Please have patience....this was the first story in this fandon I wrote.....and I used 3 couples I loved in the show...and made the other one up, cause I thought they would've made a nice couple then......The main attraction will be Spuffy, followed by Wes/willow....the other two had their moments as I worked my way to getting the others established. I hope I do not bore all of you with my long winded story telling. Thank you to all that read....reviews are nice, but only wanted if you wish to share them....



Wesley prayed he would find Spike in their room sober and alone. He still was haunted with visions of Spike right after the Dru and Angel fiasco, and they were not pretty. The women resembled the alcohol- hard and rough, since the bars were hole in the walls, no one ever heard about.

Wes mumbled as he put the key card in the door lock. "Please do not enlighten me further on the one hundred and one ways of Kama Sutra, Spike style."

The first thing he noticed was the blue TV screen lighting up the room. The second thing that caught his attention made him sigh in relief, there was Spike sprawled out on the bed alone and still fully clothed.

"Thank God for small miracles."

It did not take long for him to start to worry after he closed the door, and moved further into the room. Spike normally was a light sleeper, and the closing of the door did not the rouse the man lying on the bed at all.

The opened bottle of Jack Daniels leaning against the bedside table, looking like it was about the topple over, and the amount missing from the bottle made him look more closely to see if the man was breathing.

"Spike, what the bloody hell have you done?" Wesley growled as he moved toward his very pissed friend to try and wake him up. "Damn you Spike, you promised me you'd never do this again."

Wesley reached down and grabbed Spike by his shoulders, and roughly shook him. "Wake up you wanker, so I can kick your arse. Come on Spike wake up and tell me what happened to make you do this."

Spike mumbled, "The…tape…Angel…tape." Before he passed out again.

Wesley looked down at this friend and knew he would not be able to do this alone. He knew Spike was not going to like what he was about to do, as he again observed the intoxicated fool. "But you asked for this, just remember that," he glared down and told Spike before he gently lay the man back down on the bed.

Wes picked up the phone and dialed the Giles' room number, praying Jenny was not the one to answer the phone.

"Hello," Rupert answered the phone, wondering if it was Wes calling to tell him that Spike was in some kind of trouble.

"Thank God it's you," Wesley snorted. "Can you come over and help me with Spike? Don't say anything that would cause Jenny to worry and want to come with you."

"I will think of something," Giles spoke into the phone trying to keep his voice low, so his wife would not here him talk. She currently was in the girls’ room tucking them in for the night.

Wesley hung up the phone and turned to look at his stubborn, hardheaded, idiot of a roommate, best friend. "So help me God, Spike, I will make your life hell if you think I'll let you fall back into that lifestyle."

He turned to set up the bathroom for the baptizing, when again he noticed the TV and VCR's power was on. He moved closer to the equipment and then reached out and hit play on the VCR, wondering what Spike was watching as he drank himself in to oblivion.

His eyes grew large as he stumbled back and sat down on the bed. A part of him wanted to turn off what he was seeing, while the other part knew it was important he knew everything that was on this tape.

Quickly he put it all together, seeing the date and time on the tape. Once the person behind the camera identified himself, he knew if it was the last thing he ever did, Angel would pay for every evil deed he had committed against Spike. "Might even take a few accomplices with him and send them all to Hell."

It took several minutes of knocking on the door to pull him out of his state of shock. Standing up and moving to turn off the tape, he felt like he was moving in slow motion.

Giles knew something bad had happened, seeing the paleness and pain on the other man's face, when the door finally opened. He began to worry, when no one had answered his knocking. Was preparing to call the front desk and have someone come and open the door.

"What has happened?" Giles asked, his voice carrying that ‘in charge’ vibe to it.

"Giles," Wesley tried to talk, but could not find the words to answer the other man's question.

Giles pushed his way through and noticed Spike lying still on the bed not moving. He slowly walked toward the bed, praying that the young man was breathing.

