Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi again!
Thank you all by Pandy and me, we are so glad you still like it! ;)
See? I kept my promise, and this is the post, enjoy:
XVIII (II)
(Lyrics from ‘Anywhere’ by Evanescence, once again, not only a beautiful song as background, but a huge source of inspiration, too, just check it out!)

Spike shook his head negatively, smiling at Buffy.
“C’mon, luv, don’t you want to be with me? So, why do you want to lock me into a cage again.. when you know that both of us could be free forever?”

DEAR MY LOVE, HAVEN’T YOU WANTED TO BE WITH ME?
AND DEAR MY LOVE, HAVEN’T YOU LONGED TO BE FREE?)

“Do you think I’m not free? But I am.. I have a beautiful life, after all..” she protested, but weakly and very unsurely.
“Oh, yeah, sure. You save the bloody world and you get nothing for doing that, because they all expect it from you, since this is your bloody duty! And no matter if you manage to save the world, there’s always a new Apocalypse coming soon.. and there’s not a single day when you don’t have to fight… So, please, tell me if this can be called a beautiful life!” he struck back as he got dressed again, and Buffy was scared as she figured out how Spike was right.

“Buffy, luv, can’t you see? I can’t go on this way anymore, pretending that I don’t care about you at day.. when every night you are just mine..”

I CAN ‘T KEEP PRETENDING THAT I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU
AND AT SWEET NIGHT YOU ARE MY OWN

“I can’t go on anymore this way, too!” she murmured, before he pulled her to himself for the umpteenth hot kiss.
“Pet, you know that you can’t have two different lives.. you gotta make your choice!”
This time, Buffy was the one pulling him to herself for another passionate kiss.
“I think I’ve just made my choice!” she whispered, and that light that turned him on every time he saw it came back sparkling into her eyes, as her tears had been already replaced by a smile that was full of promises.
He jumped on the windowsill, stretching his hand to her.
“Follow me, then, we’re going away from here to a safe place where no bloody one will disturb us.. and if they do it anyway.. it will be too late!” he suggested to her, with an evil smile on the last part.
It was the same evil smile that was on Buffy’s lips, as she didn’t hesitate and took his hand, after wearing the jeans that she had left on her chair and a blouse to cover her nightdress.

SO TAKE MY HAND
WE ‘RE LEAVING HERE TONIGHT
THERE ‘S NO NEED TO TELL ANYONE
THEY ONLY PULL US DOWN
SO BY THE MORNINGS LIGHT
WE’LL BE HALF WAY TO ANYWHERE
WHERE LOVE IS MORE THAN JUST YOUR NAME

Spike lifted Buffy into his strong arms, wrapping her inside his coat, before jumping off the window.
“I want to give my life only to you, I’ve been dreaming about that for so long, I cannot dream anymore!” she admitted, as he lead her towards his racing motorcycle.

I HAVE DREAMT OVER A PLACE FOR YOU AND I
AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO WE ARE THERE
ALL I WANT IS TO GIVE MY LIFE ONLY TO YOU
I ’VE DREAMT SO LONG, I CANNOT DREAM ANYMORE

“Let’s run away, then. I’ll take you there. My love, now.. forget your life, come with me, embrace the darkness and don’t ever look back. By then, no one can stop you anymore!” he smiled at her, jumping on his motorcycle with her.

LET’S RUN AWAY, I ’LL TAKE YOU THERE
FORGET THIS LIFE, COME WITH ME
DON’T LOOK BACK, YOU’RE SAFE NOW
UNLOCK YOUR HEART, DROP YOUR GUARD
NO ONE ‘S LEFT TO STOP YOU NOW

Spike had arrived there pushing his motorcycle without turning its engine on, not to make any noise.
But now he did want to notify his presence as much as possible, almost as if he wanted to challenge Buffy’s friends.
“Hold tight, baby!” he warned her beloved and she followed his advice ,holding him tight as he did a wheelie, making a hellish racket.

Willow and Tara had fallen asleep on the sofa, but that big noise woke them up abruptly, making them worry, because they both had a very bad sensation.
The two witches rushed inside Buffy’s bedroom, but just in time to see desperately from the window Spike take off with Buffy, driving a racing motorcycle that they didn’t even know he had.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
“Anyway, sooner or later you’ll have to tell me about the dirty and dangerous thoughts you had when you woke up!” the gorgeous bleached blonde vampire exclaimed, as their totally crazy ride at deep night went on.
“So, you heard everything since when I ran away from you, you, damn big curious guy!” she exclaimed, bursting out laughing the second after.
“Yes, my love, I heard everything, because I was closer than you thought.. and let me tell you, you’re just lovely when you quarrel with yourself!” he chuckled, increasing the speed.

