Chapter 9

But the night after Buffy hadn’t held on anymore.
After dinner she had left home. Her intention at the beginning was just to take a walk.. but that walk had taken her to the graveyard, just nearby Spike’s crypt.

“He’s a bastard, a damn cheater vampire! I’m going to punch and beat him until I force him to break this thing between us, whatever it is!” she told herself resolutely, but she didn’t get in the crypt due to the simple reason that she heard a roar of a racing motorcycle coming from the other side of the crypt.
She ran there and saw him on the street, riding a beautiful black racing motorcycle with the wind that lifted his long black trench coat he left open, as the only thing shining in the dark was the cigarette he was lighting up.

Buffy seemed to forget the reason why she had went there.
That was too much for her.

< That’s unfair. Stunning motorcycle + Stunning Spike = Buffy that must fight hard against her hormones .. and loses the battle!> she thought, hidden as she spied him

“Pet, if I’m such an amazing show, sooner or later I’ll make you pay the ticket!” he exclaimed with the cigarette between his lips, without even looking at her.
Without having any choice anymore, Buffy showed up.

She got ready to talk with him.. but her legs trembled and she was speechless.
“Why don’t you say that?” he said, jumping off his motorcycle and putting the trestle.
“Say w.. what?” she managed to ask.
“That I’m a bastard..” he started, taking a step closer to her.
“.. a cheater..”
Another step.
“.. that I made you drink my blood with the dirtiest of all the tricks..”
Another step.
“.. that you hate me for what I did to you ..”
By then they were few inches from each other, but she kept staring at him with wide eyes, without saying anything.
“.. but you liked that. Don’t say you didn’t.” he added with a softer tone.

Buffy seemed unable to talk.
“And now you want more and, look, I’m not talking just..” he went on, ripping out her foulard and throwing it away, bending on her neck, without her stopping him. “.. about the blood, Slayer!” he concluded, licking his barely visible bite marks.
She moaned, arching back.
“No.. nooo.. not again..” she whimpered and he chuckled.

“C’mon, follow me..” he exclaimed, taking her by the hand and leading her to his motorcycle, riding it after pulling off the trestle. “Jump on!” he invited her.
“Why?” she wondered.
“You already know the answer, kitten!” he smiled, happy when he saw her jump behind him.
In fact, she knew very well why she was following him, why she was misbehaving, why she was about to lose herself once again in that vortex of dark pleasure.
It was the odd bond between Spike and her that allowed Buffy to know all his intentions.

Spike gave her the crash helmet but she refused it.
“You’re free, wild and you show disdain for the rules: I like you!” he chuckled, making the motorcycle roar. “Hold tight, sunshine!” he warned her and she wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning her head on his back.
“Where are we going?” she wondered, knowing that it was an useless question.
“You know that better than me!” he struck back, heading as fast as he could towards a determined destination.

That irresponsible dangerous race at deep night did nothing but increasing Buffy’s adrenaline.
They arrived to that club lost somewhere in Sunnydale.
Spike parked his racer and took Buffy to the entrance. Nothing had changed since the last time they had been there, same furnishing, same music, some mixed up customers.. but that didn’t bother Buffy anymore.

When they arrived to the private corner they realized something had changed: on their sofa there were a fledging that had started biting a girl.
“Go away. NOW!” Spike growled, flashing his game face.

The younger vampire had recognized him, but the girl hadn’t, so she was about to protest, but the fledging dragged her away as fast as he could.

“Now our special night can finally start!” Spike sneered, sitting on the sofa, pulling Buffy on his lap, hugging her from behind and sinking his face in her neck.

(end I)

Are you ready for very hot and kinky stuff? Next time! ;)
Thank you as always, from Pandy and me!