Here ya go and I hope you enjoy......I think this is were the angst begins, sorry......


Buffy, Willow and Jenny sat watching the girls make a sand castle with a few other kids.

"I really had fun time," Jenny smiled, feeling at ease with the two young women.

"Yeah, and the Sunfish sailing was really fun," Willow sighed as she leaned her head back, loving the feel of the sun on her face. "Especially when Buffy fell in and that hunk of an instructor jumped in to save her."

"It was planned," Buffy snorted trying to hold back a laugh. "And that is my last and final answer."

"If that is how you want to remember it Buffy, who are we to say different," Jenny barely kept herself from laughing. "But next time, let us in on the plan so we can be ready with the camera."

"Well, I hate to cut this short but we had better get a move on if we want to get to the kayak place in time for our appointment," Buffy looked over at Willow.

Willow looked at the little watch she had pinned to her bag. "Yep, we'd better go."

"Look, there's Rupert now, and looks like Wes is with him," Jenny smiled. "Do you have a few minutes to spare so I can introduce you both?"

Buffy looked over to Willow and nodded, "Fine with me, if it's okay with you."

Willow felt like she was the deer caught in the headlight as she thought to herself, 'Do I run, say we don't have the time? Or stay and let Jenny introduce us to Wesley?'

Willow finally answered, "Yes, we have a few minutes." After Buffy had secretly elbowed her as she bent down to pick up her bag off the ground.

Buffy had seen the frightened look in her friend's eye. She realized just how much this man affected her friend, as she thought about how William had suggested his friend meet her friend. 'Might be what the doctor ordered to help keep the patient free from star lust.'

"Hello, my love," Giles bent down and kissed his wife. "Hello Willow, and you must be Buffy," he smiled as he reached his hand toward the pretty little blonde. "Rupert Giles, I'm married to this lovely lady here."

Buffy smiled shyly as she allowed him to shake her hand. "Buffy Summers."

Wesley tried to keep the smile off his face when it was his turn to be introduced to the two lovely women. He could not wait to tell Giles the funny story behind these two ladies and how they'd caught his, and Spike's eyes back in L.A. Spike had told him about meeting Buffy during breakfast, and had him anticipating meeting the redheaded beauty who had accompanied her on the ship.

He could not help but silently throw up his hands in victory, thinking about how he was going to make Spike feel bad for not coming with him and Giles to meet Jenny and the girls. Mr. Crawford instead had b-lined it to the rental place to find out the best place to take the girls, get the equipment the four of them would need, and arrange transportation if needed.

"Buffy, Willow, this is Wesley Pryce, he works with my husband," Jenny smiled secretly, jumping up and down when she had noticed the interest both Willow and Wesley had for each other. There was no way Wesley could ever hide anything from her.

"Good day Buffy, Willow." He took Buffy's hand first and smiled, and then turned toward Willow and felt a touch of anxiety threaten his course of action as he took her soft hand in his. "I have to say it is a great pleasure to meet you."

Willow blushed as she looked at his chin and replied, "The same here."

The moment was broken when Sara and Allyson came bounding over and asking if it was time for them to go snorkeling. Willow moved back taking her hand away and looked out toward the ocean, trying to get her heartbeat back to normal and keep her breathing under control.

"We are to meet Spike over at the rental place in ten minutes," Wesley placed his hands by his side, trying not to show how disappointed he was that he was going to have to leave this woman so soon. "So we had better get a move on, you know how he gets if he is left to his own for too long."

"Okay, see you guys back on the ship guys," Sara smiled as she and Ally grabbed their uncle by the hand and dragged him away.

Wesley looked back and offered a soft smile, as he was lead away from the group. "Hope to see you both again real soon."

"Have a good time," Buffy smiled with sympathy, as she waved at them as they left. Willow just raised her hand unable to say anything, just nod her head yes, thinking how she would love to see him again.

Buffy and Willow turned back toward the Giles' and Willow informed them they were going to leave. "Well, we have the kayak to go and pick up, so we will see you later on the ship."

"Okay, have a good time and tell me about all the things you see," Jenny smiled as she watched the two young women turn and walk away.

Giles and Jenny looked at each other and kept their smiles to themselves, looking forward to future meetings between the two. Rupert leaned and whispered in his wife's ear, "So, did you think Willow would be interested in Wesley or Spike?"

She looked up at her husband. "Well, I had hoped Spike, only so she could save him from that demon bimbo, Harmony," Jenny sighed. "But seeing he woke up and realized what a mistake she was and broke up with her, I'm happy to let him enjoy the single life, for now."