TBC

Hope you'll like it! ;)
XIX (I)

“What?” Giles yelled after Willow told him about Spike and Buffy’s escape.
The Watcher kept on screaming, pacing back and forward as the veins in his forehead were very visible and large.. as they were gonna explode any moment.

After the umpteenth Buffy’s disappearance the two witches had called the whole gang to find a solution.
“She lied to us!” Xander yelling, joining to the Watchers’ curses.
“We were too superficial..” Giles blamed him and the others. “We believed that Buffy was safe from Spike, in her house, instead..”

Willow brought her hand on her mouth, just as if she had had a flashback.
“The invitation! Oh God, I’m such a stupid! Spike could get in here whenever he wanted, because he had already been previously invited in!” she said, letting herself fall on the sofa and bursting out crying. “I should have protected her better, I should have prevented him from getting in and taking her away…”

“Stop blaming yourself, Willow!” Giles comforted her, sitting next to the redhead witch and taking her hands in his. “What’s done is done, now we just gotta find her! Every minute is precious..” he went on. “Don’t worry, we’ll make things right even this time, that’s what we always do..”
he concluded with an hopeful smile, as his light blue eyes sparkled behind the lens of his glasses. “Hey..” Anya called them, getting their attention. “Stop this ‘whine and cry moment’, you sound like the stars of a soap opera! As you blame yourselves.. Tara is already trying to do something..”
The redhead witch and the Watcher raised their heads, realizing that Anya was telling them the truth. They got up and went to the table, where Tara was making a plumb rule move upon a map of Sunnydale.
The blonde witch stared at the crystal, concentrating to transfer all her power inside it, and the crystal just moved around into a circle, tracing the perimeter of the whole town, but it never changed his speed or either stopped.
“It would be kind of stupid if Spike took Buffy to his crypt, we would find them in a heartbeat!” the blonde witch figured out. “So, this is the faster way to know where they are now!”

But the minutes ran out.. and there were any results.
A drop of sweat rolled down Tara’s face, due to the fact that she was posing like that for so long that her arm hurt and she was also losing all her energy.
That caught everyone’s attention, especially Willow’s one as she looked apprehensively at her fiancé.
“Honey..” she murmured concerned.
All of the sudden Tara gave up, dropping the crystal and letting her arms fall on her lap.
“I can’t do it anymore..” she whispered as Willow hugged her to support her.
“You shouldn’t have done that alone!” she scolded her.
“But, Will, this is.. elementary magic!” she justified.

“Maybe, I..” Anya interfered, but Giles made her shut up just with an icy look.
The ex-demon made an annoyed face, crossed her eyes and wrinkled her nose.

“Let’s do it together!” Willow suggested to her girlfriend. “We’ll join our powers and we’ll find her!”
Tara nodded, taking Willow’s hand in her and smiling at her shyly.
She raised her arm again and the plumb rule resumed moving into the same circle.
Anya snorted impatiently, due to the fact that neither that second go seemed to give any positive results.
“Hey..” she started to get their attention and this time she was sure no one would make her shut up anymore. “Anya is calling the rest of the world, please, someone answer!”
Xander tried to make her stop, grabbing her by an arm, but she was stronger than him and broke free from his grip.
“Do you wanna listen to me, for God’s sake?” she insisted.
“Anya, please..” Giles sighed.
“Damn and blast!” she snapped. “Quit playing with that useless tool, haven’t you realized yet that you are just wasting your time and energy on that map?”
“Why?” the Watcher wondered, as the two witches kept their activity, tired and worn out, not only physically, but mentally, too.

“Don’t you guess? Gee..” the ex-demon rolled her eyes, pulling away from Xander who was still trying to prevent his fiancé from talking. “It’s Buffy who is putting up resistance to the crystal!”
“W.. why s.. should.. s.. she do such a thing?” her fiancé stuttered.
Anya made a face.
“Maybe because she doesn’t want to be found!”

A deep silence fell in the room, as the only noise was the crystal that had fell on the floor.

TBC

We know.. this is short and without spuffyness, but the second part will be longer and plenty of (dark) spuffyness! Do you want to find out where they went to ( just a hint, it’s NOT that club!)? Well, don’t miss next part, I promise I won’t make you wait too long..

Anyway, are you ready for the very special moment.. or as Pandy would say.. are you ready for Buffy’s big jump? ;)