Well, Cordykitten, you had almost guessed right! ;)
Thanx to everyone from us!!! :)

VII (II)

Buffy had to break that contact just to breath.
She felt as if she was burning, and she felt almost dizzy, too.

Spike placed little kisses all over her face, as one of his hands unbuttoned her shirt a little bit more.
She whined, trying to make some resistance, but the vampire’s caresses became more demanding, so she couldn’t know the wrong from right anymore.

“Slayer..” he murmured between kisses, “Buffy..” he whispered, “Do you want some wine again?”
“I.. yes, I do. But why do you keep asking me about the wine?” she wondered as a long pleased moan escaped from her throat.

As if she had heard them, the waitress came back to them with two glasses full of wine.
Spike picked them up, parting temporary from the Slayer, and looking at her with a knowing smile.

Buffy rubbed her eyes perplexedly , she understood nothing anymore.
Spike was so self confident, his look had never been so seductive, she didn’t remembered him like that, quite the contrary, he had never acted like that, and it all had started when he had bitten her.

He gave the glass to Buffy and she held it, observing it almost as if she could read the future inside that.
She wanted to drink it all, to the last drop, she liked a lot that wine.
She had never tasted such a flavour, maybe just once… or twice, but she didn't remember in what occasion.
Maybe it was a wine for parties that she had drunk with her parents some years before..
No, she didn’t think so, that was a more recent taste, closer to her.

She observed the dense dark red liquid, turning the glass between her fingers.
It was dense, very dense… maybe too dense.

She brought the glass to her lips once again and tasted it.
Why didn’t she figure out its real taste?

< And mostly.. why is this damn vampire looking at me with such a cocky grin?>

She would have liked to punch him badly, no matter the effusions they had exchanged few minutes before.

“Spike!” she called him annoyed. “Stop staring at me like that, you’re making me nervous! Why are you looking at me? Do you think I’m so funny?”

He half closed his eyes and touched her lips with a finger, bringing it to his mouth.
“I’m glad you’re enjoying the house’s speciality.. You know, actually, I made it just for you, pet!”

Buffy tilted her head on one side, as Spike used to do.
She didn’t understand his words.
“Why are you so different? You’re not the same old Spike.. what.. what did you make me drink?”

The vampire’s mouth was closer to hers once again.
“Haven’t you recognized it, yet, baby?”. Their mouths touched. “Have you already forgotten .. *my flavour*?”

Buffy’s eyes went wide open, as she was astonished and disgusted.
“What? Did you dare.. did you make me drink your blood?”

She crashed the glass on the floor, breaking it into thousands pieces, letting its content spread, until it reached her nice black shoes.
“Dirty sucking fiend.. you fooled me! You!”

She got up and stared with hatred over Spike.
He was as quiet as every god Englishman.
“I asked you if you liked it, you told me you did, Buffy, so what did I do wrong? You could have figured out before what you were drinking, but you liked it so much that you had wanted to drink a second glass, too!”
He emptied his glass, and then he looked at her again.
“I didn’t force you to do that.. don’t you think it’s time to realize that something between us is changing? You belong to me, and you know it!”

“I don’t fucking belong to you! It was just a truce, at the beginning, but now it’s becoming a charade, a deceive. You can’t bite me and make me drink your blood with a deceive, becoming the perfect seducer, I can’t allow you to do that!”

“What are you planning to do? Kill me, dust me right here right now? Remember, here no one can kill.. and that’s the same for humans, too!”

Enraged by his last words, Buffy kicked the sofa, breaking one heel and cursing as she had never done before!

“You’re a bastard!” she yelled at him, leaving the club, limping, and cleaning her mouth to wipe away the awful thing she had drunk.. and that she had liked.

TBC

And maybe later I'll update 'Simply Absurd', too.. ;)