As promised..

Thank you sooooooooo much from Pandy and me!

X (II)

Buffy opened her eyes lazily, fearing that the sun that every morning came into her room would blind her.

< It’s odd..> she thought, because there wasn’t any light in the room that morning, just a dusty shadow.

Her hand held something.
She moved into the bed and felt a body close to her.
That’s what she was holding, Spike’s hand.

< Spike?> she wondered, getting up.

Clumsily, she sat up in bed, covering her nakedness with the sheet.

< Wait. Me.. naked?!>

She lifted the sheet on the other side, covering immediately what she had seen, blushing as never and getting alarmed.

< Spike naked?!>

Her hand left Spike’s to cover her opened mouth.

< I’m naked.. he’s naked.. Oh my God! What..>

And then she remembered the whole previous night.

< It’s happened again.. and this time we got to the bottom!>

Spike woke up against his will, annoyed by the girl’s movements.

< And how many times we.. And I also… And he even..>

She never found out what prevented her from screaming, because Spike grabbed her arm, dragging her to himself to kiss her.
At the beginning, Buffy still felt the burning passion of the night before, but her rationality rang the bell and she came back to reality.

She pulled away from him roughly and jumped off the bed, looking for something to cover herself.

“Wassup, sunshine?” Spike wondered, not completely awake yet.
She didn’t answer.
“Where are my clothes?” she wondered, staring at the floor because she hadn’t the courage to look into his eyes.
“They’re scattered all around.. but why, are you already going away?”

She threw daggers at him with her eyes, feeling the rage boil inside her.
“All this thing has no sense..” she hissed, finding one of Spike’s shirts on his chair. “It’s happened again..” she went on, wearing it.
“Yes..” he answered slyly. “And it was wonderful, to see you so free and uninhibited was the most beautiful show I have..”
“Quit it!” she cut him off. “Don.. don’t go. On… ple.. please..” she stuttered nervously.

He questioned her with his eyes.
“This is so wrong, we did nothing but mistakes, a lots of mistakes!”
“Mistakes?” he snapped, jumping off the bed totally naked.

Despite the unease of the moment, Buffy felt herself hot seeing that.

< Hold on, hold on, hold on..> she carried on summoning herself not to surrender.

“Please, dress up..” she begged him. “cover yourself!”

A sarcastic laugh escaped from Spike’s lips.
“Well, my body didn’t seem to be a problem for you last night, Slayer!” and then, he became serious, pulling his fists on his hips.
He snorted and gave up, rolling his eyes, so he wrapped the sheet around his waist.
“I have some trouble dressing myself up, because you took all my clothes off at the entrance!”
“Don’t try to make me feel awkward, Spike!” she struck back, reddened due to the rage, and then her eyes became tearful. “I.. I don’t know what possessed me. All I know is that I’m trying to have an almost normal life, and you are not helping me!”
“Help you?” he repeated, raising his scarred eyebrow. “Am I wrong, or * you* looked for me last night?”

Buffy brought her hand to her forehead.
“What happened will never happen again, is that clear? I’ve got a boyfriend, my friends, my study..”
“And does that make you feel normal?” he asked her. “ What do you tell me about your dark side, the one that makes you crave blood, the one that makes you enjoy the kill.. what do you wanna do with that? To throw it away? It’s not possible, Buffy!”

Sick of that speech that did nothing but confuse her, Buffy reached the exit of his crypt, picking up all her clothes.

< Is he right? No, he’s not right! But.. my dark side .. stop it, Buffy!> she ordered to herself.

She didn’t want to think about that, she couldn’t, she feared that he was telling her nothing but the truth.

She just missed a very important part of her clothes.
She growled impatiently.
Spike reached her, still half-naked and damn sexy, he bent on the floor, to pick up something.
“Do you think you can hang around without * this*?”
Buffy blinked, seeing her ripped slips. She dressed up even without it, screaming exasperated.

Once she was kinda decent she throw Spike’s shirt back on the chair and went to the door, stopping and turning to glare at him.
“Go away from there!” she suggested to him. “Or you’ll bath in the sunlight!”
He turned, going away.

“Go, run to your normal boyfriend, and to your dear friends..” he threw his hands up in the air. “Run to the ones who love you.. and I’m such a stupid vamp!” he muttered at the end, but Buffy couldn’t hear that, because she had already ran away.

TBC

Hope you’ll still like it!