Willow laughed as she watched Buffy jump up and down calling for her lucky red 7's to come in as the slot machine twirled. They had come with Jenny to check out the casino while waiting for the men to get done with the masquerade. Anya took the girls with her so they could look at all the cool costumes.

"Look I hit three pineapples," Buffy called out, as she placed another bet and pulled the handle. "I just know this is my lucky machine."

Jenny watched the young blonde having a great time playing on the nickel machine. She wondered how Buffy was going to react when Spike came and played high stakes. She was sure the young girl was going to feel just a little out of her league at first.

She looked over at Willow hoping everything would work out for her and Wesley. She was sure they belonged together. Maybe she would see if both the young ladies would let her read their palms later.

"Jenny, look, I'm up twenty dollars," Buffy laughed. "Tonight is my lucky night."

Willow fought the urge to gamble with Buffy. She had decided to wait and see how much money she had left on the last night on the ship. She first wanted to make sure she picked up souvenirs for everyone, including herself. So, for tonight, she decided to live vicariously through Buffy.

"I say- quit while you are ahead," Jenny teased. "That's twenty more dollars that you have to spend in Montego Bay tomorrow."

"Oh, reminds me we have to be up in the morning and ready to leave by 7:30 so we can make our tour," Willow told both Buffy and Jenny.

Since the men had to work until one in the afternoon, the women had put their heads together and planned to spend their morning together. The men would then meet them and spend the last two or three hours with them on the island.

"How about we meet for breakfast at seven?" Jenny suggested. "I know I cannot let the girls go without their most important meal of the day."

"Oh, I bet they’re grouchy if you don’t feed them breakfast," Willow said, knowing she was the same way.

"Grouchy is a mild description," Jenny snickered.

"Then breakfast it is," Buffy agreed, as she hit the pay out button on the slot machine.

"How about we go over and look at the tables?" Jenny asked.

"Okay by me, how about you Buffy?" Willow turned to her friend and asked.

"Fine by me," Buffy answered. "Do you understand how to play any of the table games?" she asked Jenny.

"Yes, I do," Jenny answered. "Come on and I will give you a quick little run down. We can start at the Black Jack table."

"Is that where you go bust over 21?" Willow asked.

"Yes, come on and let's go have some fun," Jenny told them as she hooked her arms through theirs and escorted them to the Black Jack tables.

*******

Anya didn't know whose eyes to cover first, trying to keep the girls from seeing the inappropriate costume on display at the moment. "Girls look over at your father this instant and don't ask any questions."

"But-" Ally tried to say something only to be cut off by her uncle's voice.

"Do as she says, Pet," Spike softly reprimanded the youngest Giles. "Will explain in a moment, don't you worry."

"Okay," Ally sighed, knowing her uncle would keep his word.

Sara rolled her eyes having already seen the see-through outfit that some woman was wearing. She was sure that Anya was going to take them out of the party.

Giles felt his blood pressure rise when he looked over and noticed the woman's costume that did not belong here. He had made a point to make sure Anya and Spike had his girls already taken care of. This event had been advertised from the beginning, as a family event since families with children had signed on for this cruise.

He stalked over at the young man that was part of the management. "Excuse me Mr. McDonald, may I have a moment of your time?"

Lindsey knew exactly why Mr. Giles' approach was on the angry side. "I believe I know what you are about to ask me."

"Maybe you do, then maybe you don't, since I have not seen anything being done about the woman who is practically naked," Giles fumed, as he continued to glare at the younger man.

"I believe something is about to be done," Lindsey attempted to keep the anger out of his voice.

Giles looked over toward the woman who had been causing them moments of discomfort since the beginning of the cruise. He noticed that the young woman who had been taking the photographs earlier approaching the trollop with a tablecloth over her arm.

Cordy wanted so much to just smack the loony tramp and be done with it. The only complaints that were truly legit, concerning the con were those concerning the little bitch she was about to wrap up like a mummy. Then she had the privileged of telling her to return to her room and change.

"Excuse me, Miss," Cordy tried to sound polite as she addressed the little ho bag. "But I'm going to have to ask you to cover yourself up with this," she said as she handed the woman the tablecloth.

"Excuse yourself, honey, but this right here is first place," Faith replied, giving the other woman the, 'I can't believe you are talking to me', kind of look.

"This is a rated PG event not NC-17, so yes, I'm now telling you to cover yourself and to leave the party," Cordy dropped the politeness from her voice.

"I'm not leaving," Faith told her as she turned to walk away.

"No, you are leaving my dear and if you don't do it nicely then I will have to revoke your admission to the rest of the events as well," Lorne informed her, as he finally had made his way to Cordelia's side to assist her.

