thank you, BuffyandSpikeForever

This part should be fun… ;)

VI (II)

”You have said something, haven’t you?” Buffy wondered.
“Yes, you’re so odd lately, so distract, so absent.. as you have just showed me a minute ago!” Willow repeated, taking her hands in hers and looking at her with more attention. “Buffy, you are making me concerned about you . Plus, sorry if I tell you, but today you’re worn in pieces, and you’re so pale.. are you sure you are ok?”

< Uh! Well, if this serious ‘Spike-fever’ I’ve got for three days can be considered as a disease, then.. yes, I’m very, very ill!> Buffy told herself.

“Don’t worry, Will, it’s nothing. I’m pale and tired just because I had a bad night, and it’s all that damn vampire’s fault! I mean, yesterday night, at my usual patrol, it took ages for a fledgling to arise, but it took him a second to become dust … but that’s another story! Truth is that time has run out, I came back home nearly at sunrise, just the time to rest my head on the pillow and the alarm clock woke me up! I challenge you to be as fresh as a rose when you have slept for not even two hours!” the blonde snapped.

“You’re right, sorry. Well, you’ll can sleep in those days, we have no lessons until next week, remember? We can go home!” Willow changed topic, but then she stared at her friend. “I see you are still wearing that foulard..”
“Uh? This? Well, yes, until this ugly bite mark won’t disappear I’ll put this piece of fabric on my neck! You know what? After all.. I start liking wearing this foulard..” Buffy answered with nonchalance.

< Who am I kidding? I start liking * the reason why I’m wearing this foulard*!>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffy hung up the phone happily, not because Riley had planned another date, but because that date was for the night after.
“As it would change something! I have this night free, anyway, I’m not going anywhere!” Buffy swore to herself, resolutely.
So, why had she been throwing tons of clothes on her bed, searching for the most proper outfit to wear?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 9:30 p.m. … and oddly Buffy was dressed to go out.
“Well, black stiletto heels shoes, black prohibitive miniskirt, red shirt, I could wear black polish on my nails.. Oh yeah, very good, Buffy, than why don’t you bleach your hair and start smoking and drinking blood, too? Wait. Uhmm.. it seems I already do the last thing.. so I’ll end up being just like *him* in everything!” she thought out loud, but her outfit didn’t change.

“Ok, I’m dressed, but that means nothing, it’s just a game, to find out what I would were if I went there, to that mysterious place.. but I am not gonna go there!” she went on as she did the make up with great attention.

It was 9:45 p.m., Buffy wore her jacket and was on the porch.

< Yes, ok, I’m outside, but I just wanna stare at the starry sky for a while, I’ll be back home in a heartbeat!> she thought, very aware that she had already turned off all the lights and locked the door, putting the key in her purse.

It was 9:55 p.m. and Buffy was walking around Revello Drive.

< I’m just taking a walk, before coming back home, there’s nothing bad!>

She was almost blinded by the headlights of the taxi that was coming towards her, stopping.

< Ok, I’m approaching to the taxi, but that means nothing.. I’m opening the car door, but I’m not gonna get inside. That’s it, now I close it and I come back home..>

Buffy had closed the car door.. but after getting inside the taxi, and the driver had already set the car in motion, driving her to a specific place.

The taxi-driver didn’t even want money from her for the ride.
Spike must have already thought about that.

TBC

Well, get ready for the beginning of Spike’s dark seduction! ;)

And..maybe later I'll update 'Simply Absurd' ,too, ok? ;)