Spike smiled as he watched Buffy try to figure out her next move. They had decided to sit by the pool, in the shade, and play a few board games after returning to the ship. He had a few hours before having to get ready for another cocktail party.

"Anytime before we return to the States, Pet," Spike teased her.

"Hey, I didn't pressure you, Mister," she replied, as she gave him a playful glare.

"Sure, no pressure," Spike snorted as he rolled his eyes. "You proddin' me on by nudging me under the table with your pretty little foot. You don't call that pressure."

Buffy tried to cover by saying, "I can't help it I swing my foot sometimes when I'm nervous."

"More like impatient, to me," Spike replied as he cocked up his left eyebrow. "Since, you only seem nervous when it's my turn, that is."

Buffy gave him a winning smile as her foot reached across under the table and slowly ran it up his leg. She noticed how his breathing increased slightly.

"What does the winner get again?" she asked, as she continued to rub his leg up and down.

"He or she gets to choose their prize," he said after clearing his voice, wishing her foot would travel just a little higher and just a tad more toward somewhere more personal.

"I already know what I want from you," she said, giving him a dazzling smile in the process that went straight to his groin.

"Care to tell me? Could be initiative to lose this game," Spike said, hoping she would tell him.

"You would be my personal cabana boy for the rest of the week," she said, as she finally made her move that took two of his checkers.

"What would I have to do?" he asked, as his imagination took hold.

He could envision her in the bed as he rubbed lotion all over her naked little body. No place would be safe from his hands…and other body parts. He could see her now, begging him to take her.

"Oh, fetch me water, and towels. Keep me bathed in sun block and time me for when its time to turn over. I need an even tan you know," Buffy said trying not to laugh at his crestfallen face.

"I hear that cabana boys are used for their sexual prowess," Spike suggested. "I mean, remember I can't be out and about in a lot of sun. Vampire actor, remember?" He pretended to pout.

"Oh, but you see- I can't disappoint my lover-to-be and give my virginity to the cabana boy," Buffy gasped. "It just wouldn't be right."

Spike chuckled. "But could be, the cabana boy would know more tricks to make it really good that your lover might not know about."

"But I already told him I hadn't had sex with anyone. Wouldn't he know I wasn't a virgin anymore?" Buffy tried not to blush. She could not believe she was flirting with him like this.

"The cabana boy would have to let you talk to a couple of the cabana girls, so they could tell you a few tricks of the trade on how to fake being a virgin," Spike offered.

"Hmmm, enough about me," she decided it was time to change the subject. "What would you want if you win?" she asked, knowing it would still be something along the line they had been talking about.

"Kissing, lots and lots of kissing," Spike answered.

"Only kissing?" Buffy asked, feeling like he was being too vague.

"Only kissing," he replied, with a 'cat ate the canary,' kind of smile on his face.

"There's a catch here somewhere, I just know it," Buffy surmised as she watched him closely. "Where would you kiss me?"

"Everywhere," he answered, making her work for the answer. "Not the innocent little peck on the cheek, but something more."

"'Everywhere on my body? Where would we be kissing?” Buffy continued to interrogate him.

"Body. As for where we will be as I'm kissing you, that would be somewhere very private and intimate. No one will ever see the places I plan to kiss you," his voice raspy, wishing she would let him take her there now.

"But what if I'm not ready to go that far?" she asked, giving him a hint she was still nervous with the intimacy part.

"Then I would ask for a rain check for when you are ready for it," he said as he easily defeated her with his next move. "So, tell me love, rain check for now, or do we play double or nothing?"

"What's the double?" she asked, feeling conflicted with her decision.

"Well, if I win the second game, I get unlimited long passionate public kisses until you’re ready to have me kiss every inch of your body as previously stated."

"Double or nothing," she decided, having no clue when she had become so flirty. She had not acted like this since college, before the incident with Parker. Realizing, as well, that he was not talking about the soft public kiss to her cheek, and the sweet kiss to her lips, like last night.

"Great, Luv, Do you wish to stay black or would you like the red for this one?" Spike asked, knowing he was going to take advantage of her losing. By the time he was done, she would have no problems with kissing him in public, might even initiate a few of her own.

*******

Yolanda nodded her head as they noticed Spike with the pretty little blonde woman as Beatrice voiced her opinion, "She is perfect for him, just perfect. So much better then that fake little bimbo Harmony."

"Yes, I agree as well," Colin Masters said, as he handed the ladies their drinks giving his wife a wink.

"Darla, your husband is a wonderful man to put up with the two of us," Yolanda complimented the pretty actress who had spent the day with them.

"I am very lucky indeed, he chose me," Darla said as she smiled at her husband.