"Thank God he's breathing," he whispered, as he noticed the steady rise and fall of the other man's chest. "Why do you look as if you've been told the end of the world is upon us?" Giles asked as he turned and looked at the other man with a look of determination on his face.

Wesley tried to shake himself mentally but found he could only walk over to the VCR and start the tape again. He felt he had no choice, especially if he wanted to take down Angel.

Giles looked at the young man confused at first until the tape began to play and then he couldn't stop the swearing from coming out of his mouth. "That bastard," he snarled as he watched Angel and Harmony having sex.

"I think there is more than this one time," Wesley finally found his, wanting to stop the tape. His gut told him there were some very important things about to be revealed. "It would not surprise me if he didn't record other Harmony moments, and a few of Dru as well."

"I would not put it past him to have put them on this tape," Giles looked down, wanting to find Angel and let the man know what if felt like to be on the receiving end of his fist, several times over.

"I agree," Wesley nodded, neither man paying close attention to the tape as it ran.

"Killing the bastard would be too good for him." Giles started to pace the room as his anger mounted, as he heard the couple on the tape. They kept making derogatory comments, about Spike. They continued to say how far superior Angel was when compared to him, especially in the bedroom.

Wesley turned away and looked over at Spike as his mind started picturing ways he could torture Mr. O'Connor. "Yes, I agree, death would be too easy and no real justice served as I see it.”

The deadly tone of Pryce's voice alerted Giles that Wesley was close to taking matters into his own hands. He agreed something needed done concerning their manipulative vengeful co-worker, but it would have to be a well thought out plan to make it work and work well.

"Wes, ole chap, let us deal with helping Spike at the moment, and then we can discuss what needs to be done about Angel." Giles moved closer and placed his hand on the other man's left shoulder.

"Yes, Spike comes first," Wesley whispered. "I had planned on a rather rude wake up for the drunken idiot."

At that time they heard a new voice enter the room and turned to see that Angel had indeed added a rendezvous with Dru in the mix. Giles stalked over toward shelving unit, and shut off the VCR.

"I gather your plans included a fully clothed cold shower and some room service black coffee?" Giles asked as he took off his glasses and started to clean them.

"Yes, but I have changed my mind. They now include partially undressing the man and tucking him in for the night. Have a glass of water and some aspirin at the bedside, for when he wakes up in the morning with that killer hangover." Wesley sighed as he looked over at Giles. "I can't leave him alone."

"I perfectly understand," Giles smiled reassuringly. "I will convey to the ladies you've decided to retire early."

"What will you tell Jenny?" Wesley gave the older man a worried look, as they started to work together to make Spike as comfortable as they could without removing all of his clothes.

"The truth," Giles shrugged. "I cannot lie about this to my wife, but then again she has to ask me first," Rupert winked.

Wesley nodded, "I agree you should tell her if she should ask. I'm just not sure how Spike will take her mothering of him."

Giles chuckled as he turned to observe his friend passed out on the bed, unaware they knew about Angel and the tape. "I think he will do just fine for he will see first hand how protective she can be when someone she cares about needs it."

Wes smiled as he realized it was something that Spike had missed growing up. “He will need that. His one regret was growing up without a mother most of all."

"Take care of yourself as well." Giles patted Wesley on the back, since they had finally gotten Spike undressed down to his pants, removing everything else, and then placed him under the covers. "Call if you need anything."

"I will," Wesley replied as he followed Giles to the door. "Tomorrow will be interesting."

Giles snorted as he turned around, "Oh, I would say so. I will have my hands full keeping my wife from pushing Captain Idiot off the ship."

"I’m thinking it could end up like the game Clue." Wesley for the first time had a small smile on his face. "The Watcher did it in the Princess Theatre with the Orb of Oasis shoved up his rectal passage."

"I'm sure we could sell that version on E-bay." Giles tried very hard not to laugh before turning to leave, but failed- his deep chuckle drifted back down the hall, as he walked toward his room.

