THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FROM BOTH OF US!!

II. (II)

Buffy seemed to come to consciousness again.
“Damn, I don’t know what possessed me..” the blonde exclaimed, but he looked at her with a knowing smile.
“I do.” Spike answered, before biting on his wrist and bringing the wound to Buffy’s mouth, as his features changed.

“Are you nuts?” she snapped, staring at that gentle trickling offer.
“Tell me you don’t want it..” he struck back, looking so deep into her eyes that he almost could read her soul.
“Yes, I do, but you gotta..”
“I know, don’t worry..” he smiled, shifting to his game-face again and resuming biting her.
“Now, that’s better..” she moaned, grabbing his wrist to lick away the trace of blood, and then she started drinking, doubling both the vampire’s pleasure.. and hers.

They went on like that for some seconds, and then they stopped at the same time.

“This was, this was, this was..” Buffy stuttered in shock.

He smiled at her, as his human aspect came back.

“From now on, you belong to me..” he declared, caressing her hair.
“I belong to you..” she repeated, as the atmosphere between them was more and more tense

“Let’s hope your idea will work!”
“We’ll find out tonight, pet..”

-----------------------------------------------------------
It was midnight and Spike stayed well hidden in a dark corner of her room, as Buffy pretended to sleep.
A dense fog poured inside from the window, and a second after the Count was in the room, approaching to Buffy’s bed.

“You are magnificent..” he whispered, bending over on her.
“And you are * late *!” she struck back, jumping off the bed, as awake as ever.

“What? It can’t be!”
“Hell yeah it can be!” Buffy replied, approaching to Spike who had emerged from the shadows.

“You?!” the Count snapped, astonished to see him there.
“Yeah, me, buddy. See? The number of the lottery had been already drawn, and guess what?” the blond struck back, caressing Buffy’s face and pulling her hair behind to bare her neck.
“The winning raffle ticket.. it’s mine!” he sneered, showing him his bite mark on her.

She approached to the Count who was confused and caught off guard.
“But don’t worry, I’m a very generous girl..” she murmured sensually, getting closer to him and looking deep into his eyes.
“..I have something for you, too!” and saying that, she drew out the stake she hid inside her sleeve and showed it hard into his chest, seeing him explode into a pile of dust.

“Buffy..” Spike called her.
“I know, I know. I read some books about him..” she explained, as she saw the Count appear again, but she immediately sank the stake into his hart even more violently than before.
“.. he’s hard to kill!”

“Do you need help?” Spike suggested..
“Take a stake on my desk and come here, I guess it will take a while!” she smiled as she saw Dracula appears again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
After staking him twenty times each, without seeing him appearing again, the two blondes decided that the Count was definitely defeated.

“Oh, Spike, we won! I’m so happy that.. I could even kiss you!” she exclaimed.
“ Do it, then!” he struck back, dragging her to him and smashing his lips on hers in a very long, violent wild kiss that shocked them both.

“Oh, Slayer, I don’t know what..” he parted from her, as she looked at him with a strange light in her eyes.
“Spike, again. Let’s do it again!” Buffy exclaimed, getting closer to him.
“What? The. The kiss?” he wondered, puzzled.
“Everything. The kiss, the bite, my blood, your blood. Again..” she explained, talking a little disjointedly.

“No, no, baby, you have had an heavy day plenty of events, and you don’t know what you’re saying! Plus, you need to rest, so now, be a good Slayer, go to bed.. and sleep!” Spike struck back, lifting her into his arms and putting her in her bed, tucking her up.

Buffy really needed some rest, and as soon as her head touched the pillow she fell asleep.

Spike looked at her even more puzzled than before.

< Why did I kiss her? Why did I like it? Why would I do that again? Why am I still here, staring at her.. and why is she so beautiful in the moonlight?>

Spike stayed there, sitting on her bed and trying uselessly to give himself the answers to all his questions.

TBC


p.s. We know, it's kind of short, but we promise more will come soon..