Sorry for late, I should have posted it yesterday, but.. you know, sometimes I also must think about that boring thing called.. thesis, uff! ;)

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much by both of us, we hope you’ll enjoy this TOTAL spuffy moment! ;)

XIV (II) (NC 17!!!)

Buffy waited a little bored at the counter of that human-vampires club, as Spike chatted with a guy that seemed to be the owner of the whole pub.
They stared at each other with mutual and deep respect.

The barman approached to Buffy, asking her if she wanted something to drink, but she made him go away, waving her hand.

She was planning something, a kind of experiment, a test.

< Spike..> she tried to call him just with a simple thought and he turned to her, interrupting his speech with the man and looking at her with lustful eyes, winkling at her in understanding.

Buffy let her hand flow through her hair, she was hot, terribly hot, and she desired nothing but Spike to rip out all her clothes.
Suddenly, Spike and the man shook their hands, greeting each other, and Spike reached his Slayer with few large steps.

“What did you talk about?” she wondered curious as he wrapped his arms around her.
“I just got a safe place for us when it will be sunrise..”

Buffy nodded and let him lead her towards a long passage behind the counter.
As she left the crowded main room, Buffy felt everyone’s eyes on her.
Spike held her tighter.
“Don’t fear, pet, they are just envious..” he whispered at her ear.

Buffy smiled and followed him as if she was in trance, until they arrived to the door, slamming it open, revealing a magnificent bedroom, very similar to the main room due to the colours and the decorations.
The bed was large and plenty of golden, orange and amber pillows, and soft heavy curtains framed a very big window that shoved them an amazing starry sky.
There was a large mirror in front of the bed, too, and Buffy ran into it to stare at her reflex: she was pale, she couldn’t deny that, but after all with that vampire she was going through every kind of stuff.

< After all the blood I gave to him..> she thought smiling, as she couldn’t see the reflex of the figure that was holding her into a tender embrace.

“Yummy.. your skin always smells like vanilla.. I could eat you 24/7..” and he nibbled her neck playfully.
Buffy’s eyes were half-closed as she could see at the mirror her shirt as it was taken off, button by button, by a ‘mysterious’ invisible entity.

“Eat me.” Buffy suggested to him. “You can taste me even tonight, Spike..” she invited him, as his hand slipped under her bra.
“Are you tempting me, Buffy?” he whispered, teasing her ear with his tongue.
“Spike..” she murmured, “ .. if you don’t taste me,.. I’ll taste you, then!”

< How can I reject such a proposal?> Spike thought.

< It seems that dolly boy’s death has set her free from her inhibitions, even more than before..> he exulted in his mind, perfectly aware that she would have understood that.

“So, this is what you want, isn’t it?” Buffy asked him, turning abruptly and pushing him on the bed, crawling upon him and straddling him. “Tell me you brought it with you..” she said, starting to explore all the pockets of his duster.
He questioned her with his eyes and then he realized by her look that she had found out what she was searching for.
Buffy drew out from his pocket just the knife they had used together for their last bloodplay.

“Wicked..” Spike hissed as she began cutting his T-shirt with that hellish tool, from the end to the neckline.
“Tell me, Spike, where do you want it now?” she asked, exploring his smooth and cold chest.
The vampire burst out laughing delighted as his hands caressed her tights possessively although he was still her prisoner.
“Where you want, pet, everywhere..”

He saw in her eyes a light full of lust and dark attitude, a light that he wished he could see in her eyes every night of his existence.
“Yes..” she murmured, tracing with the blade a soft line from his belly straight to his neck.
The blood began trickling from the long cut and Buffy bent over him as a somnambulist, licking the cut all along its length, until she met the vampire’s mouth that kissed her eagerly.
Spike bit his tongue on purpose, allowing her to suck more blood and taste it better.
She moaned in deep pleasure as she kissed and drank him, sinking her hands into his hair and rubbing her body against his to wake it up.

When he pulled away, Buffy cleaned with her fingers the small bloodline that descended on her chin, her eyes never leaving Spike’s as she took off her last clothes that annoyed her, helping him to do the same.
She pulled her hair behind, baring her neck to him, and she looked at him from the above, as she played her favourite role, the mistress.
“It’s your turn!” she invited him.

Spike raised his scarred eyebrow, all that initiative from her almost shocked him.
“Don’t you care about the mark I’ll leave there?”

Buffy shook her head negatively.
“No, it doesn’t matter.. I just want you to bite me right here, right now!” she ordered and her tone didn’t allow any protests.
Spike sneered before shifting into his game-face and sinking his fangs into the Slayer’s neck, making a new visible bite mark that would have bound them together even more, inexorably, dragging her to that edge Spike wanted to make her cross.

“Yes, Spike..” she moaned, slave of the pleasure she felt every time she became the source of his nourishment.

When, satisfied by the bite, Spike retrieved his fangs, he switched their roles, dominating her with his body and thrusting inside her hard, making their pleasure last as long as possible, until they both reached the edge and fell on the mattress, weak and worn out, hugging each other, surrounded by the several coloured pillows.

TBC


As soon as my beta returns the cahpters to me, I'll update Simply Absurd, too! ;)