Wesley leaned his head against the now closed door. "So help me God, Angel, you will pay greatly for this."

*******

Jenny wanted so badly to follow her husband to Wes and Spike's room. She was sure the phone call was from Wes, and that it was not good news. She knew it concerned the blonde boy wonder that had worked his way into her heart. She just hoped he had not fallen back into his drinking.

The first time she met Spike, she had seen the lost little boy inside the man, looking to be part of a family. The moment she heard of how he'd grown up in an orphanage, she had taken a deep interest in his life.

Wesley was a different story; his needs were different. He needed to be aware that he'd make the right decision concerning his life choices. His parents needed to be taken to task for abandoning such a gifted young man. Her heart broke when she had learned about his father disowning him, and how the rest of the family fell in line.

She felt the need to see her girls again, to reassure herself they were safe and warm and tucked in the bed, just as children should be at this time of night. The one thing she had made her husband promise her was- no matter what, he would make sure the girls knew how much he loved them. Even if one day, they could not live together anymore, he would make sure his girls knew he loved them the same.

The first thing she did was softly kiss the top of their heads and whisper, "Love you."

She had decided to call Willow and Buffy after Giles had left, and take a rain check on the buffet. She would tell them that since coming back to the room she found herself too tired and decided to call it a night.

The spot next to her youngest was open, and inviting, as she moved to lie next to Allyson on the bed. Her baby never minded when her mother needed to cuddle. In fact, a few times she had come into the master bedroom and crawled in bed with her mother to do the same.

Jenny felt her eyes getting heavy but continued to fight it as long as she could, before she lost the battle and fell asleep snuggled up next to her daughter. She did not hear when her husband came into the room and watched his girls with a loving smile on his face. Jenny did not hear her husband leave the cabin as she continued sleep.

*******

Buffy and Willow sat at the table and enjoyed the food on their plate, neither one noticed the blonde woman watching them closely. Darla kept looking for Angel to appear, causing her to jump whenever she saw a tall dark haired husky male enter the dinning room.

She felt so bad for helping Angel, she wondered if she could possibly get away with alerting Buffy to what was going on without getting caught. His retribution would cost her everything. 'But could I live with myself, hurting others to protect my stupidity?' she thought to herself, realizing her husband might forgive her trespasses since he had left her at the time to find himself.

"Hmmm, this is good," Buffy sighed, enjoying her chocolate Mousse. "I know this is good for you, no calories, and I will not be wearing it on my hips come tomorrow."

"Oh, yes, no packing on the poundage food item on my plate." Willow giggled as she bit into the chocolate covered strawberry dipped in whipped cream.

"Excuse me, but could I possibly have a private word with you?" Darla asked Buffy quickly, keeping her eyes on the look out for Angel. "I just can't talk to you here. Meet me in the explorer's lounge, say, in ten minutes."

"Aren't you Darla?" Willow asked.

"Yes, please make sure you aren't followed," Darla looked hard and long at Buffy. "Especially Angel! You need to avoid and stay away from him. Meet me in the lounge and I will tell you everything I know."

Buffy could tell the woman was anxious about being caught talking to her. "Okay, ten minutes."

"Great," Darla nodded before leaving quickly, checking the room making sure, Angel had not somehow, snuck in the room without her seeing him.

"Buffy, do you have any idea what she wants?" Willow asked her friend with a worried look upon her face.

"I think I might and it just might have to do with what happened today in the elevator." Buffy's mind started to kick in gear as the events of the day again began to play in her head. "I just never thought too much about it, but it was rather a weird coincidence that Angel happened to be in the same hallway at the same time as Spike."

"Do you think he is up to something?" Willow asked, getting the same vibes as her friend that Angel was not playing fair.

"Yes, I think he is very up on the up to something." Buffy looked over at her best friend and bit her lower lip before continuing. "I'm beginning to think Mr. Not Such An Angel as his name states, played me today, causing me to react the way I did."

