V (I)

”Next time I’ll tell Spike?” Buffy thought out loud, zigzagging through the tombstones that night.
“How could I think such a thing? My brain has freaked out completely!”
A hand popped out from the ground.
“I must be under strain lately!” she exclaimed as she stared at the hand that with unsure movements was trying to reach the freedom.

Buffy waited for a while, and then she started stamping her feet, sighing impatiently, as she read the name on the tombstone.
“C’mon, little Louis, are you going to come out or what? I guess that the awakening inside a coffin must not be so pleasant.. but you’re making me waste my time!” she yelled.

The fledgling managed to finish his not so triumphal raising, and he stared at the Slayer puzzled at the beginning, but then he growled at her due to his hunger.
“Yeah, yeah, save me the sound effect, please, and let’s get it over!” the Slayer snapped, holding her stake and plunging it into the vampire’s heart easily and quickly.

The cloud of dust than once was Louis faded away, letting the silent that Buffy craved so much that night come back.
She smiled pleased and satisfied, taking some steps closer to a pine, putting her head against it, and then her forehead, too.

She closed her eyes and sighed relieved. To kill that fledgling had been a good idea, it had been healthy to give rent to her anxiety.
She turned, putting her back against the rind. With her yes still closed, she raised her face towards the sky, aiming at the moon.
The moon, the only witness of her doubts and her deepest feelings.. the only witness of what had happened between the Slayer and..



Her body didn’t obey to her rationality anymore. Her most hidden desires were taking her towards the darkness, towards the point of no return.
Why did she desire that? Why did she want those cold lips on her neck, why did she want them to drink her blood once again?
No, that was too wrong, and she knew that!
No one would have ever approved that, and mostly she shouldn’t have approved that!
The last thing she wanted was her friends to find out that, she didn’t want them to stare at her with a reproachful look.
She couldn’t upset them, she was the Slayer!

She took off that damn foulard, letting it fall on the ground, she felt suffocated and Spike’s bite was throbbing as if someone had put a red-hot iron on it.

< Spike.. I wonder where he could be now..>

“I’m here.”
The vampire’s voice arrived to her ear as a soft caress.

She tried to open her eyes, but his cold hands prevented her from doing that, covering them.
Buffy grabbed his wrists and broke free, staring at the vampire in front of her.
He was smiling, but there was an odd light in his eyes, and it wasn’t just fun. He was the Evil, and that made her quiver.

“It’s almost as if you read my mind..” she whispered as tense as ever, calling herself a stupid for saying such a thing. “What are you doing here?” she added doubtfully , with a bitter tone.
“If you want, I’ll go away..” he answered, trying to leave, but her grip on his wrists didn’t loosen.

“No..” Buffy whispered, dragging him to herself, making their bodies adhere perfectly.
“Wassup, Buffy?” he asked, putting a lock of her hair behind her ear and tracing a line along with his finger, until he reached her neck, touching softly the bite marks. “You’re shivering, pet..” he added with a silken voice.

Buffy’s mind was lost in the chaos.
She didn’t figure out why right then her biggest desire was just to restart all over again everything that had happened between them the day before, and she was afraid that he had already understood that.

Spike blew his cold breath on her neck, and Buffy closed her eyes again, enjoying that pleasant feeling.
She rested her head on the rind of the three, baring her neck to him.

TBC

A lot of spuffyness coming soon, eh eh!!
Thank you so much for reviewing, we hope you’ll still like it!
I’ll update as soon as I can! ;)