Spike knocked on the door hoping Buffy had come right back to her room. He wanted to reassure her that he was not going to be involved in anything against Angel, other than passing on any damaging information that might come his way to Colin Masters.

He had thought about the tape of Angel with Dru and Harmony. It could end up broadcasted like the ones starring Paris Hilton and a few others, whose private kinks made it to the Internet. This could possibly destroy either, if not both, of their futures in the entertainment industry. Then again it could be what launches their careers, you never knew in Hollywood.

Buffy opened the door hoping it was Spike. She kept telling herself if it didn't take long for him to come to her room, then nothing bad had been discussed and or planned. He was out of her site maybe fifteen minutes at the most.

"Hi," she greeted him with a soft smile.

He said nothing as he leaned in kissing her deeply. When she opened her mouth and let him in he felt like a new man. She tasted like apples and vanilla ice cream, just what she’d had for dessert at lunch.

Buffy could not resist him even if she wanted to, as she let him lead the way. She knew when she became uncomfortable he would stop. Believing in him, she moved closer wrapping her arms around his neck and losing herself in the kiss.

Spike concentrated solely on the kiss, keeping in mind he would not push for anything further. For her he would take it slow and let her pace how fast or how slow their relationship developed.

Wesley shared a look with Willow as they watched the blonde couple lock lips standing in the doorway. They smiled knowingly at each other, for they each knew without a doubt Spike and Buffy were, in their eyes, an official couple.

Wesley cleared his throat before saying, "You know, there are families with young impressionable children on board."

"Yeah, ever hear the expression get a room," Willow sighed as she tried to keep from laughing at how the couple jumped. "Well you have a room, and the doorway doesn't count."

"Funny, Red," Spike replied, as he kept Buffy securely in his arms. "Ever think of joining the comedy club?"

"No, can't say that I have," Willow said, as she glared at his calling her ‘Red.’ "And the name is Willow."

"Don't worry, Willow. When he gives you an annoying nickname, it means he likes you." Wesley explained.

"You got that right Percy, knew I could trust you to make your girl understand," Spike said, as he gave Buffy a wink.

Wesley stopped Willow's response to the, 'your girl,' comment with a finger to his lips and a slight shake of his head. He knew Spike was trying to get one, if not both of them, to respond to his little comment.

"I do believe we have somewhere to be Master Vampire," Wesley said in his best Percy impression.

"Unfortunately, Watcher you're right about that," Spike groaned, as he leaned his forehead against Buffy's and reassured her. "Tonight- you, me, the pool and I will tell you what Colin told me. It's nothing bad, I promise."

"I believe you," Buffy said as she gave him a reassuring smile. "Hunter green suit, just for you."

"Can't wait," he said wagging his eyebrows and giving her a wolfish smile.

"What do I get?" she asked.

"That will be a surprise," Spike answered as he gave her a quick kiss before letting her go. "Do you like strawberries and champagne?"

"Love strawberries, never had champagne before," she replied.

Spike just smiled as he turned to Wes. "Guess we should mosey off and make ourselves pretty for the people."

Wesley rolled his eyes as he turned to Willow. "After dinner, meet at the pool and we can see about catching the last show."

"Sounds great," Willow answered, feeling excited and scared at the same time.

"Then it's a date," Wesley told her right before he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Both men then turned and walked toward the elevators and the women stood and watched them go. Neither Buffy nor Willow could enter their room until both men were out of their sights.

"God, Willow I don't know what to do?" Buffy sighed as she fell back onto the bed.

"About what?" She asked, concerned at the tone of her best friend's voice.

"I want him, I want him so bad it hurts," Buffy moaned. "Is that so wrong that after just a few days, I want to sleep with him?"

"I guess you should ask yourself why you want to," Willow offered as advice. "Is it because you really feel the connection and it's more like make love kind of sex, and not that he just makes you hot and want to just have sex? Or is it because you think if you don't, he’ll find someone who will and leave you?"

Buffy nodded her head as she replied. "It's all of the above. I mean, he's big star, has had many women, I'm sure, and is experienced. What if we do it and I don't measure up? Will he then just wash his hands of me and move on or will he try and work with me and teach me how to better satisfy him?" Buffy was surprised she was talking to Willow about this.

Willow gave her an understanding smile as she sat down next to her on the bed. "Buffy, I know what you’re going through. I went through the same thing with Oz, when I was deciding if it was the right time for us to, you know, do it."

