Thanks to everyone, we are so happy that you like it!!! ;) ;)
And now, let’s the fun begin..

XII. (I)

The Campus was like a desert that night, and the light haze made the atmosphere gloomy and dismal.

He walked calmly, he didn’t fear to be seen, he was the predator, and he wanted to make a present to his Slayer.
Yeah, she was his, the bond of their blood had indissolubly joined them together and that night he would have set her free from that heavy burden.
He could smell his prey and he knew exactly where to find him.

It was late, but Riley couldn’t sleep, he sat on his bed, holding an almost empty bottle of beer, as he stared at a blank spot.

< I called her ‘bitch’, but she is a bitch! How could she do that to me? She lied to me, she doesn’t love me..>

A storm of thought invaded his head, but he always ended telling himself the same thing.

< Buffy, I love you..>

The bottle slipped from his hands, wetting the floor with its golden liquid.
“Damn!” he cursed, passing a hand through his hair exasperatedly, and getting up to take something to wipe that disaster.
When his eyes fell on the window, he startled.
He went open it.
“I expected anything but finding you here!” he exclaimed acidly, turning his back to Spike who watched him blankly.
“What are you doing here?” Riley asked him, bending over to wipe the floor with some blotting papers. “Come in, but throw away that cigarette, you can’t smoke in my room!”

Free from any barriers, the vampire jumped in his room, still speechless.
“So, why are you here?” Riley repeated, throwing the papers into his basket.
Spike shrugged.
“I was in the nearby..”
“And you thought to come to your dear old friend Riley to chat a little?” he wondered in disbelief.
“Wassup, Soldier boy? Did you drink best-before yesterday milk this morning?”

Riley felt the rage raise inside him, but he decided to change mood.
“Never mind..” he muttered, calmer.
“What’s the matter?” Spike wondered.
“What’s wrong with me? Nothing. It’s Buffy that.. it seems that she is dating another guy..”
“Uh?”
“Yeah..” Riley went on, upset. “ After all, all the women are the same..”
He opened a new beer and showed to Spike where he could find one.
“I thought she was different because she was more mature than the other girls.. instead, she showed me she is just a bitch!”

Spike narrowed his eyes.
“So, did she dump you?” he wondered dryly.
Riley rolled his eyes.
“Who knows?” he snorted. “She has been lying to me for days just to avoid me and she didn’t deny that there’s someone else in her life…”
Spike played with his lighter, as he leant against the wall.
“Do you have any idea about who this mysterious guy is?”
“No!” Riley snapped. “Don’t you think that I would have already pummelled his face? Buffy is mine!”

The vampire lighted up a cigarette.
“Is she yours?!” he repeated with fake astonishment.
Riley raised his gaze and he saw him.
“Hey! I told you that you can’t smoke here!” he got closer to Spike to threaten him.
“Otherwise.. what are you gonna do to me?” the vampire teased him, enjoying the moment he was waiting for so long, his cigarette still between his lips.
Riley snatched it away, throwing it from the open window.
“That’s what I did! Are you looking for trouble, hellbird?”

Spike burst out laughing madly, crouching.
“You’re so pathetic!” he said, lighting another cigarette.
“Do you think I’m an idiot?” the boy snapped, trying to repeat the same previous actions, but the vampire was faster and he grabbed his wrist in an iron grip.
“You.. you..” Riley stuttered confused.
The vampire sent him on the ground with a shove.
“How can you..?” Riley kept wondering.
Spike sneered evilly.
“Oh, you know, life is full of surprises!”
“Your chip?”
“Dead, expired, kaput.. puff!” Spike struck back. “Actually, I still wonder how.. all I know is that your nice Commando’s gift is gone forever!” he shrugged.

Riley was stunned, and he listened without understanding.
“Are you here to take your revenge?”
Honestly, Riley didn’t know if he should better be afraid of Spike or not, after all, he had never dealt with his chipless version.
Spike stepped the cigarette on the floor and took a bottle of beer, opening it and drinking half content.
“You know, actually I really don’t know..” he answered, staring at the roof as Riley got up, ready to attack him.
Spike sent him on the ground again easily, just with a punch.
“I just wanted to tell you that Buffy is not yours anymore!”

Riley questioned him with his eyes.
“Don’t look at me like that, dolly boy! Wanna know how my chip was gone? Your * ex * girlfriend’s sweet blood restored my cold body, turning the chip off with it power!”
Riley was incredulous.
“You? So, it’s you? No..”
“Yeah, I know, it sounds unbelievable, doesn’t it? Anyway, how do you think she managed to defeat Dracula? Just on her own? Naaah, thanks to me, too! ‘Your’ Buffy and I bound together with our blood to defeat him..”
“Why are you telling me all this stuff?”

Spike smiled.
“It’s simple, to hurt you.. I like that, you know? I adore enjoying other people’s pain, especially yours! Buffy is a strong Nature Power, her body is sinuous and perfect, her breasts are so hard ..” Spike went on, drawing the girl’s curve with his hands.
“Quit it, filthy monster!” Riley yelled. “You’re the bastard that made her.. you just disgust me!” he snapped. “No, you must be lying, this is a squalid charade to make me even more upset than I already am and to take me away from her!”

The vampire laughed again.
“I could never lie to you about such a thing, where would be the pleasure in that? I rather tell you the *naked * truth, dude! Buffy is not yours anymore!”
“No!” Riley yelled enraged, punching Spike’s face and smashing him against the wall.
“What do you think you can do?” the vampire smiled amused, licking the blood that was dropping from his lower lip. “ Hurt me?”
Spike broke the bottle he still held, turning it into a dangerous cutting weapon, and then he hurled to the soldier.
He cut him along his hip, creating a deep wound that bleed copiously.
Instinctively, Riley punched the vampire again, pushing him away to cover his wound with his hands and try to slow the haemorrhage down.

“Oh, poor guy, all that blood spoilt your nice floor!” Spike made fun of him, before attacking the guy again, making him lose consciousness.

(end I)

Ihihihhi, and the fun will go on in the next part, I’ll try to update as fast as possible!
We hope you still like it! ;)