T H A N K Y O U !!!!!! so very, very, very much!
Here’s another post for you.. and if you thought Buffy was dark before.. just see her now! ;)

XV (II)
( I took a little something from ‘The Harsh light of the day’ and a sentence from ‘Fool for love’)

She pushed him away, figuring everything out.
“Oh no, Oh my God, it can’t be!” she exclaimed desperately, bringing her hand on her mouth, scared by that realization.
“Oh, yes. Your sweet nectar set me free, Slayer!” he smiled, aware that words weren’t enough for them anymore.
Spike knew what to do, what button to push to get what he wanted and take her mind off the shock.
It had worked during their battle in daylight, when he had found that precious ring, and it would have worked this time, too.

“Stop it!” Buffy yelled, covering her ears not to hear him, but it was useless.
“Why should I, pet? This is just the truth. After all, I can’t deny that you’re very good in this kind of stuff.. to wake up inner demons, I mean. Maybe.. should I mention.. * Angelus*?” he sneered.

Just the time for him to say that.. and she punched his stomach and kicked his mouth.
“That’s a totally different story, and you know that better than me!” she hissed, enraged.
He laughed amused.
“Finally, pet! Aren’t you happy? The Big Bad is back and you’re the one who made the real me come back!” he went on, getting another kick as answer.

“Just as I woke you up.. I’ll eliminate you, too!” she growled, looking at him coldly, but in her eyes he could see that light that turned him on.
“It’s not true, you don’t wanna eliminate me!” he struck back as his fist connected with her chin. “I know that you like all this situation..” he went on, shoving his knee in her stomach hardly. “The blood, the sex.. it wasn’t enough. We still missed one thing..” he whispered at her ear with a languid voice, before she pushed him away roughly. He laughed again, as she was ready to attack him. “That’s what I meant..” he went on, ready to attack her. “We can * dance* again, Slayer!” he sneered, before hurling to her with a growl.

“Uh? Do you think we are dancing? “ she asked, frowning, as he bent down not to receive her kick in his face.
“That’s all we’ve ever done!” he sneered, jumping and hitting her from behind, sending her on the ground, but she got up with an amazing leap.
“So.. Riley’s death… it’s you!” she realized, punching his nose.
“Yes, honey, and let me tell you.. Soldier Boy screamed and whined as a sissy, even the girl I’ve just killed cried less than him.. well.. maybe it’s just because I didn’t give her the time to do that!” he chuckled, even more when he saw Buffy draw a stake from her jacket.

If his Slayer wanted the hard way, he was more than willingly to please her.

“So, Dracula, out truce to defeat him, the bond we created between us.. you never cared! The only thing you wanted from me was the key to open the damn cage and set free the feral animal you are!” she accused him with croaky voice and tearful eyes.
“No, you’re totally wrong! I really wanted to help you, and when I found out about the chip it was such a surprise for me too, I ignored it was possible..” he confessed.
“Shut up!” she roared, jumping on him and pinning him on the ground. “How can I believe you?” she said, starting to punch his face.

He broke free, switching their roles.
“Just think about that. If I had really wanted just to get rid of the chip.. why should I have carried on .. all this stuff with you?” he justified, punching back her face. “Buffy, there’s something between us, and you can feel it, too. I want you. I desire you. I lo..”
“NOO!” she yelled, kicking him away and getting up. “Don’t even dare to say that word!” she went on, kicking his cheek and making it bleed. “This is just another lie of yours!” she said, straddling him and raising her stake. “But this is the last one you tell me!” she concluded, looking at him with the same seriousness he was looking at her, coming back to his human visage.
“C’mon, kill me!” he said, without breaking eye-contact with her, opening his arms wide as a sign of submission.
“In fact, that’s what I’m gonna do. What do you think? That you can bewitch me with your angelic face.. your eyes as blue as night .. and your little cut..” and saying that, the stake had slipped from her hand, as she had already bent over him, licking the blood from his cheek.

Spike moaned, before capturing her mouth into a kiss that was dominated by passion.
“Why are you doing this to me?” she murmured against his lips, crying.
He parted from her.
“Pet, I’m doing nothing to you, remember? You have free will, I’ve never summoned you to do something, you did it because *you * chose to do it, because you felt that’s what you wanted. Because you desire me!” he answered, caressing her hair.
“But.. I .. I can’t. You.. you are evil!” she struck back, but he noticed her shiver as she said that.
“Yes, I am. And that excites you a lot, to be loved by an evil killer who can be as sweet with you as he’s ruthless with his victims.. Just tell me, at the very end.. you wished it was me the one who killed Soldier Boy!” he explained, questioning her with his eyes.. and she couldn’t lie to those eyes.

“Yes, it’s true. I.. I hoped that.. in the darkest corner of my heart.. I wished it was you! Plus, a few minutes ago.. when I saw you with that girl.. I was blind with rage, I thought you were already sick of me! But when I realized what you were doing.. Oh, God, forgive me, but I was glad about that, I didn’t even stop you, I just stayed there watching that stupid bimbo die!” she admitted, with a glimpse of anger in the last part.
Spike chuckled.
“There’s nothing funny, Spike! Can’t you see? I.. I can’t love a killer!” she screamed.
“You said you can’t, not that you don’t want to!” he struck back, dragging her to himself for the umpteenth kiss.. that she didn’t refuse to him.
“But.. this is wrong..” she tried to protest, between kisses, but she was the one who deepened the kiss.

< Just let me make this right, my love. You know I can’t become human, and I wouldn’t even want it.. but you could become..> Spike thought, but it was a terrible mistake, because right then they were in such an intimacy that it was impossible for Buffy not reading his mind.

“Is that your plan?” she snapped, parting from him instantly and getting up, backing off.
“Never, Spike, this is gonna never happen. You.. you gotta stay away from me!” she yelled at him, and then she ran away as fast as she could.

Spike knew it was useless to chase her, because she needed to be alone for a while, so he stayed there, cursing himself.

< Bloody hell! Bugger me, I should have better really asked for a chip that prevents me from thinking!>

TBC


After all, it wouldn’t be Buffy id she didn’t run away, would she? ;)
Well, no more Spikey for a while ( sigh), but be happy.. ( this is pure sarcasm) .. it’s scooby-time!