Pandy and I thank you sooooo much, we are glad you like it! Anyway, sorry, but.. this is the last part of the last chapter :( :(

XXII (III)

In the meantime, at the porch, Spike kept an eye on all the rest of the gang who didn’t dare to move, standing still without even changing position.
Willow kept bringing the weight of her body from a leg to the other one, raising her gaze to look at the vampire every now and then, but she looked somewhere else whenever he started looking back at her.
There was a question that wanted to come from her mouth, a question she urgently needed to ask him.
Her throat was dry, so she tried to gulp down, but she almost chocked herself with her saliva.
Her cough drew Spike’s attention, and then, as soon as she regained her self-control, she talked.
“Why just Buffy?” she finally asked him.
Spike lighted a cigarette absentmindedly, looking at the moon, and then he smiled, blowing out the smoke.
He locked his eyes with the redhead witch’s ones, making her shiver against her will.
“No, please, don’t ask me why I chose Buffy, how and when it’s happened, all I know is that… I love her..” he made a pause to take another drag of his cigarette. “And she loves me!”
Willow lowered her head, nodding hopelessly.
Tara took her hand and held it tight.
Inside her heart, she already knew that answer, although she had doubt about it until the last minute.

“So? Have you two already had sex?” Anya exclaimed, with her curiosity and her typical high tone of voice. “Is she good in bed? * If * you two had done it in a bed! Maybe, did you have sex on your coffin? Or in you grimy crypt?” she concluded, and then she looked at Spike, waiting for his answer.
A deep kinda awkward silent fell in the porch. Xander put his hands in his hair and rolled his eyes, almost as if he was begging the heaven, and then he put a hand on his girlfriend’s shoulder and looked at her with… pity?
Anya glared at him, as if she had done nothing bad, and he just confined himself to smile at her awkwardly, shaking his head.

In the moment, Buffy and Giles came back.
Spike stopped looking at the scene of the two fiancés to lock his eyes with his Childe ’s hazel ones.
The Watcher went closer to Willow. His eyes were reddened, did he cry?
The redhead witch looked at him confused, questioning him with her eyes, and then she observed her former best friend who had come back to Spike, letting him wrap his arms around her waist.
“So, what can we do now?” Anya wondered.

Buffy smiled at that question, before sealing her Sire’s lips with hers.
“Yeah, my love, what can we do now?”
At least a thousands of dirty kinky thoughts crossed Spike’s mind and he didn’t manage to hide his amusement.
“Gee, Spike!” Buffy pretended to scold him, with a smile on her lips. “This moment is so dramatic.. and you think about.. *that*?” she concluded, giggling, letting one of her hands descend on his butt very lasciviously, due to the fact that his long leather coat prevented everyone from seeing that.
The bleached blonde vampire enjoyed that moment, staring at all her former friends with an evil smile of victory.

< I won, you bloody losers, I took her away from you all..> he thought, observing them, one by one.
< Poor little guys, she won’t be your precious Slayer anymore, never ever! Now, she is mine, just and only mine!>

Also Buffy observed them, one by one, without being touched again, without any regrets, without any tears.
“Goodbye!” she said, simply, walking with Spike towards the exit.

The Scooby gang didn’t even try to react.
Willow thought that she should have better said at least two words, but she had lacked the courage to do that.
Xander hadn’t even opened his mouth, because he already knew that he would just spit poisoned words to the two blonde vampires.. and, honestly, ha also feared that they would beat him down again!
Anya.. well, Anya had greeted them, waving her hand with a big bright smile. After all her life wouldn’t change if Buffy was an evil wicked vampiress and she left the town with an even more wicked and eviler vampire.
Finally, Tara, due to her shyness.. or rather to her wisdom, had said bye to Buffy just with her sweet yes, locking them with Buffy’s ones for a brief instant and that was her last goodbye.

Outside the night was warm.
Buffy leaned against the front door, after closing it behind her shoulder.
“So, are you satisfied, my pet?” Spike asked her, stretching his hand to her, and she grabbed it immediately.
“Satisfied?! Spike, with you I feel the most pleased creature of the whole Planet!” she answered, sticking to him once again for a very hot kiss.
She pulled away first, to look at him, she raised her eyebrow as he used to do and examined her Sire.
“Look, my love..” she said in a whisper.
“Hmm?” he purred curiously, without taking his eyes off her wet and sensual lips.
“About all the nasty things you were thinking to do before.. you know, when we were inside the house, in front of everyone..”
“Hmm?” he purred once again, hoping that she would mean what he meant.
Buffy made a malicious face, licking slowly and repetitively her lips to arouse him even more.
“After all, we don’t have to leave tonight.. the sunrise is near by then.. we could spend the time turning all your dirty thoughts into.. dirty practice!” she suggested.
Spike laughed out loud, and after a while she joined to his laughter. After that he swept her quickly into his arms, leading her to his black motorcycle.

Inside the house, all the others heard after a while an evil male laughter and the noise of a motorcycle that ran away.
Giles took off his glasses and began cleaning them, sighing.

TBC

Yeah, because this was the last chapter.. but there’s still the epilogue!
We hope you’ll still like it!