Darla and the ladies at the table had toured together and bonded. She, in turn, introduced them to her husband who had offered to buy them a round of drinks on the ship for being so nice to his wife.

He had told Darla how much he had missed her, understanding it would be rude to leave the two women when they were enjoying this special time with her.

"No, ladies I'm the lucky one. You see, I didn't appreciate what I had until I almost let it go," he explained, hoping she would understand she was stuck with him for the rest of her life. "Then she came back into my life, and I'm much richer for it."

"Oh, you are the sweetest man," Beatrice sighed. "Now, off with you two. You've both spent enough time with us."

"But you are wonderful company, and I have the rest of my life with this woman," Colin reassured the two women. "We are here because we are enjoying the company. Isn't that right my love?"

Darla understood his message loud and clear. "Yes. Believe me we are here because we want to be." She knew he was telling her he would never leave her.

Colin Masters had a plan, and it included making one Angel O'Connor pay for mistreating his wife. He was sure that he would have Spike's cooperation as well. He agreed with the two women as well, the young man looked very happy indeed with Buffy. Darla pointed her out earlier, after telling him how the young woman and Spike seemed to hit it off.

*******

"They are such nice girls," Willow said as she watched the two sisters play ping-pong.

"Yes, they are," Wesley, agreed as he continued to sneak a glance at the redhead when he thought she wasn't looking.

"How long have you known them?" Willow asked, as she turned to look at him.

"For about six years," Wes answered. "I worked with Giles in London before taking this job."

"How about Spike?" she asked.

"Spike I have known for going on eight years," Wesley replied. "We started out in the same classes and became fast friends. Even if we had different jobs, we stayed in touch."

"Then the two of you are very close," Willow said.

"Yes, I would say he is family," Wesley said, surprised he was comfortable telling her so much about himself.

"I feel the same way about Buffy," Willow agreed. "She’s the sister my parents failed to give me."

Wesley chuckled. "Do you have a brother?"

"Nope, they didn't give me one of those either," Willow giggled, as she continued to ask him questions without feeling uncomfortable. "Do you have brothers or sisters?"

Wesley's expression changed with that question, becoming unreadable, and not missed by the young woman beside him. "I'm sorry, am I getting too personal?"

Wesley quickly turned to reassure her, "No, you are not. Just brings up feelings I thought I had resolved long ago."

"Do you want to talk about them?" she asked, as her hand reached out and covered his gently.

"Maybe some other time, if that's okay with you," Wesley replied as he turned his hand so he could hold hers in his. "I do not wish to bore you with my family dynamics." It still hurt that his brothers had shunned him, and his mother only called on his birthday and some holidays.

"It wouldn't be a bother, and nothing you could tell me would be boring," Willow said as she squeezed his hand.

"We will leave it for another day then," Wesley suggested, hoping she would understand he didn't want the black cloud of his family's treatment of him to be the topic of discussion right now.

‘Okay, means we will be talking again in the future,’ Willow couldn't help think to herself when he said that.

"Hey, you guys want play Uno with us?" Ally asked as she approached the couple.

"I'm game, if he's game." Willow couldn’t help but notice the worry on the youngest Giles' face.

"I am the champion on the Uno circuit," Wesley replied, having noticed the expression on Allyson's face as well. "Be prepared to lose."

"We’ll see about that," Sara challenged as she held up the box of Uno cards. "I seem to remember a time or two you lost."

"Never," Wesley said, acting insulted, making the two girl's laugh. "I will prove to you fair maidens that I, Wesley Pryce, am and always will be champion of the game of Uno."

"Okay, champ, let's see what you've got," Willow said as she gave him her best 'I'm tougher then you' facial expression.

"Cool," Allyson said as she pulled out a chair.

"Okay, are we playing by the game rules or do you make up your own?" Willow asked, as Sara pulled out the cards and started to deal.

"All in favor of standard game rules say aye."

Wesley smiled wickedly; enjoying the fact he was going have this time with Willow and the girls.

"Aye!" Everyone said as the game began.

*******

Spike cocked his head to the side as he used the index finger of his right hand to call her over toward him. "Come here, Luv, a bet is a bet."

Buffy wondered if he would indeed kiss her right here in the open for everyone to see. She had noticed the looks she was getting from several young women, and not all of them were nice. But, he was right, a bet was a bet, and she had lost fair and square.

"I promise not to bite," he offered, as he watched her looking uncomfortable.

She walked over to stand before him, wondering if she'd be able to kiss him in such a public place, with his fans looking on. Her tummy felt like it was about to be carried away from the butterflies she swore had somehow found their way inside her stomach.

