Pandy and I say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
Here’s the next part , hope the spaces are ok now.. Maybe this time are too much, I don’t know..

II.

“ Well, just tell me, what’s the difference between allowing you to bite me or being bitten by Dracula? It’s a plan that doesn’t make sense..” the Slayer snapped.

“It does make sense, pet. I’m asking you that, instead Dracula would force you. With me you are the one who makes the choice, you’re free to decide, if you don’t want it, just tell me, so I’ll leave and from tonight on you’ll be a puppet in Mr. Gipsy-Tricks’ hands..” Spike struck back.

< Ok, it’s a matter of falling in someone’s arms. So, let’s choose the more good looking guy s’ arms, then! Eeeww, what the hell am I saying? And since when is Spike gorgeous? Gorgeous?! No, I had just said ‘good looking’ before.. I’m getting worse ..> she thought, as she seemed unable to take her eyes off him.

“Look, Slayer, I don’t have all the time in the world. Well, wait.. I do!” Spike smirked, taking her mind off her thoughts. “But you don’t, so you have to decide and quic..”

“Yes.” Buffy cut him off.
“What?” he asked in disbelief.
“Let’s do it.. this bitey thing. It’s better to belong to you than to him.” she explained.

“That’s the way to talk, girl!”
“Wait. Spike, you are not going to put me against my friends, are you?”
“I’ll just let you free to do whatever you please. I don’t want a stupid doll to order about!” he cleared the point.

“You wouldn’t ever be able to give me orders, not even if you put me to hundreds hypnotic sessions!” she struck back proudly.
“Don’t challenge me, baby!” he growled at her, but playfully.

“You’d better bite me, before I change my mind..” she warned him, calling herself a stupid for doing such a thing.
“That’s what I’m gonna do. Take off your shirt and lay on the bed.” Spike instructed her.

“Uh? I guess you misunderstood. I just want a bite from you!” she clarified, a little bit confused by such a request.
“And you’ll have it, but we are going to do things my way..” he warned her, taking off his coat and showing his sculpted chest through his half opened red shirt.

< Mm.. I like his way.. No, bad Buffy, you don’t like anything about him!> she thought, summoning herself to look away.

He sat on the bed with her, and as quick as a flash he unbuttoned her shirt.
“What are you doing?” she exclaimed, puzzled, as he took it off .

“It’s simple, since you stay here still without doing nothing, I do it on my own!” he sneered.
“Have you mistaken me for a self-service?” she snapped, as she covered her chest with her hands, because she just wore a bra.
“Oh please! As if I really cared about that!” he chuckled, as he resorted to all his self-control not to look under her neck.

He caressed her shoulders, starting to massage them, as he pulled her closer to him.
“Uuuhh! Wassup, now? Stoooooop iiiit..” she protested, but it sounded more like a pleased moan.

“I’ve already told you, pet. We are going to do things my way..” he answered, keeping his massage, feeling her initial tension disappear.

“I still don’t understand why you are doing all this.. It’s just a bite. Two fangs into a neck. A blinding pain.” she stated.

He burst out laughing.
“Do you really think so, Slayer? You have no idea about how sensual a bite can be..”
“I’ve experienced just an attempt to kill me and an almost total draining to save Angel once.. so, sorry, but I still see it as a blinding pain!” she repeated.

He smiled.
“Well, pet, I’m going to make you change your mind..” and saying that, he bent over her neck, starting to lick and nibbling at it with his blunt teeth.

“Mm.. if this is the treatment he reserves for every victims of his.. oh my God, what a sweet death!”

“Did you already forget the several bites previous speech? This one is different, it’s not the one I use ... well, I used to kill, which is more practical and fast!” he explained, without pulling away.

“But .. how can you read my mind?” she asked astonished.
“You know, it’s pretty simple when you think * out loud*!” he sneered, parting from her, but just to see her blush instantly without a word.
But she forgot her embarrassment as soon as he resumed nibbling gently at her neck.

“Are you ready, Slayer? Can I do that?” he asked her, letting his demon surface.
“I’m ready, Spike, you can d..”

The vampire had already pierced her tender skin with his elongated canines, starting to drink, without his chip giving him trouble, because Buffy was feeling anything but pain, and that sensation increased sip by sip.

“Mm..” she murmured, as an odd desire was taking her mind over.
Almost without realizing that, she parted from him, but just to bend over his neck and bite down hard, so much that she drew some drops of blood, blood that she didn’t hesitate to taste.

Spike was surprised, but no disappointed at all.

< Bloody hell, a Slayer who bites a vamp! If I tell this story around o one will ever believe me!> he thought amused, before pulling her away from him gently.

(end I)