This will be my last update until Monday. I'm going to Houston, to see Amber, Andy, Kelly, Jonathan, and that other fella. I promise to post first thing when I get home on monday evening.

Wesley reached over and turned the alarm off, taking a moment to look over at his cabin mate and noticing the noise had not phased the man one bit. He took a few seconds, going over the events of last night. He had taken the tape and hid it in the closet in his luggage, not wanting Spike to destroy the evidence that might prove to be helpful in the future.

The ringing of the phone brought him out of his thoughts as he reached over and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Wes, I hope I didn't wake you," Jenny responded. "Is Spike up yet?"

"No, you did not wake me, and no, the undead has not joined the awakened as yet." Wesley sighed since the ringing of the phone had not caused the man in the other bed to stir. "I have my job cut out for me on this."

"You left some clothes on him, right?" Jenny asked as the plan formed in her mind. "I’ll be there in a few minutes," she said as she hung up the phone, not giving the man on the other end time to respond.

Wesley listened to the dial tone for a few seconds before he realized he didn't have too much time before Mother Giles was going to be here. He jumped from the bed and grabbed his robe, slipping it on, as he again glanced over at his best friend. "Spike, may God have mercy on your soul," Wesley chuckled.

*******

"Jenny, do you think that is a good idea?" Giles chuckled as he watched his wife collect her room key and put it in her back pocket.

Jenny looked over and gave him her 'don't mess with me today' look as she turned back to the door. "You worked your magic with Buffy, now I'm going to work my magic with Spike."

Giles watched as she pulled out her little bag of motherly goodness, removing a bottle of something and putting it in her pocket, before taking out a cold bottle of water out of the little refrigerator. "If you need me just call."

"I will, honey, but I think I can handle Spike all by myself." Jenny winked as she opened the door and left.

"God help the boy, but he is about to find out what tough love it all about," Giles chuckled as he moved to the closet to pick out what he was going to wear to the photo shoot this morning. "Oh, and won't Spike look the part of a vampire? All pale and pissed."

*******

Darla turned over in her bed and stretched as she listened to the alarm. She looked over at the balcony door and noticed the beautiful blue sky and white clouds. The pull of the ocean air made her roll out of bed to walk over and open the door.

When she had gotten back to her room she had placed a call to her husband, he was waiting in Montego Bay to join the cruise. He told her he still loved her, even after she told him everything- including her part in deceiving Buffy and sleeping with Angel. She had cried and he had soothed her as best he could over the phone, promising to take care of her when he saw her.

She had made him promise not to hurt Angel while on the cruise, that it was not worth her losing her job or the publicity it would bring them. He had agreed, saying there were other ways to take care of a lowlife, such as Angel, that would be discreet and more meaningful.

"One good thing came out of this," Darla mused as she stood at the balcony as the breeze played with her hair. "I know now my husband does love me and will be there for me."

It had nearly destroyed her last year, when her husband had left her, saying she only loved him for his money. He didn’t believe her when she had denied his accusations and pleaded with him not to leave her, that he was her world. Yes, he was much older, but he was the first man that treated her with respect, and that’s what won her heart.

It took her knocking on his door three months after he had left her, looking disheveled and pale, for him to see how his leaving had hurt her. He held her as she cried her heart out to him, how lost she was without him, and that she loved him, not his money. He had not wanted to talk about the time they had spent apart, and she suspected it was because he had been involved with someone else as well. It never came up until last night, and she had been right; there had been someone else at the time.

Darla knew now without a doubt she was ready to face anything Angel threw at her. She had the love and support of the most important person in the world behind her now, and that was all she needed. "I'm not afraid anymore!" she shouted to the wind, before turning to get ready to face Angel and the photo shoot that would more than likely put him at her side for a few hours.

*******

Angel stretched and smiled when he felt a hand reach down between his legs. "Damn, woman. Can I say you know just what to do to make a man happy in the morning?"

"Oh, I know how to make a man happy 24/7," Faith smiled as her mouth replaced her hand.

"Baby, you have a mouth that makes a man weep and cry for mercy," Angel groaned as she took him deep.

All thoughts of the day left as she blew his head and his mind, not knowing all his well laid plans were about to turn to dust.

*******

Jenny didn’t hesitate to knock on the door. The first thing she was going to do was make sure Wesley was okay, and then she was going to deal with Spike. 'And so help me God, I had better not see Angel today or I will kick him in the balls.'

Wesley moved to open the door biting back a smile when he heard Spike offer a small moan at last. "Hello, Jenny," he greeted her as he opened the door and stepped back to let her in.

She noticed he was dressed in the clothes from last night. "Go get ready. I'll take care of Spike."

Wesley was not about to challenge her, hearing the commanding tone in her voice. The one she used when dealing with the girls, when she wants them to do something she knows they don't want to do.