"Oh, goodness, that's really not nice of him," Willow whispered. "I guess we had better get a move on then and hear what Darla has to say."

"I think you’re right." Buffy looked at her friend and let an evil little grin appear. "And if she tells me anything like I suspect, Angel had better be prepared to suffer."

"Oh Buffy, be careful. I mean he is famous and can pay to have you killed," Willow gasped, as she stood and followed her friend out of the dinning room.

"Honestly, Willow, he is just a man and he can fall just like the ordinary men of the world can," Buffy laughed. "Especially if the right woman is the one to give the push that sends him over the edge."

"I'm with you, don't worry," Willow nodded; neither of them noticed that they had a shadow following them.

*******

Giles entered the dining room and watched Darla approach and talk with Buffy and Willow. Her short conversation mostly was directed at Buffy, which alerted him that something important was being said. He wasn't sure if Darla was working with Angel, so he decided to watch the two women and see if they made any attempt to follow Darla from the room.

He had seen Angel flirting with the trollop that had accosted Wesley at the cocktail party the night before. By the looks of things, she was about to get one of the celebrities in her bed on this trip.

He kept back and followed the two young women as they left the dinning room and headed toward the elevators. Bowing his head as he walked past them, hoping they'd say something that would tell him where they were going. He smiled when he heard them asking one of them mention the explorer's lounge. 'Yes, the fates are in our corner tonight,' Giles thought to himself as he continued to walk away, knowing now where he needed to go.

*******

Lorne sat at the bar feeling depressed, he had not seen his blonde buttercup since dinner. He had wanted to use the excuse that he needed to talk to him about his behavior earlier to get him alone. The more he thought about it the more upset he became.

"Hey, bossman," Cordy greeted her boss as she slapped him on the shoulder. "I hope you’re not still brooding about stud boy."

"I'm not brooding."

"Yes you are, brooding over someone that will not give you the light of day, or the dark of night." Cordy shrugged. "If he is gay or even bi, then I'm the new Mae West and you will kiss the ground I walk on."

"You'd be surprised, little Missy," Lorne growled.

"Nope, I usually call them, even when they are in denial," she snorted. "I know for a fact he is interested in a pretty blonde filly named Buffy, and no, that is not her drag name."

"Cordy, honey, give it a rest," Lorne groaned. "Let me prove you wrong."

"All you are going to do is prove you can blush when you're embarrassed, and maybe bodily harmed if you make a move on Mr. Straight as an arrow." Cordy winked as she stood up. "Hey, it's your funeral and I will have it put on your headstone- 'Cordy tried to warn him, but he didn't listen, the man only likes women.'"

"I heard it from a reliable source he swings both ways," Lorne glared at the woman who was his employee, but loved her like she was family.

"Hmmm, I think you'd better check the resources past source giving, and if they'd have a reason to lie." Cordy again looked down at the man she loved like a brother and wanted nothing more than for him to be happy.

"Angel told me," Lorne sighed.

"Tall, dark, and brooding, Angel O'Connor?" Cordy asked. "Please, I don't even know them and can see how jealous Angel is of his co-star."

Lorne looked at his employee and close friend. "So, you think Angel is playing me?"

"Wouldn’t surprise me, if he doesn't have it planned to use you to embarrass Spike, somehow. Be very careful how you handle this." Cordy reached down and kissed his cheek. "I think you need to reassess the game plan and make sure there is no traitor in the mix."

Lorne nodded as he closed his eyes and wondered if his friend’s advice was true, as well as the information she shared with him. If he was honest to himself, Cordy was never wrong with her assessment of people. She had an uncanny way of being able to read a person quickly and accurately.

"If I find you have played me for a fool Mr. O'Connor, you will regret the day you were ever born," Lorne whispered as he started to doubt the information the other man had imparted to him, about the man that was sex on two legs.