Thank you so very much!!! ;)
You’re going to like this Buffy eh eh!! ;)

XIII
( Lyrics from ‘My Bloody Valentine’ by Good Charlotte ( they rule!!!!!!) , and that’s not only a VERY appropriate background, but it also gave a lots of inspiration, too, eh, eh!)

OH MY LOVE, PLEASE DON’T CRY
I ‘LL WASH MY BLOODY HANDS AND WE ‘LL START A NEW LIFE

Spike walked in the night, proud and satisfied.
He still wore his game-face on purpose, because scaring whoever saw him like that excited the vampire.
He didn’t mean to kill anyone anymore, he had already fed enough for that night, but making people fear him, as he hadn’t done for too long, was a wonderful sensation that made him feel.. powerful.
He had arrived to the phone-box, putting inside the money he needs for the phone-call.
With his fingers, still stained by the blood, he dialled a number that he had perfectly memorized by then.

For Spike and the Slayer a new life was about to begin, a new life together, and bit by bit she would also figured that out.

************************************************* ( in the meantime)

Buffy sat on her bed, with all the pics of Riley and her together scattered on the mattress, as she held the scissors in her hand, cutting the side where there was him, one by one.
On the floor there was a basket with some paper that was burning, creating a little fire, and she had fun seeing the flames devouring the pieces of the pics she threw into it.
She turned them on the side of the picture on purpose, because that way she could see the boy’s image wriggle into the fire and burn.
She couldn’t admit it to herself, but she felt a subtle dark pleasure doing that.

“Stupid idiot, nosey parker! Couldn’t you be satisfied with our date together with you always boring me to death with your annoying anecdotes? No, Soldier boy had to investigate, because every damn thing must always be as ordinary as possible for him, but I’m not an ordinary girl, and I can’t have an ordinary life.. there’s that part of me that refuse it.. that is attracted by something else.. So, what did he do? He insulted me, and said he’ll prevent me from seeing.. this someone else! Who the flaming hell does he think he is?” Buffy cursed out loud, so enraged that not only she cut the part of the pic with Riley but she also cut his head in the pic!
“ *I * can’t prevent myself from seeing him and spending time with him.. does he think * he* can do such a thing? What is he going to do? To put a damn chip in my brain, too, to control me? Grrrr, I already know he won’t lose sight of me not even for a damn second, from now on! I have never have such a nagging boyfriend.. and now? How can I get rid of that pompous Soldier boy who believes he’s the number one for me? He has never been, and.. oh, my god! Am I wrong, or is it the second time that I call him just as..”

As an Italian saying goes, ‘ You speak of the devil and it appears’, in this case.. you speak of the vampire.. and he shows his fangs.
The phone rang, and Buffy picked it up at the third ring.
“Hallo?”
“Good evening, pet.”
“Spike! *You* talking on the phone?!” she asked amazed, and puzzled by the effect his voice on the phone was having on her.. and he had just told her three words!

“You’re right, this is not my habit, but you have no idea about what happened!” he answered, with a very agitated tone.
“This way you’re making me worry, what happened?”
“You know, I wanted to pay a visit to dear old Soldier Boy..” he began explaining.
“ *You * going to Riley? Why the hell did you go to him?” she asked curiously.

I RIPPED OUT HIS THROAT
AND CALLED YOU ON THE TELEPHONE

“Well, you know me, don’t you? I’m Spike. Big bad. I adore annoying people..”

he thought, coming back to his human features, as he licked the blood from his fingers.

“Yeah, you’re right, and I’m stupid for asking you that!” she rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, that’s not the point, sweetheart. I hope you have already sat down, because I got bad news..” he warned her, hearing her gulp down loudly.
“Go on..”
“I saw Riley.. dead!” he explained, and as he expected, he heard her bursting out crying.

TO TAKE OFF MY DISGUISE
JUST IN TIME TO HEAR YOU CRY
WHEN YOU, YOU MOURN THE DEATH OF YOUR BLOODY VALENTINE
THE NIGHT HE DIED
YOU MOURN THE DEATH OF YOUR BLOODY VALENTINE
ONE LAST TIME

< Yes, that’s good, my baby girl, now, cry for that loser, but then you’ll understand.. I did it just for you, for us, because all I know is that… I love you tonight!> Spike thought and he was the first one to be shocked by that.

OH MY LOVE, PLEASE DON’T CRY
I ‘LL WASH MY BLOODY HANDS AND WE ‘LL START A NEW LIFE
I DON’T KNOW MUCH AT ALL, DON’T KNOW THE WRONG FROM RIGHT
ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOVE YOU TONIGHT

(end I)


We hope you'll still like it