour managers told them.

"Okay, everyone let's go out there and give it our best." Angel said as he looked around at each of his bandmates. "Rock on."

Everyone repeated, "Rock on," as they followed their leader out toward the stage.

*******