Hello! Thanks to everyone, we really appreciated it!
So are you ready? This story is going to end (?)..

EPILOGUE

“Uhmm, no, this one makes me look fat, no, this one doesn’t underlines properly my curves, no, no, this one has such a terrible color.. “ Buffy grumbled, drawing out scruffily all her clothes from her closet, one by one, putting in her bag only the ones that were the winners of the blonde vampiress’ careful examination.
“Aren’t you done, yet? Look, luv, the sunrise is not going to wait for your business!” Spike grumbled as he sat on her bed.
“But I need my time, love, and then.. you know, I wanna look the best I can for you!” she smiled, putting in her bag the umpteenth prohibitive miniskirt.
“Well, to look the best.. you gotta wear * nothing*!” he struck back with a deep and silky voice, and that made his Childe shiver.
“Pig!” she insulting him ignoring the effect that he had on her.

“You know what? It wasn’t enough to hear it in your mind.. now I’m watching the bloody whole ‘What can I wear? ‘ show in first row!” he snapped, laying on the bed and putting his hands in his hair exasperatedly.
“Hey! How many times did you dare to read my mind without me knowing that? I could even report you to the police for.. violating my privacy!” she joked, and he stood up with a leap, grabbing her arm and throwing her on the bed, beneath him.
“Now I’m gonna violate something .. and it’s not your privacy!” he sneered, starting to take her clothes off impatiently, growing lustfully.
“I repeat: you, pig!” she struck back, but this time se couldn’t resist to him anymore, so they ended up making love in a wild, savage but passionate way.

“Anyway, I still wonder why you decided to come back here..” he commented as he lighted his cigarette, after taking on his clothes again.
“Honey, there are clothes that I just can’t un-live without!” she explained, as they were ready to leave the room, but before doing that, she took a last look around, kind of nostalgic.
“But, my pet, you know that I’ll give you whatever your heart desire..” he murmured, pulling her to himself.
“Uhmm, let me guess.. beautiful jewels and beautiful dresses .. with beautiful women inside them?” she asked him with an evil sneer.
“You do know me, my wicked sunshine!” he chuckled, kissing her.
“You know, after all, I’m a bit sad due to the fact that I haven’t even had a chance to say bye to my mother one last time.. but maybe it’s better this way. I couldn’t stand her cry..” she changed subjects, grieving a little bit.
“Yeah, all the others will take care of that, they’ll explain everything to her as soon as she comes back.. and I’m sure that they won’t make me show up in a good way, of course. They’ll change the real story to their bloody liking! But Joyce is such a clever woman, so I’m sure that she will understand.. I’m not saying that she will be happy about it, I just said that she will understand..” he reassured her.
“Yes, I also think so. After all, mom has always liked you and she has always wanted to see me happy, and I couldn’t be happier than that, my sweet love!” she resumed smiling and Spike was pleased when he saw her happy again.
“Wait before saying that, kitten, I haven’t even remotely begun making you happy!” he sneered, winkling at her, as he put her stuff inside the baggage car of his Desoto, close to his own stuff.

“So, my beloved Queen, just order and I will obey. Where would you like to go?” he asked her, opening the car door to her as a real gentleman, making her get inside.
After that, he put himself at the wheel.
“I was thinking about going to Brazil, I’m sure that it’s such a beautiful place, what do you think, hmm?” she suggested, but then she noticed his not very convinced face.
“Do you not agree with my choices? Look, you Queen is not very happy about it!” she pretended to protest, crossing her arms on her chest and turning her shoulder to him, pissed off.
“No, my love, you know that every wish of yours is my command, so, if you really want it, I will please you.. it’s just that.. you know.. last time I saw Dru.. it was just there.. so, maybe she is still there and..”
“Forget it!” Buffy snapped, growling with increasing jealousy.
“No, pet, you have nothing to fear, you know. I want you, I crave you, just and only you, I thought I made this point very clear to you..” he murmured, languidly.
“Ok. Anyway, no, no Brazil anymore! Look, why don’t you decide the place? After all, you have been all around the whole world..” she incited her Sire.
“Yes, I’ve been all around the world.. just to realize that the best place of all was the one where my journey started!”
“Uh’”
“Dear my love, what do you think about London? I’m sure that once you see that town you won’t want to leave anymore.. without mentioning that the English blood is won..”

Spike didn’t have the time to finish his sentence, because Buffy had already pulled him to herself, bending on his neck , licking and nibbling gently it, before slipping into her game face and sinking her fangs into it to take a few sips of blood that made him moan in deep pleasure.
“Yummy! You were right, love, the English blood is really wonderful!” she smiled, coming back to her human features and licking her lips with satisfaction, before sealing them with her Sire’s ones.

“So, are we going to London?” he looked for her confirmation, as he set the car in motion.
“Yes, honey, there’s not a single place where I couldn’t love you.. I would follow you even in Hell!”
A very devilish sneer formed on Spike’s lips, as he looked at his beloved Childe with a light in his blue eyes that was as evil as devoted to her.
“My little devil, I’ve already brought you there!”

--
THE END


So this is the end! :( :(
Well, if you are happy about it.. I can already tell you that those two wicked blondie vamps will come back in a new adventure, because Pandy’s mind and mine are already working on that.. just give us those .. one.. two.. three centuries to wrote the sequel eh eh!!!

Jokes apart, we want to thank you, one by one, you’ve been wonderful with your support and interesting, so thank you once again!! :) :)

If you like vamp Buffy and if you hadn’t already read them so far you can find some of my fan fictions about that: ‘ Change of mind, Change or life’ ( and its sequel, too) if you like the evil one, ‘Try on my world’ ( 1 e 2) if you like the good one!
I’m telling you that just because, once I’m done with ‘Try on my world 2’ I’m gonna post a crazy kind of cross-over between those two mini-series.

Hope you‘ll like it, then. Anyway, THANK YOU for this one!