Hi, as Pari has rightly asked, I’m putting some chapters together just to reach the so important 1000 words, so, sometimes I’ll just took away some reviews ( THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING THEM TO US! ) , adding them as anonymous ok?
I’m gonna do this work only with the chapters I posted AFTER 1st May , just like she had said.
I don’t wanna this fic to be ‘ stored ‘, mostly because it will have a sequel ( and I swear that every chapter will be at least 1000 words, trust me!) so I will just follow the rules :

________________________________________

Hi again, sorry for this huge late! Thank you all so very, very much, by both Pandy and me, you always make us soooo happy! ;)

Ehmm , do you really think that the annoying scoobies are going to give up now? It’s time for you to find it out


XX (I)

After realizing that it was totally useless to waste time with that crystal, the scoobies had decided to go outside and look for the two blondes, wherever they were. First they had decided to search all over the whole town but then Xander had suggested them it was wiser to look only inside the graveyards.. the problem was that in Sunnydale there were more than twelve graveyards!
They had kept searching all night long and further, crypt after crypt , grave after grave, cemetery after cemetery, but without any results.

It was late afternoon and the sun was about to set by then, as they inspected the tenth cemetery of the town.
“We’re gonna find that sodding vampire, even if I had to turn upside-down every bloody grave!” Xander swore.
“Honey..” Anya exclaimed and he turned to her abruptly, kinda bothered.
“Wassup now?” he snapped.
“Uh! Nothing, nothing!” she murmured, deciding that maybe that wasn’t the most proper time to make her boyfriend notice that, perhaps in the heat of the moment, he had just used two favourite expressions of that vampire he hated so much.

In the meantime, Tara and Willow were looking to the opposite side of the same cemetery, while Giles had preferred to stay at the shop , if.. if..
Honestly, neither he knew why he had stayed there.
“I can’t still forgive myself for my stupid mistakes! We should have been more careful, more on the alert, so all this mess wouldn’t ever happen!” Willow sighed.
“I think that it would happen anyway, maybe not so soon, maybe not so quickly, but sooner or later she would do that, honey, we couldn’t do nothing to prevent that, believe me!” the blonde reassured her.
“I guess that you’re right, after all. She was so odd, way too much, she kept questioning me about my past, my change, my feelings about that.. if I repent this or not. I should have known better that something was terribly wrong, damn me and my ingenuousness!” the redhead kept blaming herself persistently, as they drew a blank once again.
Willow reached the others who had failed as well.

Tara drew out the folded map of the town form her pocket, and the crystal from the other one.

< Who knows? Maybe .. this time I’ll be luckier..> she thought, closing her eyes to concentrate.

But something prevent the blonde witch from doing that.
“Tara, come on, we are leaving! This is our umpteenth failure!” Xander yelled at her form the other side of the graveyard.
“Give me a minute, I’ll reach you soon, but now I gotta do something first!” she yelled back at them, and then she closed her eyes again, to gather the concentration she needed.

Her sixth sense told her she had to try again, at least once, and her sixth sense had never betrayed her.
She took the tiny thread of the crystal and let it fall above the map, but this time she felt it wasn’t tracing the same circle anymore.
She open her eyes, realizing that the crystal had stopped, indicating a specific spot on the map.
“C’mon, guys, come here, hurry up!” she called the others out and they ran to her.
“I took it, I found her!” she exulted, pointing at the map.
“So, that bastard likes the elegant houses, eh?” Xander commented angrily, drawing out his mobile from a pocket. “I’ll call Giles to let him know and to tell him to meet us directly there. I know that zone very well, it’s kinda far from here, but with my car we’ll be there in a couple of hours!” he informed them, before dialling the Magic Box number.

“I’m so happy! Finally, Buffy must have figured out the big mistake she made and she didn’t put up resistance to us anymore!” Willow exulted and the other two girls smiled at her.

No one had even remotely thought that maybe Buffy wasn’t putting up resistance to them anymore .. because right then she was.. dead.

*********************************************** ( In the meantime)

Spike knew it would take just a few minutes again for her to wake up, so he looked at her restlessly, admiring how the death did nothing but making her even more beautiful than when she was alive.
Darla, Angelus and Drusilla had buried him inside a coffin, so he had had to dig his way out until his hands hurt, but she wouldn’t go through anything like that.
Buffy laid on the bed, wearing just the blue ocean nightdress that Spike had gently put on her again.

He sat on the bed, close to her, making her lean her head onto his lap, as he eagerly waited for her pending awakening.

Because just after that the real fun would finally begin.. forever!

TBC

Eh, eh just like Spike.. you gotta wait … for the next post to see that! ;)
As always, we hope you’ll still like it!
I’ll try to update as soon as I can, ok?

I hope to update even ‘ Simply Absurd ‘ as soon as I can..
, it's not my fault anyway...