Spike leaned down and grazed his lips softly on her forehead. "Why are you so anxious, Pet?" he asked in concern.

"I don't think your young fan's like me," she replied, feeling weird to be saying it.

"Don't let them bother you, Buffy," Spike encouraged. "Please don't let my job interfere in us trying to be like any normal couple."

"But, would we be like any normal couple?" she asked.

"I would like to try and be as close to normal as the world will allow us," Spike told her.

Buffy thought about it and realized he was right. They couldn't let it keep them from being themselves whenever they were together. "Don't let this go to your head, but you're right."

"I promise I won't," he reassured her as he leaned down and kissed her lips, lingering for a few seconds.

"I could get used to this," Buffy said as she smiled at him.

"Care to go for a late night swim with me later tonight?" Spike asked. "Since I have to limit my time in the sun, the captain said that the Poof and I can have special privileges with the pool by the gym."

"Sure, we can moonbathe," Buffy replied, already anticipating their time together.

Spike leaned his forehead against hers. "Wear the hunter green," he whispered.

"How do you know about that suit?" Buffy asked, wondering if he had been at the hotel pool that night.

"You have been on my mind since I first saw you at the pool that night. I feel like this is fate, us meeting like this," Spike explained.

"Then why didn't I see you?" she asked.

"Maybe because I had to be made to believe this is real more than you," Spike offered, realizing his first initial response to her had been rather intense.

Buffy started to laugh. "You mean you just noticed the half naked woman in a bikini and started having a fantasy moment."

Spike smiled as he placed his hands on both sides of her face. "I wish to think you touched me so deeply it rattled my brain. It sparked a conversation with Wes that made me view it very differently."

"In what way?" Buffy asked, very curious on where he was going with this.

"All I can say is- I had never felt the intense need to have someone the way I felt when I first saw you," Spike decided to be honest. "I wanted to possess you, own you, make you mine."

"And now?" she asked, as she moved closer, not caring where they were or who was watching.

"I still want it all, but I also want the same from you," he explained as he leaned down to rub his nose against hers, wrapping his arms around her body pulling her against him. "No one has ever made me feel like this, no one."

Buffy responded by placing her arms around his neck, leaning back to gaze up into his intense eyes. "I cannot tell a lie, no one has ever made me feel like this before either. I've fallen for you William and I think I've fallen hard and deep."

"Me too, Pet," Spike reassured her. "I feel sorry for my car, with all the miles I’ll be putting on it, making frequent trips to Sunnydale."

"I can come to L.A. as well," she offered.

"We’ll work it out," Spike promised, knowing it would be difficult when taping started, but he would make it work.

"Excuse me, I hate to interrupt," Colin said, feeling bad since he was happy for the young man, but needed to discuss a few things with him before tonight.

"Colin, old chap, nice to see you decided to join that pretty wife of yours,” Spike greeted the man as he reached out his hand, keeping the other arm around Buffy's waist.

"Yes, I knew, if I didn't, she would be making arrangements to leave me for you, no doubt," he teased. "Hello, you must be Buffy."

Buffy looked suspicious wondering how this man would know who she was. "Yes, and you are?"

"How rude of me. I'm Colin Masters, Darla's husband," he introduced himself. "She has told me everything and I was wondering if I could borrow your young man for a moment?"

Buffy gave William a concerned look before nodding her head. "Just don't do anything that will get you in trouble, okay?"

"I promise. I have too much to lose," Spike told her before kissing her cheek. "I’ll come by your room before the party."

"Okay," she replied as she stretched up and kissed him briefly on the lips. "I don't need a bet to kiss you in public." She teased him before quickly walking away.

"She is a beauty, that one," Colin said, smiling at he look on Spike's face. "Glad your taste in women is improving."

Spike turned and gave the man a warning glare. "Touchy subject, so don't go there."

"Consider it done," Colin acknowledged. "I'm going after Angel I just thought I would let you know. When I'm done with him he will be nothing more then a distant memory, if that much."

"Thanks for the warning, mate, but why tell me?" Spike asked, his mind going a mile a minute, trying to figure what Masters would need him for.

"Just want you to be my eyes and ears and let me know anything that might help me take him down is all," Colin clarified. "No one will know, but I'm sure you have a score or two to settle with him as well."

"I do at that, but I decided to let fate handle it," Spike explained. "My plans have a way of blowing up in my face."

"Then sit back, watch and enjoy," Colin said, with an evil smile on his face. "No one messes with my wife and gets away with it. Just let me know if you hear anything that might help me out."

"I can do that," Spike said, knowing Masters would watch his back.

"Now, go and be with your girl," Colin told him, his gut telling him there was going to be wedding bells in Spike's future.

