Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello again, I told you I wouldn’t make you wait for too long!

Thank you, BuffyAndSpikeforever! Eh, eh, we know the scooby part was kind of boring.. but we' guess you'll find this one a little more interesting ;)
XIX (II)

The black racing motorcycle had stopped to the richest zone of Sunnydale, situated on a plateau that showed a beautiful panorama of half town.
There were a few elegant houses around, where only wealthy people lived in.

“Why did we stopped here?” Buffy asked her fascinating ‘kidnapper’, jumping off the motorcycle and staring at the house. It had two floors with completely white walls, there were Ionic columns. It was totally different from the other house nearby, there was no fences, just a small private road covered by white small stones.

“Fancy it, pet?” Spike asked her.
“Y.. yes..” she answered, a little bit puzzled. “Why.. are you asking me that?”

He sneered evilly, sealing her lips with his.
“You’ll find out..” he said, grabbing her hand and running with her to the entrance.
“Spike, it’s deep night, what are you..” she started protesting, but he summoned her to be silent.
The vampire smiled, starting to knock at the door and ring the bell insistently.
“ Help!” he screamed. “Please, somebody help!”
Buffy was looking at him dumbfounded and she almost yelled when he swept her into his arms.
“Pretend to be passed out!” he told her, winkling. “We’re gonna play a funny game now, pet..”

Inside the house someone was walking towards the door.
Hearing the steps becoming closer and closer, Buffy opened one eye to take a quick look around, but she closed it before the door opened.
“So, what is all this noise?” a female voice exclaimed as she slammed the door open, being stunned.

“Please, Madame..” Spike resumed acting, making a desperate face. “Help me, my girlfriend passed out al of the sudden.. and I don’t know what to do, please, let me call 911!” he concluded, very agitatedly.

The Madame who was a robust woman about fifty years old looked at the pale and emaciated girl’s face, so she realized she was really ill.
“Come in, hurry up!” she screamed. “Lay her on my sofa!” she ordered to Spike as his blue eyes sparkled with a very sinister light: he had been invited in.

He placed Buffy on the leather sofa, caressing her cheek with a finger, as the owner of the house took her cordless.
“Psst!” the vampire whispered and the Slayer popped her eyes open. “Pet, look at me while I’m doing it, ok?”

The woman came back holding a black cordless ready to give it to Spike, but then she saw that the girl was awake and she also seemed to be fine.
“You recovered!” she exclaimed, relieved and surprised.

Spike got up, turning to the old woman.
“Actually, Madame..” he started talking, terrifying her as soon as he showed her his true face. “Don’t you know you should never open the door to a stranger?”
She tried to scream, but from her throat came just a rattling, and then Spike attacked her, biting down her neck and snapping it in the heat of the moment.

Buffy had obeyed to him: she had looked at him as he killed that poor gentle innocent woman, but she wasn’t cold and disappointed, quite the contrary, she was turned on by that and she desired just to be invited at that party.

< Should I be sad for that old woman? Maybe I should have saved her..> she wondered.

< Why? After all, I enjoyed a lot.. seeing her death!> she thought, sneering, it was a clear sign that even the last glimpse of conscience that had left in her was gone forever.

The corpse fell on the floor, with her eyes and mouth opened due to the horror she had seen at the end.
Buffy kneeled on the sofa, welcoming Spike back into her arms. The vampire’s mouth was still stained with blood, but his Slayer took care of it, licking it away from his soft lips and kissing that demon whom she loved so much, tasting human blood for her first time.

“Let’s go upstairs..” Spike whispered, coming back to his gorgeous human features.
“Yes..” she answered hoarsely, allowing him to lift her up as he went upstairs. “Wait. What if someone arrives?” she worried.
“Calm down, sunshine! I kept my eyes on this house a bunch of days ago..” he explained.
“This poor woman was a widow who had a death wish, too, so, I kind of did a favour to her! There’s a waitress who comes here twice a week.. but I’ll take care of her next morning, after closing all the windows and pulling the curtains ..”

The bedroom was as big as Buffy’s down floor. There was a comfortable king size bed and on the night table there was a portrait of the woman with her ex-husband whom she probably had just joined to.

Spike placed Buffy on the bed and ran to close all the windows to repair them from the incoming sunrise.

When he came back to his lady, she had just got rid off her blouse and jeans, wearing only that short so sexy blue ocean nightdress.
“Spike…” she called him out, leaning her head on a pillow. “Come to me?” she purred.
He accepted her invitation and without wasting time he took off his clothes and crawled on her, taking her hand and pulling her to himself to kiss her deeply.
“Oh, Spike..” she murmured, wrapping her arms around her neck. “Devour me, my beautiful evil vampire.. do it now, I’m begging you..”
He stopped to look into her eyes, just as if he was looking for the umpteenth confirmation.
Buffy smiled at him languidly.
“I love you Spike..” she told him, caressing his face.
He smirked cockily, but then he showed her the sweetest smile.
“I love you, too . Buffy..” he answered, mirroring her actions and taking off even her nightdress.

“Are you ready, pet?” he asked her.
Buffy nodded as seriously as never before.

He laid her down, straddling her.
“You’ll see..” he whispered to her ear, nibbling her lobe. “You will like crossing the dark edge..”
Buffy laughed soundly, kissing the tip of his nose.
“But my love, I already crossed that edge.. a bunch of nights ago..” she struck back in a whisper, pulling him to herself to make him bite her once again.

And he bit her, with all the sweetness and tenderness he could muster, because he wanted her to remember that moment forever.
She moaned in pleasure as he took her life away, bit by bit.
Spike pulled away, after drinking much more than the previous times, of course.
He licked his lips and then he bit into his wrist, bringing it to Buffy as she was between life and death.
He pushed it gently into her mouth, letting a few drops of his blood wake her body up as an electric shake.
“Drink, my love..” he ordered.
So Buffy stuck to his wound, drinking eagerly as they both enjoyed that precious moment of dark pleasure that increased with every swallow.

< I love you, Spike..> was her last thought as she left her human life to embrace the new dark and eternal un-life.

When Spike pulled his wrist away, he covered them both with the silken sheets, as he lost himself into those green eyes that was temporary losing their light.
“Spike..” she called him out with a ghost of voice. “I’m so sleepy..”

He caressed her face, kissing her hair.
“Sleep, luv, I’ll look after you, I’ll protect your sleep until you open your beautiful eyes again, and you find me here, close to you..”

Buffy cuddled in his embrace as she lost all her strength and her heartbeat become slower and slower.
“And then, when you awake I will love you forever and ever, and we’ll make love, and..”
Spike stopped talking.

Buffy didn’t breathe anymore and her heartbeat was gone.
The Slayer was dead.

Spike pulled her hair behind, holding his soon –to- be Childe tight.
He closed his eyes, too, as an evil laughter escaped fro his lips: when Buffy woke up.. she would find a nice gift…

TBC

We hope you’ll still like it!