"But now you’re not together," Buffy said, hoping Willow understood where she was coming from with that statement.

"Yes, but because we were high school sweethearts that grew up, is all. We found ourselves drifting apart, but staying together because we were comfortable with each other. I was ready to settle down, have a family. He is just getting started in his career and not ready for a wife and kids," Willow explained further. "You and Spike, well you aren't teenager's anymore. Plus, I think comparing me and Oz to you and him is like comparing apples and oranges."

"So you won't think me terrible if I sleep with William?" Buffy asked, blushing with her hands over her face.

"No, I wouldn't," Willow reassured her friend as she hugged her. "The best advice I can give you is to follow your heart."

They changed the subject as Buffy told her about meeting Colin Masters and her concerns about the man getting William in trouble. With Willow telling her not to worry about it until he tells her what the man had to say.

*******

"Baby, just be careful," Darla told her husband as he zipped up her party dress.

"Don't worry, my dear," Colin promised his wife. "No one will be hurt in this other than Angel, and not in a physical way."

"I don't trust him," Darla turned to her husband and felt the tears threaten to fall. "I can't stand the thought of you getting hurt because of me."

"Number one, it's not because of you, but because of him," he reassured her. "Don't you forget that. He is getting what he deserves, nothing more, and not even all of what he deserves at that."

"I know, baby. I just want you to be very careful, I don't trust him," Darla begged her husband.

"You just stay close to Giles and the others and let me handle Angel," Colin said as he pulled her close.

"I do trust you. Just don't want to lose you." Darla snuggled closer to her husband, feeling safe for the first time since all of this started.

"I was a fool to let you go once; I will not make that mistake again," Colin reassured her.

*******

Colin had noticed how aloof the petite, blonde-haired woman and her friend had treated him at dinner and was sure he knew why. He was sure that Miss Summers was concerned how Spike fit into his plans pertaining to Angel. Since he had sat at their table in Jenny's and her girls’ absence.

He hurried to catch up with her to explain she had nothing to worry her pretty little head about on the matter. "Excuse me, Miss Summers, might I have word with you please?"

"Do you want me to stay?" Willow whispered as they stopped at the same time.

"No, go on. I’ll meet you back at the room," Buffy replied, wanting to speak to Mr. Masters alone.

Buffy watched as Willow continued on taking a deep breath before turning to face the intimidating man. "Yes, especially if you are going to tell me that you are not going to involve William in your plans."

Colin liked this woman. She didn't pull any punches and was direct and to the point. Traits he respected. "That is what I wish to talk to you about."

"Then talk," she replied as she faced him with a determined look on her face and her arms across her chest.

"My plans do not include Spike doing anything more then passing along any information that would be useful. I do not plan on him having any involvement, other than that," Colin promised her. "Angel made the mistake of blackmailing my wife and for that he will pay, not in a physical way, but in a way that will make him think twice before doing such a thing again in the future."

"I understand Mr. Masters, I really do," Buffy told him as she further explained her worry to him. "I just don't want William put in a position that this could hurt him anymore than he already has been."

"And I want the same thing," he reassured her. "All I asked was for him to pass any information I could use in my quest to make Angel sorry for what he did to my wife, nothing more. And with Spike's nature he would only give me information that was true and would not hurt anyone else in the process. The man has a good heart and is good people."

Buffy relaxed, her instinct telling her this man could be trusted. "Then if I hear anything I will tell William and he can pass it on to you."

"Thank you Miss Summers," Colin thanked her.

"Buffy, please call me Buffy," she replied.

"Then Buffy you must call me Colin," he said, seeing what Crawford saw in the young woman. She might look fragile but it was an illusion.

"Colin, just be careful," Buffy said as she silently wished the man all the luck in the world.

"I will, and please make sure you do the same," Colin replied, feeling that Angel was not done with her either. "Do not find yourself alone with the man."

He noticed the how her face had paled, and his gut said he had already tried something. "Buffy, has Angel approached you in a threatening manner?" He asked.

"Not really, but he came on to me," she said, feeling bad that she was telling this man and not Spike about it.

"Have you told Spike about this?" Colin asked, knowing before she answered she was going to say no.

"I didn't want William to do something that would get himself in trouble," Buffy tried to explain.