"I want to talk to the head honcho," Faith demanded. "I don't see anything wrong with my outfit.”

Lorne found himself speechless at first. He couldn't believe this woman. How could she think that wearing a long black gown, hanging on her body like it was painted to her skin, and the area that should conceal her breasts was transparent was appropriate at a family gathers. It was truly a great costume, for an adult oriented party, but not here where families with young children present.

"I'm sorry, but you should have read the rules," Lorne finally found his voice. "You see we have young children here and your outfit, even if it's fantastic, is not appropriate here tonight. I need you to cover up and go back to your room and change, or I will have to have you escorted out."

Faith noticed that some of the crew that was working the party was walking toward them and went on the defense. "Well, I can see this is going to be one boring ass party."

"Does that mean you have decided to find your fun elsewhere?" Cordy asked as she handed the tablecloth back to the bitch in heat.

Faith glared at the other woman, wishing they weren't so public, and then she'd show the uppity broad a thing or two. "I'm sure there is much more fun to be had at a funeral then here right now," she replied as she took the tablecloth and put it over her arm.

Everyone watched as the brunette, whom everyone wished had stayed home, walked out of the room proudly carrying the tablecloth over her arm. When the door closed behind her someone started clapping. Others followed suit and soon everyone was clapping. Lorne cued up the music, and everyone started to enjoy the party.

Giles looked over at Lindsey and reached out his hand. "I owe you an apology, it's just that I have my daughters here tonight and I let my temper get the better of me."

Lindsey responded by sincerely accepting the man's apology and shaking the man's hand. "I'm not a father, but I think I would have been upset myself if my children would have been here."

Giles nodded as he turned to go and check on his girls. He noticed that Spike was sitting in one of the chairs across from Ally and looked like they were deep in discussion. Giles wondered just how much that woman's lack of sense his girls were exposed to, and just how much explaining he would have to do to Jenny.

"Listen, Ally my girl, you see this woman was wearing something we didn’t think you should be seeing," Spike was explaining to Allyson, while the whole time he could see Sara rolling her eyes.

"So, what was she wearing?" Allyson asked, wishing she had seen what Spike was talking about since she knew Sara had seen it.

"A dress that was showing more than a woman should show in public," Spike sighed, wishing Giles would show up about now and take over. "Pet, if I ever catch you or your big sis wearing anything close to that outfit I will wrap you up like a mummy and lock you in the closet until we find a nunnery that will take you."

Allyson giggled at Spike's words. She knew he would probably do just what he threatened. Sara laughed aloud, "Yeah, right!"

Giles had to stop himself from laughing hearing the bleached blonde talking to his youngest. He had noticed Sara's behavior and decided he would start with his oldest. "Sara, may I have a word with you?"

Sara's eyes grew big and knew she was about to be given the father/daughter talk. "Sure Dad."

Spike sent her a wink and smile that told her he knew her father had busted her. He turned his attention back to the youngest sister and asked, "So, Pet, do you have any more questions?"

"No," Allyson replied as she watched her sister walk toward their father, her head hung down. She thought to herself that Sara must have been rolling her eyes and was going to get a talking too.

Anya smiled as she watched Spike deal with the Giles' girls. Xander had come to stand by her when he noticed the attention being given the scantly clad female fan at the time. He felt his place was by his wife and offered his support to her since she had the girls with her.

"I hope one day we have children and can be so understandingly parental like that," Anya sighed as she took her husband's hand.

"Yeah, who would have thought bleach boy would be so good with kids," Xander chuckled as he gently squeezed her hand.

Giles looked down at his oldest and leaned down to kiss her hair. "Sara, you really shouldn't show such disrespect to Spike."

Sara looked up at her father confused. "I didn't disrespect Uncle Spike, Daddy."

Giles gave her an understanding smile. "Poppit, when you rolled your eyes like you did, I viewed it as lack of respect, and the comment you made as well."

Sara became tearful. "I'm sorry."

She really didn't mean any insult, she had just thought what Spike said was funny. It didn't help she saw in her mind Spike carrying a mummy the size of Allyson over his shoulder at the time.

"I'm not the one you should apologize to," Giles pulled his eldest into a tight hug.

"I guess I need to tell him I'm sorry," Sara said, her voice muffled by her father's chest.

Giles chuckled. "Yes, I'm so proud of you for thinking to do that all on your own."

Sara hugged her father before she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. She then turned and walked over to where Spike was standing with the others.

"Uncle Spike, can I talk to you, please?" Sara asked him.

"Any time sweets, you know that," Spike answered as he gave her a loving smile.

