Thank you so, so, so, so much from both of us! ;)

V (II)

“Do you want it?” Spike wondered, but Buffy wasn’t sure if it was his voice or his mind saying those words.
There wasn’t any answer, just a silent consent from the Slayer who wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him to herself.

Spike’s tongue traced his bite, making Buffy whimper impatiently.
The vampire laughed and kissed the girl’s chin, looking for her mouth.
Buffy sighed contently as their lips joined in that burning contact.

Spike parted from her, changing his features and searching for his bite.
He growled fiercely, before sinking his fangs into that tender skin that smelled like roses, and this time he bit her more violently, drinking with greediness.
Buffy moaned in pleasure, before feeling the bloodlust raise inside her.

< Why do I want it?> she wondered.

“Spike..” she murmured in ecstasy, feeling as if she was going to pass out.
The vampire pulled himself off that sweet nectar kinda unwillingly, kissing Buffy’s lips and reddening them with her own blood.
She passed her tongue on her lips, staring at him with half closed eyes and begging him silently to let her have what she needed the most.

Blood. She was asking for blood, with all her body. Blood, the Slayer was craving blood!
So, why denying to her that pleasure that could only lead her to perdition and to darkness?

Finally, Spike started figuring out the power of the bond they both had created the day before.
“Now, I’ll give you what you want..” he whispered in her ear, as if it was a secret no one should have ever known.
He noticed pleased that Buffy was smiling.

He bit his wrist once again, never breaking the eye contact with Buffy, and then he brought his wound to her mouth and she placed her lips on it, without being able to refuse that offer for the umpteenth time.

She drank, this time with more ardour, with more pleasure, with a eagerness that was typical.. of a vampire.
“Buffy..” Spike moaned, raising his eyes towards the sky and shaking his demon away. “Buffy..” he repeated, slave of the pleasure.
His game face came back and he pushed Buffy away roughly, retrieving his bleeding wrist.
Buffy whined, trying to reach again the wound that was already healing, but the vampire blocked her.

They stared at each other for few seconds, before he grabbed her by the shoulders, smashing her against the tree and sealing her lips with his.

Buffy was kissing the demon without any fear.
She felt strong again, because that delicious blood had restored her and made her regain her strength, at least partially.
Spike kept kissing her, wandering with his hands along her hips, and then going up to her neck.

When they parted, he had come back to his stunning human features again, as he stared at her, smiling.
He wiped with a finger the blood on Buffy’s chin and lower lip.
“Are you tired, pet?” he asked her, feeling a bit guilty for taking maybe too much blood from her.
He lifted her into his arms and she abandoned herself into his embrace, staring at him blankly.

“You have to rest, Princess, I’m planning something special for you..”
“What?” she wondered as the vampire left the graveyard.
“Tomorrow night, get yourself ready because a taxi will be stopping by your house on 10:00 p.m. . Get inside it, it will know where to drive you..”

She curled up against him even more, feeling the sleepiness claim her.
“What makes you think I’ll get inside that taxi?” she yawned.
He sneered evilly.
“I know, pet, I know that you will.”

< You’re inside me, Slayer. Now your blood and mine are binding together, you are my source of joy and torment, and I’ll manage to lead you to the way of no return, I’m sure about this!>

The chip was gone, and that was only due to Buffy, so now he wanted to thank her the best way he could, that is seducing her dark side, because now he knew it, the Slayer was born in the darkness, that was her nature, that was her fate.
Thinking about his machinations, the vampire headed towards Revello Drive.

Standing on a branch of the tree near Buffy’s window, Spike watched her sleep serenely in her bed. There was a tiny smile on her face, now paler due to the loss of blood.
Spike stayed there for a while, staring at her beauty as there was a storm of thoughts in his head.

< I could have killed her, getting my revenge for all the things she put me through. My bloody chip is gone forever, I could do that.. So, why can’t I do that? I’ve already killed people tonight, so it shouldn’t be so hard .. What the hell did you do to me, bloody Slayer? Your blood and your thoughts are inside me now, and that’s all I know: you and I belong to the same dark nature, we are similar. I’ll seduce you, Buffy, I’m gonna take you where you won’t want to come back from anymore, you won’t look back anymore..>

TBC

So, songgal1, see? Spike doesn’t need to talk with anyone about the claim, he already knows what to do, ihihhih ! >:-D
Hope you’ll still like it. In the next chapter , sorry, there won’t be Spike, but there will be a lot of fluffiness at least! ;)