"I think you should, just so it doesn’t come up from another source," Colin said, hoping she told Crawford about her incident with O'Connor. "If anytime you need to talk or if Angel makes any threats toward you or Spike, let me know immediately. I promise I will do everything in my power to resolve this without violence or bloodshed."

Buffy could see the man was telling her the truth. "I promise, I will."

"Good, now let me be a gentlemen and escort you to your room," Colin said as he offered her his arm. "Don't worry, you see, someone is watching my wife for me."

Buffy could see he was not going to take no for an answer. "Darla is one lucky woman to have a husband like you."

"Thank you for saying so, but the truth is I'm the lucky one," Colin said as she took his arm and they walked toward the elevator.

*******

Willow sat next to Wesley as they watched the performers on stage. The show tonight was a tribute to Broadway musicals. He had knocked on her door about five minutes after she returned from dinner, telling her how one of the fans had given him a portrait of him in his Watcher character; right down to the tweed jacket he wore most of the time. She had listened and made no comment when he had slipped her hand in his as they walked together toward the elevators.

Now they sat next to each other, his arm draped across the back of her chair. She had noticed the motherly smile from a few of the older women, and the semi-heated to envious stares from the younger ones.

"Are you enjoying the show?" he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

She turned with a smile on her face and nodded her head. The singers had very nice voices and their costumes were beautiful and fit with the songs.

Wesley grinned back, happy she was enjoying herself. It felt nice to just be with someone and just relax and be yourself. He had noticed some of the not-so-friendly looks, a few of the younger fans were sending her. He just prayed Willow did not notice them as well. In the meantime he returned his attention back to the show.

*******

Spike observed her as she untied her little robe. He watched with intense interest, as she let the cover up drop off her shoulders and glide down her arms. He was envious of said material, wishing it were his hands and not the multicolored material sliding down her arms.

All he could think about at dinner was seeing her in the sexy little swimsuit. Now his Goddess stood before him and all he wanted to do was kneel down and worship her. Just the thought of tasting her womanly body made him harden.

Spike felt more relaxed after Buffy had told him about the conversation with Masters. He'd have to thank the man for taking the time to reassure Buffy's fears concerning his involvement. He was not happy about hearing how Angel had tried to corner her.

Buffy could feel his eyes upon her. It gave her a sense of womanly power she never knew existed. She purposely removed her cover up slower than normal, knowing he was enjoying the show.

"Lovely little show, Pet," Spike said as he removed his shirt deciding two could play this little game of seduction and tease.

"Don't know what you're talking about," Buffy replied coyly.

"If you say so, Luv," Spike chuckled as he tossed his shirt onto the lounge chair beside him.

Buffy could not look away, noticing how muscular his chest and abdomen was. Other than magazines, she'd never seen a more defined, sexy six-pack on a man.

"Like what you see?" Spike asked knowing he liked what caught his eyes, while she was stripping down to her bathing suit. "I know I could look at you forever."

Buffy blushed as she made herself look away, unable to watch any longer, feeling it hard to breathe. Next thing she knew she heard the sound of water being disturbed and a husky voice saying, "Come in, baby, the water's perfect."

He turned to watch as she entered the pool, feeling jealous of the water that was caressing her skin. She looked even better up close in her little hunter green bikini then when he had seen her in it at the hotel.

Buffy felt nervous, feeling his eyes upon her as if he was devouring her whole as she stepped into the pool. She had never felt her body respond like this by someone simply staring at her. It was if his eyes were actually touching her. The drops of water dripping down his chest were tempting her to come and wipe them away.

"The water feels wonderful," Buffy sighed as she dipped below the water, with only her head and neck showing. "Do you miss not being able to swim in the sun?"

"I miss it terribly," Spike answered as he kept from moving toward her. He would let her come to him if that’s what she wanted to do. "But I would not trade this for all the sunshine in the world."

"Trade what?" Buffy asked, confused about what so special about now.

"You are more beautiful in the moonlight than in the sun, and I have you all to myself," Spike purred.

"What, I'm too ugly to look at in the light of day?" she teased as she circled around him.

"Luv, you could never be ugly. Here in the moonlight you look like a mermaid, my little water nymph," he said as he turned to watch her swim around him. "If I was a sailor I would jump and follow you to the bottom of the sea."

"But what if I was evil and just wanted to see you drown?" she asked, feeling her heart begin to race.