Sara's smile grew as he came and wrapped his arm around her and led her over away from the others. "So my little Sara Lee, what can I do for you?"

"I want to tell you I'm sorry for disrespecting you earlier," Sara replied, looking up at him with her puppy dog brown eyed look that melted his heart every time. She knew by him using his nickname for her that he wasn't mad at her.

"Thanks, pet." Spike knew she was not really disrespecting him in a true sense, but he would not try and question Giles' parenting. "But, I mean it, wrapped like a mummy and locked away."

"I believe you," Sara agreed, she knew he or Wesley would always look out for them and protect them.

"Now why don't you go on and enjoy the party," Spike said, before giving her instructions that would help him, "Give me one wink for great costume and two winks for needs to go back to the drawing board."

"Okay," she giggled as she tiptoed up and pulled him down to place a kiss on his cheek and whisper in his ear. "Love you."

Spike leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head, and replied, "Love you, too."

He stood and watched at the young girl skipped back toward her sister. He loved both girls as if they were his own. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for either girl or their parents. Spike had come to consider Wesley and the Giles' his family.

"Well that went rather well," Wesley snickered. "I'm thanking the Gods I was otherwise preoccupied." He looked over at the girls talking with their father now.

"Wasn't too bad, Percy," Spike snorted giving the man a knowing wink, "Just practice run for when I have to save your arse."

"My arse is just fine, thank you," Wesley replied, giving the blonde a mocking glare.

"We’ll see, when I have to have those talks with your kids one day, cause their Da was preoccupied doing the practice runs," Spike chuckled as he looked over and noticed the man in charge of the con was taking the stage. "Lights, camera, action mate."

Wesley turned his head to see what Spike was referring to and noticed that Lorne was taking the stage. "Seems we are about to get the party started is right."

Lorne took the microphone and addressed the party. "Good evening everyone. I must apologize for the lateness, but it will not interfere with what all we have planned for you on this magical night."

He smiled and let the applause die down before he continued. "Now, we are going to be having the judges mix and mingle and judge the categories they are assigned. Please dance, eat, drink, and be merry and may the best costumes win."

Spike nodded as he watched the man leave the little impromptu stage. "I guess that’s our clue to move about and tally our votes."

"Just when it comes time to stand up next to Captain Magnifico Uno, don't push him off the stage," Wesley offered his advice on what not to do to Angel when it came time for them to present the award for their category.

"Would never even consider it," Spike smiled as he said this. "Means I would have to touch him in some manner, and touching is unacceptable. Nowhere to wash my hands."

"Right, there is that," Wesley laughed. "Well have fun and see you later then."

"Yep," Spike replied as he walked over to where Anya was holding his ballots.

*******

"Sorry little ladies, but you can't move from this spot," Clyde bellowed as he again made black jack. "You are my lucky ladies."

Jenny smiled as she noticed Willow's blush and the confused look on Buffy's face. "We’re his luck, or so he thinks," she explained.

"Luck? Us?" Buffy asked.

"You betcha my little daffodil, luck is the ladies tonight," he winked at the pretty little blonde number in the sexy blue dress. "Alrighty then, Carlos, hit me."

Buffy had a hard time holding back her laughter at the man. She looked over and noticed Jenny looking away trying to also keep from laughing. Willow's eyes were wide and biting her bottom lip. Buffy knew she was doing that so she wouldn't laugh.

"Now my little amigo, let's see what we have here," Clyde challenged as he turned up his bottom card to show he had jacket of hearts that with a ten of spades gave him twenty. "Let's see the house beat that, Partner."

Carlos gave the man a wide grin as he turned over the ace of diamonds paired with the eight of clubs gave him eighteen. "It would seem, Mr. Tanner, I will have to take a hit and see if the luck is with the house," the dealer said as he turned up a six of spades off the desk.

The crowd clapped at the man's winning, since this made the seventh hand in a row that the tall Texan had won since the three lady's appeared at his table. "Well, like I said, the little ladies are luck, pure and simple.

Jenny had shown the girls around the casino and explained the premise of each game. Finally she had wanted to set at a table and play a few hands of Black Jack when they came upon Clyde Tanner's table.

"I hope you ladies don't have anywhere you have to be at the moment?" Clyde asked, thinking he'd like to see about winning a few favors from the blonde little filly.

"I’m afraid they do," a male voice answered before either woman could.

Buffy was startled when an arm appeared around her waist and pulled her against a solid body. She turned her head at the same time Spike leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Hello, luv," Spike greeted her as he looked up at the gambler he had noticed ogling his girl.