"And now Willow?" he asked, trying to keep from laughing at her tirade concerning Spike's break up with Miss Kendall.

"Willow for Wesley all the way," she winked at her husband.

"We will wait and see," Giles nodded, something was still bothering him about Buffy, he just could not put his finger on it no matter how hard he tried. "Now, we have a few hours all to ourselves. What do you have planned for me?"

"Oh, I think that's up to you to decide," she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Care to take me for an island adventure, or should we retire for a little siesta back in our cabin?"

Giles wanted so much to take his wife, run back to the ship, and hide her away. But he also knew she wanted to see the sights and enjoy this time as a family unit. Also, she wanted to do couple like things as well that didn't always have to do with sex.

"How about you and me first take a walk around the island, see if there is something we want to do?" He smiled when he noticed the childlike look of glee come to her face.

"I would love that," she smiled up at him, finding herself falling more in love with her husband.

"Then, my dear let us be off." Giles reached down and took her hand in his. "I say we go the opposite way than Wes and the girls went off in."

"Great plan, I knew I married you for some reason," Jenny laughed as she found herself being led over to a well-worn path that would take them to one of the lagoons.

*******

Buffy and Willow were laughing as they entered the ships plaza. They continued to talk about the different fish they had seen, and how colorful the coral reefs were.

"Man, I have never seen a shade of purple like that one fish," Buffy said. "You know the one that looked like its eyes were going to pop out any minute?"

"Yeah, as long as you didn't look at his face he was beautiful," Willow giggled.

Both women stopped to look around to make sure they were going in the right direction when they noticed Lindsey. He and a woman with shoulder length dark hair were putting up some posters and signs. They walked over to say hello, after he waved them over.

"Hey, ladies," he drawled. "Have a good time on the island?"

"Yep, great time," Buffy replied as she looked more closely at the poster board he was putting up.

"Don't tell me you will be working this entire cruise and not get off the ship," Willow frowned.

"Well, not all of it," he replied. "Let me introduce you to Cordelia Chase, she works with me at Multimedia."

"Ladies," Cordy forced a smile, thinking these were more fans that she'd have to hear how much they loved the show, and which character were their favorite.

Buffy felt the cold shoulder treatment, and plastered her own rendition of a brush off smile as she introduced herself and Willow. "I'm Buffy and my friend here is Willow."

"Yeah, we aren't with the fans," Willow offered, thinking the woman thought she was about to be accosted by fans.

"You're not? Great, I can have a normal conversation that does not pertain to biting, vampire sex, souls, and sires," Cordy's smile relaxed as she took this as a sign that her life was not going to be over run by fanatic fans. "Please, call me Cordy."

"Great, introductions are done and work, I'm afraid, must commence," Lindsey grimaced, as he looked over at the redhead. "Willow, would you mind meeting me for drinks before dinner?"

Willow blushed, having seen the brunette roll her eyes. She looked over at Buffy and noticed a look of hurt, then anger, come over her face and wondered what had happened to make her friend so upset.

"Who is that?" Buffy asked as she tried very hard to keep her voice under control as she looked at the cast picture of the sign that read, 'Welcome Cast of Vampires, Watcher, and Wizard.'

"Who?" Cordy asked.

"The blonde guy on the poster wearing all black, standing next to Wesley?" Buffy asked, forcing a smile on her face as she looked at a picture of William looking all cocky and sexy at the same time.

"Oh, that's Spike, he's one of the stars of the show," Cordy shrugged. "Has a big following of fans, and is one sexy, hot man that I'd let leave crumbs in my bed any time."

Buffy didn't know how she really felt, with a mixture of anger, sadness, but mostly betrayal hitting her system at the same time, making it hard for her to breathe. All she could think of was that he had played her for a fool, and must still be laughing at her for not knowing who he was. 'Parker all over again,' was her last thought before turning around and quickly walking away without saying a word, before she broke down and cried.

Willow was shocked at Buffy's rude behavior, and turned to apologize for it, when it hit her. 'Oh, my God! Blonde, male, British accent, here, William is Spike,' the redhead thought, finally understanding her friend's odd behavior.

"Sorry, I think she must be feeling sick," Willow offered as an explanation. "Let me go and make sure she is alright."

Lindsey sighed at the rotten timing of the blonde getting sick, or just being rude. He was sure she just up and left for no reason. Either way Willow did not say if she'd have a drink with him tonight or not.

"Well, looks like you are high and dry on the drinking partner tonight," Cordy could not help but smile. "If she had said yes, I would've had to question the girl's sanity. Now pick up your end of the sign and let's put it up on the easel without dropping it on my toes."

