Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you, BuffyAndSpikeForever
Hello again!
Thank you from Pandy and me, as always, we are very happy you like it!!! Here’s another part as promised:
This is kinda dark, we hope you’ll enjoy anyway..

XXI (I)

“Tic, tic, tic, look at that, it’s so fascinating!” Buffy exulted, turning to Spike as her eyes sparkled with delight.
He looked at her from the porch, with his eyes plenty of adoration as his newly arisen Childe played with the gift he had brought to her.

After making love wildly and savagely in that king size bed, with the senseless girl who laid not very far from the two kinky lovers, Buffy had put on her clothes and then she had gone examine the back of the house, looking form a window.
She had placed the tip of her fingers on the glass, breathing on it.
“I haven’t seen how big this place is, just think about all the murders we could perform here.. Oh, my love, I adore this place so much!”
Spike had hugged her from behind as he was still naked.
“And I’m already falling in love with your depravation, my sweet vicious kitten..” he purred against her neck.
Buffy laughed, and then she pointed at the girl with her look.
“Love, please, help me.. because now I’m really famished!”
Spike sneered with satisfaction, and pulled his clothes on in an instant. He took the body of the still sleeping girl as his Childe helped him to drag her to the park.

The girl opened her eyes, her view was still foggy so it took her a while to focalize it and figuring out where she was.
She remembered the last hours, so why now was she into a swimming pool? And why was she tied to the diving board?
She shook herself, trying to break free, but unsuccessfully, and then she saw the whole scene: next to her, on the board there was a knife that was stained with blood.. and her right wrist was free as it fell heavily on the water.
Some drops of blood trickled down from a deep wound that crossed her veins.
How long had been she in those conditions? One half of the water was red.. with her blood!

Realization hit and that seemed to make her feel the weakness due to the big loss of blood.
She was dizzy as shivers of fear ran from her feet to her head, but it wasn’t enough, yet.
She heard a very ringing snicker and that forced her to turn to its direction.

So, didn’t she see everything, yet?
The blonde girl who had previously waken up in that room now sat on the board as she bathed her bared feet in the red water.
She was smiling at her.
“Finally, my dear, you are awake!” she exclaimed merrily.
The other girl just wanted to scream, to cry, she wished to be home, but nothing of that seemed to be possible.

“I bet you are wondering why all this stuff is happening just to you, aren’t you?” Buffy asked her.
She nodded.
“Well, let’s call it an unpleasant trick of fate! You just crossed your way, so you became the gift for my awakening.. and you had been so kind, bringing also your sister to my beloved..” she said, pointing at the porch, or rather at the romantic lawn swing, where Spike sat as he held the totally drained corpse of the other unlucky girl.
“No..” the girl in the swimming pool whimpered with a ghost of voice.
“No?” Buffy repeated in disbelief, tilting her head and coming off the water to walk towards her.
“You should consider you very lucky.. you are gonna be my first meal.. can’t you see? You helped me to be happy!” she caressed her cheek with her hand that was wet by the water and the blood.
The poor waitress looked into Buffy eyes as in hers all was left was terror, pure and simple terror.
She raised her free arm in attempt to hit that scary thing with the features of a beautiful young woman, but she was too weak so she failed miserably as her arm fell on the water once again, as heavy as iron.
“What were you planning to do, sweetie?” Buffy chuckled, taking her arm and licking the wound sensually, arousing her prey against her own will.
The vampiress raised an eyebrow curiously.
“You like it, don’t you?” she whispered with a warmer and gentler voice as she kneeled in front of her victim and looked at her sweetly.
“You are such a nice girl.. I like you..” she went on.
The girl stared at her blankly and emotionlessly, but Buffy’s tone and words seemed to make regain some of her consciousness.
“You know..” Buffy trialed, caressing the wounded arm. “I can make this moment as sweet as possible.. I can make you cross the life-limit with a tender kiss… you are so pretty, I don’t want your face to show pain once you are dead..”
“D.. dead?” she wondered. “Am I going to die?”
“Of course, you are..” Buffy whispered. “It’s inevitable my dear.. but I can bring you to death very sweetly.. do you want it?”

The girl could only her Buffy’s voice, she was going to pass out at any moment.. and then death would finally come to her.
“Think about it, I’m going to give the most intense pleasure you have ever felt.. you won’t regret it, you won’t suffer..”