"I won't be long," Wesley said with a nod as he grabbed the clothes he planned to wear at the photo shoot. "I think he’ll look the part of his character today. Especially if he wears black."

"I'm sure you are right," Jenny agreed as she looked at how pale the young man in question was. "Go on, I'll be okay."

Wesley offered her a supportive smile before he went into the bathroom so he could shower and get ready.

Jenny walked over and ran her hand through Spike's hair and then leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Okay, sleepyhead, wakey, wakey," she said as she gently shook him.

Spike grumbled and pushed his face deeper into the pillow, only to quickly turn his head again to the side after smelling his breath. The movement caused his head to hurt more, and it didn't help hearing the little voice that kept saying, "Wake up, Spike."

Jenny had to bit her lip to keep from laughing when she noticed his reaction to his own breath. "Come on, Spike. You need to wake up and face the day."

"Don't want to face the day, like it here just fine," he whispered, since the sound of his own voice hurt, even more than hearing the other one in his dream.

"Sorry to disappoint, but rise and shine. Time to greet the day, baby boy," Jenny leaned down and spoke in a normal voice in his ear. "You have exactly two hours to get ready to face the camera and happy excited fans as you get your picture taken."

"Fuck, just throw me off the bloody boat and forget I ever existed," Spike growled.

"Don’t use that word, Mr. I-Drank-Too-Much."

Jenny tried her best to use her 'I’m the mother and you will listen' voice, and not laugh.

"My husband doesn't say it, well at least not in front of me, unless he is truly vexed like he was last night. And by the way it's a ship, not a boat and I’m not throwing you off of it. The sharks would just toss you back."

"Why?"

"Why? What?" Jenny again tried not to laugh. "Why would the sharks would throw you back? Well that’s easy, you stink."

"Woman, don't you have a husband to torture?" Spike clinched his eyes shut, tying not to talk too loud and make his head hurt worse.

"No good reason to torture him, but you, now that's a different story," Jenny softly whispered in his ear. "I will not let you give up and let that bastard win, do you hear me?"

Spike's body tensed as the meaning of her words hit him. "You know?"

"Yes, I know," Jenny said with a sigh as she ran her hand through his hair. "Wesley and Giles saw the tape and Rupert told me. We are not going to lose you because of this. You are a part of my family, and I will not give up on you."

Spike felt the tears build behind his eyes. "Why do you care? I'm nothing. Just some bloke no one wanted when I was born."

Jenny felt like crying, she knew his cocky outside persona was a shield he wore to protect the insecure man that was William. "Oh, you are something special, why do you think Wesley cares about you, as me and my family do? You may not share our blood, but you are still a part of our family, and family protects its own."

Spike turned over in the bed, and looked up at Jenny. "What’s wrong with me?" he asked.

"Nothing is wrong with you. It's not you." Jenny sat down on the bed and handed him the bottle of water and the Tylenol she brought with her. "Here, take these and drink all of the water, slowly."

"I think I know how to treat a hangover. Been there before." Spike sat up, looked down at his bare chest, and pointed over at his shirt he saw lying on the back of the chair. "Mind handing me my shirt?"

Jenny noticed how Spike blushed when he realized he was topless. "Sure. To answer your question; it's not you, but the women who take advantage of you and your good heart."

"I'm thinking I must be a bitch magnet," Spike could not find it in him to look up, and meet her eyes as he accepted his shirt and put it on.

"I don't think Buffy is a bitch," Jenny said, winking at him. "In fact I find her refreshing."

Spike groaned when his head reminded him it didn't like moving quickly at the moment. "She hates me," he mumbled as he pushed back the blankets and moved to sit on the side of the bed.

"Nope, no hate." Jenny sat back down on the bed, beside him, and placed her finger under his chin forcing him to look at her. "I think she’s had time to think things over and is ready to hear you out, about why you didn't tell her who you were."

Spike looked at her with a look of surprise on his face. "How do you know?"

"Oh, let's just say while someone was losing himself in the bad devil's brew, others took up his cause and pleaded his case," Jenny shrugged as she dropped her hand. "Spike, it turns out she is a pretty smart girl, and after thinking things out, she even realized that Angel had played on her feelings. I know she’s going to try and talk to you today."

Spike felt his anger start to boil. "Angel seems to be out to make my life hell for some reason."

Jenny looked at the blonde as if he was crazy. "Well, yeah, dingleberry child. He's jealous, he knows you are a far more talented actor than he could ever dream of being, and that everyone loves you. He knows the Powers That Be are looking to expand your role and are considering making you more the lead in the series."

Spike looked gob-smacked after hearing what Jenny was telling him. "He's more popular than me, by far, and his name carries the show."

