Author's Chapter Notes:
Yesterday I updated ' Simply absurd', now it's time for ' Bit ' eh eh! ;)
Thank you so, so much!

Here’s the truth time:

XXII (I)

“What does it mean?” Giles snapped, but Spike deliberately ignored his words.
“Buffy, luv, can you please come here?” he called her out, throwing the corpse of his victim on the ground.
Everyone was glad to see it wasn’t Buffy, but everyone couldn’t believe the way he had called her, they were sure they hadn’t heard it right.
They saw Buffy come from the swimming poll.
Was it an odd lights effect.. or did that water.. had a deep red spot?
“Wassup, my Spi..”
Seeing who were there in front of her, the blonde stopped herself.
“What the hell are you doing here and how the hell did you manage to find me?” she snapped.
“That’s not the point, Buffy, quit it! But.. don’t you realize what you are doing.. and mostly what you are allowing him to do?” Giles scolded the girl, looking at her coldly.
But Buffy only had eyes for Spike.
“Oh, hell yeah I realize it..” she answered without stopping to smiling at her Sire.
“Buffy.. now you don’t completely know what you are saying, you are so confused.. you are just crossing a phase..” Willow explained with trembling voice.
“Well, I guess that it will be a very, very * long * phase, you know.. it could even last forever!” she chuckled, exchanging the umpteenth understanding look with her beloved vampire as the others couldn’t figure out the real meaning of that sentence.. or they didn’t want to do that.

“Well, you have seen her, haven’t you? She is really fine, I take good care of her, I can make her have whatever she wants and life smiles at us.. mm well, I’d better say * other people’s life* does!” Spike chuckled, as Buffy took place close to him, on the romantic lawn suit and he wrapped his arm around her waist. “So, now you can leave and..”
“Shut the fuck up, Spike! And you, Buffy, are you nuts?” Xander snapped as furious as never.
“If to be nuts means to find love, I mean the real love, then.. yes, I lost my mind!” she answered without even looking at him, as she gave little kisses to Spike and he kissed her back, the same sweet way.
All the others looked at the whole scene speechlessly and helplessly.
“But.. darling.. you can’t really love him, he’s so evil!” Tara protested shyly.
“I’ll tell you what: I can love him, I already do and if he’s so evil.. well, it’s not a problem for me, quite the contrary!” she confessed with dreamy eyes as he hugged her, looking at the others with the cockiest attitude.

“That’s enough, Buffy, I don’t wanna hear a single word more about this nonsensical subject! Now you come back home with us, you like it or not, Missy!” Giles summoned her losing all his patience, approaching to her and snatching her from Spike’s embrace.
The bleached blond vampire allowed him to do that, just because he perfectly knew what would happen.
In fact, Buffy wriggled to break free from her former Watcher’s grip to come to the blond ‘s arms.
Giles looked at her with the biggest perplexity and puzzlement.
“Leave me! Gee, haven’t you figured it out yet?” she explained and then she burst laughing in that terrible way that had already shocked him the first time they had heard it. “This is not possible, and you know why?” she went on, slipping into her game face, leaving them astonished, stunned and totally scared. “I’m already * home*!” she sneered, as Spike hugged her from behind with pride and possessiveness.

Xander was the first to react. He snatched the stake from Giles’ hand and rushed towards Spike, blinded by rage.
“This is all your fault, you, dirty bastard!” he yelled, determined to pierce his heart, but Buffy got up with a leap and growling she hit him with a kick into his stomach, sending him in air with a strong punch on his chin.
The brunette boy landed roughly on the table close to the lawn swing.
“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Xander, this is not the way to react. How did you dare to misbehave so bad with the new owner of this house where you are his gentle guests?” she shook her head disappointedly, coming back to her beautiful human features and crossing her arms on her chest.

“Buffy! What.. what the hell did you do?” Willow snapped, looking at her shocked.
“It’s simple..” Spike answered, getting up and getting closer to his Childe. “Buffy finally made her choice, and if you people are really her friends you just should accept it and respect what she desires!” he kept talking as she held him tight, caressing his hair.

In the meantime, Anya had run to her boyfriend, helping him to get up.
“Honey, are you ok? There are no broken bones, are there?” she asked him in deep concern.
“No, sweetie, don’t worry, I just have some bruises, but it’s nothing big.. ouch!” he reassured her, impressed and touched by such an interest from her about his conditions.
“Thanks God, for a moment I feared that you couldn’t have sex with me anymore!” she admitted, helping him to walk as they came back to the others again.
He smiled at her, because at the very end.. at the very end, her big spontaneity was what he loved the most abut his girlfriend.

“Buffy, don’t worry, darling, we’ll make things right again, we’ll give you your soul back, and..” Tara suggested but she was roughly cut off.
“Hell no! You are not gonna do anything like that!” Spike growled, slipping into his demonic visage.
“I don’t want my annoying soul back!” Buffy protested.
“Buffy, right now you’re not completely yourself!” Willow struck back.
“I’ve never been so myself as I am now! I decided on my own to lose my soul for him, and, if it’s possible, maybe it’s happened even before he turned me into a vampiress. So, trying to restore it would be just wasted time! Listen to me, guys, I have changed, that’s true, but I somehow don’t wanna hurt you. Anyway, if you dare to play some magic funny trick on me.. you could find yourselves six feet underneath .. if someone manage to find your bodies, that’s it!” the newly born vampiress threatened them, with a dark voice in the last part.
All the others had just to look at that scary light in her eyes to figure out that she wasn’t joking at all.

TBC

So, isn’t our Buffy great? ;) ;)