The girl nodded weakly with her head once, twice, three times, and then she opened her eyes again, to see nothing but Buffy’s demon surface as she slowly approached to her neck, ready to bite.
She was never scared, not only for a moment, the blonde girl had told her the truth- you won’t suffer-.. it was true, she wasn’t suffering, she just felt sweetness and tenderness in that odd kiss she was giving to her.. just pleasure and release .. ecstasy.. and nothing more, after that.

TBC

The scoobies is on their way.. are you ready? ;)

XXI (II)

“Wait a minute.. how can they be inside such a big elegant house?” Anya wondered with wide open amazed eyes.
“Don’t you really guess how?” Giles asked her with a hint of sarcasm as he arranged his glasses.
“Uhmm.. I really don’t know..” the ex-demon sighed. “How can Spike afford such an expensive place?”
All the others looked at her astonished and speechless.
“Honey, this would be the perfect house for us, wouldn’t it?” she concluded, turning to Xander who had his hands in his hair and bent over her in resignation.
“Honey, please, this is not the proper moment..” he begged her.
Anya shook her head.
“Uh? Did I say something wrong?”
The only answer to her question was an icy awkward silence.

“Gee, guys, there’s no time to waste, Buffy is more and more in danger, minute after minute!” Willow made them notice.
Tara nodded.
“We’d better get in, then..”
They walked towards the front door.
Anya trotted close to Xander, crashing against his back when he abruptly stooped just as the others did.
They all stood there, staring at the door in deep silence.
“Well?” Anya exclaimed. “Does anyone wants to knock or ring the bell?”
Everyone had a perplexed look.
What prevented them from getting in?
“The fear..” Willow said, astonishing anyone with her answer to that silent question in everyone’s mind.
“What?” Xander frowned.
Willow looked at them in concern, but she decided not to keep that speech.

< Why are we so afraid of this door?> she wondered.
< No. We are not afraid of the door, we are afraid of what we could find beyond its threshold..> she answered to her own question.


Giles made the first move, pushing down the handle.
“It’s open!” he said.
He got in first, taking a look around to be sure no one was there, and, due to some mysterious magic, his hand already held firmly a stake that had appeared from nowhere.
Who knows who was his target…

He invited the others to follow him.
The big living room was surrounded by the shadows, only the moon and a small abat-jour on a table near the sofa made a tiny light.
But the pale light was enough to make them notice a little particular…

“Good Lord!” the Watcher exclaimed, rushing towards the corpse on the floor.
Tara was horrified by the sight of such terrified eyes, so she tightened her fiancé’s hand so hard that she hurt her.
Giles got up again, exchanging an understanding look with the redhead witch.
“All this nightmare has to end!” he snapped resolutely, keeping his exploration.
“There are some lights in the Park and on the porch!” Xander informed him, approaching there.
The Watcher followed him with all the others scoobies.

They arrived to a fantastic exotic garden, full of very rare beautiful plants and floors with a particular scent.
That atmosphere was typical of a fable, but the reality wasn’t pretty as well.
There was a large lawn swing and a certain someone sat on it..

“Spike!” they screamed in unison.
The vampire sat comfortably on it, swinging back and forward, as he caressed softly a drained corpse of a girl with long blond hair, but they couldn’t see her face from that position.
“Oh, my God!” Willow yelled. “Is she Buffy?” she said between a question and a affirmation, wishing with all her heart that it wasn’t really her best friend.

Spike just burst out laughing.
“What did you do to her, you, dirty bastard?” Xander yelled at him, as Anya held him in her grip, because she knew her fiancé wanted to hurl to that hellish undead bloodsucker, but she also knew he had no weapons, no crosses, so if she had let him go he would have been dead in a heartbeat.

But Xander would have liked to kick ass so much..

Probably, Spike found that whole scene very funny, because he stared at them with an amused sneer on his lips.
“So, do you really wanna know what I did to Buffy?” he asked them as he stopped laughing, although he seemed still very amused. “Well, why don’t you ask that directly to her?”

TBC

We know, we know, it’s short and it had a very bad cliffhanger.. but we’ll make you forgive us with the next post, ok? ;)
We hope you’ll still like it