"What planet are you living on? Cause you sure don't live here on earth," Jenny said, rolling her eyes. "You should read the reviews and get into the cyber world honey, cause right now you beat him with websites, fanfiction, and fan polls on who their favorite character is on the show."

Spike looked over at the one woman that he admired and loved like a sister. "You know I don't get involved in who is more popular than who."

"I know, but since I'm the one that runs your website, I know first hand how many hits a day it gets. I am also the one who prints out all your e-mail and mails it to you," Jenny reminded him. "I can't believe you read every piece, respond to them, and don't know how popular you are."

"But a lot of them ask how I like working with the others so I just think the others are getting the same stuff." Spike closed his eyes, his head feeling like it was going to explode. "I hope Wes hurries up. I think I might need to pray to the porcelain God here shortly."

"Here, lay back down and take some deep breaths," Jenny instructed, getting herself in mother of sick child mode as she stood up and motioned with her hands for him to lie back.

Spike closed his eyes and as he did, he was told to lie back down on the bed. "I don't think I can make it to the photo session. God, I'm an idiot, a stupid git."

Jenny looked down at the blonde boy wonder and noticed the fine sweat on his face, tightly closed eyes and knew his head was spinning. "Here, relax and let me use my magic fingers."

Spike took a few deep breaths as he tried to control the dizziness he was feeling. He tried to focus on how good Jenny's fingers felt, as they did work their magic as she massaged his temples. She started gently at first and slowly increased the pressure until it was just right and he started to relax.

Wesley stepped out of the bathroom, feeling relieved he had not heard any raised voices while he was taking his shower. He smiled when he noticed Jenny sitting on the bed with Spike's head in her lap, as she worked her fingers long the side of his head. He noticed the half empty bottle of water leaning against Spike's side, and thanked the heavens for one Jenny Giles.

Jenny pursed her lips and softly shushed Wesley when he walked out of the bathroom. He smiled softly and mouthed, ‘Thank you.’ Walking over to the closet, he went through Spike's clothes, picking out what he thought the man would wear for the photo shoot. He picked out a nice pair of black designer jeans and then pulled out the black silk shirt with a fine, white border around the collar.

He turned around and held them up for Jenny to inspect. She looked at the clothes and thought a bit before nodding her head ‘yes’. He then laid them on the bed and refused to pick out any other articles of clothing for his friend. 'There is a limit to what I will do for you, Spike.'

Jenny watched as Wesley laid the outfit out, and could tell by the look on his face, his picking out Spike's wardrobe had reached its limit. She looked down and smiled at he relaxed expression on Spike's face. The drugs were, hopefully, starting to kick in, and she would make sure she gave him a couple more to take during the photo shoot.

Wesley walked over to the side of the bed, and looked down at the sleeping man and then back at Jenny. "So how did it go?"

"He knows we know," Jenny said, frowning. "He really has a low self-esteem."

"Yes, he does, it doesn't help that the women he is attracted to, are not worthy of him," Wesley agreed. "I wish he would find someone that loves him back."

"You never know what the fates have in store for you," Jenny closed her eyes as she remembered what Rupert had told Buffy about how fate had brought them together. "I can’t help but feel that his life will only get better after today."

Wesley looked at her strangely. "Sometimes you scare me with your talk of fate."

Jenny opened her eyes and looked up at Wesley and winked. "I think a certain redhead will make you believe. Heed my word- the fates do not decide your life, they just give you the opportunities. It’s up to you to take advantage and use them to make your life more fulfilling. Don’t let those opportunities pass you by." Jenny winked as she turned her attention on the sleeping man whose head was on her lap. "Spike, it's time to get up and get all pretty for the public."

Spike yawned as he opened his eyes, feeling better since the jackhammer and hurricane had moved on to someone else's brain. "Must I?"

"Yes, it's time to smell better." Jenny waved her hand across her face as she scrunched up her face. "Don't forget to wash behind you ears and please brush your teeth and use the mouthwash."

"Yes, Mum," Spike grumbled as he slowly sat up, praying the movement would not bring back the badness he had woken up with.

Wesley held out his hand, wondering if Spike would understand what he was offering. The look on his friend's face spoke volumes as the blonde male reached up and took his hand, allowing Wesley to help him to his feet.

"Don't do it again," Wes said as he pulled Spike into a hug. "I agree with Jenny. You smell like a brewery."

Spike returned the hug. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Wesley replied as he pulled back and looked Spike in the face. "You hurt my feelings. So don't be sorry, just don't do it again. Talk to me next time, like we agreed the last time."

Spike took a deep breath, and then looked his friend in the eyes giving him a firm nod. "Well, I had better get cleaned up, and I promise I’ll talk to you next time."

Wesley's smile grew as he thought of something. "Remember what I told you that you'd have to do if something like this happened?"