"Shut the hell up, Cord," Lindsey glared at his co-worker as he helped her to lift and place the multimedia poster welcoming "Vampires, Watcher, and Wizards Fans".

Darla had watched from the concierge's desk and noticed the abrupt departure of the petite blonde from Lindsey's little group. She had recognized the two women from earlier when Angel had pointed them out to her.

She watched as the redheaded woman ran to follow her friend, with a worried look on her face. The strange behavior interested her enough to follow them. She couldn’t help but wonder if it was something she could give Angel to use against Spike in any way.

*******

Willow finally caught up, grabbing Buffy by the arm, pulling her to a stop. "Okay, either tell me what just happened or do I tell you what I think happened?"

Buffy looked up with tears in her eyes. "He lied to me, he…he…Parker, just like Parker, playing his games. Just like my father, playing with my mom and me."

Willow pulled her friend over into the alcove beside the elevator. "Buffy, tell me what happened."

"He told me his name was William," she leaned her head back and sniffled. "God, I bet he's been laughing his ass off, thinking what a stupid little girl I must be. Naïve little, dumb blonde Buffy from Sunnydale."

"Buffy, you don't know that for sure," Willow tried to reason with her friend, even if she was suspicious of Spike's behavior herself. "Confront him and ask him to explain."

"You want to know what I find so funny about this?" Buffy asked, as a tear started to track down her cheek.

"What could you find so funny about this?" Willow whispered as she moved closer to her friend.

"That this hurts as much as it does. I don’t even know him that well, for it to hurt this much," Buffy's face started to crumble. "Why, Willow? Why does it hurt so much?"

"I don't know Buffy," Willow wrapped her arms around her friend and let her cry, as she silently plotted how she was going to make Mr. Crawford pay for his mistreatment of her friend.

Darla stood off to the side and listened to everything that was being said between the two women. She stayed until she knew she had enough to go and make Angel's day that she had found out the best piece of news that would help with using Buffy to bring Spike down.

*******

Spike smiled as he listened to the girls talk about all they had seen underwater. For the first time he really felt, that one day, he could be sitting here like this enjoying a day like today with his own daughters. They would have pretty blonde hair with familiar green eyes.

"Uncles, you are the best," Allyson said as she turned her pretty smile on both men who loved her as if she was theirs.

"Yeah, today was awesome," Sara's smile was cut off with a yawn. "Can we do it again sometime this week?"

"I'm sure that can be arranged," Wesley smiled over at the girls who had both he and Spike wrapped around their fingers. 'Just like my girls will have me wrapped around theirs,' he thought envisioning his girls with red hair and green eyes.

"Uncle Spike, you have to meet Willow and Buffy," Sara said as she looked at her sister for support, causing Spike to choke on the water he was drinking.

Wesley closed his eyes, knowing he was not going to live down the fact he hadn’t told his friend about having seen the two young ladies Sara had mentioned.

Allyson quickly moved over to pat Spike on the back. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Pet I’m fine. Just made the mistake of trying to breathe and swallow at the same time is all." Spike sent a glare over at the man he'd thought was his best friend.

"Sorry," Wesley grimaced, hoping he'd not be in the doghouse for very long.

"Why are you telling Uncle Spike you're sorry?" Allyson asked, looking at Wesley questionably.

"Nothing you need to worry your sweet little head over, Poppit," Spike winked before he asked the girls what he wanted to know. "So, how did you and Big Sis there, meet this Willow and Buffy?"

Allyson looked over at Sara and then turned to answer his question with a question of her own. "Why do you want to know?"

Wesley bit his lip and looked behind him as if he were looking back at the island. He tried to keep from laughing, but doing a poor job of it.

Spike looked Allyson straight in the eyes and knew he had to watch his step, since both girls shared their mother's ability of insight.

"Well, since you want me and Percy there to meet them, I'd might be interested to know how you met them," Spike silently sighed, thinking he'd saved himself having to try and explain his feeling, or a meeting of one Buffy Summers.

Sara rolled her eyes as she told him how they meet the two women, "Mom played hostess to the helpless."

Both Wesley and Spike looked at the young girl trying to decipher her meaning of Jenny's role in all of this when Allyson giggled. "She means that Willow got sick at the airport and Mom went to check on her."

Wesley wondered why Willow was sick, when Sara answered the question before he could ask it.

"Yeah, first time flying for them so Mom helped them out," Sara shrugged. "I think Buffy is so pretty, I wish I had her hair."

Spike looked over and smiled at the oldest girl and winked. "I don't know, I think you are going to grow up and break all the boys hearts, including mine."

"Please, I'm ugly," Sara pouted.

