Thank you, so much, by Pandy and me!

XIV (I)

“Did you know that?” Buffy snapped, shutting the door of the crypt. “How the hell can you always know everything about me?”

The two blondes were few inches from each other, staring into their eyes in a mutual challenging way. Spike faced the Slayer’s look with a sneer on his lips.
“What’s so odd, pet? Don’t you know my desires and thoughts, too, after all? It’s the blood that speaks for us, by then our bond is indissoluble!” he finished his sentence, bringing his hands on hers, but after that contact Buffy tried to draw them back.

“Quit it! It’s all a bunch of lies! You and me are not bound together..”
“ We are * not*?” he wondered angrily, taking a step closer and forcing her to back off until her back touched the wall.
The vampire blocked her with his body , staring at her with an icy gaze.
“Don’t you feel as your blood is like liquid fire every time you are close to me? Don’t you feel what I feel right now?”

She nodded reluctantly, she hated admitting that he was right.
“Don’t you feel its call?” he went on.
Buffy blinked, as she tried to break free, but she hadn’t enough strength to do that.
“It’s a dirty trick of yours, isn’t it?”

Spike shook his head negatively.
“Tricks are stuff for lame vamps as Dracula, I’m real and concrete, Slayer . Just tell me, why did you come here?” he asked her. “Your dolly boyfriend has just died and you don’t have the heart to be in pain and mourn his death as a sad heartbroken widow?” he teased her, and then he caressed her face, and she felt as she was burning under his cold hands.

“I. I don’t know what possesses me..” she whispered, almost breathless. “I.. I don’t know why I’m here.. You. You must have bewitched me..”
“Oh, no, you * do* know why you are here, and believe me, I never resort to such vile stuff..” he struck back, as his lips got closer to hers. “Do you want to be comforted? Or you couldn’t care less about the bloody pestering Soldier Boy, and you are here for another reason?”

Buffy closed her eyes and rubbed her lips against the vampire’s face.
“No, I.. I don’t know.. I’m evil.. I shouldn’t do this.. my heart is becoming cold..” she whispered.
“No, your heart is not cold, quite the contrary, your heart burns, because the blood pumps faster, mine and yours together..” he assured her. “Tell me you didn’t care about that insignificant guy.. tell me what your heart already confessed to me.. I want to hear that from your lips!” he ordered.

Buffy let him lick her neck, losing totally her conscience.. or finally gaining it back.
She could tell him the truth, why not? After all, at that point.. she couldn’t lie to him anymore, not if her blood prevented her from doing that!

“His.. his death pleased me… “ she murmured, as Spike kissed the corners of her mouth. “ I.. I wanted someone to kill him, I desired that..”

She felt his cold lips against hers, and she parted them to welcome all the pleasure that vampire could give to her, melting against him and losing herself in the dark.

“Pet..” he purred, parting to let her breath. “Let’s go away from here.. I don’t want someone to disturb us, it will be better if we go to a safer place..”

Buffy took a deep breath and nodded, totally dominated by the passion that ran over her whenever she was with Spike.
She knew he would have taken her to that pub again, but she didn’t mind the place, the most important thing right then was the company.
As the cold air of the night caressed her face, she got closer to the vampire’s body, wrapping her arms around his waist and smelling the leather of his coat.

She couldn’t wait for him to hold her tight into his arms, to feel his touch.. as the world around them faded away and she lost herself in the darkness once again.

The thought of Riley’s death had already gone, it was just a small memory in her mind, something far and not even painful anymore.

Was she evil? Honestly, she didn’t care.

TBC

Eh, eh, very hot, kinky and bleeding spuffy moment next time! We hope you’ll still like it! ;)