"Then I would die a happy man if you at least gave me a kiss before I died," Spike sighed, wanting nothing more than to do just that, kiss her until they could kiss no longer.

Buffy felt overwhelmed by his words as she told him. "I would never let you drown, my sailor."

He fought the urge to reach out and pull her against him. The last thing he needed to do was frighten her with how aroused his was right now. He was sure he was going to have a very uncomfortable night, most likely cold shower and some self-help would be in order.

Buffy swam toward him, seeing how he was holding back. She knew then and there that she would not be the virginal ice princess when she returned to Sunnydale. He tensed up as she moved closer to him, finding it hard to breathe.

"William, about that bet, I'm pretty sure I'm almost ready to pay in full," Buffy told him as she inched closer, feeling bold.

"Buffy, are you sure, Luv?" Spike groaned as he pictured her naked on the side of the pool with his head between her legs.

"Well you haven’t done the public kissing since we left my room," Buffy teased. "Could start there and see what happens."

"I'm getting a very naughty visual that I’m sure you’re not ready for," Spike said as he took a deep breath having made a decision.

Next thing Buffy knew he was splashing her and yelling, "Water tag and you're it."

She watched him swim away laughing. At first, she wondered if he wasn’t interested, until she remembered what he’d said. She realized then, he was just trying to slow things down so they could enjoy their time together.

"Not for long, Mister,” she answered him as she started to try to catch him.

*******

Wesley led Willow to the back of the ship as they strolled around talking about what they have done on the cruise so far.

"I just can't wait to see the turtle farm in Grand Cayman," Willow said, with such excitement that Wesley started to feel excited about it himself.

"I wish I could be there to share it with you," Wesley sighed, knowing he would enjoy the sightseeing more if he could see it through her eyes.

"Do you know which tour you’re going on?" Willow asked him as they found themselves at the back of the ship.

"We won’t know until tomorrow," Wesley replied. "It would seem they pick our names that morning, so it would be fair for the fans."

"Okay, here's the plan," Willow said as she thought of a plan. "I can wait until you know what you’re going to do and then, after you finish, we do something together."

Wesley pulled her toward the ships rails. "You, Miss Rosenberg, are brilliant."

Willow looked up into his eyes with a relaxed smile on her face and replied, "Why, thank you, kind sir."

Next thing she knew, he bent down and lightly touched his lips to hers. When she made no move to pull away he deepened the kiss. She tasted like the strawberry ice cream she had just eaten after the show. She fit into his arms as if she were made especially for him.

"Wow!" she said breathlessly when the kiss ended due to the fact that they needed to breathe.

"I must agree," Wesley sighed as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"I've never been kissed like that before," Willow rambled, not realizing she'd voiced her thoughts aloud.

"Neither have I," Wesley whispered as he pulled her closer. "I knew you were special that night at the hotel."

"You saw me at the hotel?" she asked as she leaned back slightly so she could see his face.

"Yes, when you and Buffy was spending time in the hot tub," he chuckled. "That’s where I first witnessed Spike's fascination with your friend and I, in turn, was interested in you."

"Really, he was interested in Buffy then? And you in me?" Willow asked the shock evident in her voice.

"Willow, on the plane he wanted me to travel with him to Sunnydale to find her and I agreed, not only because he was my friend," Wesley decided to tell her everything. "But also, because I would see you again."

Willow was speechless, finding it hard to believe he was interested in her, just plain ole Willow, never been out of Sunnydale before this week. "Me? You were interested in me?"

"Yes, I was. And now even more," he said as he leaned down and kissed her with more feeling than before.

Lindsey watched as the couple kissed a second time. He’d come to look for his strawberry, hoping to spend some time with her, take her dancing. Instead he found her in the arms of another man. A man he knew without a doubt he could not compete with. He knew that Wesley Pryce was a gentleman’s gentleman, and was the better man for the redhead.

*******

The only way to stop her from splashing him was to wrap his arms around her petite little body and pull her up against him. He knew it would mean he was playing with fire, and was using it as an excuse to touch her as he did just that.

The moment skin touched skin they both stopped moving. Both became enthralled with the other as neither of them spoke as they continued to gaze into each other's eyes.

"Buffy," Spike whispered right before he leaned forward to kiss her.

His arms wrapped around her drawing her near. He could feel her tremble as her body moved closer. He knew he'd have to watch himself, feeling the urge to just strip her naked and claim her body as his.