"Why would you say such a thing?" Wesley asked looking over at Sara concerned that she would think such a thing.

"The Morgan twins told her that her coloring was too dark and the boys would not like her," Allyson looked at her sister, feeling her pain since they had said the same thing about her.

"Well, there you have it," Spike snorted. "The little bints are jealous. Between your gorgeous Mother--and your father is not ugly for a fella-- how in the world could either of you even come close to ugly?"

"I agree, I think you both will have all the boys after you," Wesley agreed. "That is, when it's time. Like when you turn thirty."

Both girls giggled and Sara hugged Wesley and blew a kiss at Spike. "I love you guys."

"Same here, luv," Spike blew a kiss back as he pulled Allyson close to his side and leaned down to kiss her head. "Don't let anyone make you believe you are anything but beautiful, inside and out."

Allyson reached her arms around Spike and squeezed hard and sighed. "So, do you want to meet Buffy and Willow then?"

"I have a secret to tell you," Spike whispered, making Sara move closer and Wesley to smirk. "I already met Buffy."

Both girls turned to look at him and at the same time said, "When?"

"I ran into her the night before last at the hotel, and I mean literally ran into her," Spike chuckled.

"Did you knock her down?" Allyson asked.

"Yep, right on her pretty behind," Spike said without thinking.

"You think her behind is pretty?" Sara asked as she tried not to fall over laughing.

"How did you see her behind?" Allyson asked.

Spike looked up at Wes, hoping he'd lend a hand in getting him out of this line of questioning. "Well, I mean...just a figure of speech is all," he finally decided to try and brush it off.

"Was she wearing a skirt, that you could see her behind?" Sara leaned back and smiled, finding it funny how Spike was acting, and she noticed how Wesley was enjoying the show.

"No, no skirt," Spike said, thanking God that there had not been a skirt involved.

"Then how do you know her behind is cute?" Allyson looked up at her uncle, with a child's curiosity on her pretty little face.

"Wes, you can help me out here anytime to explain the figure of speech thing," Spike looked at man who was looking like he was having way too much fun with this.

"Oh, I don't know, Spike. Maybe you need to explain the figure of speech thing to me as well," Wes sat back with a huge smile on his face.

Spike found himself saved when boat bounced, signaling the shuttle had connected with the ship. "Well, lookie, lookie, home sweet home."

The girls looked disappointed that they were not going to get the explanation about why he thought Buffy had a pretty butt. But as they stood up Allyson looked over at Spike and asked a question that floored both men.

"So, does that make you an ass man?"

"Allyson, my dear girl, where did you hear something like that?" Wesley choked out.

"I heard Angel once saying that he was a tit man, and that Spike was an ass man," Allyson shrugged. "Never understood what he was talking about."

"Never, and I mean never, listen to anything the mighty Poof has to say," Spike firmly looked at the young girl. "And don't say ass again, or I will bring out the soap."

"Sorry," Allyson looked down at her toes. "I just thought if I asked you'd tell me the truth."

Spike leaned down and softly placed his finger under her chin and lifted her face up to his, "I'm sorry luv. You shocked me with the question is all," Spike reached over and kissed her forehead. "Remember the question and come talk to me when you're older."

Allyson smiled softly. "So, it's one of those adult things that we will learn about later in life."

"Yeah, Pet, that's what it is," Spike wrapped his arms around the young girl and hugged her close. "Some things I wish I could protect you from, one of them is anything Angel has to say, the other is me and my big mouth."

Allyson hugged him back. "Are you going to tell my mom I said a bad word?" Causing Spike to turn and give a questioning look to the older sibling, who was shaking her head no.

"No, Pet, but curb that naughty, little tongue in the future, yeah?" Spike kissed the top of her head, and looked up noticing for the first time, they where not alone as he had thought. The man looked vaguely familiar, just could not place him at the moment in his hat and sunglasses.

Lorne had sat quietly in the corner sneaking little glances at the two men and the two young girls in their care. His main interest was the peroxide blonde with the killer cheekbones and tight little ass. He tried to act as if he was not listening to the little group's conversation, and had almost fell off his seat when he had heard the youngest little one ask if his fantasy man was an ass man.

‘God, I know I am, and what I would like to do with said ass,’ he silently thought as the visual played in his head of him pounding himself deep and hard into Spike's bum.

Spike looked for a few minutes, and then turned to leave, the driver having said they could board the ship now, thinking to himself the other man on the boat appeared to have been listening to their conversation.

Lorne took a minute, since he was in no condition to be seen at the moment, giving the inspiration of his discomfort time to leave his presence. He used the time to think of how he could arrange for some private time so he could make his move, and make his fantasy a reality.