"Hi, yourself," she replied as she leaned into his body, silently thanking whoever was responsible for bringing him to her rescue.

"I'm surprised not to find you playing my dear," Rupert said to his wife as he laid claim by following Spike's example and wrapping his arms around his wife.

"Was having too much fun showing the ladies here around the tables." Jenny tilted her head back and smiled up at her husband. "Plus, Buffy was making killing on the nickel machine."

"You were, Pet," Spike chuckled.

"Yep," Buffy laughed. "I won a whole twenty dollars."

"So lunch is on you tomorrow then?" Spike asked as he let his chin rest on her shoulder.

"You bet," Buffy answered turning her head so she could look at William's face. "You can order anything you want off the menu."

Clyde cleared his throat hiding his disappointment seeing that his little daffodil was taken. He figured he try his luck with his little Rose then. "Well, little Rose, it looks like it's just you and me."

"I'm sorry, but I’m afraid that won’t be possible," Wesley answered for Willow as he joined the little group, walking over and taking her hand in his. "She’s with me," he informed the Texan, noticing the soft flush that settled on Willow's face. The smile she gave him told him he had done the right thing in letting the other man know she was already spoken for.

"Well, maybe the powers that be are tellin' me its time to quit while I’m ahead," Clyde drawled as he turned his attention back to the dealer. "Look's like it's time to mosey on."

"It has been a pleasure watching you play Clyde," Jenny said as she waved goodbye.

"No darlin' the pleasure was all mine," Clyde chuckled as he winked at his little black-eyed susan. "You boys had better take care of these thoroughbreds, cause if not, I'm just the man to show you how it's done."

Clyde tipped his hat as he gathered his winnings from the table. He flicked a fifty-dollar chip toward Carlos. "You’re a good man, Carlos."

"I hope you have a great time while cruising with us sir," Carlos said as he bowed his head. "If there is anything we can do to make your time with us more pleasant, feel free to ask."

"Will do, son, will do," Clyde smiled, as he turned to his three fillies. "Ladies, don't spend it all in one place," he told them as he flicked them a one hundred dollar chip each. "It spoils the luck if you give it back."

"Thank you, Clyde, from all of us," Jenny said. She would explain to both Willow and Buffy that it would be rude to try and give the money back. "I'm sure we’ll be seeing you around."

"Maybe next time you can sit next to me and I can see how well you play the game," Clyde winked at her and then tipped his hat. "Have a good night."

"So, did you ladies have a good time while we slaved away?" Spike asked, pulling his girl closer enjoying the feel of her in his arms.

"Yes we did," Jenny answered, enjoying how happy Spike and Buffy seemed. "But now I think we could have a better time."

"Oh, the pressure, dear," Giles chuckled.

"I want to go to the midnight buffet," Jenny gave her husband her wifely pout, for which he leaned down to kiss away.

"I think we’ll be going to the buffet," Spike said, sending a wink over to Wesley.

"Good, I could use a snack," Buffy smiled, thinking she would be very bad and have a piece of that devil's food cake she had skipped at dinner.

"I can think of a nice little snack," Spike purred as he looked at his Buffy's lips. "Sweet as berries and as intoxicating as wine," he whispered as he kissed her lips.

Buffy's heart fluttered at his lovely words and his kiss. She knew at that precise moment she was in love with this man. She prayed he had not lied, and this was not a shipboard romance for him and nothing more. If it were she would be devastated that she had read his intentions toward her wrong.

Willow was surprised to see Buffy letting him kiss her like that. And that she was in fact kissing him back. She realized then just how seriously her best friend was falling for Spike Crawford. Willow wore her worry on her face as Wesley squeezed her hand.

"He is falling as fast and as deep as she is, trust me," Wesley said, so only she could hear, causing the redhead to give him a heartwarming smile in return.

Wesley cleared his throat to get the other's attention. "So, shall we, as Clyde said earlier, mosey on down to the buffet?" he asked, using his best rendition of a southern accent he could come up with.

"Not bad mate, needs a little work, but doable," Spike informed his best friend, having took the hint and gently broke off the kiss.

Buffy felt like she was on top of the world as Spike slowly pulled away from her only to take her hand in his. She felt as if she lost a part of herself with his body no longer touching her so intimately.

Jenny and Giles smiled at each other, both noticing the touching moments between the two other couples. "They fit," she whispered to her husband.

"I must say, my love, I agree," he agreed softly, so he would not be overheard.

"I’m starving," Jenny suddenly announced. "I say chocolate cake here we come."

"I second that motion," Buffy replied.

"All in favor say aye," Wesley added, and they all laughed when everyone said, "Aye."

*******