Buffy reached up and placed her arms around him neck. She allowed his tongue to enter and duel with hers. Never had a kiss made her feel like she was on fire. She could feel the effects all over her body, especially between her legs.

Lost in the kiss neither noted that they weren’t alone, as they had first thought. The stranger just smiled as he focused his fancy expensive camera and clicked away. They might not be the risqué ones the man had hired him for, well at least, not yet they weren't.

Spike broke away from the kiss giving them much needed time to breath, as his hands moved downward to her backside. He reveled at the silky feel of her skin as they traveled wishing they were somewhere more private. He fought the urge to grab a hold of her scrumptious little bottom and push her against the bulge in his trunks.

His lips traveled down to her chin and then her neck. Using his lips and tongue to taste and tease her skin. The needy little moans coming from her throat feed his hunger for her.

Buffy had never felt this excited, frustrated, and frightened all at the same time. She felt like she was tittering on the edge of a cliff, ready to fall. Her hands traveled everywhere she could touch. From his curly hair, to his shoulders, and over parts of his chest she would touch, savoring how she seemed to be affecting him.

Spike felt bolder as his tongue continued on its adventure, now finding its way licking along her collarbone. Wondering what she would do if he paid homage to the top curve of her breast and the valley between them.

"Spike," Buffy softly gasped her voice raspy with want.

Spike was about to stop, when she placed her hands, one on each side of his head. She used them to guide his face lower. He smiled to himself knowing soon, very soon, but not tonight, she would be his, body and soul.

Buffy moaned as she felt his tongue work its magic as he used it to bathe the skin between her breasts and around the edge of her bikini top. "God, this feels so good."

Spike knew he had to back off. The last thing he wanted was her first time being here, where anyone could come and get a free show. Since she had told him she was a virgin, he'd fantasized their first time in a bed with rose petals, soft music, and candlelight. He wanted to watch her face as he made love to her for her first time- their first time.

"Love you," he whispered as he stopped kissing her and submerged them into the water up to their neck. "Sorry, Luv."

She smiled at him adoringly. "No need to apologize, I understand."

"Let's get out and go and see if we can find Red and Percy," Spike suggested as he moved backwards pulling her along.

Buffy noticed just how affected Spike was when she saw how erect he was as he helped her out of the pool.

"Spike?" She said his name in a questioning tone.

Spike knew she had noticed his hard-on by how she had blushed and where her eyes had traveled at the time. "Yes, baby."

Buffy looked him in the eye and said, "I love you, too."

Spike's face softened as he smiled at her. "Good to know, Luv."

She stepped into his arms and let her hand gently cup his hardness. "Teach me how to please you."

"Buffy, you don't have to do this," Spike groaned as he attempted to pull away, but she slightly tightened her hold preventing him from doing so.

"I want to do this," she pouted. "Pretty please."

"Buffy, do you really want to do this here? We could go back to your room," Spike said, thinking by the time they made it there he would have himself in control. He then wouldn't be so tempted to teach her how to please him with her pretty little hand.

"You wouldn’t think less of me if I touched you like that, would you?" she asked trying to hide her insecurity.

"No, you could let me fuck you here and now and it would not change the fact that I love you," Spike swore, as he pulled her to him causing her to let go of his manhood. "Buffy, I want our first time to be more than special. I want it to be where I can take all night to make sure you enjoy it most of all."

"I just don't want you to think I'm a tease," she mumbled feeling embarrassed.

"Never, baby," Spike reassured her. "Are you afraid I would stray, Luv?"

"Maybe, I don't know," she answered honestly.

"Never would do that, Buffy," Spike comforted her. "I know what it feels like to be cheated on, and wouldn't wish that on anyone, but Angel…but that’s a story for another time. I’ll wait for when you’re ready, baby, because you’re worth it."

Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "We can make this work, can't we?" she asked.

"Yes, we can and we will," Spike promised as he held her close. "I will never leave you, Buffy, never."

Buffy realized, when they got back to her room she would have to tell Spike about her encounter with Angel. She knew he'd be mad, but Colin was right, it would come out and he'd be more upset finding out from someone else.

Rack smiled evilly, knowing what he had obtained tonight would get him some Enquirer interest. Cheating always was easy to sell, and with Spike Crawford caught making out with a fan from the cruise would make it that much more interesting.

*******