Spike's eyes grew large. "Oh, Lord, Wes, you can't make me do that! Promise you won't. I was pissed at the time, so you should not hold me responsible for such an idiotic bet."

"Hmm, I will have to think about this," Wesley couldn't help but make Spike believe he might just make him do it. "I’ll give you time to make a counter offer, and it had better be good."

Spike let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. He thanked the Gods that Jenny had not asked what it was that he had promised, and hoped Wesley didn’t tell her later on.

Wesley watched as Spike moved around the room and collected his clothes, nodding his thanks for pulling out the outfit. "Thanks, mate."

"You're welcome."

Jenny kept quiet until Spike closed the bathroom door. "Okay Wes, out with it."

"Now Jenny, there are some things that need to be kept a secret." Wesley bit his lip when he noticed the disappointed look on her face. There was no way he was going to tell her that Spike had vowed he would dress up like Bette Midler and sing 'The Rose' if he ever got lost in the bottle again.

"Fine, be that way," Jenny said, laughing as she reached up and kissed his cheek. "You call me if you need anything, and I’ll give Ru some more Tylenol. I'm sure you can get him water and makes sure he drinks."

"Yes, Mum," Wesley smiled as he walked her to the door and gently kissed her cheek. "Thank you for being such a wonderful friend."

"Well, the two of you make it easy. You put up with my brats and my overbearing husband." Jenny dramatically sighed as she waved good -bye.

*******

Buffy rolled over in the bed, looked at the time and groaned. 'Not supposed to wake up so early on vacation with nowhere to be at eight in the morning,' she thought to herself before turning over and looking at a very peaceful, sleeping Willow in the next bed. 'She could always sleep like the dead.'

Buffy was getting ready to venture to the bathroom, then go back to bed and see if she'd be able to get back to sleep, when the phone rang, causing her to jump and hurry to answer it.

"Hello?" she whispered, as she looked to see if the noise had disturbed Willow at all, sighing when she noticed that her friend was still asleep.

"Buffy?"

"Yes…Jenny?" Buffy felt a sudden knot of anxiety in her stomach.

"Yes," Jenny replied, hoping she had not woken her up. "I hope I didn't wake you, but I really do need to talk to you."

"No, I had just rolled out of bed," Buffy said, her voice laced with worry. "Jenny, is something wrong?”

"No, nothing is wrong. I was hoping to be able to talk to you alone if you don't mind?" Jenny asked, hoping she was not overstepping her bounds.

"Sure, is it about William?" Buffy closed her eyes, and knew the man didn't want to talk to her and Jenny just wanted to soften the blow.

"Yes, it's about William," Jenny smiled softly hearing the confusion and fear in the other woman's voice, hoping to calm her nerves. She softly said over the phone, "I just want to share something before you meet with him is all."

"So he doesn't not want-- I mean he wants to see me?" Buffy whispered again, feeling her confidence start to come back.

"Buffy, I really believe once the two of you really talk everything will work out for the best." Jenny tried to give her best 'trust me' vibe to her voice that she could. "How about we meet for breakfast, say, in about fifteen minutes?"

Buffy felt some of tightness in her chest lift. "Okay, let me get dressed and leave a note for Willow.

"Meet me down in our dining room," Jenny said right before she kissed her husband goodbye as he walked out the door. She knew he was going to stop and see if Wesley needed any assistance with Spike.

"Okay," Buffy replied as she looked around for a pen and paper. "See you in fifteen."

Buffy found what she was looking for when she heard Willow clearing her throat behind her. "Who you having breakfast with?"

Looking over at her friend, who was wide awake and sitting on the side of the bed, Buffy replied, "Jenny wants to talk to me privately about William."

"Good, I think that's great," Willow smiled, understanding how Jenny would not feel comfortable with a third wheel in a Buffy and William conversation. "I’ll grab something at the buffet and meet you at the Terrace Pool."

Buffy walked over, and sat down next to Willow on the bed, giving her friend a hug. "Thanks for understanding and not being mad."

"If it helps you possibly find your Prince Charming, I'm all for it," Willow giggled as she returned the hug.

"Do you think he could be the one?" Buffy whispered as she hugged her friend closer. "I'm so scared, Willow."

"That's part of the relationship jitters. If you weren't afraid then I'd have to say he was not the one for you." Willow returned the hug, praying she was right and was not leading her friend into a world of heartache.

"Thank you," Buffy said as she let Willow go, stood back up and smiled. "Well, have to dress and make a dash for the dining room."

"I have a date with some fresh pineapple and mango before my morning swim." Willow put on her beauty queen look. "So, off with you so I can make myself presentable."

Buffy laughed as she grabbed her bathing suit and cover up then ran to the bathroom to quickly change so she could meet Jenny and see what the woman had to say about William. No matter how many times the others called him Spike, to her- he was always William, and it never really dawned on her why that was.

*******