We are speechless, really! Thanks to everyone, you’re soo kind, and we are happier and happier! ;)

XV (I)

Buffy was awake, but she still kept her eyes closed to enjoy everything better.
The satin sheets on her naked skin was a very pleasant sensation and she had never slept on a softer mattress than that one.
She inhaled deeply all the oriental scents in the room, deciding that it was time to get up.
With her eyes still closed she stretched lazily, rolling on the other side of the bed, sure that she would have straddled the gorgeous vampire who had slept with her.

But it wasn’t as she had predicted, because, due to the fact that she found nothing (or rather… nobody!) stopping her, she ended up falling on the floor with a heavy thump.

“Ouch! That wasn’t the awakening I had planned! If I thought that I wanted to make lo.. No! I can’t say that, not even for joke. I jus wanted to have sex with him, because that’s what there’s between us, wild, savage, violent and totally kinky sex!” she said, caressing unconsciously his bite marks on her neck that were still fresh. “Where the hell did he go?” she wondered as, after getting dressed, she opened the big window, staring at the dark sky. “Ok. Maybe he went downstairs, but when I found him I’ll make him pay for that. What kind of story is that? * I*’m the one who always runs away the day after!”

< And this time I didn’t even plan to run away..> she thought, a little bit sad.

As she sat on the bed to wear her shoes, she stared at the mirror. She was scary pale, much more than the night before, but she liked that paleness, as she liked the fact that she had awoken after sunset, she almost felt as she was… a vampire.

< I wonder how it must be to stare at a mirror without seeing your reflex, and.. No! What kind of dirty fantasies am I losing in?> she scolded herself, wearing her jacket and leaving the room, shutting the door and ordering herself to erase the last thought.

****************************************** ( In the meantime)

Spike felt sorry for slinking away from the bed in that way, but he needed to hunt.
The Slayer’s blood had been the sweetest meal to him, but it wasn’t the hunger urging the vampire to go find a prey. No, it was his will to kill, to take a life over.. and make it end.
He walked around the alleys, when his predator instinct made him notice a young girl at the bus stop.
That poor ingénue couldn’t know that she would have never reach her destination.

< That’s perfect. I’m sorry, sweetheart, but you got one way ticket.. to death!> he sneered devilishly, ready to approach her and taking her into the alley nearby.

*************************************************
Buffy had searched for Spike in every corner of the pub, and she was tempted to kick away the couple that dared flirt on ‘their’ sofa , but she knew she hadn’t time for that.
The guy Spike had talked with the night before approached to her.
“Look, if you are searching for Spike, you won’t find him here, he left about half an hour ago. But he will be nearby..” he informed her.
“Thank you, although I don’t understand all his hurry to leave!” she grumbled.
“Well, fancy cake, you know your fiancé’s habits, don’t you?”
“What habits? Anyway, HE’S NOT MY FIANCE’!” she snapped, leaving.
“Sure, and I’m not the owner of this place!” the man commented sarcastically, once he was alone, with a knowing smile.

Buffy realized she could use their bond to take advantage. She concentrated for a while.

< Alright! Now I know where he is!> she thought, running.

***************************************************
Spike was too engrossed by the hunt to hear that thought, because the moment he was dying for had finally come.
That stupid easy bimbo had followed him as a magnet and she had got in the alley with him.
“So, your name is Spike. Can I know why?” she asked, getting closer to his face.
“Because I’ve tortured my victims with railroad spikes for over a century.. and I could resume doing that soon!” he sneered, but she burst out laughing.
“What a funny guy! No, c’mon, I’m serious!” the girl said, giggling.
“Do you think it’s a joke?” he asked her with a dark voice, and she stopped giggling, puzzled. “Let’s see if you still laugh, now!” he went on, letting his demon surface, and that made her scream terrified.
The vampire sank his fangs into her neck with voracity, biting deeply and draining her after few minutes.
He was still bent on his victim, but a voice distracted him.

“Spike! Oh my God! You.. you can kill again!” Buffy exclaimed shocked, staring at him still, with wide open eyes.
Spike threw the corpse on the ground, approaching to her, still wearing his game-face.

“Buffy, I didn’t expect you to wake up so early!”
“Do you think it’s a good excuse?” she snapped.
“No, it isn’t. You’re right. After all, you would have find that out, sooner or later, so I’d better let you find out now!”
“Spike! You have just killed a girl!”
“Honey, she is surely not my first kill in those last days!” he smiled proudly, as his amber eyes shined fiercely.
He took some steps closer to her.

“Damn, Spike! How long have you been doing that? What about the chip? How did you get rid of it?” she wondered, confused.
“No, baby, I didn’t get rid of it, it’s still here in my head.. let’s just say that something turned it off forever!” he explained.
“What?” she snapped, annoyed by all his boldness … and terribly excited at the same time due to the same reason.
“Don’t you really guess, Buffy?” he whispered at her with a deep hoarse voice, touching his last bite marks on her neck with a finger.. and making her moan inevitably.

TBC