"Just be careful, he fights dirty," Spike warned.

"Don't worry, I fight better in the mud," Colin answered, knowing no one knew just how dirty he could fight. "And sometimes I like to get dirty."

Spike nodded. "If I hear anything I’ll let you know," he said before he walked quickly to join Buffy in her room, since he had time before he had to get ready. He knew that Angel had underestimated Masters, and was soon to pay the price. Colin gave him the best advice, to sit back and watch. He knew fate had arrived, and it came under the name of Colin Masters.

*******

Willow was laughing so hard she had tears falling down her cheeks. The story Sara was telling about Wesley's experience at seeing one of the cows giving birth was hilarious.

Sara had went on to tell her how Wes had turned white and kept muttering to the poor cow that she should stop this nonsense and wait for the proper people who could help her.

"I really don't see what is so funny about my being so concerned for the poor mother cow," Wesley said, trying to get order back into the conversation. "Honestly, I think Spike's adventure with something has to be more entertaining."

"No, Uncle Wes, your fainting at the time she pushed the calf out can't be topped," Ally teased her Uncle, which earned her a scowl. "Sorry, but it's true. Dad even said so."

Wesley knew what she was saying was true. "Can we please move on to something as interesting, just not about me?"

"But what fun would that be?" Sara asked between snorting. "I guess we could ask Willow if she has any embarrassing moments to share?"

"Oh, Goddess, do I ever, but they will go with me to my grave," Willow answered as she wiped the tears from her face as she worked at getting her laugher under control.

"You are simply evil," Wesley teased her. "Evil, I tell you."

"Nope, just never leave a witness alive," she leaned back and gave them each a mocking glare.

"Uncle Wes, I think she is telling us fibs," Ally giggled. "I don't think she ever did anything to be embarrassed about."

"Hmm, could be you have a point young grasshopper," Wesley said, in his attempt using a Chinese accent. "Could be she tells us untruths."

Willow snickered. "For me to know and you not to find out."

"We do have one way to find out before this trip is over," Sara suggested, as she waved her partner's in crime closer to whisper, "We can ask Buffy."

"I know now why you are the brains of this group, young one," Wesley chuckled as he gave Willow a mischievous look. "We do have that ace in the hole."

Both girls giggled as they agreed with their uncle. Willow knew she would have to talk to Buffy, and try and persuade her not to tell any embarrassing stories. She knew it would be like talking to the wall.

"I really do hate to cut this short, but I must get ready for the cocktail party before dinner," Wesley apologized.

"I understand, after all, it is a working vacation for you," Willow told him, wishing he didn't have to leave.

"I really had a lovely time today," Wesley said, hoping they would have more time to spend together the rest of the week.

"Me too," Willow agreed. "Maybe we can catch a show after dinner?"

Wesley's smile lit up his face as he replied, "I would enjoy that very much."

"Great, how about we meet by the pool after dinner?" Willow suggested.

"Marvelous, I will meet you there," Wesley told her as he stood to leave. "See you tonight."

Willow nodded her head and watched him leave the game room. She knew now how Buffy felt. She felt the attraction and wondered if he did as well or was he just looking for a vacation romance?

"He really likes you," Sara said. "I mean really likes you."

"Yeah, I have never seen him smile like that," Ally added.

Willow blushed as she looked down at the table embarrassed. "I'm sure he has plenty of girlfriends."

"None he let us meet," Ally replied.

"So, I would say he has no girlfriend or he would have introduced her to us," Sara said to encourage her that he was interested in her.

"We had better get back to our room. Mom will want us to get ready since tonight we get to have dinner with Dad at his table."

"Oh, that will be nice," Willow said, feeling bad for the girls, since they had to share their father with the fans on this trip. "I bet this is hard for you?"

"No, he makes up for it and it is only this week," Ally said. "Next week he's taking us to Disneyland. So we will have him all to ourselves, and Mom too of course."

"That sounds wonderful, I've never been," Willow congratulated the girls.

"Maybe you can come and visit us there. You know, come and spend a day with us?" Sara asked, hoping she'd say yes.

"I would have to check and see, since I’ll be back to work and wouldn't be able to come down until the weekend," Willow answered.

"There will be an extra bedroom if me and Sara share a room," Allyson said to encourage her to come. "Maybe you can get Buffy to come too?"

"I can ask her, we should ask your mom if it will be okay."

"I'm sure she won't mind," Sara said, knowing her mother wouldn't mind at all.

"Let's get you back to your room and later we can ask her," Willow compromised, not sure they would still be at the park that Saturday.

"Okay, we can ask Mom when we get there," Allyson said, all excited.

*******